PDA

View Full Version : The NRA is NOT Giving Away Guns!

Elessar
06-23-2016, 08:08 AM
This is a HOAX campaign that the NRA FULLY DENIES having anything to do with:

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/06/23/the-nra-is-not-actually-donating-guns-to-at-risk-americans/21400584/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D149917415 1_htmlws-main-bb

It was created to discredit the NRA.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-23-2016, 08:14 AM

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/06/23/the-nra-is-not-actually-donating-guns-to-at-risk-americans/21400584/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D149917415 1_htmlws-main-bb

These anti-gun vermin all need a damn good ass stomping IMHO..-TYR

namvet
06-23-2016, 08:58 AM
BTY got my Glock indirectly through some kid down in the hood. wipped clean and untraceable

gabosaurus
06-23-2016, 12:21 PM
BTY got my Glock indirectly through some kid down in the hood. wipped clean and untraceable

You must have a pretty safe "hood" if they let you come hang out. :laugh:

Anyone dumb enough to believe the NRA is giving away free weapons is either brain dead or a Trump supporter. Or perhaps both. :p

Elessar
06-23-2016, 12:25 PM

Anyone dumb enough to believe the NRA is giving away free weapons is either brain dead or a Trump supporter. Or perhaps both. :p

Trump supporter? Bullshit! :bsflag::bsflag:

Hillary and Obama supporters completely!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-23-2016, 05:12 PM

That lie was put out here to enrage the anti-gun libs/leftists.
Certainly not for we knowledgeable gun owners --that knew it was a damn propaganda lie the moment we read it!
You attempt to belittle the wrong group..-Tyr

gabosaurus
06-23-2016, 08:55 PM
That lie was put out here to enrage the anti-gun libs/leftists.
Certainly not for we knowledgeable gun owners --that knew it was a damn propaganda lie the moment we read it!
You attempt to belittle the wrong group..-Tyr

The lie was actually put out there as an elaborate hoax. No one knows whether the prankster leans left or right. Except you, obviously. :rolleyes:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/fake-nra-campaign-promises-to-give-free-guns-to-poor-gays-2016-06-22

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-24-2016, 08:37 AM
The lie was actually put out there as an elaborate hoax. No one knows whether the prankster leans left or right. Except you, obviously. :rolleyes:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/fake-nra-campaign-promises-to-give-free-guns-to-poor-gays-2016-06-22

Logic and common sense says to ask what group does the lie benefit..
That would be the dems-- as it angers the anti-gun libs etc...thus should stir hem to greater activism and commitment to vote--even for a piece of shit like Hillary. Remember they now what to get Sander's idiots/morons on their team too...
I need no more than that to surmise the political leanings of its author and the reason the propaganda lie was put out there.
If you can refute that by showing how the hell it would benefit the right, the conservatives , the Republicans--have at it.
My Daddy taught me, " it aint no winning race horse unless it has four good legs".
We Southerners fully understand motivation, logic and the age old proverb-- "if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and loves water like a duck, then its a damn duck.".- :laugh:---Tyr

Gunny
06-24-2016, 08:56 AM

If the NRA's giving away guns ... where's the f-ing line? I want one. I'll get my daughter to get me one too.

What a joke. I ain't all that cool with the NRA because of their money-begging crap, but they are as strict as the military about handling weapons.

Elessar
06-24-2016, 12:00 PM
If the NRA's giving away guns ... where's the f-ing line? I want one. I'll get my daughter to get me one too.

What a joke. I ain't all that cool with the NRA because of their money-begging crap, but they are as strict as the military about handling weapons.

Yeah....Give me 'free' S&W .357 and my son a 'free' .40 Cal!:laugh:
And the holsters as well!

Gunny
06-24-2016, 03:06 PM
Yeah....Give me 'free' S&W .357 and my son a 'free' .40 Cal!:laugh:
And the holsters as well!

I want a free Kimber 1911A1 with a left handed port. I hate shooting right handed pistols. Damned brass always ends up going down my shirt. I got bitched at like a MF-er at Quantico because I'm lefty handed. "Didin't you get the handbook on everyone's right handed Corporal?"

"I must have missed that lesson at birth, sir. Speak to the Chief in the Air Force about it. He's my dad and he's left-handed".

namvet
06-24-2016, 03:32 PM
I can shoot left or right

Gunny
06-24-2016, 04:24 PM
I can shoot left or right

I can as well. But when going for score or when it counts? it's left for me. I can fight right or left, with or without a weapon. Anything that's an advantage. But I AM left-handed.