PDA

View Full Version : Media Blames Truck, Not Terrorists or Islam

jimnyc
07-15-2016, 02:57 PM
Not surprising, maybe they get their marching orders from Obama? When are folks going to TRULY wake up? Obama's statement also ignored Islam. Dumbasses. And I was kinda only kidding when I said the lefties would blame the truck, but I think some of them are even dumber than I thought, which I thought was impossible.

-----

Media Blames Truck, Not Terrorists or Islam, For Nice Attack
Will banning assault trucks stop more violence?

Leftist media outlets reacted to the devastating attack in Nice not by blaming Islam or even terrorists, but by suggesting that an inanimate object – the truck – was responsible for the carnage.

Instead of pointing the finger at Islamists, CNN, CBC and the New York Times all published headlines that served to hide the true nature of the attack.

CBC reported, “Children feared killed in Nice as truck attacks family event”. Presumably, the truck was somehow able to manifest artificial intelligence and plough itself through dozens of victims.

CBC News Twitter feed:

CBC News

@CBCNews

Children feared killed in Nice as truck attacks 'family event'

Not to be outdone, CNN reported “Truck rams crowd; 84 dead in Nice,” again providing a convenient way of avoiding any mention of the ideology that inspired the driver.

The New York Times went with “Truck attack on French crowd; Scores die,” again pinning the blame on the vehicle rather than the Islamist inside it.

Given that the truck alone, and not the ideology that radicalized the terrorist who used one as a weapon, is to blame for the massacre in Nice, the solution to stop further violence is simple; Ban deadly assault trucks.

http://www.infowars.com/media-blames-truck-not-terrorists-or-islam-for-nice-attack/

jimnyc
07-15-2016, 03:01 PM
Well this truly sucks. Now we're going to have to ban ice cream, and I like that stuff. :(

-----

Nice terror attacker Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel told police 'I'm delivering ice cream' when questioned just hours before massacre

Killer Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel was parked up on the Promenade des Anglais for almost nine hours before his horrific attack after telling police he was 'delivering ice cream', according to reports.

The 31-year-old French-Tunisian later drove the lorry he had hired two days before through packed crowds who were headed home after Bastille Day firework celebrations, killing at least 84 people.

Online news reports have emerged claiming Bouhlel, who worked as a delivery driver according to Nice Matin, had told police he was dropping off supplies of ice cream.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/nice-terror-attacker-mohamed-lahouaiej-8430446

Black Diamond
07-15-2016, 03:03 PM
Fucking assault trucks, fucking assault fertilizer, fucking assault box cutters.

Gunny
07-15-2016, 03:26 PM
According to Noir the media's right.

namvet
07-15-2016, 06:20 PM
Newt was right on

Elessar
07-15-2016, 06:38 PM
According to @Noir (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=517) the media's right.

Detected the dripping sarcasm in that line.:laugh:

But "you" cannot verbally spar with an idiot (I know, we all do). "You" just
put your self down to their level of ignorance.

"You" <-- in this instance is a collective use of the pronoun.

Noir
07-19-2016, 05:27 PM
According to @Noir (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=517) the media's right.

You're gonna need a quote to go with that statement.

Gunny
07-19-2016, 05:33 PM
You're gonna need a quote to go with that statement.

Here's a quote for ya' : I'll defend my truck with my gun. Neither have hurt anyone.

namvet
07-19-2016, 06:16 PM
Sharptons probably screaming that white truck was racists :laugh:

Elessar
07-19-2016, 07:02 PM
A pattern of blame is set, Noir.

Much to your dislike, I figure. Blame the instrument and not the human
operating it.

That is weak, very weak.

Drummond
07-19-2016, 08:30 PM
A pattern of blame is set, Noir.

Much to your dislike, I figure. Blame the instrument and not the human
operating it.

That is weak, very weak.

Noir must believe that there are some very naughty trucks out there ..... :laugh:

Noir
07-19-2016, 10:48 PM
I like how much I've said without saying a thing, saves my poor see fingers from typing this way (:
:rolleyes:

gabosaurus
07-19-2016, 11:00 PM
The truck had obviously been radicalized through repeated injections of Iraqi oil and Obama approved spark plugs. :rolleyes:

Gunny
07-20-2016, 12:33 AM
The truck had obviously been radicalized through repeated injections of Iraqi oil and Obama approved spark plugs. :rolleyes:

The idiot driving it was.

Elessar
07-20-2016, 07:18 PM

Might be an attempt at humor, but it was completely off the map.

Iragi oil? You mean that "Oil for Food' scandal that even the UN bought in to?

Spark Plugs? You are stretching your ignorance. Diesel trucks do not use spark plugs.