PDA

View Full Version : Constitution Party Candidates

revelarts
06-28-2016, 05:53 PM
http://www.c-span.org/video/?408188-3/washington-journal-constitution-party-presidential-candidate-darrell-castle

Darrell L. Castle, native of the Volunteer State of Tennessee, is a true statesman – volunteering to serve with the United States Marine Corps in Viet Nam, as the founder of a humanitarian organization serving orphans in Romania, and as a leader in his community. He has taken an active leadership role in the Constitution Party since its founding in 1992, at both state and national levels. With degrees in Political Science, History, and Law, as well as his own personal study, Darrell is well-versed in the founding principles of the American Constitutional Republic, and takes the long view of history, current events, and the future of our nation. He was the party’s vice-presidential nominee in 2008. – Read Darrell’s full bio (http://castle2016.com/darrell-castle/)

Vice-Presidential nominee Dr. Scott N. Bradley, native of the Beehive State of Utah, has spent his life learning and teaching the principles of the Founders of the American nation. Having served his nation in the U.S. Army National Guard, he went on to earn degrees in Public Administration and Constitutional Law. He has experience working in both the public and private sectors, as well as serving in the Constitution Party of his state as well as at the national level for many years, including two runs for U.S. Senate. Scott is also the founder of the Constitution Commemoration Foundation.- Read Scott’s full bio (http://castle2016.com/scott_bradley/)

Adherence To The Constitution
The Constitution is the charter of liberty for the American Republic. It is much more than just a piece of paper or just a legal document. It is evidence of the grand design the founders left us and it secures the rights that God granted to us.

In the Declaration of Independence Mr. Jefferson told us that we are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights and to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men. That is the purpose of government and the reason why the Constitution was and is necessary.
Adherence to the Constitution brings liberty and ignoring and denigrating it brings tyranny.
That’s why my political party is the Constitution Party. It is not perfect but it is the best there is.

http://castle2016.com/issues/

revelarts
06-28-2016, 06:21 PM
7 Principals

SANCTITY OF LIFE
Life for all human beings: from conception to natural death.

RELIGIOUS FREEDOM
PERSONAL LIBERTY
Freedom of conscience and actions for the self-governed individual.

FAMILY
One husband and one wife with their children, as divinely instituted.

PERSONAL AND PRIVATE PROPERTY SECURITY
Each individual’s right to own and steward personal property without government burden.

CONSTITUTION PARTY PLATFORM
The Founding Documents interpreted according to the Actual Intent of the Founding Fathers.

STATE SOVEREIGNTY
Everything not specifically delegated by the Constitution to the federal government, nor prohibited by the Constitution to the states, is reserved to the states or to the people.

Foreign Policy
American government committed to the protection of the borders, trade, and common defense of Americans, with no entanglement in foreign alliances.

fj1200
06-29-2016, 07:08 AM
Sounds nice... mostly... but they're just stealing votes from the Libertarians. :scared:

revelarts
06-29-2016, 07:45 AM
Sounds nice... mostly... but they're just stealing votes from the Libertarians. :scared:

stealing votes.. there we go.
The thing is I can't vote to Johnston either. He's Pro-Choice Pro-homosexual marriage and loose on other issues.
he's better than Trump or Hillary but I'm just over voting the lesser of evil.
I did it for 20+ years and got little to nothing for it. if I'm not going to see movement in the right direction ANYWAY i may as well make the shot i want and at least be light
if enough people voted their consumes the 2 parties would fall over night.
but they've mesmerized people, people enslave themselves to the party masters and get mad at those that leave the plantations.

SaveSave

fj1200
06-29-2016, 07:55 AM
stealing votes.. there we go.
The thing is I can't vote to Johnston either. He's Pro-Choice Pro-homosexual marriage and loose on other issues.
he's better than Trump or Hillary but I'm just over voting the lesser of evil.
I did it for 20+ years and got little to nothing for it. if I'm not going to see movement in the right direction ANYWAY i may as well make the shot i want and at least be light
if enough people voted their consumes the 2 parties would fall over night.
but they've mesmerized people, people enslave themselves to the party masters and get mad at those that leave the plantations.

IMO his position on gay marriage and especially abortion is not really an issue given that he believes in the originalist interpretation of the Constitution and will appoint justices in accordance with that. And the parties aren't going to fall overnight because current election structures discourage it.