PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Tom, Tom Brady...

jimnyc
07-14-2016, 02:56 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OWkjIlQD5Uk/TUR-av9T9pI/AAAAAAAABKE/4hjzbTuty2I/s1600/ha%2Bha.gif

Hopefully it's finally over. I hope you spent a small fortune fighting the charges. Enjoy your 4 game vacation, your rich dirtbag!

Bilgerat
07-14-2016, 04:24 PM
Hopefully it's finally over. I hope you spent a small fortune fighting the charges. Enjoy your 4 game vacation, your rich dirtbag!

http://russellstreetreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Steelers-Fan-Crying-Towel.jpg

jimnyc
07-14-2016, 04:27 PM
I kinda walked right into that one!! LOL Been having relatives and friends telling me to go cry into one of my dozen towels for years now.

Probably cost more than that these days for a dog and a beer!!

And at least Big Ben would be starting!! :2up:

hjmick
07-14-2016, 04:28 PM
Texans.

This is their year.

jimnyc
07-14-2016, 04:45 PM
Texans.

This is their year.

I'll tell ya what, I think Osweiler only gets better and better. I don't know if they win it all this year though... Unless you let JJ play QB, and RB, and WR and kick FG's and everything else. That man is a beast, and he's AWESOME!! :)

Black Diamond
07-14-2016, 04:48 PM
see how brock does without that mile high home field. :)

hjmick
07-14-2016, 04:51 PM
I'll tell ya what, I think Osweiler only gets better and better. I don't know if they win it all this year though... Unless you let JJ play QB, and RB, and WR and kick FG's and everything else. That man is a beast, and he's AWESOME!! :)

And from all I hear, he's a good human being to boot...

jimnyc
07-14-2016, 04:56 PM
And from all I hear, he's a good human being to boot...

He apparently is another one who visits folks without any fanfare. And I saw a video of him playing catch with the kids in the stands during pre-game warmups. They say he is really a super nice guy. But still a damn monster!

jimnyc
07-14-2016, 04:58 PM

That's interesting. I always look at that from a FG standpoint, as in they are easier. Also, it's harder for the teams visiting there since they aren't always playing and practicing at such an altitude. Either way it'll be interesting to see him away from Peyton and being a "true" starter.

Black Diamond
07-14-2016, 05:01 PM
He apparently is another one who visits folks without any fanfare. And I saw a video of him playing catch with the kids in the stands during pre-game warmups. They say he is really a super nice guy. But still a damn monster!

Screw that nice guy crap. I want personality and controversy. Bring back Manziel.

Bilgerat
07-14-2016, 06:18 PM
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13658962_1103042043088161_6028374539090884205_n.jp g?oh=a795ee7c375e1f550c7f3f0243c6c67b&oe=583752A7

Gunny
07-14-2016, 08:12 PM

Which begs the question of what is the PSI for a football in Denver? That ball's not going to act the same in Denver as it does in Miami.

I think this is ridiculous and Goodall is a brat flexing the NFL's muscle and money so he can win no matter what. Is THAT cheating? I don't even know how he has a job. He's about as much a leader as Obama. One big crybaby.

darin
07-15-2016, 12:31 AM
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13658962_1103042043088161_6028374539090884205_n.jp g?oh=a795ee7c375e1f550c7f3f0243c6c67b&oe=583752A7

oh really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEm0t5Wc11U

Abbey Marie
07-15-2016, 11:17 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OWkjIlQD5Uk/TUR-av9T9pI/AAAAAAAABKE/4hjzbTuty2I/s1600/ha%2Bha.gif

So, what happened to New England's favorite cheater? 4 game suspension?

jimnyc
07-15-2016, 11:20 AM
So, what happened to New England's favorite cheater? 4 game suspension?

It was always there, just bounced around between being overturned and such. The latest was the court upholding the lower courts 2-1 decision to allow the penalty. The only hope now would be if he chose to take it all the way to the SC.

Abbey Marie
07-15-2016, 11:44 AM
It was always there, just bounced around between being overturned and such. The latest was the court upholding the lower courts 2-1 decision to allow the penalty. The only hope now would be if he chose to take it all the way to the SC.

Cool. But Belicheat will just find another way to cheat, lol.

jimnyc
07-15-2016, 01:21 PM
Tom Brady waves white flag, says he'll stand down on deflate-gate

(AP)On Friday, the New England Patriots quarterback announced on his Facebook page that he’s no longer going to fight the NFL over his four-game suspension for the deflate-gate saga.

Those hoping for an end to this almost 18-month ordeal can breathe easily. Deflate-gate, for all intents and purposes, is over.

Brady wrote:

I’m very grateful for the overwhelming support I’ve received from Mr. Kraft, the Kraft family, coach Belichick, my coaches and teammates, the NFLPA, my agents, my loving family and most of all, our fans. It has been a challenging 18 months and I have made the difficult decision to no longer proceed with the legal process. I’m going to work hard to be the best player I can be for the New England Patriots and I look forward to having the opportunity to return to the field this fall.

The NFL, which spent millions of dollars in billable hours to prosecute one of the iconic faces of the game and uphold the suspension through various appeals, now can take its proper victory lap.

The NFLPA, which was supporting Brady in his legal fight against the NFL, also issued a statement on the matter a short time later:

“After careful consideration and discussion with Tom Brady, the NFLPA will not be seeking a stay of the four game suspension with the 2nd Circuit. This decision was made in the interest of certainty and planning for Tom prior to the New England Patriots season. We will continue to review all of our options and we reserve our rights to petition for cert to the Supreme Court.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/tom-brady-waves-white-flag-says-hell-stand-down-on-deflate-gate-170211997.html

Gunny
07-15-2016, 03:57 PM
Y'all are ridiculous. So what if it was YOUR team? The team on top is ALWAYS accused of cheating. I remember listening for 10 years how the Steelers were the dirtiest team in football. The Raiders. The Redskins, The Cowboys. The Eagles. The Ravens. Now it's NE.

That's called player hating and while fans should be allowed to think what they want, it has no place in a position of command. It's a damned kid's game.

jimnyc
07-15-2016, 04:19 PM
Y'all are ridiculous. So what if it was YOUR team? The team on top is ALWAYS accused of cheating. I remember listening for 10 years how the Steelers were the dirtiest team in football. The Raiders. The Redskins, The Cowboys. The Eagles. The Ravens. Now it's NE.

That's called player hating and while fans should be allowed to think what they want, it has no place in a position of command. It's a damned kid's game.

Been there and done that. Big Ben was suspended for more games, and with no charges and no proof of anything. And nothing at all ever came from anything with him, and one of the gals admitted to her friend that she was in love with him and such. But the suspension stood. Brady was investigated and "evidence" disappeared, as in his phone, where allegations of proof where supposedly texted to him, were gone. Ben had nothing, nothing at all, and got 6 games!! Why? Because it "looked" bad and what not, just as it looked bad to them that Brady had his phone gone/wiped/disappeared.

Plus, it's Brady, and the Patriots, so no one cares other than the NE area, Bilgerat, and you.

Gunny
07-15-2016, 04:30 PM
Been there and done that. Big Ben was suspended for more games, and with no charges and no proof of anything. And nothing at all ever came from anything with him, and one of the gals admitted to her friend that she was in love with him and such. But the suspension stood. Brady was investigated and "evidence" disappeared, as in his phone, where allegations of proof where supposedly texted to him, were gone. Ben had nothing, nothing at all, and got 6 games!! Why? Because it "looked" bad and what not, just as it looked bad to them that Brady had his phone gone/wiped/disappeared.

Plus, it's Brady, and the Patriots, so no one cares other than the NE area, Bilgerat, and you.

I care about the issue, nimrod. If you think I'm a Patriots fan you better share whatever the f- you're smoking. I liked them in the 70s better because they always lost. Since I lived in Miami then do you REALLY think I liked ANY AFC East team?

The hardest game I think I ever watched was the AFC Championship in the Orange Bowl between Miami and Pittsburgh. I wanted BOTH teams to not lose.

Abbey Marie
07-15-2016, 04:40 PM
Look at it as payback for them stealing signals.

Gunny
07-15-2016, 05:00 PM
Look at it as payback for them stealing signals.

I don't believe that crap either. And I don't believe in "payback" in a kid's game. Stealing signals is as old as the sports themselves.

And if there is ONE thing I hate more in sports it's a damned crybaby because you ain't winning. That's on my team or yours. There's always that one whiny POS crying foul every time he misses a shot.

The Patriots are a good team whether or not I like them. They don't need to cheat.

jimnyc
07-15-2016, 05:04 PM
I don't believe that crap either.

Ummm, Gunny, this one was proven, so you can go ahead and believe it now if you like. :)

Gunny
07-15-2016, 05:10 PM
Ummm, Gunny, this one was proven, so you can go ahead and believe it now if you like. :)

I'm not going to believe anything that is stupid. Sorry. Read the other thread so I don't have to repeat myself. You talked in one thread about how long it takes me to respond. I think I failed to mention I cannot type. I use two fingers on each hand and have to look at the keyboard when I do.

jimnyc
07-15-2016, 05:18 PM
I'm not going to believe anything that is stupid. Sorry. Read the other thread so I don't have to repeat myself. You talked in one thread about how long it takes me to respond. I think I failed to mention I cannot type. I use two fingers on each hand and have to look at the keyboard when I do.

I don't care if you believe it or not. But considering the tapes were found, and Belichick admitted to the taping... I'll believe this one.

Abbey Marie
07-16-2016, 01:07 PM

Thanks, I was just about to post same. :thumb: