PDA

View Full Version : Brock Lesnar is back!

jimnyc
07-10-2016, 02:35 PM
Anyone see the fight last night? He went against Mark Hunt, after a long time away from the MMA. It went the distance, 3 rounds, but Lesnar won unanimously. He's a beast! I know Hunt isn't the best, but he's huge, and has one of the hardest punches in the UFC. A great start for Lesnar's return.

And Daniel Cormier beat Anderson Silva. But hell, Silva took the fight on 2 days notice and no training!

Gunny
07-10-2016, 02:41 PM
Anyone see the fight last night? He went against Mark Hunt, after a long time away from the MMA. It went the distance, 3 rounds, but Lesnar won unanimously. He's a beast! I know Hunt isn't the best, but he's huge, and has one of the hardest punches in the UFC. A great start for Lesnar's return.

And Daniel Cormier beat Anderson Silva. But hell, Silva took the fight on 2 days notice and no training!

Didn't see it. Hunt has no skills. Lesnar -- who I can't stand -- has a lot of skills.

Silva needs to give it up. He's just getting hurt anymore.

jimnyc
07-10-2016, 02:47 PM
Didn't see it. Hunt has no skills. Lesnar -- who I can't stand -- has a lot of skills.

Silva needs to give it up. He's just getting hurt anymore.

A shame about Silva, he was my favorite fighter for quite a few years now. But once he shattered his leg, that was it, never the same again.

Hunt is just another huge guy with some serious power, but you're correct, not a lot of skills outside of that. Lesnar is a wrestler, for real, and his mammoth size, just don't let him get you on the ground! He's fun to watch though, that's for sure.

Pretty much all of last night's fights. When the UFC has fight night, I wake up early in the AM before reading the results and watch those I want!

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/

http://i.imgur.com/0rtS96v.jpg

Gunny
07-10-2016, 05:21 PM
It's shame about Silva even though I couldn't stand the SOB. Then there are idiots like Jon Jones. Crap, I quit smoking weed to stay in the Corps. This idiot can't stop to make a couple a mil? Crap. We had to do it back in 81 for $226 per check.

What is Lesnar doing though? They're pimping him in the WWE AND he's still doing MMA? I wouldn't want to get in the ring with him as a professional wrestler. They are actually trained to protect their opponent. The MMA not so much. He seems like a total psycho to me. I've never liked him at anything he's done.

jimnyc
07-10-2016, 05:33 PM
It's shame about Silva even though I couldn't stand the SOB. Then there are idiots like Jon Jones. Crap, I quit smoking weed to stay in the Corps. This idiot can't stop to make a couple a mil? Crap. We had to do it back in 81 for $226 per check.

What is Lesnar doing though? They're pimping him in the WWE AND he's still doing MMA? I wouldn't want to get in the ring with him as a professional wrestler. They are actually trained to protect their opponent. The MMA not so much. He seems like a total psycho to me. I've never liked him at anything he's done.

He is a psycho, he's a damn beast! Of course he's beatable, but it takes someone as big and/or as strong, and there aren't many. That's one big boy, and he was a national title holder as a college wrestler. This guy was just meant to compete and be huge. He was out of the UFC for 5 years. Hunt is one of the strongest guys in the UFC and a top 10 ranked fighter, and Lesnar dominated.

Gunny
07-10-2016, 05:58 PM
He is a psycho, he's a damn beast! Of course he's beatable, but it takes someone as big and/or as strong, and there aren't many. That's one big boy, and he was a national title holder as a college wrestler. This guy was just meant to compete and be huge. He was out of the UFC for 5 years. Hunt is one of the strongest guys in the UFC and a top 10 ranked fighter, and Lesnar dominated.

I know who Mark Hunt is. I know who Lesnar is. I won't take away from Lesnar's ability. But I wouldn't trust him for 2 seconds. Hunt at least is predictable and a decent guy. I'd want a loadd gun around Lesnar at all times. There's just something wrong with that dude and I wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of it.