PDA

View Full Version : Comey live with congress

jimnyc
07-07-2016, 10:02 AM
He's speaking in BS, and it's funny watching the speakers go back and forth, from republicans to 'cover the crime' democrats, thanking him for his "non partisan" work. Sure.

Anyone else watching?

jimnyc
07-07-2016, 10:10 AM
WTF? Who is this "Clay" nitwit? Not only a partisan dipshit, but immediately changed the subject to white supremacy. What a dumbass.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-07-2016, 10:30 AM
He's speaking in BS, and it's funny watching the speakers go back and forth, from republicans to 'cover the crime' democrats, thanking him for his "non partisan" work. Sure.

Anyone else watching?
NOT WATCHING AS I ALREADY KNOW THAT THE LYING PIECE OF SHIT BASTARD WILL BELLOW OUT MORE TO TRY TO COVER HER SORRY ASS.
Doesn't matter to me what they threatened or promised him to get this absolute and total miscarriage of justice!
He just stepped into the same boat with her by his actions--someday justice needs to find him tried in a court of law and imprisoned for what he has NOW done to aid her in her criminal actions AND TOTALLY CORRUPT CAREER .
The man is a coward, a liar and a solid piece of shit.
ALL WHILE HE CRIES NO INTENT ON HER PART -- AS IF THOSE THOUSANDS OF EMAILS THAT SHE DELETED WERE IN NO WAY PROOF OF INTENT TO EVADE JUSTICE FOR HER CRIMINAL ACTIONS!!!
NO--body, is that damn gullible!
He is a coward and a piece of shit...
I'd gladly say that to the bastard face to face anytime....-Tyr

Kathianne
07-07-2016, 10:33 AM
I've been watching from start. I do wish Gowdy had waited for answers to his piercing questions regarding prosecuting.

jimnyc
07-07-2016, 10:44 AM
Connolly - of course goes to Trump, and said we have a candidate who claims Mexicans coming across the border are ALL rapists. I don't even think these idiots knowingly lie anymore. I think they and their buddies have lied so much and for so long, that they now just simply believe it themselves.

jimnyc
07-07-2016, 10:45 AM
I've been watching from start. I do wish Gowdy had waited for answers to his piercing questions regarding prosecuting.

Even better, I wish it wasn't timed and he could dig at him for a few hours. He'll either get his answers, or prove it indirectly.

I wish I could be there, I feel like tossing eggs at the dipshits from the D side, they truly are retarded.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-07-2016, 10:52 AM

Fix was in.. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Dem party, Hillary and the slimeball obama are - ALL- being protected by what this traitor is now doing.
A sounding bell for the destruction that is almost surely to come IMHO..

There is no word in any language that can adequately described the level of anger I have at this blatant and treasonous action this sorry bastard is engaged in now.
May he rot in hell for this...
He is protected now--but if this nation ends up in a future civil war--a damn large part of that may just come from what he has now done!
And in that possible future scenario, he himself would very likely have to face justice for aiding her in her criminal actions...
Myself, I'd love to spit in his cowardly face, ffing maggot, damn sure is not a man!! -TYR

Black Diamond
07-07-2016, 11:04 AM
Did anyone expect anything to really come of this hearing?

DLT
07-07-2016, 11:25 AM

Anyone else watching?

I watched a few minutes until Rush came on. It's all for show. Nothing will come of it.

jimnyc
07-07-2016, 11:34 AM
Did anyone expect anything to really come of this hearing?

I watched a few minutes until Rush came on. It's all for show. Nothing will come of it.

My hope was that we would at least have some truth exposed, to let the American people get a better peek into just how trustworthy Hillary is, and how they see this as 'nothing to see'.

jimnyc
07-07-2016, 11:45 AM
Not that it likely would have mattered... but why wouldn't she be put under oath with such questioning? And how come no transcripts?

-----

FBI didn’t put Clinton under oath

Hillary Clinton was not put under oath and there is no transcript of her interview with the FBI, Director James Comey told Congress on Thursday.

Mr. Comey said it’s still a crime if she lied to his agents — though he said he doesn’t believe that happened.

Republicans have called for the FBI’s interview with Mrs. Clinton to be released so her public defense of her secret email system can be stacked up with what she told agents. But Mr. Comey said no transcript exists.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/7/comey-fbi-didnt-put-clinton-under-oath/