nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 12:14 AM
Story Highlights

Convicted sex offender accused of raping, murdering girl kidnapped July 4
Documents say he led investigators to her body; his DNA was found on her
Terapon Adhahn pleaded not guilty Monday
Adhahn, 42, is person of interest in 2005 killing of a 10-year-old girl

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/23/abduction.charges.ap/index.html

This guy is proof that these people don't change. Five years of counseling and he has a string of the same crimes but worse. Then he got two months for incest and rape, this definatly shows the flaws in our justice system.

It's also outrageous that the District Attorney isn't seeking the Death Penalty. He should be removed from office. This guy once again is skating a crimeand getting off way to easy even if he get's life in prison. I am sick of our justice system.

darin
07-24-2007, 08:09 AM
If his claims of abuse growing up are true, it can show the decades-long affect homosexual abuse, in this case, can do to a person's mind. :(

This state is so jacked up - we didn't seek the death penalty for the Green River killer.

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 01:45 PM
If his claims of abuse growing up are true, it can show the decades-long affect homosexual abuse, in this case, can do to a person's mind. :(

This state is so jacked up - we didn't seek the death penalty for the Green River killer.

It's called the cycle of abuse............

The Green River killer pleaded guilty in order for the Death Penalty to be taken off the table, I don't know why that was EVER allowed.

How fas is this asshole from you?

darin
07-24-2007, 02:29 PM
It's called the cycle of abuse............

The Green River killer pleaded guilty in order for the Death Penalty to be taken off the table, I don't know why that was EVER allowed.

How fas is this asshole from you?

As a bird flies, where he sits now? 10 miles. From my place of work, Lakewood, WA is about 10 minutes in traffic.

Hagbard Celine
07-24-2007, 02:44 PM

Any kind of abuse will have a negative effect on the victim's mind. This underhanded jab doesn't do anything to prove the religious standpoint that homosexuality is inherently evil or to undermine the happiness that consenting adult homosexuals have found in their relationships. Drop your crusade of hatred dmp :poke:

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 04:41 PM
As a bird flies, where he sits now? 10 miles. From my place of work, Lakewood, WA is about 10 minutes in traffic.

It's scary when assholes like that are close to hime, but im sure you and your wife keep a pretty good eye on your kids so you don't have to worry as much.

darin
07-24-2007, 04:44 PM
Any kind of abuse will have a negative effect on the victim's mind. This underhanded jab doesn't do anything to prove the religious standpoint that homosexuality is inherently evil or to undermine the happiness that consenting adult homosexuals have found in their relationships. Drop your crusade of hatred dmp :poke:

Well, in this case, had the man not been (allegedly) raped by gays during his formative years, there's a solid chance he wouldn't be so mind-f'd as to become the person he is. I believe there has been lots of evidence showing those abused sexually become abusers at a higher rate than what's typical for a population. Your underhanded jab at religion doesn't do anything to prove your mindset; that religious people 'hate' gays. Drop your crusade of hatred against religion.