PDA

View Full Version : Sustenance For The Sit-In

jimnyc
06-25-2016, 04:38 PM
So long as we are doing a sit in to look like dumbasses, let's order some food and look like even bigger dumbasses. The irony on this one is hilarious! I'm glad they donated to the crazy gun folks and those who hate gays! LOL

With buffet options laid out before them, Democratic participants in the sit-in at the House of Representatives have some eating choices.

TMZ reports there has been several carts of Chic-fil-A deliveries.

Rep. Barbara Lee (D Calif.) tweeted out a picture Wednesday of “Providing sustenance for @HouseDemocrats during this sit-in.”

All we are saying, is give the peas a chance - you might like them.

http://www.cnsnews.com/video/sustenance-sit

Gunny
06-25-2016, 04:43 PM
So long as we are doing a sit in to look like dumbasses, let's order some food and look like even bigger dumbasses. The irony on this one is hilarious! I'm glad they donated to the crazy gun folks and those who hate gays! LOL

http://www.cnsnews.com/video/sustenance-sit

And we're paying for them to stuff their fat asses. You know as long as they're on the floor, the taxpayers foot that bill, right? And the left sees nothing wrong with this childish behavior and will vote for them again. :rolleyes:

What brilliant people we have.

Elessar
06-25-2016, 06:11 PM
And we're paying for them to stuff their fat asses. You know as long as they're on the floor, the taxpayers foot that bill, right? And the left sees nothing wrong with this childish behavior and will vote for them again. :rolleyes:

What brilliant people we have.

There must be a stockpile of MRE's there. Let them munch on those!:laugh:

Gunny
06-25-2016, 06:43 PM
There must be a stockpile of MRE's there. Let them munch on those!:laugh:

Dude, I would fly in to hand them out to those spoiled idiots. Step right up an get your sh*t, dirtbags.

I'd LOVE to be running this crap. Gunny switch on, light is green.

Think y'all are in some kind of combat zone do ya? I'll show you combat zone. You get two MRE's a day. I'll pull a water buffalo into the rotunda so you can savor that luke warm water. You can decide whether you want to make MRE coffee first or shave first, but you WILL maintain a proper shave.

You will also have to scrub your scuzzy nuts daily. That means you're going to have to rig up a line and curtain for the females. Oh, I forgot. You transgender fucks can scrub each other's vital areas. Las thing I need is an outbreak of the crabs or the stench of you lowlifes.

The AC WILL be turned off. You're in "combat", remember? There's no fucking AC in combat. And we don't sell diapers when you begin to whine. You can suck it up or sh*t your trousers. Any one of you p*ssies wants to walk the f*ck out of here now, get moving or I'll break you down like a shotgun.

Gunny switch off.

Elessar
06-25-2016, 07:04 PM
Dude, I would fly in to hand them out to those spoiled idiots. Step right up an get your sh*t, dirtbags.

I'd LOVE to be running this crap. Gunny switch on, light is green.

Think y'all are in some kind of combat zone do ya? I'll show you combat zone. You get two MRE's a day. I'll pull a water buffalo into the rotunda so you can savor that luke warm water. You can decide whether you want to make MRE coffee first or shave first, but you WILL maintain a proper shave.

You will also have to scrub your scuzzy nuts daily. That means you're going to have to rig up a line and curtain for the females. Oh, I forgot. You transgender fucks can scrub each other's vital areas. Las thing I need is an outbreak of the crabs or the stench of you lowlifes.

The AC WILL be turned off. You're in "combat", remember? There's no fucking AC in combat. And we don't sell diapers when you begin to whine. You can suck it up or sh*t your trousers. Any one of you p*ssies wants to walk the f*ck out of here now, get moving or I'll break you down like a shotgun.

Gunny switch off.

Love it! Just what I was looking for!:laugh:

Gunny
06-25-2016, 07:17 PM
Love it! Just what I was looking for!:laugh:

One thing I hate about the left is they never want to pay to play. I've been in the Capitol more than a few times. You turn the AC off and block their cells? This'd be over. Their ain't no oxygen in that place. And with this heat wave? Pffft. They wouldn't last a day. They're such pampered little bitches. Probably try to rehydrate with Cokes.

Russ
06-26-2016, 09:09 AM
Those Dem "sit-heads" were never going to stay any longer than the last reporter. Once all the reporter had gotten bored and left, those never-seen-a-tragedy-I-wouldn't-use-for-my-political-agenda Dems caved and went to the nearest bar to be consoled by their lobbyists.

Gunny
06-26-2016, 09:14 AM
Those Dem "sit-heads" were never going to stay any longer than the last reporter. Once all the reporter had gotten bored and left, those never-seen-a-tragedy-I-wouldn't-use-for-my-political-agenda Dems caved and went to the nearest bar to be consoled by their lobbyists.

I'd love to see this. I've been in the House. Those chairs fit when I was about 10. All these fat slobs packed in there? It'd be a hoot. :laugh: Long as I could just peek through the door. I wouldn't want to be actually IN there.

I don't understand why they have to act like babies. My daughter pulled that crap when she was 3.

namvet
06-26-2016, 07:41 PM
their Gov. should have thrown MRE's at em. eat it or starve assholes