PDA

View Full Version : How would Biden be worse than Hillary?

Black Diamond
06-28-2016, 10:08 AM
I think Hillary will be the nominee but if somehow Biden is nominated.....

Would we better or worse off?

fj1200
06-28-2016, 10:39 AM
Meh. Lefties are lefties. Biden is more likable though and might not be automatically opposed.

Gunny
06-28-2016, 10:43 AM
I think Hillary will be the nominee but if somehow Biden is nominated.....

Would we better or worse off?

Either way, the Constitution and Supreme Court would be at peril. The difference is Hillary is a criminal, and blows with the wind. Biden is at least consistent. I don't agree with him on probably most issues, but he hasn't lied for 3 decades, gotten people killed, and switched stances more times than I do doing the Texas Swing like Hitlery has.

Elessar
06-28-2016, 12:34 PM
Biden has a 'shoe-in-mouth' problem, but he is much more honest than Hillary could ever imagine to be.
Hillary changes stances more often than I change Pippin's litter box, and she lies and tries to cover them
up with more lies.

Many of his gaffes are amusing...but he his not a criminal like Hillary or a denying clown like Obama.
I do admire his devotion to family.

Black Diamond
06-28-2016, 12:45 PM
I think Hillary would be tougher on terrorism than Biden. But I also think Hillary would have this "men vs women" chip on her shoulder in the same way Obama has a "black vs white" chip on his. We don't need to be divided in yet another way. Either candidate would ruin the court.

Elessar
06-28-2016, 12:54 PM
I think Hillary would be tougher on terrorism than Biden. But I also think Hillary would have this "men vs women" chip on her shoulder in the same way Obama has a "black vs white" chip on his. We don't need to be divided in yet another way. Either candidate would ruin the court.

I really see no reason to disagree with you on that point..same point Gunny tries to emphasize...
And, yeah, Hillary would have that chip on her shoulder as well. But she would NOT be tough on terrorism.
Does her Benghazi stance and response ring a bell?

Her infamous statement on her last run for the WH: "Who would you want answering the phone at 3 a.m.?"
Well...she never answered in in the Benghazi scenario.

Black Diamond
06-28-2016, 01:00 PM
I really see no reason to disagree with you on that point..same point Gunny tries to emphasize...
And, yeah, Hillary would have that chip on her shoulder as well. But she would NOT be tough on terrorism.
Does her Benghazi stance and response ring a bell?

Her infamous statement on her last run for the WH: "Who would you want answering the phone at 3 a.m.?"
Well...she never answered in in the Benghazi scenario.
You watched Trump's speech :).

Tough for me to imagine her sucking up to Muslims the way Obama has. I just feel like Biden is farther left than Hillary and would wait too long to use force when necessary.

Gunny
06-28-2016, 01:18 PM
You watched Trump's speech :).

Tough for me to imagine her sucking up to Muslims the way Obama has. I just feel like Biden is farther left than Hillary and would wait too long to use force when necessary.

I don't know. He's a gun-grabber, I know that.

I also know he will carry out Obama's policies. The bro-mance is obvious. That's why I keep preaching the same thing ... we have to come together to keep the Dems out. Look at the damage they have done so far.

Elessar
06-28-2016, 01:43 PM
I don't know. He's a gun-grabber, I know that.

I also know he will carry out Obama's policies. The bro-mance is obvious. That's why I keep preaching the same thing ... we have to come together to keep the Dems out. Look at the damage they have done so far.

You keep saying that, and you are entirely correct. Yeah, gun-grabber he is, as well as ultra lib. But not a crook
or liar like Hillary.

aboutime
06-29-2016, 09:40 PM
Biden is a Liberal-Democrat, dishonest, and has been exposed for Cheating.
PLAGIARISM at it's finest, for a V.P.??? At least Nixon had tapes.

Here's the link (proof) https://www.plagiarismtoday.com/2008/08/26/the-biden-plagiarism-scandal/