PDA

View Full Version : A Great White Shark Stranded

Gunny
06-23-2016, 04:56 AM
200 yards from shore. And these goofball are trying to save it. I'd as soon try to save a sidewinder. Get a shotgun. I'll save your ass. Right between the eyes.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-23-2016, 08:10 AM
200 yards from shore. And these goofball are trying to save it. I'd as soon try to save a sidewinder. Get a shotgun. I'll save your ass. Right between the eyes.

Exactly, damn sharks eat anything they can clap their teeth into and these fools want to save the baddest one of them-a great white.
Save it and it eats a person --they are too damn stupid to even consider that possibility.
12ga, loaded with slugs, head shot --game over... :beer:

I hope that it eats one or even two of the blooming idiots trying to save it..-Tyr

Gunny
06-23-2016, 08:16 AM
Exactly, damn sharks eat anything they can clap their teeth into and these fools want to save the baddest one of them-a great white.
Save it and it eats a person --they are too damn stupid to even consider that possibility.
12ga, loaded with slugs, head shot --game over... :beer:

I hope that it eats one or even two of the blooming idiots trying to save it..-Tyr

Would serve their little tree-huggin' asses right, right? I'm going to go save Jaws. You go right ahead. I'll be here on the beach when you don't come back.

jimnyc
06-23-2016, 10:06 AM
First I saw some idiots "save" a baby dolphin by holding him and taking selfies, and then he died from being out of the water.

Then another guy "saved" a sand shark after catching him, and trying to get the hook out, and the nice little sharky took a chunk out of his arm.

And now we have knuckleheads wanting to play with a damn great white? Just send them out with cameras.

Gunny
06-23-2016, 10:20 AM
First I saw some idiots "save" a baby dolphin by holding him and taking selfies, and then he died from being out of the water.

Then another guy "saved" a sand shark after catching him, and trying to get the hook out, and the nice little sharky took a chunk out of his arm.

And now we have knuckleheads wanting to play with a damn great white? Just send them out with cameras.

You got have a porpoise out of the water quite awhile to kill it. They are actually mammals. They need air.

Some of these braindead MF-ers just slay me. And that great white? I'll watch you die. They're the Islamic terrorists of the ocean.

Elessar
06-23-2016, 11:39 AM
The first thing any wildlife rescue team or organization will tell people is that if
YOU do not know what you are doing or dealing with, stay away. That means
all wildlife!

Trying to rescue any shark, especially a Great White, is just begging to be
turned into ground meat.

Some tree-hugging fools have not got the sense God gave a goose!

Gunny
06-23-2016, 05:31 PM
The first thing any wildlife rescue team or organization will tell people is that if
YOU do not know what you are doing or dealing with, stay away. That means
all wildlife!

Trying to rescue any shark, especially a Great White, is just begging to be
turned into ground meat.

Some tree-hugging fools have not got the sense God gave a goose!

I'm almost 57 and I ain't once tried to save a fish. We had more problems with barracuda in S FL. They're still just fish. I never went snorkeling or diving without two diving knives and usually a speargun. Homie don't play. I love the water but you critters need to be looking at something else for dinner.

jimnyc
06-23-2016, 06:52 PM
NOTHING beats the guy trying to befriend the raccoon!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl8CpkxyBmM

Gunny
06-23-2016, 07:10 PM
NOTHING beats the guy trying to befriend the raccoon!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl8CpkxyBmM

They got some serious claws as well. Ain't feeding no coon. They'll never leave. They're worse than stray cats.