PDA

View Full Version : Obama’s permanent protest

stephanie
07-08-2016, 07:10 AM
People better get Prepared. this is coming. this party under Obama will stop AT NOTHING in order to win the control of the President over us. If it's our blood in the streets, so be it for them. Dallas is just the BEGINNING

snip:
Why the rise in rioting and civil unrest under Obama is no coincidence, but part of the plan

OBAMA’S PERMANENT PROTEST

Matthew Vadum image
By Matthew Vadum —— Bio and Archives November 19, 2015

After making America poorer, weaker, less free, more race-obsessed and balkanized throughout his tumultuous presidency, Barack Obama is gearing up to use his two tax-exempt nonprofits to continue attacking what remains of the republic’s civil society after he leaves office in 14 months.

Obama’s presidency “has been pockmarked by rioting, looting and protests,” as he “encouraged the nonstop civil unrest exhausting the nation,” writes the Hoover Institution’s Paul Sperry. Obama and his “army of social justice bullies” are going to make things worse before he leaves office on Jan. 20, 2017.

Our indefatigable Community Organizer-in-Chief is planning to use Organizing for Action (OfA) and the Barack Obama Foundation to continue punishing America for its imaginary sins and to promote manufactured controversies long after he leaves the White House.

Chicago-based OfA has trained “more than 10,000 leftist organizers, who, in turn, are training more than 2 million youths in [Saul] Alinsky street tactics,” according to Sperry. This “army of social justice bullies” will carry on Obama’s campaign to fundamentally transform America.

all of the article here
http://canadafreepress.com/article/obamas-permanent-protest

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-08-2016, 08:55 AM
People better get Prepared. this is coming. this party under Obama will stop AT NOTHING in order to win the control of the President over us. If it's our blood in the streets, so be it for them. Dallas is just the BEGINNING

snip:
Why the rise in rioting and civil unrest under Obama is no coincidence, but part of the plan

Matthew Vadum image
By Matthew Vadum —— Bio and Archives November 19, 2015

After making America poorer, weaker, less free, more race-obsessed and balkanized throughout his tumultuous presidency, Barack Obama is gearing up to use his two tax-exempt nonprofits to continue attacking what remains of the republic’s civil society after he leaves office in 14 months.

Obama’s presidency “has been pockmarked by rioting, looting and protests,” as he “encouraged the nonstop civil unrest exhausting the nation,” writes the Hoover Institution’s Paul Sperry. Obama and his “army of social justice bullies” are going to make things worse before he leaves office on Jan. 20, 2017.

Our indefatigable Community Organizer-in-Chief is planning to use Organizing for Action (OfA) and the Barack Obama Foundation to continue punishing America for its imaginary sins and to promote manufactured controversies long after he leaves the White House.

Chicago-based OfA has trained “more than 10,000 leftist organizers, who, in turn, are training more than 2 million youths in [Saul] Alinsky street tactics,” according to Sperry. This “army of social justice bullies” will carry on Obama’s campaign to fundamentally transform America.

all of the article here
http://canadafreepress.com/article/obamas-permanent-protest

After clicking the link given and reading the entire article I must say what a GREAT find!!
Some of it I already knew but the rest opened my eyes even further..
Seems to me much of it is blatantly illegal, in that the Federal government can not, by way of using our tax monies , favor one political party over another. At least not this openly--yet here we see it done with utter contempt for any movement to expose its corrupt and illegal nature.
Why would anybody be shocked that this traitor does this and gives us all the middle finger while doing so?
Is it not obvious that he hates this nation, our Constitution and the white race?
IF IT IS NOT BY NOW , THEN IMHO ANY NOT SEEING IT MUST BE WILLFULLY BLIND, OR ELSE ABOUT AS SMART AS A BRICK..-TYR

stephanie
07-09-2016, 03:41 PM
After clicking the link given and reading the entire article I must say what a GREAT find!!
Some of it I already knew but the rest opened my eyes even further..
Seems to me much of it is blatantly illegal, in that the Federal government can not, by way of using our tax monies , favor one political party over another. At least not this openly--yet here we see it done with utter contempt for any movement to expose its corrupt and illegal nature.
Why would anybody be shocked that this traitor does this and gives us all the middle finger while doing so?
Is it not obvious that he hates this nation, our Constitution and the white race?
IF IT IS NOT BY NOW , THEN IMHO ANY NOT SEEING IT MUST BE WILLFULLY BLIND, OR ELSE ABOUT AS SMART AS A BRICK..-TYR

I go to that site regularly. they have many investigative articles you will not find here by any of the Lamestream/leftist/dnc lapdog controlled medias of this country. They, our medias are part of the reason we ever had someone like Obama stuck in as a President and we should consider them to also be an ENEMY/TRAITOR of all of the people who aren't: Dem/lib/left/commie/progressives. Will the people wake up in time. this election will tell us I guess