PDA

View Full Version : New Black Panthers target "pigs" in New Orleans

Little-Acorn
07-09-2016, 09:03 PM
I'm so glad that the people causing the problems have decided to soften their rhetoric and try to reach an understanding with the other side.

Aren't you?

---------------------------------------

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/breaking-new-black-panther-party-coming-baton-rouge-protest-baton-rouge-pigs/

BREAKING: NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY Heading to Baton Rouge to Protest “Pig Department”

Jim Hoft Jul 8th, 2016
7:09 pm

The New Black Panther Party is heading to Baton Rouge this weekend to protest the “pig department.”

Felon Alton Sterling was shot dead earlier this week after wrestling with local police.

John Binder at The Hayride reported:

The ‘New Black Panther Party,’ a militant racial group, announced that they will be arriving in Baton Rouge to protest outside of the Baton Rouge Police Department after Alton Sterling was shot during an altercation with a local officer, calling the headquarters the “pig department.”

On the group’s social media, they called the police department the “Baton Rouge Pig Department,” a term that is often used by militants against police officers across the country, in an exclusive Hayride report.

Check out the invitation to the protest, which is supposed to take place tomorrow and where sources tell the Hayride that out-of-towners are expected to show up in order to wreak havoc on the city.

Black Diamond
07-09-2016, 09:15 PM
Obama's America.

Elessar
07-09-2016, 10:00 PM
For once...I would advocate 00 buckshot to push them back. Someone needs to be taught lessons.

Aim for the ground in front of the feet and cut their legs out from under them. Unlike a rifle or
pistol bullet, buckshot will hit a surface and pretty much roll rather than spin off (ricochet). Learned that
shooting under cars or around corners in L.E. Training.

Gunny
07-09-2016, 10:39 PM
For once...I would advocate 00 buckshot to push them back. Someone needs to be taught lessons.

Aim for the ground in front of the feet and cut their legs out from under them. Unlike a rifle or
pistol bullet, buckshot will hit a surface and pretty much roll rather than spin off (ricochet). Learned that
shooting under cars or around corners in L.E. Training.

Excellent answer. I got spread it around some. They teach you that in martial arts. Take out their legs.

KarlMarx
07-10-2016, 06:29 AM
The Black Panthers are nothing but criminals,thugs, and murderers.... Not to mention racist

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

jimnyc
07-10-2016, 10:46 AM
I've seen lesser folks get charged with "inciting violence", even singers on stage. Why is this group getting away with things as bad as calling for the deaths of cops? From voter intimidation to calling for deaths. This group is nothing more than a hate group, a bunch of filth. I wish they could file charges like they do with other organizations, something with the rico act, some sort of conspiracy and put the filth where it belongs.

-----

BREAKING: Louisiana On HIGH ALERT – New Black Panther Party In Baton Rouge Protesting “Pig Department”

Racial tensions are heating up across the nation after the police shooting deaths of Alton Sterling in Louisiana, and Philando Castile in Minnesota. Members of the Black Lives Matter group have been out in force causing chaos under the pretense of wanting ‘peace and love’ between blacks and police.

Never ones to miss an opportunity, the New Black Panther Party is heading to Baton Rouge TODAY to protest the “pig department.”

John Binder in an exclusive report from The Hayride:

“The ‘New Black Panther Party,’ a militant racial group, announced that they will be arriving in Baton Rouge to protest outside of the Baton Rouge Police Department after Alton Sterling was shot during an altercation with a local officer, calling the headquarters the “pig department.”

On the group’s social media, they called the police department the “Baton Rouge Pig Department,” a term that is often used by militants against police officers across the country, in an exclusive Hayride report.

Check out the invitation to the protest, which is supposed to take place tomorrow and where sources tell the Hayride that out-of-towners are expected to show up in order to wreak havoc on the city.”

This is the invitation to the protest, which is supposed to take place today where sources tell the Hayride that out-of-towner’s are expected to show up in order to wreak havoc on the city.

Alton Sterling, who was reportedly armed, was shot dead earlier this week after wrestling with local police.

rest here - http://truthuncensored.net/breaking-louisiana-on-high-alert-new-black-panther-party-in-baton-rouge-protesting-pig-department/

jimnyc
07-10-2016, 10:50 AM
As for the Castile shooting. It'll be the officers word in addition to his girlfriend's word as to what happened. In addition to the video she started which is right after he shot, here's an earlier video she shot - of her and Castile getting high, with the kid right there watching in the back seat. Not the same day I don't believe, but still makes you wonder...

-----

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=5d01d5d2d67a" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Philandro Castile’s girlfriend claims he was reaching for his license when a police officer shot and killed him in Minnesota last week. But according to a new video (seen below), the credibility of the girlfriend must be questioned.

Earlier this week, Philandro Castile was shot dead by a police officer after being pulled over for a routine traffic stop. The aftermath of the shooting was captured by Reynolds on Facebook LIVE.

From what we can see in the video, Castile is hunched over in the passenger seat of a car driven by Castile’s girlfriend, Diamond Reynolds. His shirt is blood soaked and he is barely alive. Reynolds talks to her Facebook Live audience as a cop is outside the car calling for backup, and her young daughter sits in the back seat.

In the video, Reynolds claims Castile did nothing wrong. She says the police officer asked for Castile’s license, and that Castile told the officer he was legally carrying a firearm before he reached for his identification. According to Reynolds, it was when Castile reached for his license that the cop shot him in the arm four times. After Reynolds makes her claim, she points the camera at the police officer who is standing outside the passenger window with his gun pointed at a wounded Castile. The police officer counters Reynolds claim by stating he told Castile not to reach for his gun.

Because the video was captured after the shooting, it all comes down to Reynolds’ word versus the word of the police officer. But can we take Reynolds’ word as being credible?

Three days before his death, Castile took part in another one of Reynolds’ Facebook Live videos. In this video Diamond Reynolds sits in the driver’s seat and films herself smoking pot. At one point she passes the joint to Castile. This all takes place while Reynolds’ daughter watches from the back seat.

In addition to showcasing her own drug use, the majority of the video is Reynolds filming her body parts for the world to see, including her breasts and crotch. Castile just sits back and says nothing while Reynolds makes her video. Meanwhile, Reynolds daughter is in the background watching her mother. She appears disturbed by the situation and asks her mother if they can leave to watch fireworks.

http://dennismichaellynch.com/credibility-zero-girlfriend-who-filmed-castile-shooting-on-facebook-live/

jimnyc
07-10-2016, 11:02 AM
Merged my thread and 2 above posts with this thread, didn't see it before I posted. :)

Gunny
07-10-2016, 12:41 PM
I've seen lesser folks get charged with "inciting violence", even singers on stage. Why is this group getting away with things as bad as calling for the deaths of cops? From voter intimidation to calling for deaths. This group is nothing more than a hate group, a bunch of filth. I wish they could file charges like they do with other organizations, something with the rico act, some sort of conspiracy and put the filth where it belongs.

-----

BREAKING: Louisiana On HIGH ALERT – New Black Panther Party In Baton Rouge Protesting “Pig Department”

Racial tensions are heating up across the nation after the police shooting deaths of Alton Sterling in Louisiana, and Philando Castile in Minnesota. Members of the Black Lives Matter group have been out in force causing chaos under the pretense of wanting ‘peace and love’ between blacks and police.

Never ones to miss an opportunity, the New Black Panther Party is heading to Baton Rouge TODAY to protest the “pig department.”

John Binder in an exclusive report from The Hayride:

“The ‘New Black Panther Party,’ a militant racial group, announced that they will be arriving in Baton Rouge to protest outside of the Baton Rouge Police Department after Alton Sterling was shot during an altercation with a local officer, calling the headquarters the “pig department.”

Check out the invitation to the protest, which is supposed to take place tomorrow and where sources tell the Hayride that out-of-towners are expected to show up in order to wreak havoc on the city.”

This is the invitation to the protest, which is supposed to take place today where sources tell the Hayride that out-of-towner’s are expected to show up in order to wreak havoc on the city.

Alton Sterling, who was reportedly armed, was shot dead earlier this week after wrestling with local police.

rest here - http://truthuncensored.net/breaking-louisiana-on-high-alert-new-black-panther-party-in-baton-rouge-protesting-pig-department/

Brilliant. Most of the cops in NO are black.

Black Diamond
07-10-2016, 12:44 PM

See what happens. Some of these BLM assholes are just as anti-blue as they are anti -white. Sort of like Obama.

jimnyc
07-10-2016, 12:52 PM

See what happens. Some of these BLM assholes are just as anti-blue as they are anti -white. Sort of like Obama.

Was similar in Baltimore, the Freddie Gray case - which started riots and such, and marching, and a LOT of stuff against "whitey" - and I think ONE of the officers was white?

Gunny
07-10-2016, 01:02 PM
I think our society, regardless of race, creed or color needs to hoist the bullshit flag on this crap and put and end to it. These whiny little bitches and their leftwingnut enablers need to be shut down.

I don't ask for anything if I can't get it on my own (Yes, Charlie Daniels). I'm sick of pussies thinking they're owed something for doing nothing.

I'm REALLY sick of the MSM and left creating controversy and fomenting it. Is it it really worth the division of a nation and dead bodies to whine about what someone's not handing you for free?