PDA

View Full Version : Generic presidential campaign message

gabosaurus
07-05-2016, 12:03 AM
Regardless of which candidate you support for president in 2016, you will appreciate this brilliant campaign spot.
Unless you don't. :cool:

http://www.theatlantic.com/video/index/488972/this-is-a-generic-presidential-campaign-ad/

stephanie
07-05-2016, 06:20 AM
I don't even have to see it to just imagine it's a real freaking hoot, it's from the "Atlantic" probably need a barf bag.

EDIT: I could only stand to watch 1/2 minuet of it to tell you, I was right and had to go barf. watch it if you want

Gabs, I had no idea you were such a racist and approved of people being bigots.

NightTrain
07-05-2016, 07:34 AM
I don't even have to see it to just imagine it's a real freaking hoot, it's from the "Atlantic" probably need a barf bag.

EDIT: I could only stand to watch 1/2 minuet of it to tell you, I was right and had to go barf. watch it if you want

Gabs, I had no idea you were such a racist and approved of people being bigots.

I don't bother looking at her links, unless I'm in the middle of making her eat her own words.

Nice to see you, Steph!

stephanie
07-05-2016, 08:03 AM
I don't bother looking at her links, unless I'm in the middle of making her eat her own words.

Nice to see you, Steph!

She hasn't change any from all these years. Still a Democrat cult member partisan hack. Do Liberals EVER grow up? Scary this comes from Adults.

Good to see you too my friend.

gabosaurus
07-05-2016, 10:30 AM
Obviously someone doesn't get the joke. But that is not surprising. :rolleyes:

fj1200
07-05-2016, 10:42 AM

Your expectations were to high... or to low

Elessar
07-05-2016, 12:24 PM
Regardless of which candidate you support for president in 2016, you will appreciate this brilliant campaign spot.
Unless you don't. :cool:

http://www.theatlantic.com/video/index/488972/this-is-a-generic-presidential-campaign-ad/

It constantly froze and stuttered, but what I did see was simply same old talking points.

stephanie
07-05-2016, 12:49 PM

a joke huh? how about we joke the Obama's act like monkeys to get into the diner?

roll your eyes and then grow up

gabosaurus
07-05-2016, 02:03 PM
...what I did see was simply same old talking points.

It was supposed to be the same old talking points. It was a pseudo "campaign message" that made fun of campaign messages. It was not Republican or Democrat. In other words, it was a joke. :cool:

fj1200
07-05-2016, 04:12 PM
It was supposed to be the same old talking points. It was a pseudo "campaign message" that made fun of campaign messages. It was not Republican or Democrat. In other words, it was a joke. :cool:

“Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.”

stephanie
07-06-2016, 06:49 AM
“Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.”

people shouldn't waste their time on snobs either. can you all hear me now?

fj1200
07-06-2016, 08:38 AM
people shouldn't waste their time on snobs either. can you all hear me now?

Can hear you, just waiting for substance. :)

namvet
07-06-2016, 09:48 AM
the OP is the joke

aboutime
07-06-2016, 09:46 PM
It constantly froze and stuttered, but what I did see was simply same old talking points.

Elessar. FIRST, we must all remember the Liberal/DNC theory that Their TALKING POINTS are merely repeated lies, that repeat the lies so much, even they think, and believe the LIES are True. The proof is in GABBY'S pudding!