PDA

View Full Version : Trump Says He 'Doesn't Mind' Losing The Senate To Democrats

crin63
07-13-2016, 07:13 PM
I would disagree with the conclusion made of the comment were it not for that "but". Obviously, Shapiro is not a Trump guy.

[QUOTE]New York Times Magazine (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/17/magazine/can-the-gop-senate-majority-survive-donald-trump.html?rref=collection%2Ftimestopic%2FDraper%2 C%20Robert&_r=1) asked Trump about the importance of maintaining a Republican Senate. Here was Trump’s almost incomprehensible answer – an answer that would be utterly incomprehensible if Trump were actually a conservative or a serious Republican: “Well, I’d like them to do that. But I don’t mind being a free agent, either.”/QUOTE]

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7446/trump-says-he-doesnt-mind-losing-senate-democrats-ben-shapiro?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Elessar
07-13-2016, 08:01 PM
I would not believe anything Shapiro writes. He'll misquote and offer interpretation.

Trump is smarter than to say something like that seriously.

aboutime
07-13-2016, 08:20 PM
I would not believe anything Shapiro writes. He'll misquote and offer interpretation.

Trump is smarter than to say something like that seriously.

Elessar. To me, it sounds more like More of the Democrat Plans that attempt to use Reverse, Reverse Psychology to convince their Sheeple who would always vote against Trump anyhow.

Think of what could hypothetically take place IF....those were Trumps actual words.

It would give him the opportunity to be just like OBAMA with the VETO pen against Dems, instead of Repubs in the Senate. Either way. If the Dems are liars enough to regain the Senate (which I think is possible in todays ILLITERATE world of UNINFORMED Americans), Trump would enjoy being in control of the DEMS, and their Nuclear Idea's of running the Senate would crumble.

Black Diamond
07-13-2016, 08:34 PM
The New York Times and the left in general REALLY hate Trump.

Gunny
07-13-2016, 08:36 PM
Elessar. To me, it sounds more like More of the Democrat Plans that attempt to use Reverse, Reverse Psychology to convince their Sheeple who would always vote against Trump anyhow.

Think of what could hypothetically take place IF....those were Trumps actual words.

It would give him the opportunity to be just like OBAMA with the VETO pen against Dems, instead of Repubs in the Senate. Either way. If the Dems are liars enough to regain the Senate (which I think is possible in todays ILLITERATE world of UNINFORMED Americans), Trump would enjoy being in control of the DEMS, and their Nuclear Idea's of running the Senate would crumble.

We cannot afford to lose neither the Presidency nor Senate right now. We''ll end up with a leftwingnut Supreme Court.

aboutime
07-13-2016, 08:50 PM
We cannot afford to lose neither the Presidency nor Senate right now. We''ll end up with a leftwingnut Supreme Court.

I know Gunny. See my word HYPOTHETICAL above?