PDA

View Full Version : Topless Protest by Breasts Not Bombs and Code Pink at Hillary Clinton Campaign Launch

stephanie
07-24-2007, 01:36 PM
warning......large sagging breast....view at your own risk....:laugh2::laugh2:

The Hillary Clinton for President Campaign celebrated the opening of its new San Francisco headquarters with a launch party that coincided with the Democratic presidential debate on July 23, 2007. The radical activist groups Breasts Not Bombs and Code Pink heard about the event and decided it would be a good opportunity to stage a surprise topless protest to publicize their anti-war message.

I heard about the planned party-crashing and made sure I was on hand to record what happened.

http://www.zombietime.com/hillary_sf_office_topless_protest/

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 01:42 PM

The Hillary Clinton for President Campaign celebrated the opening of its new San Francisco headquarters with a launch party that coincided with the Democratic presidential debate on July 23, 2007. The radical activist groups Breasts Not Bombs and Code Pink heard about the event and decided it would be a good opportunity to stage a surprise topless protest to publicize their anti-war message.

I heard about the planned party-crashing and made sure I was on hand to record what happened.

As long as Hillary isn't going topless were all good. Topless protest eh? Jimmy was this idea come up with by you so you can see multiple boobies? :laugh2:

Pale Rider
07-24-2007, 03:16 PM
An UNBELIEVABLE display of MORONIC behavior... only a liberal would pull such an IDIOTIC stunt. Just one more PRIME example of how STUPID liberals are, not to mention UGLY!!!!:puke:

Which one was gabby?

Kathianne
07-24-2007, 03:29 PM

The 'security person' should have been offering free mammograms. That would have done the trick!

07-24-2007, 06:02 PM
maybe someone ought to tell these hippies who somehow didnt overdose that the sixties are over and no one wants to see their breasts. Not even perverted men.

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 06:05 PM
maybe someone ought to tell these hippies who somehow didnt overdose that the sixties are over and no one wants to see their breasts. Not even perverted men.

Im sure someone does!

stephanie
07-24-2007, 06:07 PM
Anyone catch the tattoo boob lady...with the BEARD???:coffee:

Yurt
07-24-2007, 07:47 PM
Anyone catch the tattoo boob lady...with the BEARD???:coffee:

You were looking that closely :slap:

:laugh2:

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 07:48 PM

Ewwwwww.................:laugh2:

stephanie
07-24-2007, 07:51 PM

:laugh2: Someone pointed it out on another site I was on....:slap:

Yurt
07-24-2007, 08:01 PM
:laugh2: Someone pointed it out on another site I was on....:slap:

Suuuuure.... :D

manu1959
07-24-2007, 08:01 PM
well know i know why some women should actually wear a burka

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 08:28 PM
Suuuuure.... :D

That's what I was thinking............ :laugh2:

red states rule
07-25-2007, 06:21 AM
As long as Hillary isn't going topless were all good. Topless protest eh? Jimmy was this idea come up with by you so you can see multiple boobies? :laugh2:

That would be a movie - Sicko 2

82Marine89
07-25-2007, 07:16 AM
I don't understand the big deal. I thought Hillary was used to looking at other women's naked breasts?

red states rule
07-25-2007, 07:31 AM
I don't understand the big deal. I thought Hillary was used to looking at other women's naked breasts?

and other female parts as well

GW in Ohio
07-25-2007, 08:44 AM
Hey, say what you will about their breasts, but Democrats know how to have fun and liven up political events.

You don't see Republicans baring their breasts. The closest they ever come to nudity is when a Republican guy forgets to zip up the pants of his Brooks Brothers suit.

red states rule
07-25-2007, 08:50 AM
Hey, say what you will about their breasts, but Democrats know how to have fun and liven up political events.

You don't see Republicans baring their breasts. The closest they ever come to nudity is when a Republican guy forgets to zip up the pants of his Brooks Brothers suit.

The Clinton legacy lives on

jimnyc
07-25-2007, 08:50 AM

You consider aging pigs baring what once might have been breasts to be fun? It was nothing more than an attention desire display of idiocy.

red states rule
07-25-2007, 08:53 AM
You consider aging pigs baring what once might have been breasts to be fun? It was nothing more than an attention desire display of idiocy.

Code Pinko and other peace nik groups at their best

Yurt
07-25-2007, 09:44 AM

:lmao:

Pale Rider
07-25-2007, 10:39 AM

Breasts? Looked more like flesh pancakes topped with a slice of blood sausage... :puke:

07-25-2007, 04:23 PM

liven up a political event? Do you ever watch Democrat politicians? They are a bunch of stiffs. they wouldnt know a good joke if it bit them on the butt.

Republicans on the other hand have plenty of fun. and we dont have to get naked to do it. You swee we are well rounded individuals and realize that you dont have to act like an idiot to have fun.

red states rule
07-25-2007, 04:24 PM
liven up a political event? Do you ever watch Democrat politicians? They are a bunch of stiffs. they wouldnt know a good joke if it bit them on the butt.

Republicans on the other hand have plenty of fun. and we dont have to get naked to do it. You swee we are well rounded individuals and realize that you dont have to act like an idiot to have fun.

Watching the Dem debate, the candidates looked like an ad for embalming services

5stringJeff
07-25-2007, 06:14 PM
Someone needs to organize the 18-39-year-old chapter of Breasts Not Bombs... please.

Hugh Lincoln
07-25-2007, 09:17 PM
when a Republican guy forgets to zip up the pants of his Brooks Brothers suit.

Is that worse that intentionally unzipping them for an intern?

nevadamedic
07-25-2007, 09:30 PM
Someone needs to organize the 18-39-year-old chapter of Breasts Not Bombs... please.

I think Jimmy volunteers for that position.

Yurt
07-25-2007, 09:34 PM
I think Jimmy volunteers for that position.

huh?

nevadamedic
07-25-2007, 09:37 PM
huh?

Creating a chapter of topless protesters ages 18-39.:poke:

Yurt
07-25-2007, 09:46 PM
Creating a chapter of topless protesters ages 18-39.:poke:

?????

Guernicaa
07-25-2007, 10:10 PM
I like that they were protesting but yuck yuck yuck :puke3:..
Some of those women should NOT have opened their shirts :puke3:

Thats suprising. When I was in DC a week ago I went to a CODEPink event and most of the girls there were young and pretty hot.
Some were old and nasty, but some were hot.

There was a keynote address by this girl:
http://www.codepink4peace.org/article.php?id=335

Rae Abileah...She was so amazing.
She also got herself carried out of Bush's inauguration in hand cuffs...how cool is that?

nevadamedic
07-25-2007, 10:13 PM
I like that they were protesting but yuck yuck yuck :puke3:..
Some of those women should NOT have opened their shirts :puke3:

Thats suprising. When I was in DC a week ago I went to a CODEPink event and most of the girls there were young and pretty hot.
Some were old and nasty, but some were hot.

There was a keynote address by this girl:
http://www.codepink4peace.org/article.php?id=335

Rae Abileah...She was so amazing.
She also got herself carried out of Bush's inauguration in hand cuffs...how cool is that?

That's not cool at all. I don't care who is taking office, you fo not disrespect anyone at their inaugural event. I have been to several Innaugural event's, and even if I didn't like the person I showed them the upmost respect.

Yurt
07-25-2007, 10:21 PM
That's not cool at all. I don't care who is taking office, you fo not disrespect anyone at their inaugural event. I have been to several Innaugural event's, and even if I didn't like the person I showed them the upmost respect.

Hillary?

red states rule
07-26-2007, 04:13 AM
Hillary?

Why bother attending if you do not like the candidate?

GW in Ohio
07-26-2007, 07:43 AM

If you say so.

But from what I read in the papers recently, most Republican sex seems to be taking place with young boys.