PDA

View Full Version : Clinton omitting meeting with political donors?

jimnyc
06-25-2016, 04:26 PM
And why I ended that with a question mark is beyond me, as we ALL know that she is a fraud, and it wouldn't surprise me if she is breaking yet more laws.

-----

AP: Uh, Clinton's State Department Calendar Omits A Lot Of Meetings With Political Donors

So, remember the promise of transparency Hillary Clinton offered regarding financial donations, especially those going to her family non-profit, which she reiterated after scores of donations were discovered to be undisclosed? Yeah, she’s still not out of the woods on this front. The Associated Press reviewed Clinton’s official calendar when she served as secretary of state and found that scores of missing meetings with political and Foundation donors were omitted. AP added that these revelations only compound the growing concerns that Hillary isn’t trustworthy or honest, given how she and her minions seem to have been less than forthcoming concerning the documentation of her time as our top diplomat (via AP):

An Associated Press review of the official calendar Hillary Clinton kept as secretary of state identified at least 75 meetings with longtime political donors, Clinton Foundation contributors and corporate and other outside interests that were not recorded or omitted the names of those she met. The fuller details of those meetings were included in files the State Department turned over to AP after it sued the government in federal court.

[…]

The AP found the omissions by comparing the 1,500-page calendar with separate planning schedules supplied to Clinton by aides in advance of each day's events. The names of at least 114 outsiders who met with Clinton were missing from her calendar, the records show.

No known federal laws were violated and some omissions could be blamed on Clinton's highly fluid schedule, which sometimes forced late cancellations. But only seven meetings in Clinton's planning schedules were replaced by substitute events on her official calendar. More than 60 other events listed in Clinton's planners were omitted entirely in her calendar, tersely noted or described only as "private meetings" — all without naming those who met with her.

[…]

In one key omission, Clinton's State Department calendar dropped the identities of a dozen major Wall Street and business leaders who met with her during a private breakfast discussion at the New York Stock Exchange in September 2009, The meeting occurred minutes before Clinton appeared in public at the exchange to ring the market's ceremonial opening bell.

Despite the omission, Clinton's State Department planning schedules from the same day listed the names of all Clinton's breakfast guests — most of whose firms had lobbied the government and donated to her family's global charity. The event was closed to the press and merited only a brief mention in her calendar, which omitted all her guests' names — among them Blackstone Group Chairman Steven Schwarzman, PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi and then-New York Bank of Mellon CEO Robert Kelly.

Clinton's calendar also repeatedly omitted private dinners and meetings with political donors, policy sessions with groups of corporate leaders and "drop-bys" with old Clinton campaign hands and advisers. Among those whose names were omitted from her calendar were longtime adviser Sidney Blumenthal, consultant and former Clinton White House chief of staff Thomas "Mack" McLarty, former energy lobbyist Joseph Wilson and entertainment magnate and Clinton campaign bundler Haim Saban.

There are many other CEOs listed in the story. The news organization asked for Clinton’s calendar and schedule back in 2013, but the State Department wouldn’t say they even had those documents. The Associated Press was forced to file a lawsuit against State to obtain the documents in 2015, which were then finally turned over for review. They noticed that unlike her planning schedule, her calendar was edited after each of the former secretary of state’s events. Clinton, Huma Abedin, and scheduling assistant Lona J. Valmoro held weekly meetings over her schedule and corresponded by email over Clinton’s plans daily. Whoever edited the calendar, which was kept on Microsoft Outlook, is unknown. Both Abedin and Valmoro now work on Clinton’s 2016 campaign.

Rest here - http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/06/25/ap-uh-clintons-state-department-calendar-omits-a-lot-of-meetings-with-political-donors-n2183191

gabosaurus
06-25-2016, 06:10 PM
I don't think the American people need a right-wing news site to tell them that Clinton has a LOT of meetings with big money donors.
Throughout history, the White House has always been for sale. If you have a large contribution in your pocket, Clinton wants to talk with you.
Trump also has a lot of big money dealings. Why do think he doesn't want to release his tax returns?

jimnyc
06-25-2016, 06:19 PM
I don't think the American people need a right-wing news site to tell them that Clinton has a LOT of meetings with big money donors.
Throughout history, the White House has always been for sale. If you have a large contribution in your pocket, Clinton wants to talk with you.
Trump also has a lot of big money dealings. Why do think he doesn't want to release his tax returns?

That's it, change the subject. No thanks, I'll wait for others that actually want to discuss the subject at hand. But thanks for playing.

* For anyone else thinking this is somehow a "right-wing news site" issue. Take a peek at CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC and any other major news station, whether on the tube or online. Here's a search on Google... oh, wait a minute, look at that - the story emanated from the Associated Press?

Anyone else wish to discuss this issue, and together with the server issue, of which she's been nailed from deleting hard drives to emails? And whether or not there is a difference of meeting with donors - or doing the same, and then wiping traces of it from the Feds and from the American people? And WHY someone would hide such things?

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=clinton+omitting+political+donors

Gunny
06-25-2016, 06:25 PM
That's it, change the subject. No thanks, I'll wait for others that actually want to discuss the subject at hand. But thanks for playing.

* For anyone else thinking this is somehow a "right-wing news site" issue. Take a peek at CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC and any other major news station, whether on the tube or online. Here's a search on Google... oh, wait a minute, look at that - the story emanated from the Associated Press?

Anyone else wish to discuss this issue, and together with the server issue, of which she's been nailed from deleting hard drives to emails? And whether or not there is a difference of meeting with donors - or doing the same, and then wiping traces of it from the Feds and from the American people? And WHY someone would hide such things?

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=clinton+omitting+political+donors

I want to know how you can just stand there and yell with a forked tongue? I mean if there's one thing I hate, it's hypocrisy. I also want to know how these sheep can stand there and clap and/or vote for her and ignore the facts. She gets her money from the very people she's decrying. Have I mentioned she's just a f-ing liar enough times? Where does your brain have to be besides up your butt to support her? If you can't see the simplicity of her charade you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

jimnyc
06-25-2016, 06:30 PM
I want to know how you can just stand there and yell with a forked tongue? I mean if there's one thing I hate, it's hypocrisy. I also want to know how these sheep can stand there and clap and/or vote for her and ignore the facts. She gets her money from the very people she's decrying. Have I mentioned she's just a f-ing liar enough times? Where does your brain have to be besides up your butt to support her? If you can't see the simplicity of her charade you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Not to mention, things done with funds from hidden donors and foreign entities can be against the law. Trump is a dick about his money and what he shares - but that's not against the law. But the loony liberals will obfuscate and change the subject and whistle into the wind - then pull the lever for Hillary. They try to avoid the Hillary subject as they know if they are honest and just admit who they are voting for and why - that it would not only highlight their hypocrisy, but also their stupidity.

gabosaurus
06-25-2016, 06:40 PM
Once again, this is not anything we don't already know. Clinton is a liar, a thief and lacks trustworthiness. Trump is the same way or he wouldn't be as rich and successful as he is.
Which lying liar repulses you the least? That is the question.

jimnyc
06-25-2016, 06:46 PM
Once again, this is not anything we don't already know. Clinton is a liar, a thief and lacks trustworthiness. Trump is the same way or he wouldn't be as rich and successful as he is.

And yet back to the TOPIC... Trump is not currently being investigated within Washington.

Trump HAS GOT to be as crooked as her, and a verified known criminal as her - well, well, well.... because otherwise he wouldn't be as rich and successful as he is? What a crock of shit. And I guess Bill Clinton wouldn't be as much of a pedo as Jared if he wasn't rich and successful.

Gunny
06-25-2016, 06:56 PM

Incorrect. I worked for developers for years. They are users. I've said as much more than once. That doesn't make them criminals nor violators of Federal Law. How can you run for President when you disclosed TS material? You violated 3 of the United States Codes. You have not once addressed that even though I've pointed it out for a year. That is a criminal offense that poses a grave danger to the US. We are at war. She should be up for the death penalty.

Try your argument on a board that doesn't have so many vets on it. Most of us had to have clearances and we know the rules.

Elessar
06-25-2016, 08:14 PM
Sighs! Again....a reminder...Clinton did all this WHILE in OFFICE! Secret meetings? Altered
calendars? Let me tell you now, every scrap of paper used in Official Capacity is the
property of the U.S. Government, period.

I'm tired of hammering the US Code and Law violations of hers into mush-brained liberals
that will not listen.

Gunny
06-26-2016, 03:42 AM
Sighs! Again....a reminder...Clinton did all this WHILE in OFFICE! Secret meetings? Altered
calendars? Let me tell you now, every scrap of paper used in Official Capacity is the
property of the U.S. Government, period.

I'm tired of hammering the US Code and Law violations of hers into mush-brained liberals
that will not listen.

Yeah. I feel like I'm talking to the tree in the back yard. But if this was a Republican? Remember the Plame thing that was pure horse sh*t? The Dems held an inquisition. Or how about Trent Lott? Henry Bonilla?

Yet they will completely ignore a President that lied every step of the way into office and thinks he's a monarch that doesn't have to observe Congress. And they're ignoring the fact Hillary is a criminal and they'll line right up and vote for her.