nevadamedic
07-23-2007, 10:59 PM
Story Highlights

At least two men break into doctor's house, kill 3 people, set house on fire
Dr. William Petit Jr., who was severely injured, said family was held hostage
One family member taken to bank to make transaction
Two men arrested after striking several police cruisers

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/23/home.invasion.ap/index.html

These two assholes better get the death penalty, there was no reason for the family to get killed as they complied with everything these people asked.

waterrescuedude2000
07-23-2007, 11:03 PM
By the neck until dead. But I guess they figured the family saw their faces they probably felt they had no choice. But yes they should get hung tommorow at high noon. Forego the courts. Just hang them and be done with it. More maggots and oxygen thiefs.

nevadamedic
07-25-2007, 10:50 PM
Story Highlights

State to examine policies in light of charges against paroled burglars
3 members of Connecticut family die after home invasion, fire
Neither of the accused have a record of violent crime
Accused each have more than 20 prior burglaries on their records

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/25/hom....ap/index.html

I don't get it. Arn't people on Parole not allowed to associate with eachother? Obviously they planned this so they had to spend time together.

Over 20 burglaries each, they are obviously habitual offenders and should have never been Paroled. We need better monitoring, I am all for house arrest for anyone on Parole.

If this Prosecutor doesn't seek the Death Penalty he should be removed from office. Sexual Assult, torture and murder, if this doesn't qualify for the Death Penalty what does? Obviously CT has a weak stance on crime. What a horrible way to die. The two daughters died of smoke inhalation, how horrible. Those two got the money, the family did everything that was asked of them, there was no reason for them to suffer and die the way they did.

Maybe a petition could be circulated encouraging the Prosecutor to pursue the Death Penalty?

I really feel sorry for the Doctor that is still alive. He will have to live with the loss and the regret of not being able to do anything to save his family for the rest of his life.