PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for Comey statement

Kathianne
07-05-2016, 09:59 AM
He's appearing in a few minutes. I think taking q and a.

Kathianne
07-05-2016, 10:19 AM
No recommendation to bring charges. Yet, did find recklessness. Can't say I understand the lack of indictment.

jimnyc
07-05-2016, 10:19 AM
"no charges appropriate" my ass. And now I hope someone on the FBI leaks ALL of the facts for the voters to see, at minimum. The "coronation" continues.

jimnyc
07-05-2016, 10:21 AM
No recommendation to bring charges. Yet, did find recklessness. Can't say I understand the lack of indictment.

I can, look at all of the BS that went on over all of this, and then no charges - I full understand, someone wants someone in office this year. Can anyone imagine for a second that if a regular citizen, or a regular Joe in the military, were to have done the same? 122 confidential emails? Does ANYONE believe for a single second that they wouldn't be prosecuted? This is pure political coverup.

Black Diamond
07-05-2016, 10:22 AM

She's a Clinton

Black Diamond
07-05-2016, 10:23 AM
I can, look at all of the BS that went on over all of this, and then no charges - I full understand, someone wants someone in office this year. Can anyone imagine for a second that if a regular citizen, or a regular Joe in the military, were to have done the same? 122 confidential emails? Does ANYONE believe for a single second that they wouldn't be prosecuted? This is pure political coverup.

Ask General Petraeus.

jimnyc
07-05-2016, 10:26 AM
Ask General Petraeus.

I just gave up on the election, literally no point now, as we know EXACTLY what is going to happen.

I have 2 guns I have been thinking about getting, and now I am. :)

gabosaurus
07-05-2016, 10:27 AM
This is pure political coverup.

It usually is. :rolleyes:

#conservativelivesmatter

Kathianne
07-05-2016, 10:27 AM
The bottom line appears to be 'intent' which they said they couldn't find 'clear' or 'direct evidence' of intentional. Yet, at beginning seemed that intentional wasn't required, if done recklessly, which they did find.

All in all I wouldn't call it a cover-up, rather a separate system of justice or rather injustice for those in power and those not.

fj1200
07-05-2016, 10:29 AM

Recklessness; start queuing up those commercials right after the "3 a.m. ringing phone" spots.

jimnyc
07-05-2016, 10:33 AM
The bottom line appears to be 'intent' which they said they couldn't find 'clear' or 'direct evidence' of intentional. Yet, at beginning seemed that intentional wasn't required, if done recklessly, which they did find.

All in all I wouldn't call it a cover-up, rather a separate system of justice or rather injustice for those in power and those not.

Sounds exactly like a coverup to me. I have zero doubt that Clinton was helped to avoid prosecution in this scandal. No one else would be treated as such for hiding emails, lying about so many things & then screwing security protocol.

Black Diamond
07-05-2016, 10:33 AM
Does this explain why Lynch didn't interfere?

gabosaurus
07-05-2016, 10:36 AM

Those with money and power have their own system of justice. It starts with cases at the very bottom of the judicial system and goes straight to the top.

CSM
07-05-2016, 10:53 AM
Is anyone truly surprised at this?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-05-2016, 10:54 AM
Now that they have gave the entire nation (announcing to the world that our legal system is a sham) the middle finger, time for them to go on and steal the election for her.
Everybody that just cleared her should someday be brought to justice as well.
This just goes to show that they fear not any repercussions and know they can also steal the election(same as they did obama's 2nd term).
If she gets in -TO RULE-- this nation will fall. Mark my words..-Tyr

Black Diamond
07-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Mrs Slick Willie?

Noir
07-05-2016, 11:21 AM
Can't catch smoke with bare hands.

NightTrain
07-05-2016, 11:38 AM
Whiskey

Tango

Foxtrot

Black Diamond
07-05-2016, 11:59 AM
Time to pardon General Petraeus.

NightTrain
07-05-2016, 12:02 PM
It's still up to DOJ to ultimately pick up the charges... but it's a no-brainer as to the likelihood of that happening.

I guess I had more faith in the FBI than I should have.

Elessar
07-05-2016, 12:36 PM

I know for a FACT had it been me, I would have been brought up on charges.

From the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ):

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/punitivearticles/a/mcm92.htm

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/punitivearticles/a/mcm98.htm

http://usmilitary.about.com/library/milinfo/mcm/bl102.htm

Huge One: http://usmilitary.about.com/od/justicelawlegislation/l/blucmj134.htm

Elessar
07-05-2016, 01:11 PM
From The Patriot Post:

"Editor’s Note: Just before publishing, FBI Director James Comey announced (https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system) that there is “no evidence” Clinton intentionally deleted any work-related emails, adding that there was “no intentional misconduct.” Though he said “there is evidence that they were extremely careless,” he went on to effectively exonerate the former secretary of state: “Although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.”It would certainly appear the fix was in from the beginning, just as most every American suspected."

Refer to my post above about carelessness. Ignorance of regulations is not excusable. Anyone in position to
view classified material has to sign an SF-87 regarding handling, distribution, and disclosure of sensitive information,
systems, and material.

The fix was in indeed from the very start.

https://patriotpost.us/digests/43592

fj1200
07-05-2016, 01:18 PM
On the upside they've essentially declared her guilt.

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

gabosaurus
07-05-2016, 02:07 PM
The world is full of injustices.

#conservativelivesmatter

Bilgerat
07-05-2016, 02:38 PM
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13592347_666924060131225_7893722424159442762_n.jpg ?oh=a05ab667598c3f48d38d08822d710656&oe=57F91216

namvet
07-05-2016, 02:43 PM
she skates. not guilty. if she wins can you say banana republic??

FBI’s Comey: Clinton 'extremely careless' about emails, but bureau will not advise criminal charges

FBI Director James Comey announced Tuesday that despite evidence Hillary Clinton was “extremely careless” in her handling of classified emails on a private server, the bureau will not recommend to the Department of Justice that criminal charges be brought against the former secretary of state.

source (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/05/fbi-recommends-no-charges-to-be-filed-against-clinton.html?intcmp=hpbt1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMX7Xe4M6Yc

Abbey Marie
07-05-2016, 03:34 PM
It's still up to DOJ to ultimately pick up the charges... but it's a no-brainer as to the likelihood of that happening.

I guess I had more faith in the FBI than I should have.

I remember you were optimistic about it. Dashed hope is a very tough thing to endure. I'm with Jim; I'm done now. Why have any faith in our government?

CSM
07-05-2016, 03:58 PM
I remember you were optimistic about it. Dashed hope is a very tough thing to endure. I'm with Jim; I'm done now. Why have any faith in our government?

For sometime now I have tried very hard to give the citizens of this nation the benefit of the doubt. I had believed that we, as a democratic republic based on the rule of law, would eventually recognize and do the things that would allow this nation to endure. I no longer believe that but rather am now convinced that this country and this form of government will succumb to the corruption and apathy the citizens willfully (some gleefully) ignore. The downfall of this nation is not foreign interests or armed might of another nation but our own politicians and the now majority of voting citizens who have their own short sighted interests at heart rather than the best interests of this nation.

At this point, I am struggling to contain my rage and disgust; struggling to not rant at even those on those Board who make light of this latest display of political and judicial corruption. All I can say is that it is through your (and those like you) shallow, short sighted view that this nation will follow the same path as other great nations have in the past and either exist no more or become what can only be described as a third world country. The hypocritical, liberal, "progressive" movement has carried the day. Anything following this day will be anticlimactic at best. Yes, you have "won"; you can take great pride in your efforts to bring about the downfall of one the greatest nations to ever exist on the planet. You are welcome to the shithole this country is about to become.

aboutime
07-05-2016, 04:15 PM
It's the "O.J" trail De Ja Voo number 2.

So...does everybody still trust Comey like gabby does?

Knowing, and seeing what has happened over the last week.

Wonder how many THREATS were made to Comey, and his Family for this FIASCO???

NOW: Just watch, and wait to begin seeing FBI Agents LEAVING. THE SYSTEM "IS" RIGGED. The laws are different for the Clintons, and the rest of us get Punished.

CSM
07-05-2016, 04:49 PM
It's the "O.J" trail De Ja Voo number 2.

So...does everybody still trust Comey like gabby does?

Knowing, and seeing what has happened over the last week.

Wonder how many THREATS were made to Comey, and his Family for this FIASCO???

NOW: Just watch, and wait to begin seeing FBI Agents LEAVING. THE SYSTEM "IS" RIGGED. The laws are different for the Clintons, and the rest of us get Punished.

I do not believe he was threatened. I believe he was bribed. Time will tell but I am betting he will be well compensated for his treachery.

gabosaurus
07-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Elessar, you keep quoting the military rules and codes. Is Clinton a member of the military?
It has to be disappointing when you presume someone is guilty before they are tried and it doesn't turn out that way. No you know how the BLM people feel. :cool:

Now that the Clinton mess has been decided (sort of), let's turn to the Trump University scam. Is he fit to run for president after knowingly perpetrating fraud on so many people?

DLT
07-05-2016, 05:19 PM

Sure you can. It boils down to this pertinent fact and reality.....

if Clinton goes down, so does Barry. Can't have that. And Barry is Comey's boss. Anyone that is surprised at this latest example of our neuvo banana republic status hasn't been paying attention.

DLT
07-05-2016, 05:21 PM

As always happens whenever anyone with that magical "D" beside their name gets in trouble.

Elessar
07-05-2016, 05:34 PM
Elessar, you keep quoting the military rules and codes. Is Clinton a member of the military?
It has to be disappointing when you presume someone is guilty before they are tried and it doesn't turn out that way. No you know how the BLM people feel. :cool:

Now that the Clinton mess has been decided (sort of), let's turn to the Trump University scam. Is he fit to run for president after knowingly perpetrating fraud on so many people?

You have a mess on your hands.

When did I say that she was? Not once. I posted that as an example of what I would have faced given the same
conditions. That is all Federal law and is supported by the CFR. Keep with the program.

Presume someone is guilty? I know damn well what the law reads in regard to that particular subject.
Keep with the program.

BLM people? Defend open racists who don't even care about their own, and will loot and burn their
own neighbors and neighborhood? Pretty small of you.

Try Clinton Foundation scam. Soaking up millions of dollars from foreign interests. Keep with the program.

namvet
07-05-2016, 05:57 PM
will she answer the red phone at 3 AM ??

https://www.colourbox.com/preview/2847555-launch-button.jpg

Black Diamond
07-05-2016, 05:59 PM

https://www.colourbox.com/preview/2847555-launch-button.jpg

What difference does it make?

namvet
07-05-2016, 06:00 PM
What difference does it make?

yeah we're all toast anyway

Black Diamond
07-05-2016, 06:01 PM
You have a mess on your hands.

When did I say that she was? Not once. I posted that as an example of what I would have faced given the same
conditions. That is all Federal law and is supported by the CFR. Keep with the program.

Presume someone is guilty? I know damn well what the law reads in regard to that particular subject.
Keep with the program.

BLM people? Defend open racists who don't even care about their own, and will loot and burn their
own neighbors and neighborhood? Pretty small of you.

Try Clinton Foundation scam. Soaking up millions of dollars from foreign interests. Keep with the program.

Sometimes I think message boards need a rule:. Don't feed the trolls.

KarlMarx
07-05-2016, 06:29 PM
Today's judgement just proves what Hillary Clinton and her loyal supporters already know

Hillary Clinton is better than the rest of us. She is royalty, just like King Obama I and Prince William "Cigars" Clinton. She is above the laws that would throw the rest of us in prison for doing the same thing.

Just remember that we are just serfs toiling on their royal estates while they piss on us and tell us it's rain from Heaven.

It's too bad the guillotine has been outlawed. I can think of one Presidential Candidate and one Piece of Dog crap president I'd like to have it used one.

If this is what having a woman running the country is going to be like, then we'd all better start learning Mandarin Chinese and pronto

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Bilgerat
07-05-2016, 06:38 PM
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13620276_1747417288873408_5603071200441568_n.jpg?o h=8edeb1e73086cc0b80b682a6ed2bfa5c&oe=57FA5F7F

DLT
07-05-2016, 06:41 PM
Is anyone truly surprised at this?

No. Not surprised at all. And now we know what that Clinton/Lynch meeting on the tarmac was all about. She was breaking the good news to Bubba.

Elessar
07-05-2016, 07:03 PM
Chew on this Gabby:

"Giuliani, a former U.S. attorney who worked with Comey, said that Clinton violated federal statute 18 U.S.C., section 793-F by mishandling classified information on her unsecured server."

Elessar
07-05-2016, 07:05 PM

She sure as hell did not during Benghazi....

But did dodge sniper fire in Kosovo:laugh:

Elessar
07-05-2016, 07:08 PM
Sometimes I think message boards need a rule:. Don't feed the trolls.

....Or don't starve the blind idiots from FACT.

Black Diamond
07-05-2016, 07:08 PM
She sure as hell did not during Benghazi....

But did dodge sniper fire in Kosovo:laugh:

Brian Williams provided backup

Black Diamond
07-05-2016, 07:09 PM
....Or don't starve the blind idiots from FACT.

I don't think she's blind.

crin63
07-05-2016, 07:12 PM
I never really thought she would be charged since the foxes are in charge of the hen house.

I had already lost most of my hope for our country. The 1st time I had any real hope for this country was when we had strong Constitutional candidates running for POTUS. That was obliterated with Trump's scorched earth campaign and lies.

But the hits just keep on coming. Trump is the presumptive nominee for the GOP. Hillary is the Democrats choice. The latest anti-gun laws signed here in California. Hillary skates.

THE REPUBLIC HAS FALLEN!

jimnyc
07-05-2016, 07:21 PM
Giuliani nails it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdcdmRtnP8M

aboutime
07-05-2016, 07:44 PM
The world is full of injustices.

#conservativelivesmatter

Right you are gabby. And people like you are the reason those injustices exist, and continue. Due to the Liberal-Democrat ability to fool, lie, and convince people like you as well.

Abbey Marie
07-05-2016, 08:06 PM

This pathetic disposition does not mean Clinton is innocent. Far from it.

You should be in mourning like the rest of us for the downfall of faith in our justice system. It is not going to recover, IMO.

Elessar
07-05-2016, 08:33 PM

You should be in mourning like the rest of us for the downfall of faith in our justice system. It is not going to recover, IMO.

You might just have to face it, Abbey...liberals do not like to listen to FACT. Instead they go whimpering into
a corner and sling their soiled diapers at people they do not listen to or agree with.

Kathianne
07-05-2016, 09:27 PM

Indeed. Only an idiot would say she was exonerated, which is what her surrogates are saying. Disgusting.

aboutime
07-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Today Americans learned, first hand, how Obama and company have DESTROYED American Juris Prudence forever. And nobody should ever wonder...EVER AGAIN, whether Obama's desire to get rid of the Constitution, Laws, and Honesty...hasn't paid off.

The DEAL was made the day Obama appointed Clinton SECSTATE. Quid pro quo ALL THE WAY. And COMEY's career as an Honest Man...is now IN THE SHITTER.

Pardon me....for those who follow P.C.....http://icansayit.com/images/thehouse.jpg

KarlMarx
07-05-2016, 09:41 PM
Just remember that Title 18 Part I Chapter 37 Section 793 only applies to Republicans

Mishandling classified information is not a crime, treating women with disrespect and vague allegations about hiring illegal immigrants during the 1980s.... That's a crime.... Daring to run against the presumptive Queen of America, and not believing every word she says, that another crime

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

gabosaurus
07-05-2016, 10:28 PM
You guys are SO predictable. :rolleyes:

You dug up the case. You presented the evidence that you wanted. You presented it to the FBI with orders to find something worse prosecuting. So the FBI investigated and found bad judgment, but nothing that broke the law.
It's just like any Black Lives Matter court case -- "why bother with a trial? we know the only plausible verdict is guilty!"
And when there is no guilty verdict, you go on a tangent filled with lies, subterfuge and conspiracy theories.

Hillary is not exonerated. There is no absence of guilt. Just the absence of a crime.
But throwing multiple shades of hissyfit are far more enjoyable than admitting you are wrong.

If conservative Republicans wanted to be rid of Hillary Clinton, they should have nominated someone who could defeat her in the general election. Instead, they decided to bite each other on the butt and compromise with someone who is less popular than Clinton or Obama.

Sorry, guys. You lost the case. You're going to lose the election. You're going to lose the conservative majority on the Supreme Court. You might even lose control of the House and Senate.
You have no one to blame but yourselves.

Elessar
07-05-2016, 10:39 PM
You guys are SO predictable. :rolleyes:

Good thing you live in the city, because you liberals cannot 'see the forest for the trees' as
the saying goes.

liberals built this monster over the last 8 years, and now deny being at fault.

Go welcome some illegal or a BLM activist into your house to shit on your carpet.
You've earned it.

gabosaurus
07-05-2016, 10:59 PM
Liberals needed to build something back up after GW Bush spent eight years wrecking the economy, sending servicemen and women to their deaths and generally destroying the country.

jimnyc
07-06-2016, 06:59 AM
Good thing you live in the city, because you liberals cannot 'see the forest for the trees' as
the saying goes.

liberals built this monster over the last 8 years, and now deny being at fault.

Go welcome some illegal or a BLM activist into your house to shit on your carpet.
You've earned it.

Let the troll starve. You see, Elessar? You weren't sure and gave her the benefit? And then look who comes barging in gleefully today, to troll with the "conservatives.... crap. Just ignore her.

Elessar
07-06-2016, 10:19 AM
Let the troll starve. You see, Elessar? You weren't sure and gave her the benefit? And then look who comes barging in gleefully today, to troll with the "conservatives.... crap. Just ignore her.

Thanks Jim....but I do not use the "Ignore" feature if that is what you are hinting (which likely was not).

Putting a member on ignore is a cowards way out, in my opinion.

jimnyc
07-06-2016, 10:57 AM
Thanks Jim....but I do not use the "Ignore" feature if that is what you are hinting (which likely was not).

Putting a member on ignore is a cowards way out, in my opinion.

Nope, only manually ignoring troll posts when a troll trolls. :)

aboutime
07-06-2016, 07:52 PM
Liberals needed to build something back up after GW Bush spent eight years wrecking the economy, sending servicemen and women to their deaths and generally destroying the country.

By the way gabby. You now qualify as the Leading DP http://icansayit.com/images/troll.jpg

jimnyc
07-07-2016, 05:30 AM
McConnell Calls on FBI to Release Hillary Interview

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Wednesday he would like the FBI to release its interview with Hillary Clinton one day after the bureau announced it will not recommend criminal charges be brought against her.

"It's pretty clear ... that the American people would like to see what Hillary Clinton said to the FBI," McConnell said during his weekly press conference, reports The Hill.
FBI Director James Comey said Tuesday the bureau's investigation into Clinton's use of a private email setup during her time as secretary of state should not result in criminal charges, even though he called her actions "extremely careless."

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/mitch-mcconnell-hillary-clinton-james-comey-fbi/2016/07/06/id/737394/