PDA

View Full Version : Thousands of calls for more cop-killing

Little-Acorn
07-08-2016, 11:03 AM
We're having the usual deluge of people who have no real idea if a certain shooting was actually racially-motivated.... but who love to convince themselves that it was anyway. It's much easier to simply scream "Racist! Racist!" at everything you see, than to actually find out.

And for some people, it's a lot more enjoyable to call for the slaughter of all cops, than to find out if all the cops deserve it. It makes your hatred feel soooo good.

History is replete with riots, massacres, and even wars that have started as a result of mobs persuading themselves (sometimes with the help of high govt officials egging them on) that their target group deserves to be attacked and destroyed. Never mind that most of the target group deserves nothing of the kind.

Will yesterday's shooting of 12 police officers in Dallas, become America's Krystallnacht?

--------------------------------------------------

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/08/tensions-rise-threats-police-increase-twitter/

Twitter Takes No Action As Calls For Cop-Killing Sweep Platform

by Mike Ma
8 Jul 2016

There has been a deluge of anti-cop threats on Twitter, many of which calling for the mass murder of police officers.

Hatred towards police is nothing we haven’t seen on the timelines of Twitter before, but the past three days have brought an onslaught of highly violent calls to action. A search query for phrases such as “kill pigs” “kill police” and such pulls back thousands of posts. Many of these are blatant threats to all police, regardless of their relevance to past incidents.

The threats and incitement to violence seen below were all posted before the massacre of police officers in Dallas, Texas. At the time of publication, all the tweets captured below remain on Twitter, and can be found via the site’s search function. In addition to screenshots, all tweets have also been archived.

The most disturbing tweet so far features an image of a policeman having their throat cut by a masked assassin. The man who tweeted it, who goes by the username “BlackNefertiti” has yet to be punished by Twitter, and his original tweet remains on the platform.

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/07/2016-07-08_10h00_09.png

Black Diamond
07-08-2016, 11:09 AM
Predictable after an incident like this, although surprising twitter hasn't taken action

Little-Acorn
07-08-2016, 11:43 AM
surprising twitter hasn't taken action

Is it?

Black Diamond
07-08-2016, 12:33 PM
Is it?

You think they are into killing cops?

Little-Acorn
07-08-2016, 03:51 PM
You think they are into killing cops?

They are into letting rabid liberal fanatics do whatever they want.

If it comes to killing cops, they seem to be OK with making such a sacrifice as long as it enables the spreading of the liberal agenda.

Noir
07-09-2016, 07:28 AM
Twitter aren't exactly renowned for taking action.
Only a few days ago this was sent to someone I follow:
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j176/jonathan-mcc/CE9DF799-77D6-41FB-83CC-DCD5AAD77BA5_zpsqypxkdsa.jpeg (http://s80.photobucket.com/user/jonathan-mcc/media/CE9DF799-77D6-41FB-83CC-DCD5AAD77BA5_zpsqypxkdsa.jpeg.html)

They reported the user and got a message back saying no action would be taken as there was no rules violation lolol. So I wouldn't hold your breath on cop killing being taken down.

Elessar
07-09-2016, 02:06 PM
I simply do not pay attention to Twitter. Most people using that are a waste,
same with the Facebook monster. Got some friends on FB, but I hate getting
random 'friend' requests there. Most do that just to pad their profiles.

Gunny
07-09-2016, 02:16 PM
I simply do not pay attention to Twitter. Most people using that are a waste,
same with the Facebook monster. Got some friends on FB, but I hate getting
random 'friend' requests there. Most do that just to pad their profiles.

If I had to get on social media to save my ass I'd be dead. I don't even know how. I couldn't even get on this board on my "smart" phone when my PC was down. THIS board IS my social media. I don't talk to anyone else except my daughter via phone. I post here.

And Windows 10 is pissing me off. WTF is a skype? They're trying to ramrod that up my ass like a a cowboy branding steers.

Elessar
07-09-2016, 02:23 PM
If I had to get on social media to save my ass I'd be dead. I don't even know how. I couldn't even get on this board on my "smart" phone when my PC was down. THIS board IS my social media. I don't talk to anyone else except my daughter via phone. I post here.

And Windows 10 is pissing me off. WTF is a skype? They're trying to ramrod that up my ass like a a cowboy branding steers.

I've never ventured into Skype and am not even curious about it. It sounds to be a competitor to other social
media sites and I will not bother with it. To me, they are all just for "face-showing" and of little use.

Here or E-mail are much better.

I had a tech take my tower and fix the 'free download' for W-10. Now I am running at
just about the same ability that W-7 had. Only drawback is when they send updates.
Then you may get cut off while they load.

Black Diamond
07-09-2016, 02:24 PM
Skype is video chat.

Gunny
07-09-2016, 02:33 PM
I've never ventured into Skype and am not even curious about it. It sounds to be a competitor to other social
media sites and I will not bother with it. To me, they are all just for "face-showing" and of little use.

Here or E-mail are much better.

I had a tech take my tower and fix the 'free download' for W-10. Now I am running at
just about the same ability that W-7 had. Only drawback is when they send updates.
Then you may get cut off while they load.

I wish they'd cut me off. I might be able to find my sh*t. I can't find jack sh*t.

And all I've seen from social media is it's stupid and used to create controversy. If I was a politcian politician or pro athlete? That crap would be shut down. I wouldn't be saying a word.

Then there's these damned news programs. If you think this, twitter us at whatever. Greta is the absolute worst. Nobody likes you. Stop pimping out your computer.

Elessar
07-09-2016, 02:48 PM
I wish they'd cut me off. I might be able to find my sh*t. I can't find jack sh*t.

And all I've seen from social media is it's stupid and used to create controversy. If I was a politcian politician or pro athlete? That crap would be shut down. I wouldn't be saying a word.

Then there's these damned news programs. If you think this, twitter us at whatever. Greta is the absolute worst. Nobody likes you. Stop pimping out your computer.

Might have to do what I did...get a local tech to fix the errors. They simply do not get better
with time.

Even my friend Kaimhel could not help just through E-mail, and she is a top-of-the-class Tech.

fj1200
07-09-2016, 03:26 PM
We're having the usual deluge of people who have no real idea if a certain shooting was actually racially-motivated.... but who love to convince themselves that it was anyway. It's much easier to simply scream "Racist! Racist!" at everything you see, than to actually find out.

And for some people, it's a lot more enjoyable to call for the slaughter of all cops, than to find out if all the cops deserve it. It makes your hatred feel soooo good.

History is replete with riots, massacres, and even wars that have started as a result of mobs persuading themselves (sometimes with the help of high govt officials egging them on) that their target group deserves to be attacked and destroyed. Never mind that most of the target group deserves nothing of the kind.

Will yesterday's shooting of 12 police officers in Dallas, become America's Krystallnacht?

--------------------------------------------------

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/08/tensions-rise-threats-police-increase-twitter/

Twitter Takes No Action As Calls For Cop-Killing Sweep Platform

Can you offer a specific definition of speech you'd like the government to start policing?

Gunny
07-09-2016, 03:43 PM
Can you offer a specific definition of speech you'd like the government to start policing?

What's written in law?

fj1200
07-09-2016, 03:52 PM
What's written in law?

Good question.