PDA

View Full Version : Islam in the United States and against Muslims.

ruslanbag43
07-09-2016, 07:30 AM
Hello.
I was recently on your forum, I'm from Russia and live in Russia.
Talked a little bit here, but I noticed one peculiarity, the hatred of Muslims. Don't make conclusions, because I want still to ask - how many it is?

I saw in the fellowship of this feature that my opponents do not share the terrorists from the rest of the Muslims, all the same, all bad. I don't want anyone to impose anything, but for example, in Russia, this is unacceptable. So you can not speak, can not say that Muslims are bad, it is not ethical, is not tolerated. Of course this happens, as in any country, we have nationalists, they speak worse, but society condemns them.
And to be honest, I was expecting to see a standard of tolerance on this forum, but not xenophobia.
Or still I am wrong and Americans respect Islam divide terrorists from Muslims?

Gunny
07-09-2016, 07:56 AM
Hello.
Talked a little bit here, but I noticed one peculiarity, the hatred of Muslims. Don't make conclusions, because I want still to ask - how many it is?

I saw in the fellowship of this feature that my opponents do not share the terrorists from the rest of the Muslims, all the same, all bad. I don't want anyone to impose anything, but for example, in Russia, this is unacceptable. So you can not speak, can not say that Muslims are bad, it is not ethical, is not tolerated. Of course this happens, as in any country, we have nationalists, they speak worse, but society condemns them.
And to be honest, I was expecting to see a standard of tolerance on this forum, but not xenophobia.

It doesn't matter how many. It matters that no one in the West will define the enemy and destroy it. I could care less about a religion. I DO care about the threat. If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

You got all walks of life on this forum. Different age groups. Different religious beliefs. Note the first word in DEBATEpolicy. It's about discussing things. I bet you my next check I can get an argument stirred up over religion with anyone that isn't Southern Baptist.

Xenophobia has nothing to do with a centuries old plague. Charles Martel had to kick their butts back in the 700s. That's 14 centuries ago. They aren't going to quit. Either we stop them, or they take over.

And the difference between Muslims and Christians is we grew up. We quit killing people in the name of a religion centuries ago. These idiots care less about their religion than profiting from war. They don't know anything else. They'll fight over a sand dune in the middle of nowhere.

Drummond
07-09-2016, 08:01 AM
Hello.

It's Left-wing political correctness (certainly in Britain, at any rate) which insists that Islam has to be separated out from 'extremism'. Every time a terrorist atrocity is committed and reported on, our media are at pains to always call the perpetrators 'extremists'. Never, but NEVER, is the true nature of Islam recognised.

Ruslanbag, I know your position is that all religions are are equally good or bad. This is not accepted here by the majority. The evidence is overwhelming .. Islam IS the cause of worldwide terrorism, and as I've already shown you, a thread exists here which catalogues a great many terrorist acts committed in its name (hundreds ... thousands ...).

I do not accept this as 'coincidence' .. especially as the phenomenon is worldwide !!

9/11 was something America suffered. You can't, surely, expect an American forum to have members falling over themselves to excuse the perpetrators ?? Islam has been identified here as a 'religious' evil that spawns such savageries. This is no less than just, and anything falling short of it is political escapism.

The Left loves such escapism. The Right is realistic (one example of its superiority) and accepts the truth.

I ask that you do the same.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-09-2016, 10:37 AM
Hello.

Islam is as its history shows nothing but a murdering cult hellbent on world domination.
And to reach that they goal they rely on fear and murder. Targeting innocent women and children (like the craven cowards that they are)..
When you say they are no worse you reveal either your ignorance or your deception.
I ignore neither of those in a person.
Either speak and reveal the extent of your knowledge on Islam or else expect me to think you are here only to deceive or propagandize.

And expect to be challenged every time you make such defense of the great evil by saying it is no better nor no worse than any other religion!

For truth and reality both prove that to be born or either ignorance or deliberate deception on your part.

Islam in its long history has murdered over 250 million people(that is the low estimate by the way)....-Tyr

Elessar
07-09-2016, 02:39 PM
@ ruslanbag43 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?3720-ruslanbag43)....
to Me, that is an interesting question. I was raised to have a tolerance for all religions and
denominations.

What we have seen increasingly, however, is extremists and radicals wantonly attacking innocent
men, women, and children. And Yes, many are Muslim or Muslim influenced people. No nation can
go into another and reset a mindset brewed on blind hate.

Russia saw the same crap with the Nazi's in WWII, who were led by a madman. Stalin was no saint, either.

I am not a flowers and rainbows type of person, but civilized nations need to stand up to and defeat this
scourge once and for all.

ruslanbag43
07-11-2016, 10:23 AM
Islam is as its history shows nothing but a murdering cult hellbent on world domination.
And to reach that they goal they rely on fear and murder. Targeting innocent women and children (like the craven cowards that they are)..
When you say they are no worse you reveal either your ignorance or your deception.
I ignore neither of those in a person.
Either speak and reveal the extent of your knowledge on Islam or else expect me to think you are here only to deceive or propagandize.

And expect to be challenged every time you make such defense of the great evil by saying it is no better nor no worse than any other religion!

For truth and reality both prove that to be born or either ignorance or deliberate deception on your part.

Islam in its long history has murdered over 250 million people(that is the low estimate by the way)....-TyrOver the 4 years of the Great Fatherland War/Великая Отечественная Война (so called in Russia the period of World war II from 1941-1945). German Christians killed only citizens of the USSR of about 12 million, and the victims of the war, was 25 million people.
ONLY 4 years of the two thousand years of history... Enough of hypocrisy, Christians love and know how to kill each other or slightly more frequently than Muslims

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-11-2016, 10:36 AM
Over the 4 years of the Great Fatherland War/Великая Отечественная Война (so called in Russia the period of World war II from 1941-1945). German Christians killed only citizens of the USSR of about 12 million, and the victims of the war, was 25 million people.
ONLY 4 years of the two thousand years of history... Enough of hypocrisy, Christians love and know how to kill each other or slightly more frequently than Muslims
Hey dumbass that was Nazi's not Christians!!!
So we now find out you are the bias,ill-informed jackass that I first thought.
Just could not maintain your cover very long could you??
Your hatred of Christians and the truth now so very apparent.

Only hypocrisy shown is your own, as I fly no false flag, here nor anywhere else.-Tyr

ruslanbag43
07-11-2016, 10:37 AM
And the difference between Muslims and Christians is we grew up. We quit killing people in the name of a religion centuries ago. These idiots care less about their religion than profiting from war. They don't know anything else. They'll fight over a sand dune in the middle of nowhere.Of course we grew up. Now we don't kill people in the name of God, we destroy people in the name of democracy, communism, may even kill for the sake of liberalism... yeah, remember Gaddafi? One of the most developed countries of the North Africa after the delivery as a shortage of liberalism... now nothing, the state at the brink of a humanitarian catastrophe, violence and murder is now available to all, not just Gaddafi.

What is the difference when we kill in the name of God and when they began to kill in the name of democracy? People to die is not it a shame?
Democracy today is the same religion, she is not tolerant of enemyso and the lack of people in some countries pay with their lives

ruslanbag43
07-11-2016, 10:41 AM
Hey dumbass that was Nazi's not Christians!!!
So we now find out you are the bias,ill-informed jackass that I first thought.
Just could not maintain your cover very long could you??
Your hatred of Christians and the truth now so very apparent.

Only hypocrisy shown is your own, as I fly no false flag, here nor anywhere else.-Tyr
I ask you to be polite.

I did not Express a hint of hatred towards Christians. I was just stating a fact, the Germans were Christians and they killed in the Second World war a lot of people is the fact.

Express emotions or I will ignore you

ruslanbag43
07-11-2016, 10:51 AM
9/11 was something America suffered. You can't, surely, expect an American forum to have members falling over themselves to excuse the perpetrators ?? Islam has been identified here as a 'religious' evil that spawns such savageries. This is no less than just, and anything falling short of it is political escapism.

The Left loves such escapism. The Right is realistic (one example of its superiority) and accepts the truth.

I ask that you do the same.
The terrorist attack of 9/11 is a tragedy, we sympathized with the victims when it happened. But to blame all Muslims... this is wrong.
Just based on this logic, we are after 1945 was to destroy the Germans... alas, no.
Although I understand that for many Russians today, it is impossible to somewhere honored warriors of the Third Reich and tried to justify them.
But the Germans don't hate. Something like this.

Gunny
07-11-2016, 01:27 PM
Of course we grew up. Now we don't kill people in the name of God, we destroy people in the name of democracy, communism, may even kill for the sake of liberalism... yeah, remember Gaddafi? One of the most developed countries of the North Africa after the delivery as a shortage of liberalism... now nothing, the state at the brink of a humanitarian catastrophe, violence and murder is now available to all, not just Gaddafi.

What is the difference when we kill in the name of God and when they began to kill in the name of democracy? People to die is not it a shame?
Democracy today is the same religion, she is not tolerant of enemyso and the lack of people in some countries pay with their lives

Between reading this post and your last, you appear to believe you are intellectually superior for some reason. Not sure why.

I got news for you, I'm against killing other human beings for any reason but self defense. Save your argument for the idealists. I quit being one of those LONG ago where democracy is concerned.

That being said, whatever Christians did way back when is irrelevant. How man Christians were killed by Romans? How many Russians were killed by Stalin's policies? Saying it was in the name of a religion is a joke. The guy was paranoid and anyone he thought was a threat got killed. He killed more people than Hitler did.

You are doing exactly what you are accusing others of ... playing a blame game. I can tell YOU more about what's wrong with my government than you can tell me. So while y'all sit around posturing politically, WHO is actually doing anything that's effective to solve the problem? Don't say Putin. He's as dumb as Obama and about as useful. Maybe he should put as much effort into ISIS as he has invading the Ukraine?

We can however keep this in one thread. I don't thread chase and get tired of saying the same thing twice. So pick one, and we can discuss this in it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-11-2016, 04:01 PM
I ask you to be polite.

I did not Express a hint of hatred towards Christians. I was just stating a fact, the Germans were Christians and they killed in the Second World war a lot of people is the fact.

I was just stating a fact, the Germans were Christians

^^^^

Do as you wish.
Ignore or not--neither one will bother me Hoss.
You lay claim Christian Germans killed millions of Russians yet when challenged about that baldfaced lie -you give this feeble retort and then a shallow threat?
THE NAZI REGIME WAS NOT CHRISTIAN... A FACT...
You are not dealing with a fool or a child when you address me.
I have more knowledge of history= wars, battles, fallen empires ,etc than most college professors Hoss.
And I let emotions serve a purpose (fuel my dedication) but do not allow them to rule my thinking.
And yes, that makes me a far more dangerous man now than even my physical abilities as a young man EVER DID AND THEY WERE NOT EVER TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY .

Prove your dumbass accusation with facts not with your imagination nor your fiction.
Neither Hitler nor the Tojo emperor were Christian and for that matter neither was Stalin or Mao.
WW2 I know about, like the back of my hand, after having read a few hundred books on the subject.

Either put up or shut up..
You lay claim but then you wrangle a path to not have to prove it with such a reply to me.. Ha! -Tyr

Drummond
07-11-2016, 06:08 PM
The terrorist attack of 9/11 is a tragedy, we sympathized with the victims when it happened. But to blame all Muslims... this is wrong.
Just based on this logic, we are after 1945 was to destroy the Germans... alas, no.
Although I understand that for many Russians today, it is impossible to somewhere honored warriors of the Third Reich and tried to justify them.
But the Germans don't hate. Something like this.

More Muslims are 'radicalised' every day.

I ask ... how is this possible ? Our own Muslim apologists insist that Islam 'is a religion of peace'. Yet .... there are quite a number of terrorist, PRO-MUSLIM, groups across the world. How come ? How do they form ? How is it that anybody, in any of those groups, sees anything in Islam to support what they do ?

Nonetheless - and considering the sheer scale of it - they somehow manage to !! Therefore ... Islam is responsible.

Compare the incidence of Islamic terrorism with 'Christian terrorism'. Can you point to any comparable terrorist acts committed by Christians, to what Islamists get up to ... DAILY ??

Trust some Muslims if you must. But then ask, how easily can any of those you trust be radicalised to support, or become, terrorists. You will be unable to spot those who are totally incapable of 'conversion' to 'radicalism', because the very faith they believe in contains the seeds of the destructiveness they go on to serve.

Those who committed the '7/7' atrocities in London in 2005 were respected figures in their communities. They were liked and trusted. That didn't mean that such trust was well placed, though, because it wasn't. That doesn't mean they weren't terrorists who delighted in bombing and maiming. Because in TRUTH, this is what they dedicated themselves to doing.

As for Nazism being 'Christian', that's just nonsense. Nazism's subhumanites testify to that fact alone. Do you know that a long-term aim of the Third Reich was the eradication of Christianity ?

See ....

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080723153939AAhL8o9

In 1998 documents were released by Cornell University from the Nuremberg Trials that revealed Nazi plans to exterminate Christianity at the end of World War II The documents cover the Nuremberg trials of leading Nazis and demonstrate the deliberate genocide of Jews during the Holocaust, in which some six million Jews were killed. One senior member of the U.S. prosecution team, General William Donovan, as part of his work on documenting Nazi war crimes, compiled large amounts of documentation that the Nazis also planned to systematically destroy Christianity.

I think these documents put the question to bed.

Update: How can Nazis be Christian and have plans to wipe out Christianity? It makes absolutely no sense. These documents show the philosophy of the Nazi party and their intent. This is prima facia evidence that they were not Christian, but in fact anti-Christian, as they were anti-Jewish.

Update 2: Some use the majority argument that most Germans were Christian, in that case The USA is over 80% nominal Christian of which half are Evangelicals.
Does this make the USA a Christian country. Most atheists argue vehemently no.

Update 3: The Nazis according to the documents were not simply planning on wiping out Catholicism but Christianity in totality.
Gone, finito, Nada, Zilch.

No Church, no State Church, just Nazis left.

Update 4: This is hardly the actions and aspirations of practising Christians, let alone nominal ones.

No doubt you'll dismiss this as propaganda. But it isn't.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/history/tch_wjec/germany19291947/2racialreligiouspolicy2.shtml

Hitler signed a concordat with the Pope in 1933. He promised full religious freedom for the Church and the Pope promised that he wouldn’t interfere in political matters.

Then, the Nazis started to close Catholic churches. Many monasteries were shut down and the Catholic Youth Organisation was abolished (remember that the Nazis had created the Hitler Youth Movement).

The Pope protested by issuing a letter in 1937, which was to be read in every Catholic Church. This didn’t have any impact at all.
Around 400 priests were arrested and sent to the Dachau concentration camp.

Nazism was an enemy of Christianity, FACT.

Gunny
07-11-2016, 10:46 PM

I ask ... how is this possible ? Our own Muslim apologists insist that Islam 'is a religion of peace'. Yet .... there are quite a number of terrorist, PRO-MUSLIM, groups across the world. How come ? How do they form ? How is it that anybody, in any of those groups, sees anything in Islam to support what they do ?

Nonetheless - and considering the sheer scale of it - they somehow manage to !! Therefore ... Islam is responsible.

Compare the incidence of Islamic terrorism with 'Christian terrorism'. Can you point to any comparable terrorist acts committed by Christians, to what Islamists get up to ... DAILY ??

Trust some Muslims if you must. But then ask, how easily can any of those you trust be radicalised to support, or become, terrorists. You will be unable to spot those who are totally incapable of 'conversion' to 'radicalism', because the very faith they believe in contains the seeds of the destructiveness they go on to serve.

Those who committed the '7/7' atrocities in London in 2005 were respected figures in their communities. They were liked and trusted. That didn't mean that such trust was well placed, though, because it wasn't. That doesn't mean they weren't terrorists who delighted in bombing and maiming. Because in TRUTH, this is what they dedicated themselves to doing.

As for Nazism being 'Christian', that's just nonsense. Nazism's subhumanites testify to that fact alone. Do you know that a long-term aim of the Third Reich was the eradication of Christianity ?

See ....

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080723153939AAhL8o9

No doubt you'll dismiss this as propaganda. But it isn't.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/history/tch_wjec/germany19291947/2racialreligiouspolicy2.shtml

Nazism was an enemy of Christianity, FACT.

Anyone that thinks NAZIs were Christian is just fooling themselves. They were more occult than anything else.

People love excuses to explain their behavior. And the left loves to twist it. Hitler was about as Christian as Hitlery doesn't like Wall Street. Actions speak louder than words.

Hitler believed he WAS God. So did Stalin. The only thing different is Stalin was afraid he wasn't God, and flexed his muscle to cover the fear. Hitler was just another lefty that couldn't learn from history. Napoleon got his ass kicked by a Russian winter. How many times do you make the dame mistake hoping for a different result?

NightTrain
07-12-2016, 12:56 AM
Hello.

I'm just curious, Ruslanbag, are you a muslim?

fj1200
07-12-2016, 08:46 AM
I ask you to be polite.

Rational discussion of Islam is rarely found here.

crin63
07-12-2016, 11:34 AM
I have 3 friends who grew up in Muslim countries. 2 in Lebanon and 1 in Mali. Two were raised Muslim and one Armenian Orthodox. I also had a sit down down meeting with a pro-Palestinian professor from Isreal. All of them attest to the same thing, Islam is evil, only evil and always evil.

In Mali the Muslims chain children with disabilities to trees and walk away to let them die. The joyfully burn Bibles and at any opportunity, they will kill Christians. In Lebanon, they drag Armenian Orthodox Christians out of their homes and behead on the streets only for not being Muslims. A Christian woman was shot in the head and killed in Lebanon for offering medical assistance to a Muslim woman. The professor was here to speak at UCLA about honoring killings. She was obviously pro-Palestinian. She laid out for me and the 3rd person at the table what happens on a daily basis to women in Muslim homes. The beatings and torture these women go through in the name of Islam.

I believe there are many nominal followers of any given religion. They call themselves that religion but don't really practice it or understand it. It's just how they were raised. I believe there a good many Muslims like that here in the USA. The problem is that these nominal Muslims don't come out in force to speak against what the so-called radicals are doing, they put their children in places to be radicalized, and I have no doubt the majority will follow the radicals if they ever gain enough numbers to do so since they won't stand against them now while it's safe to do so. Soon as a Muslim understands his religion he becomes radical.

Islam cannot coexist with our Constitution. By its very nature, it has to attack it, subvert it, and conquer it or die trying. Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism and the other religions can exist with and do function within our Constitution. Islam has to use it to its advantage until such time it can overthrow it. In my opinion, that makes Muslims sleeper agents who will become enemies of the state in time. All Mosks should be closed and Islam banned. It's not a religion, it's a system of political domination through religion.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-13-2016, 11:31 AM
I have 3 friends who grew up in Muslim countries. 2 in Lebanon and 1 in Mali. Two were raised Muslim and one Armenian Orthodox. I also had a sit down down meeting with a pro-Palestinian professor from Isreal. All of them attest to the same thing, Islam is evil, only evil and always evil.

In Mali the Muslims chain children with disabilities to trees and walk away to let them die. The joyfully burn Bibles and at any opportunity, they will kill Christians. In Lebanon, they drag Armenian Orthodox Christians out of their homes and behead on the streets only for not being Muslims. A Christian woman was shot in the head and killed in Lebanon for offering medical assistance to a Muslim woman. The professor was here to speak at UCLA about honoring killings. She was obviously pro-Palestinian. She laid out for me and the 3rd person at the table what happens on a daily basis to women in Muslim homes. The beatings and torture these women go through in the name of Islam.

I believe there are many nominal followers of any given religion. They call themselves that religion but don't really practice it or understand it. It's just how they were raised. I believe there a good many Muslims like that here in the USA. The problem is that these nominal Muslims don't come out in force to speak against what the so-called radicals are doing, they put their children in places to be radicalized, and I have no doubt the majority will follow the radicals if they ever gain enough numbers to do so since they won't stand against them now while it's safe to do so. Soon as a Muslim understands his religion he becomes radical.

Islam cannot coexist with our Constitution. By its very nature, it has to attack it, subvert it, and conquer it or die trying. Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism and the other religions can exist with and do function within our Constitution. Islam has to use it to its advantage until such time it can overthrow it. In my opinion, that makes Muslims sleeper agents who will become enemies of the state in time. All Mosks should be closed and Islam banned. It's not a religion, it's a system of political domination through religion.

A thing which when once tackled, has to be fully engaged with determination and purpose driven with a solid goal--accepting nothing short of that goal.
If Islam is ever to be defeated it must be with the knowledge that such will come at high, high costs.
Yet if one submits not to that great effort then the costs in death and destruction to all that they are and all that they have will be far, far, far greater and permanent!
Death gives no overs--either we wake up to the true threat or else we perish..
And I mean perish , Islam plays no kid games in this .
They seek in this, as any evil does, to murder, destroy and heap misery upon their victims.
This they bask in as giving of gifts to the great evil they serve calling it "Allah".

For their evil can not exist where lights shines.
Only darkness, savagery and misery exists in the nations that they conquer= A fact that history proves over and over again.

Islam not only approves of slavery but commands it... -Tyr

ruslanbag43
07-13-2016, 11:41 AM
^^^^

Do as you wish.
Ignore or not--neither one will bother me Hoss.
You lay claim Christian Germans killed millions of Russians yet when challenged about that baldfaced lie -you give this feeble retort and then a shallow threat?
THE NAZI REGIME WAS NOT CHRISTIAN... A FACT...
You are not dealing with a fool or a child when you address me.
I have more knowledge of history= wars, battles, fallen empires ,etc than most college professors Hoss.
And I let emotions serve a purpose (fuel my dedication) but do not allow them to rule my thinking.
And yes, that makes me a far more dangerous man now than even my physical abilities as a young man EVER DID AND THEY WERE NOT EVER TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY .How convenient it is if the person is a Nazi, then immediately not a Christian... sorry, but it would be funny if it were not tragic.
You want facts, here's a bare fact - the Germans and Christians for the period of the third Reich were also Christians, most Roman Catholics. Like before this period and after.
You lead the discussion as a young child, the awful truth do not want to admit.
You conveniently claim that Muslims throughout their history have killed people, and Christians apparently give only happiness... no, it's part of human nature.

ruslanbag43
07-13-2016, 12:01 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Butenandt
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otmar_Freiherr_von_Verschuer#Post-war_investigation
Thousands of people are killed these three people, hundreds of children in agony were dying at their hands. The fact that you deny that the Germans suddenly stopped being Christians... it is dishonorable. It is a stain on the Christian world, but much worse to deny their identity, it is necessary to recognize, to draw conclusions, it is a shame that needs to be taken.
By the way, two of the three lived well and were not prosecuted, received the prestigious award for achievements in medicine.

Give me three Muslims of the 20th century univisa personally like these three "man" of the Christian World. No matter how you deny it, the Germans of the Christian world, are the mentality and the community of Christians, no matter what doctrine did not work in power.
You hate when they say that the Germans of the third Reich were Christians? It is a feature of truth, it is very unpleasant, it hurts, because many don't want to hear.

ruslanbag43
07-13-2016, 12:32 PM
I have 3 friends who grew up in Muslim countries. 2 in Lebanon and 1 in Mali. Two were raised Muslim and one Armenian Orthodox. I also had a sit down down meeting with a pro-Palestinian professor from Isreal. All of them attest to the same thing, Islam is evil, only evil and always evil. .Very annoying to read like that.

You now don't take badly, I'm not going to teach you... but in Russian the Internet is similar to not write. No, not prohibited by law, it is contrary to the culture of the Russians. As any Chechen I'm not a fan of communism, my people have suffered greatly in WWII, my ancestors deported from Chechnya, many died
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Lentil_(Caucasus)
My grandfather went through the second World war, finished it in Kenigsberge and could not return home, the Chechens were not allowed to return, they had to go into exile after the Victory.

But there are things that were partly positive. The Communists promoted internationalism, where we look at the person, not his skin color. But the Communists considered religion to (any) a thing of the past, it is not necessary for modern people and it is only a subject of conflict.
Because in the culture of today's Russians is unacceptable to speak so about all representatives of different faiths, or different Nations.

And reading you people openly and indiscriminately who spoke bad about Islam, about a billion Muslims who are just like you, where the good people there do a lot more than bad... it's... weird.
In my head it's just not consistent, how can you call a bad a billion unknown people and believe that they are evil... a rhetorical question

Gunny
07-13-2016, 02:01 PM
How convenient it is if the person is a Nazi, then immediately not a Christian... sorry, but it would be funny if it were not tragic.
You want facts, here's a bare fact - the Germans and Christians for the period of the third Reich were also Christians, most Roman Catholics. Like before this period and after.
You lead the discussion as a young child, the awful truth do not want to admit.
You conveniently claim that Muslims throughout their history have killed people, and Christians apparently give only happiness... no, it's part of human nature.

How convenient is right. Being German does NOT make one a NAZI. Being Christian does not make one a NAZI. In fact, being a NAZI defiles Christianity. Christians denounced the Third Reich. THAT in and of itself would be a distinct difference between then and now.

You can blame radical Islam on Islam itself. They have done NOTHING to denounce these radical idiots. They have this dumb rule about not speaking against another Muslim. I got news for you, I'm a Southern Baptist Christian and the second Fred Phelps opened his hate-filled mouth claiming to be Baptist I was all over the place calling him trash. There was nothing Baptist nor Christian about him.

You seem incapable of discerning between what people claim to be and what they actually are. SO who is the child here? You're so damned closed-minded I'm surprised you can hear the wind. You sure as Hell can't listen to logic and reason and you ain't even close to half as smart as you think you are.

Got a saying in the Marine Corps: We police our own. All these Muslims do is find a more radical group to represent them. NOne of them speak out against the radicals nor stand up to them. How many Syrians are crying like babies and running to the US and Europe because they won't even stand and fight for what is theirs?

So bring on YOUR childish argument. Seems you've been avoiding me since I handed you your ass the first time. You a Syrian? Cut and run when it's time to fight? I'm the one engaging you here. Apparently above your level.

And don't call my friends names. I'll embarrass you more than you already have.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-13-2016, 02:36 PM
Very annoying to read like that.

You now don't take badly, I'm not going to teach you... but in Russian the Internet is similar to not write. No, not prohibited by law, it is contrary to the culture of the Russians. As any Chechen I'm not a fan of communism, my people have suffered greatly in WWII, my ancestors deported from Chechnya, many died
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Lentil_(Caucasus)
My grandfather went through the second World war, finished it in Kenigsberge and could not return home, the Chechens were not allowed to return, they had to go into exile after the Victory.

But there are things that were partly positive. The Communists promoted internationalism, where we look at the person, not his skin color. But the Communists considered religion to (any) a thing of the past, it is not necessary for modern people and it is only a subject of conflict.
Because in the culture of today's Russians is unacceptable to speak so about all representatives of different faiths, or different Nations.

And reading you people openly and indiscriminately who spoke bad about Islam, about a billion Muslims who are just like you, where the good people there do a lot more than bad... it's... weird.
In my head it's just not consistent, how can you call a bad a billion unknown people and believe that they are evil... a rhetorical question

^^^ Well, maybe if you were not ignorant of the true history of Islam your head wouldn't be so damn confused.
Myself, I call bad those that belong to, support and absolutely believe in the monster called Islam.
Their numbers are not the invincible shield you people try to make them to be ...
What matters if its one evil person murdering or a few thousand at a time doing so while the cause and controlling body lay at rest pretending to be not of that which it commands! Koran commands those murderous acts!! A fact you conveniently and totally ignore.
Your hatred of WW2 Germans are of no importance in this subject as they were nether Christian nor are they muslim.
Next time -try to get your lies straight or post proof of how the Nazi's were Christian-because now your words betray your deceit and ignorance in this matter IMHO.

No historical authority classes the Nazi's as Christian.
For me, that you so accuse, do points either to delusion, deceit and/or stupidity.
Either back up the accusations you make with more than your own delusions (authoritative links proving Nazis were Christians) or expect to be called delusional, hate-filled or arrogantly biased by me by me...

Are you muslim???? -Tyr

Elessar
07-13-2016, 06:11 PM
It is really funny, ruslanbag43 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?3720-ruslanbag43), that you lump all Germans in WWII into being Nazis. That is a modern-day myth.
Nazi's were anti-religion, denouncing the Churches and all denominations.

In the same token, we should lump all WWII Russians into being Communists, right?
The Communists denounced all Churches and denominations.

Best sit back and learn a few things, young fella.

Gunny
07-13-2016, 06:37 PM
It is really funny, ruslanbag43 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?3720-ruslanbag43), that you lump all Germans in WWII into being Nazis. That is a modern-day myth.

In the same token, we should lump all WWII Russians into being Communists, right?
The Communists denounced all Churches and denominations.

Best sit back and learn a few things, young fella.

The thing is, he's accusing us of doing EXACTLY what he is. Judging others based on religion and/or culture. He's read some crap that tells him we're dumb and he's trying to run with it.

I loved other cultures. I always tried to get along and blend in. Except in the Middle East. I know more Asian martial arts than this guy knows Asians. Arabs treated us like dirt. They're closed-minded and stupid, still living in the 7th century. Their mentality hasn't changed a bit.

Time to grow up.

Elessar
07-13-2016, 07:19 PM
The thing is, he's accusing us of doing EXACTLY what he is. Judging others based on religion and/or culture. He's read some crap that tells him we're dumb and he's trying to run with it.

I loved other cultures. I always tried to get along and blend in. Except in the Middle East. I know more Asian martial arts than this guy knows Asians. Arabs treated us like dirt. They're closed-minded and stupid, still living in the 7th century. Their mentality hasn't changed a bit.

Time to grow up.

One of the very nicest men I met in my early Career was a WWII Vet that legally immigrated from Germany after WWII.
He was a Coast Guard Auxiliary member who just happened to earn an Iron Cross with Swords as a German aviator in the War.

He was a staunch Christian who was, like many USA and Commonwealth Folks, pressed into the service.

One LTjg made the mistake of ripping into Andre` at a formal banquet on Governor's Island for wearing his award in uniform.
The District Commander, a Vice Admiral, heard that and ripped that JG a new asshole, telling him he may as well be insulting
a Medal of Honor Awardee.

Gunny
07-13-2016, 08:20 PM
One of the very nicest men I met in my early Career was a WWII Vet that legally immigrated from Germany after WWII.
He was a Coast Guard Auxiliary member who just happened to earn an Iron Cross with Swords as a German aviator in the War.

He was a staunch Christian who was, like many USA and Commonwealth Folks, pressed into the service.

One LTjg made the mistake of ripping into Andre` at a formal banquet on Governor's Island for wearing his award in uniform.
The District Commander, a Vice Admiral, heard that and ripped that JG a new asshole, telling him he may as well be insulting
a Medal of Honor Awardee.

I'm just laughing at this one. What does it take to be a boot looey? A lobotomy? I watched one try to dress down a SgtMaj when I was a PFC, When he got done getting his ass chewed from the Battalion Commander on down, he got assigned to the SgtMaj. That dude was doing dirtier work than I was. :laugh: But by God he was in charge of that dirty work. :laugh:

I don't blame Germans for being German. What was the difference between them and us? We go off and do what we're told to do. The Wermacht was fighting for the name of their country. Idealists need to shut up. They had as much choice as I had going to Desert Storm or you had jumping on a cutter at 2AM.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-13-2016, 09:02 PM
I'm just curious, Ruslanbag, are you a muslim?

No answer to your question, tells me that he very likely may be..-Tyr

Elessar
07-13-2016, 09:14 PM
I'm just laughing at this one. What does it take to be a boot looey? A lobotomy? I watched one try to dress down a SgtMaj when I was a PFC, When he got done getting his ass chewed from the Battalion Commander on down, he got assigned to the SgtMaj. That dude was doing dirtier work than I was. :laugh: But by God he was in charge of that dirty work. :laugh:

I don't blame Germans for being German. What was the difference between them and us? We go off and do what we're told to do. The Wermacht was fighting for the name of their country. Idealists need to shut up. They had as much choice as I had going to Desert Storm or you had jumping on a cutter at 2AM.

I certainly would not have tried to dress down a MCPO (E-9), but professionally and respectfully disagree with him,
even as a GS-11. I did jump into one W-4's ass when GS-11, but he came back later and said HE was wrong, and I
had been following the proper Chain-of-Command on the issue. No animosity at all there. Classy Warrant Bos'un there.

Drummond
07-13-2016, 09:28 PM
No answer to your question, tells me that he very likely may be..-Tyr

Ruslanbag, unfortunately, is ignoring that which he finds it inconvenient to address.

Earlier in this thread I posted some evidence that the Nazis had acted against Christians, and that they had an agenda to radically oppose Christianity, hoping to arrange its eradication. Unless I 'missed' it, Ruslanbag neither said nor did anything to counter any of that, or to address it at all.

Clearly, when one has cherished beliefs, so cherished that no amount of evidence can make the smallest impact on them, worthwhile discussion is rendered pointless. Islam's record of atrocities, and the wide range of groupings across the world that have committed them, this is all a matter of public record (.. and not least a matter of record HERE, too !!). It has no match in modern-day Christianity ... as we all know.

Perhaps Ruslanbag can be persuaded to be neutral enough to take a step back and actually examine the truth of all this: I can but hope. Or ... as may well be possible ... is an agenda at work ... ?

ruslanbag43
07-14-2016, 01:47 AM
No historical authority classes the Nazi's as Christian.
For me, that you so accuse, do points either to delusion, deceit and/or stupidity.
Either back up the accusations you make with more than your own delusions (authoritative links proving Nazis were Christians) or expect to be called delusional, hate-filled or arrogantly biased by me by me...

Are you muslim???? -Tyrsorry... but the argument is bulletproof, the Germans more than a thousand years Christians in the era of the third Reich their stay.

Yes, I am a Muslim and by the way, my wife is a Christian and my children without faith.

ruslanbag43
07-14-2016, 01:54 AM
Got a saying in the Marine Corps: We police our own. All these Muslims do is find a more radical group to represent them. NOne of them speak out against the radicals nor stand up to them. How many Syrians are crying like babies and running to the US and Europe because they won't even stand and fight for what is theirs? .Citizens of the United States and England do not know what war is like in your home, the war your earth. Because your reasoning about "Run like CHILDREN"... it's... not right. You write do not understand the essence and not be able to understand it because never did not pass through it.

ruslanbag43
07-14-2016, 01:57 AM
No answer to your question, tells me that he very likely may be..-TyrYou do not forget, we live in different time zones... not always convenient for me to answer you. But my answer above

ruslanbag43
07-14-2016, 02:09 AM
Perhaps Ruslanbag can be persuaded to be neutral enough to take a step back and actually examine the truth of all this: I can but hope. Or ... as may well be possible ... is an agenda at work ... ?I don't isnarrow, as I try to answer anything you find interesting.
I'm sorry that my texts do you think anti-Christian. I'm just talking about facts, where for me there are no bad religions there are bad people, specific.
And my reminder of the atrocities of the Nazis, it was just examples of what Christians know how to kill other people is not worse and did it no less, is an exclusively human trait, people always kill people.
But I look at USA and England propagandists convince the Christian population that the Germans of the third Reich were not Christians... believe in it and who am I to fight with your propaganda

Gunny
07-14-2016, 02:16 AM
Rational discussion of Islam is rarely found here.

We got a one on one forum.. Let's go.

I will point out you are hardly rational on the topic.

ruslanbag43
07-14-2016, 05:40 AM
sorry... but the argument is bulletproof, the Germans more than a thousand years Christians in the era of the third Reich their stayhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratlines_(World_War_II_aftermath)
The origins of the first ratlines are connected to various developments in Vatican-Argentine relations before and during World War II.[2] As early as 1942, Monsignor Luigi Maglione contacted Ambassador Llobet, inquiring as to the "willingness of the government of the Argentine Republic to apply its immigration law generously, in order to encourage at the opportune moment European Catholic immigrants to eek the necessary land and capital in our country".[3] Afterwards, a German priest, Anton Weber, the head of the Rome-based Society of Saint Raphael, traveled to Portugal, continuing to Argentina, to lay the groundwork for future Catholic immigration; this was to be a route which fascist exiles would exploit - without the knowledge of the Catholic Church.[3] According to historian Michael Phayer, "this was the innocent origin of what would become the Vatican ratline".[3]
Spain, not Rome, was the "first center of ratline activity that facilitated the escape of Nazi fascists", although the exodus itself was planned within the Vatican.[4] Charles Lescat, a French member of Action Française (an organization suppressed by Pius XI and rehabilitated by Pius XII), and Pierre Daye, a Belgian with contacts in the Spanish government, were among the primary organizers.[5] Lescat and Daye were the first able to flee Europe, with the help of Argentine cardinal Antonio Caggiano.[5]
By 1946, there were probably hundreds of war criminals in Spain, and thousands of former Nazis and fascists.[6] According to US Secretary of State James F. Byrnes, Vatican cooperation in turning over asylum-seekers was "negligible".[6] According to Phayer, Pius XII "preferred to see fascist war criminals on board ships sailing to the New World rather than seeing them rotting in POW camps in zonal Germany".[7] Unlike the Vatican emigration operation in Italy, centered on Vatican City, the ratlines of Spain, although "fostered by the Vatican" were relatively independent of the hierarchy of the Vatican Emigration Bureau.[8]

Drummond
07-14-2016, 06:40 AM
sorry... but the argument is bulletproof, the Germans more than a thousand years Christians in the era of the third Reich their stay.

Yes, I am a Muslim and by the way, my wife is a Christian and my children without faith.

.. ah. This explains, of course, why you ignore any evidence which counters Islam as a worthwhile faith. All its atrocities, done in its name, by so many groups, happening daily on our planet. It may also explain why you're so keen to tag Hitler's Nazis as something they were not .. namely, 'Christian'.

The Nazis intended to work towards Christianity's demise, as I've posted. You still ignore that. As indeed I believe you will continue to, since, after all, you have your rival faith to represent instead.

Well .. this forum has experience already of a certain Islam apologist. He no longer posts here. Would you like to quantifiably replace him, once and for all ... maybe support Hamas, as he did, for example ?

Black Diamond
07-14-2016, 07:02 AM
.. ah. This explains, of course, why you ignore any evidence which counters Islam as a worthwhile faith. All its atrocities, done in its name, by so many groups, happening daily on our planet. It may also explain why you're so keen to tag Hitler's Nazis as something they were not .. namely, 'Christian'.

The Nazis intended to work towards Christianity's demise, as I've posted. You still ignore that. As indeed I believe you will continue to, since, after all, you have your rival faith to represent instead.

Well .. this forum has experience already of a certain Islam apologist. He no longer posts here. Would you like to quantifiably replace him, once and for all ... maybe support Hamas, as he did, for example ?
support Hamas? yikes.

ruslanbag43
07-14-2016, 08:24 AM

I'm ignoring?
Hmm, the post above that the Vatican participated in the organization of the "ratlines" why didn't you notice?

ruslanbag43
07-14-2016, 08:33 AM

I have the second Chechen military campaign under his belt, I fought with the terrorists. Do not write to my address, Chechnya, ravaged by the terrorists, many of my relatives were brutally killed by terrorists.

Gunny
07-14-2016, 11:08 AM
Citizens of the United States and England do not know what war is like in your home, the war your earth. Because your reasoning about "Run like CHILDREN"... it's... not right. You write do not understand the essence and not be able to understand it because never did not pass through it.

Really?

You ever heard of the American Revolution? The War of 1812? The US Civil War? How about September 11, 2001? Ferguson Missouri? Charleston South Carolina? San Bernardino, CA? Recruiting Station in TN? Watts, CA in 65? How about Pearl Harbor in 41?

We are constantly at war. Just because it's with ourselves most of the time makes it no less a war. And since you won't answer the question, you sound more like a typical Muslim to me than anything else. You also sound like a very one-sided, uneducated individual with some kind of delusional superiority complex.

Yes, I have fought in the Middle East and in Africa. The Art of War: "Fight the enemy where HE lives". Was up to me, nobody would be fighting about anything. Those of us that have had to do the actual fighting are the last people that want to do it. There's no fun in it. No glory. The food sucks. You lay in the sand for days getting eaten by bugs wondering what's going to happen next. Wondering how your family is doing. Hoping your squad is not going to get killed or someone crack up. You get about enough food for a bird and when you DO get back aboard ship you just stand in the shower for as long as you're allowed because you forgot what hot water is.

Don't you presume to tell me about war. Maybe you people ought to think about not starting them. I'm not going to convert or die. I'm going to fight or die. I don't need a bunch of stone age religious zealots telling me what I have to believe in.

Why don't you give educating yourself on the subject you think you are a master at a try? You're too busy thinking you're right with nothing but grade school propaganda to run with.

Politicians and religions start wars. Us guys on the ground just have to be the ones to fight them.

Whenever you wish to discuss the topic and not your perception that everyone here doesn't know a thing, feel free to present an argument besides "we don't know". In fact, it is YOU who doesn't know. You think I want your backwards-assed shithole? I HATED every second of every minute I was in the Middle East.

Half the contributing members on this board are war vets. WTF have YOU ever done to presume to tell us what we are?

Elessar
07-14-2016, 12:03 PM
Really?

You ever heard of the American Revolution? The War of 1812? The US Civil War? How about September 11, 2001? Ferguson Missouri? Charleston South Carolina? San Bernardino, CA? Recruiting Station in TN? Watts, CA in 65? How about Pearl Harbor in 41?
<snip>
We are constantly at war. Just because it's with ourselves most of the time makes it no less a war. And since you won't answer the question, you sound more like a typical Muslim to me than anything else. You also sound like a very one-sided, uneducated individual with some kind of delusional superiority complex.
<snip>
Whenever you wish to discuss the topic and not your perception that everyone here doesn't know a thing, feel free to present an argument besides "we don't know". In fact, it is YOU who doesn't know. You think I want your backwards-assed shithole? I HATED every second of every minute I was in the Middle East.

Half the contributing members on this board are war vets. WTF have YOU ever done to presume to tell us what we are?

Snipped above for brevity...(I hate full page quotes).

I am not a war Vet as you all know. But that makes me no less of a Vet. I served armed, trained, willing and able to
respond where or when it was needed - may have taken some training upgrades, but back then, so what?
My empathy for warriors will never diminish.

Gunny
07-14-2016, 12:30 PM
Snipped above for brevity...(I hate full page quotes).

I am not a war Vet as you all know. But that makes me no less of a Vet. I served armed, trained, willing and able to
respond where or when it was needed - may have taken some training upgrades, but back then, so what?
My empathy for warriors will never diminish.

Wasn't my point. You're just as much a war vet as the rest of us. Going on calls at 2AM to catch some drug dealer better armed than you or fish a floater out of the drink. Don't sell yourself short. You were just in a different war.

Same goes for all of us. A firefight lasts about 20 seconds. If you're under siege which I never was, you'll have to ask some of the Nam vets.

My point is two-fold. One, I'm starting to agree with another that this poster is not the same person. Not fluent in English, then completely fluent, then not fluent. One's using a translator and one is not.

Two, this person talks too much. I thought I was bad. This person is playing the sympathy card while completely disregarding what the rest of us do. Unsat.

Oh and I know what a Master Chief is. :)

Elessar
07-14-2016, 12:39 PM
Wasn't my point. You're just as much a war vet as the rest of us. Going on calls at 2AM to catch some drug dealer better armed than you or fish a floater out of the drink. Don't sell yourself short. You were just in a different war.

Same goes for all of us. A firefight lasts about 20 seconds. If you're under siege which I never was, you'll have to ask some of the Nam vets.

My point is two-fold. One, I'm starting to agree with another that this poster is not the same person. Not fluent in English, then completely fluent, then not fluent. One's using a translator and one is not.

Two, this person talks too much. I thought I was bad. This person is playing the sympathy card while completely disregarding what the rest of us do. Unsat.

Oh and I know what a Master Chief is. :)

I did not misunderstand you at all. I just did not want to equate myself with a combat vet.

Yes... some of our wars are quite different. The drug smugglers, illegal alien smugglers, or a
'war' on helping save lives.

I know you do know what an MCPO is...some simply do not!:beer:

Gunny
07-14-2016, 01:23 PM
I did not misunderstand you at all. I just did not want to equate myself with a combat vet.

Yes... some of our wars are quite different. The drug smugglers, illegal alien smugglers, or a
'war' on helping save lives.

I know you do know what an MCPO is...some simply do not!:beer:

I'd rather be a combat vet than you. That's what I don't get about this whatever and who he is guy. He'd be so easy to beat it wouldn't even be an exercise. Not because of me, but because of him. He doesn't know his enemy.

And truth be told, we fought not for an ideal, but to bring each other home. Whatever it took. But we were men. Put on our uniforms and went out on the field of battle. We didn't target noncombatants. We were everything these scum-sucking Islamist extremist are not.

When do they come out and fight? WHen they're blowing up a market full of women and children? There's something to be proud of. They really think God is proud of that cowardly crap? I remember them using ambulances as sniper station because we aren't allowed to fire on them. Or set up a sniper in a Mosque.

But service is service. If I call back to the ship for CAS, I get AT on the horn to save my ass. I hate the mentality that unless you are actually the one fighting you're somehow worth less. If I get a dip in the drink I WANT to see you pulling up to scoop me out. I don't care what color your skin is, nor what your religion is.

This guy's trying to be all brilliant and he doesn't know jack shit. He's just some mouth.

jimnyc
07-14-2016, 02:08 PM
I'm ignoring?
Hmm, the post above that the Vatican participated in the organization of the "ratlines" why didn't you notice?

I have the second Chechen military campaign under his belt, I fought with the terrorists. Do not write to my address, Chechnya, ravaged by the terrorists, many of my relatives were brutally killed by terrorists.

Hello to our Russian friend!! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

So does your above post mean that you are 100% against Hamas and denounce them as nothing more than a terrorist group?

Drummond
07-14-2016, 07:00 PM
Citizens of the United States and England do not know what war is like in your home, the war your earth. Because your reasoning about "Run like CHILDREN"... it's... not right. You write do not understand the essence and not be able to understand it because never did not pass through it.

You included England in your remark, so I'll answer for my own country. Gunny has already answered for the US ... and answered well, in my view.

Your suggestion that we don't know what war is like in our home is thoroughly offensive. If you know your history (or do they teach an edited version of it, in your country ??), you must surely know how unjust your statement is when applied to us.

The 'Battle of Britain' ... ever heard of it ? Ever heard of the London Blitz ? We had V1 and V2 rockets raining down on us, launched from Nazi-held territory, and which devastated whole areas of London, house by house, street by street. People killed in their beds, bombed out of existence, or, badly and irremediably mutilated and crippled. We had whole populations of people forced to take shelter in the London Underground system at night, in the hope of dodging the bombs raining down on homes and streets above. We had squadrons of German airplanes overfly British airspace. When they weren't fighting our own RAF, they continued to bomb us.

Are these pictures works of fiction ??

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9089&stc=1

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9091&stc=1http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9092&stc=1http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9093&stc=1

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9090&stc=1Is my point made ?? Ruslanbag, nobody doubts that Russia suffered terribly at the hands of the NON-Christian Nazis. But don't make the mistake, ever, in thinking you were the only ones. You most certainly were NOT.

Gunny
07-14-2016, 10:15 PM
You included England in your remark, so I'll answer for my own country. Gunny has already answered for the US ... and answered well, in my view.

Your suggestion that we don't know what war is like in our home is thoroughly offensive. If you know your history (or do they teach an edited version of it, in your country ??), you must surely know how unjust your statement is when applied to us.

The 'Battle of Britain' ... ever heard of it ? Ever heard of the London Blitz ? We had V1 and V2 rockets raining down on us, launched from Nazi-held territory, and which devastated whole areas of London, house by house, street by street. People killed in their beds, bombed out of existence, or, badly and irremediably mutilated and crippled. We had whole populations of people forced to take shelter in the London Underground system at night, in the hope of dodging the bombs raining down on homes and streets above. We had squadrons of German airplanes overfly British airspace. When they weren't fighting our own RAF, they continued to bomb us.

Are these pictures works of fiction ??

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9089&stc=1

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9091&stc=1http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9092&stc=1http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9093&stc=1

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9090&stc=1Is my point made ?? Ruslanbag, nobody doubts that Russia suffered terribly at the hands of the NON-Christian Nazis. But don't make the mistake, ever, in thinking you were the only ones. You most certainly were NOT.

Not sure how I drew a blank on the Battle of Britain. I can STILL draw a Supermarine Spitfire, Hawker Hurricane and DeHaviland Mosquito. I did a LOT of study on the Battle of Britain when I was younger. A kid, actually.

Hitler was like Obama -- his own worst enemy. He had the RAF on its knees and switched to bombing London and other metropolitan areas. Britain couldn't keep up manufacturing and manpower with Germany until O-Hitler changed the targets from manufacturing to people.

All because the RAF accidentally bombed a German city. From a purely military perspective, he should invaded England instead of Russia. I'm not sure whether to start a poll or not. Who was dumber? Hitler or Obama?

Drummond
07-14-2016, 10:42 PM
Not sure how I drew a blank on the Battle of Britain. I can STILL draw a Supermarine Spitfire, Hawker Hurricane and DeHaviland Mosquito. I did a LOT of study on the Battle of Britain when I was younger. A kid, actually.

Hitler was like Obama -- his own worst enemy. He had the RAF on its knees and switched to bombing London and other metropolitan areas. Britain couldn't keep up manufacturing and manpower with Germany until O-Hitler changed the targets from manufacturing to people.

All because the RAF accidentally bombed a German city. From a purely military perspective, he should invaded England instead of Russia. I'm not sure whether to start a poll or not. Who was dumber? Hitler or Obama?

I think they were / are each their own versions of 'supremely dumb'. I can't choose between them.

Gunny
07-14-2016, 11:12 PM
I think they were / are each their own versions of 'supremely dumb'. I can't choose between them.

I actually think Obama is the dumber one. Look what he's done. Nothing. Except make sure Europe and the US are now in danger from radical Islam. He pulls us out of Iraq and allows ISIS to fill the void. Makes a deal with Iran. Kisses Putin's ass.

At least Hitler rebuilt the German economy.

That is not condoning him, either. It's just saying he did something positive for the German people in the beginning. He just needed to quit creating wars. In that regard, they are the same. Except Hitler was creating them with other nations. Obama creates them within our nation.

crin63
07-15-2016, 10:01 AM
I actually think Obama is the dumber one. Look what he's done. Nothing. Except make sure Europe and the US are now in danger from radical Islam. He pulls us out of Iraq and allows ISIS to fill the void. Makes a deal with Iran. Kisses Putin's ass.

At least Hitler rebuilt the German economy.

That is not condoning him, either. It's just saying he did something positive for the German people in the beginning. He just needed to quit creating wars. In that regard, they are the same. Except Hitler was creating them with other nations. Obama creates them within our nation.

I think calling Obama dumb is giving him a pass. I think all of this is exactly what he wants and has always wanted. He wants to bring the US to its knees, destroy it from within. He hates the US.

I personally know the man who was the number 3 man in Nepal. He was the Maoist propagandist, trained and given journalist credentials. He was also a battalion commander. He said Obama has had formal Communist/Maoist propaganda training.

Black Diamond
07-15-2016, 10:03 AM
I think calling Obama dumb is giving him a pass. I think all of this is exactly what he wants and has always wanted. He wants to bring the US to its knees, destroy it from within. He hates the US.

I personally know the man who was the number 3 man in Nepal. He was the Maoist propagandist, trained and given journalist credentials. He was also a battalion commander. He said Obama has had formal Communist/Maoist propaganda training.

I happened thank you agree with Rubio when he said Obama knows exactly what he's doing. He just didn't have to say it six times. :)

Elessar
07-15-2016, 01:36 PM
Really?

One tidbit that I overlooked

The Aleutian Islands in Alaska were invaded and occupied by Japan, a very unsung battle to force them out.
Japanese subs launched Aircraft into the Pacific NW to try and set fire to the forests near Brookings, Oregon.
Japanese subs lurked all along the West Coast.
German subs attacked and sunk U.S. shipping all along the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts.

Also overlooked is the huge "Lend-Lease" agreement with Russia in WWII prior to us even declaring
war on the Axis. USA provided aircraft and material helped Russia until she could get her own
manufacturing back up to speed, not to mention food and other essentials. And all those US Merchant
vessels were constantly at the mercy of German U-boats.

Gunny
07-15-2016, 02:43 PM

I happened thank you agree with Rubio when he said Obama knows exactly what he's doing. He just didn't have to say it six times. :)

Let me rephrase. Obama knows what he is doing. THAT is what is bacwards-ass dumb.

Drummond
07-15-2016, 08:10 PM
Ruslanbag, you seem to have disappeared ?

A question has been put, which I'll ask in simple terms: do you support Hamas ?

Are you willing to tell us ?

Gunny
07-15-2016, 11:42 PM
Ruslanbag, you seem to have disappeared ?

A question has been put, which I'll ask in simple terms: do you support Hamas ?

Are you willing to tell us ?

I don't think Rumpelstiltskin likes the history lesson he's getting. He walked into a pit of vipers and probably STILL don't know what hit him. :laugh2:

Elessar
07-16-2016, 12:44 AM
I don't think Rumpelstiltskin likes the history lesson he's getting. He walked into a pit of vipers and probably STILL don't know what hit him. :laugh2:

Bit off more than he can chew....

I did not even mention the Japanese invasion of the Philippine Islands, which were
USA Territory in 1941.

Gunny
07-16-2016, 01:10 AM
Bit off more than he can chew....

I did not even mention the Japanese invasion of the Philippine Islands, which were
USA Territory in 1941.

His problem is he doesn't listen. He just wants to tell. It's typical of the Middle Eastern mindset. They know everything and we know nothing.

So why are you still riding around in your bed sheets on camels?

jimnyc
07-16-2016, 11:07 AM
Hello to our Russian friend!! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

So does your above post mean that you are 100% against Hamas and denounce them as nothing more than a terrorist group?

My Russian buddy!! You get lost in Siberia trying to answer this one? :)

Gunny
07-17-2016, 01:03 AM
My Russian buddy!! You get lost in Siberia trying to answer this one? :)

Russian ... Islamic ... doesn't matter. Nobody's been rude to him. Much. Not any more than anyone else here. He's just got a typical mindset for the region. They're filled as full of propaganda as we are here. Just different propaganda. It's a clash of cultures.

No one makes the attempt to understand the other side. Same goes with religion. Everybody thinks they got all the answers. They live in a different world over there and it's OUR fault we don't, as a nation, accept that and try to understand it.

They are ruthless with action and we have only the left being ruthless with their mouths. Look what's going on in Europe. We're next. Somebody needs to wake up and smell the coffee before it's too late.

crin63
07-17-2016, 09:14 AM
Russian ... Islamic ... doesn't matter. Nobody's been rude to him. Much. Not any more than anyone else here. He's just got a typical mindset for the region. They're filled as full of propaganda as we are here. Just different propaganda. It's a clash of cultures.

No one makes the attempt to understand the other side. Same goes with religion. Everybody thinks they got all the answers. They live in a different world over there and it's OUR fault we don't, as a nation, accept that and try to understand it.

They are ruthless with action and we have only the left being ruthless with their mouths. Look what's going on in Europe. We're next. Somebody needs to wake up and smell the coffee before it's too late.

I know it's awful one-sided of me and maybe even naive but aside side from knowing best how to destroy them, I don't wanna understand them. I know enough. I see them as a bunch of backward bloodthirsty rabid dogs that need to be put down. They have to be ruled with an iron fist or they start trouble.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-17-2016, 11:21 AM
I know it's awful one-sided of me and maybe even naive but aside side from knowing best how to destroy them, I don't wanna understand them. I know enough. I see them as a bunch of backward bloodthirsty rabid dogs that need to be put down. They have to be ruled with an iron fist or they start trouble.

I see them as a bunch of backward bloodthirsty rabid dogs that need to be put down. They have to be ruled with an iron fist or they start trouble.

You see the truth, a crying shame that most Americans do not see that truth.
Most Americans see them as victims of a very small minority acting out in violence, that is the lie-the media/government spin that has been applied and fed daily for over 15 years now!

Perhaps we should just bow to their holy command that we either convert or die ......
The morons that defend them refuse to see it as that stark and brutal of a choice but that is it cut down to bare bones..
Their defenders(moron appeasers) cry out-"you can not kill over a billion people", I reply back , why not--they plan on doing just that and you ffing idiots defend them in it as if that is not their commanded goal..

Someday, they will force an all out war here in our streets like they've done in very nation they have conquered.
Only it will be when we have allowed them the upper hand-superior force and almost certainty in victory.
Islam learned when Charles Martel humiliated and destroyed their army handing it a massively crushing defeat.....
They learned that lesson and think to themselves , this time we will not make that mistake.--Tyr

Elessar
07-17-2016, 06:05 PM
Dad was in the Air Force during the early to mid 1960's, based out of Lakenheath England.

His unit transported all over free Europe and the Mediterranean to establish and support
air bases. He was really pissed when he saw some of the Arabic despots flying out of
bases they helped establish, especially Tripoli, Baghdad, and Tehran.

Yet he also told me that the European nations were already being targeted by violent
extremists - especially France, Spain, and West Germany. UK had it's own problems
with IRA violence.

But he also warned that the USA sat back fat, dumb, and happy - thinking that none of
that would ever happen to us.

Well Guess What? Seemed he was a visionary, because that is what has happened since
9/11.

SassyLady
07-23-2016, 02:36 PM
I

I'm sorry that my texts do you think anti-Christian. I'm just talking about facts, where for me there are no bad religions there are bad people, specific.
And my reminder of the atrocities of the Nazis, it was just examples of what Christians know how to kill other people is not worse and did it no less, is an exclusively human trait, people always kill people.
But I look at USA and England propagandists convince the Christian population that the Germans of the third Reich were not Christians... believe in it and who am I to fight with your propaganda

Islam = Sharia Law
Sharia Law = Barbaric

I condem any Muslim that believes in sharia law because they believe in barbaric customs.

<tbody>

<tbody>

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html

</tbody>

<tbody>
Sharia Law - List of Key Rules

https://www.google.com/images/cleardot.gifSelect Languagehttps://www.google.com/images/cleardot.gif​https://www.google.com/images/cleardot.gif▼

</tbody>
Sharia law is the law of Islam. The Sharia (also spelled Shariah or Shari'a) law is cast from the actions and words of Muhammad (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/jesus-vs-muhammad.html), which are called "Sunnah," and the Quran (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/errors-in-quran.html), which he dictated. Sharia law itself cannot be altered but the interpretation of Sharia law, called "figh," by imams is given some latitude (see Hitler and Islam (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html)).
http://www.billionbibles.org/photos/Sharia%20law.jpgAs a legal system, Sharia law is exceptionally broad. While other legal codes regulate public behavior, Sharia law regulates public behavior, private behavior and even private beliefs. Of all legal systems in the world today, Sharia law is the most intrusive and restrictive, especially against women. According to Sharia law:
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/errors-in-quran.html) is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/jesus-vs-muhammad.html) or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the god (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/allah-moon-god.html) of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/jesus-vs-muhammad.html).
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/muhammad-false-prophet.html)'s words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/muhammads-wives.html) can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/halal-meat-slaughter.html)".
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/taqiyya.html) and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

</tbody>

SassyLady
07-23-2016, 02:49 PM
This is what concerns me and should concern everyone .... the long game of Islam. I'm sure that even some Muslims are not aware of this Muslim Brotherhood Project. If the "peaceful" Muslims were aware they would/should have helped eradicate the Muslim brotherhood.

<tbody>

<tbody>
Muslim Brotherhood (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/muslim-brotherhood-movement.html)
Muslim Brotherhood Hitler (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html)

Muslim Brotherhood Project
Muslim Brotherhood Europe (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/europe-muslim-brotherhood.html)

Muslim Brotherhood UK (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/uk-muslim-brotherhood.html)
Muslim Brotherhood in America (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/america-muslim-brotherhood.html)

</tbody>

<tbody>
Muslim Brotherhood Project
https://www.google.com/images/cleardot.gifSelect Languagehttps://www.google.com/images/cleardot.gif​https://www.google.com/images/cleardot.gif▼

</tbody>
Below is the Muslim Brotherhood's 1982 manifesto titled "The Project," penned by Sa'id Ramadan, the son-in-law of Hassan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/muslim-brotherhood-movement.html).*
The Project was distributed to Muslim Brotherhood members around the world who were ordered to strictly guard The Project's content from outsiders. They did so until November of 2001 when a copy of The Project was discovered during a police raid of a senior Muslim Brotherhood financier's home in Switzerland.*
The Project outlined the Muslim Brotherhood's 25 strategies, including the deception ofTaqiyya (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/taqiyya.html), to infiltrate and to eventually subjugate the rest of the world under Islam, the "Religion of Peace (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/religion-of-peace.html)" as follows (elements of particular intrigue are in boldface):
1. Network and coordinate actions between like-minded Islamists organizations;
2. Avoid open alliances with known terrorist organizations and individuals to maintain the appearance of "moderation";
3. Infiltrate and take over existing Muslim organizations to realign them towards the Muslim Brotherhood's collective goals;
4. Use deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions, as long as it doesn't conflict with Sharia law (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html);
5. Avoid social conflicts with Westerners locally, nationally or globally, that might damage the long-term ability to expand the Islamist powerbase in the West, including the support of full-time administrators and workers;
6. Conduct surveillance, obtain data, and establish collection and data storage capabilities;
http://www.billionbibles.org/photos/Muslim-Brotherhood.jpg7. Put into place a watchdog system for monitoring Western media to warn Muslims of international plots fomented against them;
8. Cultivate an Islamist intellectual community, including the establishment of think-tanks and advocacy groups, and publishing "academic" studies, to legitimize Islamist positions and to chronicle the history of Islamist movements;
9. Develop a comprehensive 100-year plan to advance Islamist ideology throughout the world;
10. Balance international objectives with local flexibility;
11. Build extensive social networks of schools, hospitals and charitable organizations dedicated to Islamist ideals so that contact with the movement for Muslims in the West is constant;
12. Involve ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in the West, including government, NGOs, private organizations and labor unions;
13. Instrumentally use existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put into service of Islam;
14. Draft Islamic constitutions, laws and policies for eventual implementation;
15. Avoid conflict within the Islamist movements on all levels, including the development of processes for conflict resolution;
16. Institute alliances with Western "progressive" organizations that share similar goals;
17. Create autonomous "security forces" to protect Muslims in the West;
18. Inflame violence and keep Muslims living in the West "in a Jihad frame of mind";
19. Support Jihad movements across the Muslim world through preaching, propaganda, personnel, funding, and technical and operational support;
20. Make the Palestinian Issue (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/palestine-issue.html) a global wedge cause for Muslims;
21. Adopt the total liberation of Palestine from Israel and the creation of an Islamic state as a keystone in the plan for global Islamic domination;
22. Instigate a constant campaign to incite hatred by Muslims against Jews and reject any discussions of conciliation or coexistence with them;
23. Actively create Jihad terror cells within Palestine;
24. Link the terrorist activities in Palestine with the global terror movement;
25. Collect sufficient funds to indefinitely perpetuate and support Jihad around the world.
* After the 2001 discovery of The Project in Switzerland, the Muslim Brotherhood quickly employed the deception of Taqiyya (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/taqiyya.html) to try to distance itself from the document. The strategies outlined above, however, continue to be implemented across the world, including in Europe (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/europe-muslim-brotherhood.html), UK (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/uk-muslim-brotherhood.html) and America (http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/america-muslim-brotherhood.html).

</tbody>

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/muslim-brotherhood-

Gunny
07-23-2016, 07:57 PM
sorry... but the argument is bulletproof, the Germans more than a thousand years Christians in the era of the third Reich their stay.

Your argument is nowhere near bulletproof. I notice you ignored the first time I made my point, so at the risk of repeating myself ... claiming to be a Christian and not acting like one does NOT make you a Christian.

I can walk outside and claim to have hair until my face turns blue. Still doesn't change the reality of the fact that I do not. A lie is a lie.

GravyBoat
07-23-2016, 10:31 PM
Muslims have every right to practice their religion in the United States, it's something that every American who's ever worn a military uniform has defended.

The problem with Islam is the same as the problem with Christianity and Judaism - their abusing our United States Constitution at the 1st Amendment and Separation Cause. You see, Christianity and Judaism have been phenomenally successful in thwarting our founding doctrine of secular governance. And in time, Sharia Law will also reign in the United States, all thanks to those Christian and Jews who influenced governance at all levels and branches into ignoring the US Constitution, thus granting precedence to Islam so that they too may trod upon our governance.

Luckily for us, we Americans can bitch and moan about it all we like, a fair trade for being religiously enslaved according to the faithful.

Gunny
07-23-2016, 11:23 PM
Muslims have every right to practice their religion in the United States, it's something that every American who's ever worn a military uniform has defended.

The problem with Islam is the same as the problem with Christianity and Judaism - their abusing our United States Constitution at the 1st Amendment and Separation Cause. You see, Christianity and Judaism have been phenomenally successful in thwarting our founding doctrine of secular governance. And in time, Sharia Law will also reign in the United States, all thanks to those Christian and Jews who influenced governance at all levels and branches into ignoring the US Constitution, thus granting precedence to Islam so that they too may trod upon our governance.

Luckily for us, we Americans can bitch and moan about it all we like, a fair trade for being religiously enslaved according to the faithful.

Are you kidding me? Yall are about as secular as my dog is a cat. At what point do you figure out I am educated on the topic? You obviously are not.

You do NOT have the right in this country that is the antithesis of the First Amendment. Your religion rules the government. Ours doesn't.

Try again.

SassyLady
07-24-2016, 01:27 AM

Well, lucky for us the atheists have made sure religion is being eradicated from our institutions. I have no problem with religion as long as it follows the laws of this nation, which means sharia has no place here. And, if it's that important to Muslims practising Islam to have that aspect, then I suggest they return to the middle east where it is more widely accepted.

GravyBoat
07-24-2016, 08:25 AM
Well, lucky for us the atheists have made sure religion is being eradicated from our institutions. I have no problem with religion as long as it follows the laws of this nation, which means sharia has no place here. And, if it's that important to Muslims practising Islam to have that aspect, then I suggest they return to the middle east where it is more widely accepted.

Hardly. That work is ongoing and continual. The country is still ignoring our Constitution. Just a few examples, the thing with that town council in Florida, once a Satanist gave the convocation, only then did they shut that public prayer down. Then there's that Noah's Ark theme park down in the Bible Belt, which received many millions in taxpayer subsidies.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

GravyBoat
07-24-2016, 08:33 AM
Are you kidding me? Yall are about as secular as my dog is a cat. At what point do you figure out I am educated on the topic? You obviously are not.

You do NOT have the right in this country that is the antithesis of the First Amendment. Your religion rules the government. Ours doesn't.

Try again.
I don't understand what you mean by that. You say "your religion"? I don't really have a religion. My legion is unto myself. Then you say "ours doesn't"? Who's ours?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-24-2016, 10:00 AM
This is what concerns me and should concern everyone .... the long game of Islam. I'm sure that even some Muslims are not aware of this Muslim Brotherhood Project. If the "peaceful" Muslims were aware they would/should have helped eradicate the Muslim brotherhood.

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/muslim-brotherhood-

16. Institute alliances with Western "progressive" organizations that share similar goals;

See--

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?36912-I-take-my-stand-you

SassyLady
07-24-2016, 04:02 PM
Hardly. That work is ongoing and continual. The country is still ignoring our Constitution. Just a few examples, the thing with that town council in Florida, once a Satanist gave the convocation, only then did they shut that public prayer down. Then there's that Noah's Ark theme park down in the Bible Belt, which received many millions in taxpayer subsidies.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

I understand that readers of the Enquirer will believe taxpayer monies funded the construction of the Ark. Where did you get your info?

Taxpayer/public funds were NOT used in any way to fund the construction of the life-sized Noah’s Ark opening July 7 in Williamstown. All funds (bonds and donations) to build the Ark Encounter have come from private supporters of the Ark project. And the bonds purchased by those private supporters were non-rated bonds that were collateralized with a first mortgage on the Ark real estate and a pledge of project revenues (unlike the writer’s assertion that these were “junk bonds” with no security). In fact, there are several billion-dollar municipal bond funds today that hold a significant amount of non-rated bonds that perform well.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/opinion/contributors/2016/06/30/taxpayer-funds-not-used-build-ark/86507040/

fj1200
08-04-2016, 12:21 PM

But yet so many here completely lump all Muslims as terrorists.

We got a one on one forum.. Let's go.

I will point out you are hardly rational on the topic.

I am completely rational. :)

I

Islam = Sharia Law
Sharia Law = Barbaric

I condem any Muslim that believes in sharia law because they believe in barbaric customs.

Not all Sharia is created equal.