PDA

View Full Version : Newt speaks in Ohio

jimnyc
07-06-2016, 07:04 PM
And of course touches on the recent topic of the Clintons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA2ZfKOfTA8

Elessar
07-06-2016, 07:27 PM
Newt is good. He makes sense.

jimnyc
07-06-2016, 07:35 PM
Newt is good. He makes sense.

Corker and Ernst dropped out today. I like Newt MUCH more than anyone else on the list. I think 2nd place (that we know of) is Christie? I dunno. But I like the experience Newt brings, a LOT, and I love listening to him speak as he's a bulldog too - especially when it comes to the Clinton's. :)

aboutime
07-06-2016, 07:47 PM
Newt has to be the ONE, Most experienced person, and knowledgeable about our Constitution...American History in THIS CENTURY.
For those who can only be negative when talking about Newt. Go vote for Hillary. You deserve her.

Elessar
07-06-2016, 07:50 PM
Newt has to be the ONE, Most experienced person, and knowledgeable about our Constitution...American History in THIS CENTURY.
For those who can only be negative when talking about Newt. Go vote for Hillary. You deserve her.

Aye, Shipmate....he never has! He helping Trump would be strong.

gabosaurus
07-06-2016, 07:51 PM
Trump and Newt would be a great bill. Two serial philanderers opposed to the rights of women. :rolleyes:

aboutime
07-06-2016, 07:53 PM
Trump and Newt would be a great bill. Two serial philanderers opposed to the rights of women. :rolleyes:

Wrong gabby. They are only opposed to Ignorant women....Like yourself.

jimnyc
07-06-2016, 08:00 PM
Wrong gabby. They are only opposed to Ignorant women....Like yourself.

One is worried about a "philanderer", but no issue with a liar, perjurer & criminal.

Let's put it this way... There are certain things I don't do. And why? Because I was raised better than that. Some were never given such an opportunity. Sad.