PDA

View Full Version : Johnson says Trump is racist

gabosaurus
07-03-2016, 07:25 PM
Libertarian candidate hits it right on the nose.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/03/politics/libertarian-gary-johnson-cnn-state-of-the-union-interview/

Elessar
07-03-2016, 08:02 PM
Jonson would not make sense (cents) if he went to a bank for a roll of coins.

aboutime
07-03-2016, 08:11 PM
Libertarian candidate hits it right on the nose.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/03/politics/libertarian-gary-johnson-cnn-state-of-the-union-interview/

Gee gabby. You never told us your husband (Johnson) was just like you.

Elessar
07-03-2016, 09:27 PM
Johnson is an idiot....bad as Ron Paul.

Kathianne
07-04-2016, 02:09 PM
I doubt Trump is any more of a racist than normal. I do think he plays to those that are though.

stephanie
07-05-2016, 06:26 AM
Wow, it's takes a genius to come up with that . He must have stayed all night to think it up.

Johnson is a Career Politician who has accomplishment? nothing but frothing at the mouth he has down pat. And is a Democrat/Republidem Establishment stooge/useful tool

fj1200
07-05-2016, 09:49 AM
Jonson would not make sense (cents) if he went to a bank for a roll of coins.

Johnson is an idiot....bad as Ron Paul.

Excellent use of the hit-and-run. :rolleyes:

Wow, it's takes a genius to come up with that . He must have stayed all night to think it up.

Johnson is a Career Politician who has accomplishment? nothing but frothing at the mouth he has down pat. And is a Democrat/Republidem Establishment stooge/useful tool

He was responding to a question raised in an interview; was that "frothing"? It's unfortunate that the presumptive candidate is offering so much material.

crin63
07-05-2016, 10:16 AM
I'm no fan of Trump. I would do away with the TSA altogether or replace all the current employees with veterans.

Johnson should stick to something he is good at like smoking weed. Potheads running for POTUS will never have any credibility.

Black Diamond
07-05-2016, 10:16 AM
I'm no fan of Trump. I would do away with the TSA altogether or replace all the current employees with veterans.

Johnson should stick to something he is good at like smoking weed. Potheads running for POTUS will never have any credibility.. :laugh:

fj1200
07-05-2016, 10:25 AM

Johnson should stick to something he is good at like smoking weed. Potheads running for POTUS will never have any credibility.

He's good at winning elections, defeating democrats, and running government effectively according to conservative principals. :dunno:

jimnyc
07-05-2016, 11:04 AM
He's good at winning elections, defeating democrats, and running government effectively according to conservative principals. :dunno:

I expect we'll see his ratings severely increase soon then...

fj1200
07-05-2016, 01:03 PM
I expect we'll see his ratings severely increase soon then...

Surely. If knee-jerk reactions were no longer the norm. But even Goldwater didn't win.

stephanie
07-05-2016, 01:15 PM
I am sick and tired of hearing this accusation. Everyone is a racist at one time or another and the Democrat party is filled with them.

fj1200
07-05-2016, 01:21 PM
I am sick and tired of hearing this accusation. Everyone is a racist at one time or another and the Democrat party is filled with them.

Does this mean that BO and the dems will be getting a pass from you on their racist leanings?

Black Diamond
07-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Does this mean that BO and the dems will be getting a pass from you on their racist leanings?

Only after David Duke gets a pass.

fj1200
07-05-2016, 01:37 PM
Only after David Duke gets a pass.

So... you're going to call out trump and the dems?

Black Diamond
07-05-2016, 01:39 PM
So... you're going to call out trump and the dems?

Obama and Duke are well beyond Trump

As for the dems, it would be a case by case basis

fj1200
07-05-2016, 01:44 PM
Obama and Duke are well beyond Trump

Except Duke is actually a racist.

By the end, he had gone deep into a racist netherworld, talking about how blacks were intellectually inferior to whites and how Hispanics and other ethnic groups were draining the nation's resources.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-racial-hatred-glanton-talk-20150622-story.html

The other two are not deserving of defense for their ignorance either.

stephanie
07-05-2016, 01:44 PM

Obama is the head racist and race baiter of that party, that has been proven. No one gave a crap when he and others are one.

fj1200
07-05-2016, 01:45 PM
Obama is the head racist and race baiter of that party, that has been proven. No one gave a crap when he and others are one.

He believes in racial superiority? That is an odd justification for trump to get a pass though.

Black Diamond
07-05-2016, 01:50 PM
Except Duke is actually a racist.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-racial-hatred-glanton-talk-20150622-story.html

The other two are not deserving of defense for their ignorance either.

Obama aligned himself with a black David Duke for 20 years. Called him his mentor, was married by him, had him baptize his children.
Please point out where Trump has such a relationship.

stephanie
07-05-2016, 01:51 PM
He believes in racial superiority? That is an odd justification for trump to get a pass though.

there hasn't been anything trump has said that compared to what Obama has. we have every right to demand who be allowed into this country and that includes especially the Muslims. there are some people coming in here from Mexico and other Third world hellholes, who are rapist and criminals. just because the democrats and lamestream media lies about what he has said, doesn't make it true. people should make up their own minds and we don't need some career politician like slow mo Johnson shoving it up our butts. when they didn't care about Obama being a, racist

aboutime
07-05-2016, 04:18 PM
Imagine that? A RACIST, calling somebody else a RACIST??? Obama nr.2.

fj1200
07-05-2016, 04:19 PM
Obama aligned himself with a black David Duke for 20 years. Called him his mentor, was married by him, had him baptize his children.
Please point out where Trump has such a relationship.

My benchmark is not that he's not as bad as BO. My benchmark is he makes Republicans/conservatives look bad especially considering he isn't really either of those IMO. He isn't worthy of a values-twisting defense.

fj1200
07-05-2016, 04:23 PM
there hasn't been anything trump has said that compared to what Obama has. we have every right to demand who be allowed into this country and that includes especially the Muslims. there are some people coming in here from Mexico and other Third world hellholes, who are rapist and criminals. just because the democrats and lamestream media lies about what he has said, doesn't make it true. people should make up their own minds and we don't need some career politician like slow mo Johnson shoving it up our butts. when they didn't care about Obama being a, racist

That's not an answer to the question. This thread really isn't/wasn't about Mexicans/Muslims/etc. but you seem to need to justify your defense of trump.

And you seem to be fairly ignorant as to who Gary Johnson is.

stephanie
07-05-2016, 04:40 PM
That's not an answer to the question. This thread really isn't/wasn't about Mexicans/Muslims/etc. but you seem to need to justify your defense of trump.

And you seem to be fairly ignorant as to who Gary Johnson is.

and you have a need to be a horses ass. Not my problem. go dump on someone else because I don't care about your ignorant oponion.

fj1200
07-05-2016, 04:45 PM
and you have a need to be a horses ass. Not my problem. go dump on someone else because I don't care about your ignorant oponion.

Thank you for the expected defense of your position.

Elessar
07-05-2016, 05:45 PM
Excellent use of the hit-and-run. :rolleyes:

Some times a one-liner is all that is needed.

I don't make it a habit like some others, though.

gabosaurus
07-05-2016, 10:32 PM

Sometimes you read something so outlandish and ridiculous, a one-liner is the only suitable response. :cool:

And yes, I do make a habit of it. Because when the dogs are barking outside yourself, it is easier to throw out a bone or two than to yell back.

stephanie
07-06-2016, 06:56 AM
Sometimes you read something so outlandish and ridiculous, a one-liner is the only suitable response. :cool:

And yes, I do make a habit of it. Because when the dogs are barking outside yourself, it is easier to throw out a bone or two than to yell back.

oh brother. talk about barking nonsense. Gabs is still the same ole loveable person from the past. And I'm the Queen of England

jimnyc
07-06-2016, 06:57 AM
oh brother. talk about barking nonsense. Gabs is still the same ole loveable person from the past. And I'm the Queen of England

She's a troll, don't feed her.

stephanie
07-06-2016, 07:05 AM
She's a troll, don't feed her.

ok dear. but she can be fun to play with. like a cat batting a mouse around until it's last breath. eek

fj1200
07-06-2016, 08:43 AM

Are we talking about those strings of words with the question mark at the end? I do make a habit of that. It's a fairly well known way of extending a conversation and digging deeper into issues. :)

namvet
07-06-2016, 09:37 AM
I forgot all about this guy. they actually let him out to talk with people. shocking :laugh: