PDA

View Full Version : Someone tell me how Christie as VP would help Trump's chances

gabosaurus
06-30-2016, 05:20 PM
I read a couple of different reports earlier that Chris Christie has emerged as the top choice to be Donald Trump's running mate on the GOP ticket in November.
I totally don't understand this. Other than being an obedient and non-questioning lap dog, how would Christie's presence help Trump. Besides maybe appealing to more moderate Republicans.
Serious question here. :dunno: :confused:

Abbey Marie
06-30-2016, 06:11 PM
IMO, he wouldn't help at all.

hjmick
06-30-2016, 07:02 PM
There is no helping a man intent on losing, and I am convinced more than ever that Trump intends to lose.

aboutime
06-30-2016, 07:26 PM
I read a couple of different reports earlier that Chris Christie has emerged as the top choice to be Donald Trump's running mate on the GOP ticket in November.
I totally don't understand this. Other than being an obedient and non-questioning lap dog, how would Christie's presence help Trump. Besides maybe appealing to more moderate Republicans.

Why are you concerned about this gabby? You hate both men so much, then pretend to be worried by asking more DUMB-STUPID questions to get attention??

fj1200
07-01-2016, 08:59 AM

Giving up Oreos and going home would mean that other people might follow orders too. :unsure: