PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Arpaio Doing The Job Bush Refuses To Do

red states rule
07-24-2007, 05:27 PM
Doing the Job George Bush Won't Do
Sheriff Arpaio Again Leads the Way

On Monday, Arpaio will deputize 64 Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents so they can act as both federal and local law enforcement agents.
"We are quickly becoming a full-fledged anti-illegal immigration agency," Arpaio said.
In another move, Arpaio said about 160 armed sheriff's deputies, reserves and volunteer posse, cross-trained to enforce immigration law, will begin saturating Valley cities as well as roadways and highways commonly used as transportation corridors for human trafficking.

http://www.kpho.com/news/13732134/detail.html

jimnyc
07-24-2007, 05:36 PM
Good for him! I wished I lived on the border so I could flip the finger at all these scumbags as their tossed back across!

red states rule
07-24-2007, 05:43 PM
Good for him! I wished I lived on the border so I could flip the finger at all these scumbags as their tossed back across!

Bush should make him head of Homeland Security

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 06:03 PM
Bush should make him head of Homeland Security

Hell Arpaio for President. :salute:

red states rule
07-24-2007, 06:11 PM
Hell Arpaio for President. :salute:

I am sure the libs and the open borders crowd would welcome him with open arms

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 06:43 PM
I am sure the libs and the open borders crowd would welcome him with open arms

He is one tough mother on crime and im pretty sure he will go after the illegals.

red states rule
07-24-2007, 06:44 PM
He is one tough mother on crime and im pretty sure he will go after the illegals.

Which will make him hated within the open borders crowd

The libs will tag him a racist - oh, they already have

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 06:46 PM
Which will make him hated within the open borders crowd

The libs will tag him a racist - oh, they already have

Racist? I think he hates everyone equally. :laugh2:

red states rule
07-24-2007, 06:55 PM
Racist? I think he hates everyone equally. :laugh2:

Only those who violate the law

Which puts him on the lefts shit list

jimnyc
07-24-2007, 07:03 PM
Only those who violate the law

Which puts him on the lefts shit list

Doesn't matter that they violate the law and end up costing taxpayers millions and millions of dollars because "they do jobs Americans wont" and therefore we get our veggies cheaper. :rolleyes:

red states rule
07-24-2007, 07:52 PM
Doesn't matter that they violate the law and end up costing taxpayers millions and millions of dollars because "they do jobs Americans wont" and therefore we get our veggies cheaper. :rolleyes:

The open boarders crowd motto : Bring em in and open up the taxpayers wallet

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 07:54 PM
The open boarders crowd motto : Bring em in and open up the taxpayers wallet

Being an Illegal or a Liberal should be considered a capitol offense punishable by death. :salute:

red states rule
07-25-2007, 11:58 AM
Being an Illegal or a Liberal should be considered a capitol offense punishable by death. :salute:

Well, we should take then to the border and give them a 10 second head start

That would be fair

nevadamedic
07-25-2007, 10:53 PM
He is also from Senator McCain's state, I am surprised that Mccain hasn't tried to stop him on this issue since he wants all the illegals to be left alone and become citizens.

nevadamedic
07-25-2007, 10:54 PM
Well, we should take then to the border and give them a 10 second head start

That would be fair

Naaa, that's to lenient make it a five second head start. :laugh2::salute:

manu1959
07-25-2007, 10:58 PM
so a state is exercising its rights? and the federal govt. is not interfering....

it is all good

nevadamedic
07-25-2007, 11:03 PM
so a state is exercising its rights? and the federal govt. is not interfering....

it is all good

It's just a matter of time before the Federal Government does. This is an issue a lot of them support. Then you have Pro Immigration groups filing law suits left and right. It is just not right, these illegal asshole's have more right's then our citizens.

waterrescuedude2000
07-26-2007, 12:43 AM

:clap: Couldn't agree more :clap:

waterrescuedude2000
07-26-2007, 12:44 AM
But it pisses off too many people in here so i wont say it again read my previous posts on these kind of boards. I guarantee it would stop illegals.

red states rule
07-26-2007, 04:11 AM
It's just a matter of time before the Federal Government does. This is an issue a lot of them support. Then you have Pro Immigration groups filing law suits left and right. It is just not right, these illegal asshole's have more right's then our citizens.

The Bush legacy on this will be with us for many years

waterrescuedude2000
07-27-2007, 02:42 AM

Read my siggys :lol:

red states rule
07-27-2007, 04:36 AM
Read my siggys :lol:

Why don't you come out and tell us how you realy feel?

Pale Rider
07-27-2007, 04:07 PM
The Bush legacy on this will be with us for many years

Yup. I had to save that pic. I'm going to start sending it around.

And I lived in Phoenix for three years. Old Sheriff Joe gets reelected every time. He's is VERY popular with the people of Arizona. Thing is, we should have a Sheriff Joe in EVERY city in America. Then we wouldn't have this damn illegal alien problem.

nevadamedic
07-27-2007, 06:56 PM
Why don't you come out and tell us how you realy feel?

You odn't want to know..............

red states rule
07-27-2007, 07:40 PM
Yup. I had to save that pic. I'm going to start sending it around.

And I lived in Phoenix for three years. Old Sheriff Joe gets reelected every time. He's is VERY popular with the people of Arizona. Thing is, we should have a Sheriff Joe in EVERY city in America. Then we wouldn't have this damn illegal alien problem.

One thing you will find out about me - I am a conservative - but I do call them as I see them

red states rule
07-27-2007, 07:41 PM
You odn't want to know..............

I can handle the truth

glockmail
07-27-2007, 07:49 PM
Good for him! I wished I lived on the border so I could flip the finger at all these scumbags as their tossed back across! You do live on the border. Keep an eye on those ports for us, will you?

red states rule
07-27-2007, 07:52 PM
You do live on the border. Keep an eye on those ports for us, will you?

and shoot first - don't bother with the questions

glockmail
07-27-2007, 07:56 PM
and shoot first - don't bother with the questions
I was thinking more of a Geiger counter that a gun, actually. http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bomb.gif

red states rule
07-27-2007, 07:59 PM
I was thinking more of a Geiger counter that a gun, actually. http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/bomb.gif

Na, try an Uzi 9mm

glockmail
07-27-2007, 08:12 PM
Na, try an Uzi 9mm Won't do much against a container ship with a nuke in it.

red states rule
07-27-2007, 08:17 PM
Won't do much against a container ship with a nuke in it.

But it willstop the illegals coming across the borader

As far as the ships - turn the union thug Longshoreman loose to provide security at the ports

glockmail
07-27-2007, 08:33 PM
But it willstop the illegals coming across the borader

As far as the ships - turn the union thug Longshoreman loose to provide security at the ports It takes brains to detect bombs. All union card holders are therefor unqualified.

red states rule
07-27-2007, 08:35 PM
It takes brains to detect bombs. All union card holders are therefor unqualified.

Nice shot

But they do not allow PC to enter into the pictures

Alos certain "families" that run the docks will len a hand, if the price is right

glockmail
07-27-2007, 08:47 PM
Nice shot

But they do not allow PC to enter into the pictures

Alos certain "families" that run the docks will len a hand, if the price is right

Hey look I think the dockworkers-mafia would be great let loose against terrorists, that is after they are caught. They certaintly wouldn't be taking home movies of the party. I just think they are too dumb to find them.

red states rule
07-27-2007, 08:51 PM
Hey look I think the dockworkers-mafia would be great let loose against terrorists, that is after they are caught. They certaintly wouldn't be taking home movies of the party. I just think they are too dumb to find them.

I don;t think they would have any probelm keeping the docks safe. They did a great job keepong the docks safe during WWII after "strange" fires sank several ships

glockmail
07-27-2007, 09:03 PM
I don;t think they would have any probelm keeping the docks safe. They did a great job keepong the docks safe during WWII after "strange" fires sank several ships That's true. After all they would have no qualms against "profiling". I can;rt see them using sophisticated gear to find a nuke in a container though. at least not before it was within striking range.

red states rule
07-27-2007, 09:04 PM
That's true. After all they would have no qualms against "profiling". I can;rt see them using sophisticated gear to find a nuke in a container though. at least not before it was within striking range.

You would be surprised. There are some parts of the mob that are going high tech. For the right price, they would be able to nail down the docks for us

glockmail
07-27-2007, 09:15 PM
You would be surprised. There are some parts of the mob that are going high tech. For the right price, they would be able to nail down the docks for us
Maybe the Asian mob .....

red states rule
07-27-2007, 09:16 PM
Maybe the Asian mob .....

or the Russian mob - they are fucking nuts

glockmail
07-27-2007, 09:19 PM
or the Russian mob - they are fucking nuts
Well they couldn't run Chernobyly they sure as hell can't run NY harbor security.

red states rule
07-27-2007, 09:22 PM
Well they couldn't run Chernobyly they sure as hell can't run NY harbor security.

the Asian's will oeprate the equipment and the Russians will provide security

Let the libs lecture them on the rights of terrorists