PDA

View Full Version : first black Miss Alabama says Dallas shooter a martyr.

Black Diamond
07-11-2016, 08:20 PM
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/07/first_black_miss_alabama_says.html

aboutime
07-11-2016, 08:43 PM
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/07/first_black_miss_alabama_says.html

More truth to enforce my feelings, and statements about how EDUCATION has been stolen from the Democrats who vote for Democrats, and DO NOT KNOW WHY!:lame2:

Gunny
07-11-2016, 08:43 PM

Birmingham is controlled by black politics. The whites all lives up north and in the boonies. I'd as soon eat sh*t as live in Birmingham. Place is a typical inner city dump just like the rest of them around the country.

aboutime
07-11-2016, 08:46 PM
Birmingham is controlled by black politics. The whites all lives up north and in the boonies. I'd as soon eat sh*t as live in Birmingham. Place is a typical inner city dump just like the rest of them around the country.

And, that control is ALL DEMOCRAT. Explaining why the highest rates of crime, drugs, and poverty....always happen to be in Democrat controlled cities. Not to mention how the Politicians make those cities SANCTUARY cities for LAWBREAKERS, ILLEGALS, AND DUMMIES.

Elessar
07-11-2016, 09:13 PM
First she sticks her foot in her mouth, then tries to pull it out.

I have to be sure she did not get that title based on merit, wisdom, or
compassion for her 'fellow man'.

You just do not strut around proclaiming your 'blackness'. Hello...I don't wear
dark glasses and use a red-tipped white cane to walk about. I can see you are black. These
people need to get real.

One of my black shipmates, roommate, and friend was from B'ham.
He certainly did not act this way.

Hope she gets run over by a runaway garbage truck.

Gunny
07-11-2016, 09:19 PM
First she sticks her foot in her mouth, then tries to pull it out.

I have to be sure she did not get that title based on merit, wisdom, or
compassion for her 'fellow man'.

One of my black shipmates, roommate, and friend was from B'ham.
He certainly did not act this way.

Hope she gets run over by a runaway garbage truck.

Because it's the same with blacks as it is whites. You know how many blacks cringe when a puppet idiot like this opens her mouth? Same as when some dumbass white dude does something or says something in the name of race.

They should have to work for a living. They'd have less time to prove their inability to think. My best friend in the 90s was a Navy Chief. And he was black as the ace of spades and from SC. He was funny as Hell. He was always going about his 40 acres and a mule Lincoln promised him. The dude was a blast. I never really thought about him being black.

Elessar
07-11-2016, 09:29 PM
Because it's the same with blacks as it is whites. You know how many blacks cringe when a puppet idiot like this opens her mouth? Same as when some dumbass white dude does something or says something in the name of race.

They should have to work for a living. They'd have less time to prove their inability to think. My best friend in the 90s was a Navy Chief. And he was black as the ace of spades and from SC. He was funny as Hell. He was always going about his 40 acres and a mule Lincoln promised him. The dude was a blast. I never really thought about him being black.

I was editing in the 'white cane' line when you responded.:laugh:

Yeah, Jock always shook his head at fools like this. He was the only person I ever met that
could actually do push-ups on the bottom of our 12-foot deep training pool.

darin
07-12-2016, 01:06 AM
the woman is seeking another 15 minutes of fame - hers ran out in 1993. She's a fool.