Pictures or it never happened...

Elessar
06-26-2016, 04:27 PM
I could post up something like that at the Lob Beach (CA) Courthouse for
winning my divorce / custody fight! Even her lawyer backed away and the
judge fully sided with me!:laugh:

gabosaurus
06-26-2016, 11:24 PM
There is a reason why men don't win arguments with their wives. They are too busy arguing with themselves. Their two heads rarely agree. :p

Gunny
06-27-2016, 10:18 AM

There is a reason why men don't win arguments with their wives. They are too busy arguing with themselves. Their two heads rarely agree. :p

I got custody of my daughter. I was just trying to go with the humor. I won the argument that counted. :)

aboutime
06-28-2016, 08:57 PM

Too bad you have so much trouble telling the difference between the two heads gabby. As if you and your jealousy for pretending to be a wannabe man...would improve your Empty head.:laugh:

Someone once said "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything!" Which will never apply to you. But instead...you practice "Write it, regret it, Say it forget it!" And expect nobody to notice how empty your head really is.:laugh:

darin
06-29-2016, 03:35 AM
Gabby is a fucking Disney sitcom. He/She's all dissent from and contrary to reality. Why the fuck folks even reply to that guy is beyond me.

crin63
06-29-2016, 09:06 AM

I got custody of my daughter. I was just trying to go with the humor. I won the argument that counted. :)

My ex-wife told me she could do whatever she wanted to me and I wouldn't leave because I loved my sons so much. I guess I won that argument. I left and I got custody of my sons when they were about 6 and 3. My younger son isn't even inviting her to his wedding in November.

Gunny
06-29-2016, 09:45 AM
My ex-wife told me she could do whatever she wanted to me and I wouldn't leave because I loved my sons so much. I guess I won that argument. I left and I got custody of my sons when they were about 6 and 3. My younger son isn't even inviting her to his wedding in November.

According to Jim, I am a historical landmark. :laugh2: