PDA

View Full Version : Obama to police - admit their failures

jimnyc
07-18-2016, 09:09 AM
America's police will be safer when they admit they have a problem, Pres. Obama declared on Sunday at a bilateral event with the prime minister of Spain in Madrid.

Fielding a question on Sunday, July 10, about the violence against police in Dallas, Texas last week, which left five officers dead, Obama said police officers will be safer once they acknowledge their failures:

"There are legitimate issues that have been raised, and there’s data and evidence to back up the concerns that are being expressed by these protesters.

"And if police organizations and departments acknowledge that there’s a problem and there’s an issue, then that, too, is going to contribute to real solutions. And, as I said yesterday, that is what’s going to ultimately help make the job of being a cop a lot safer. It is in the interest of police officers that their communities trust them and that the kind of rancor and suspicion that exists right now is alleviated."

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/obama-police-can-make-job-being-cop-lot-safer-admitting-their-failures

Abbey Marie
07-18-2016, 09:40 AM
Given that it is proven that black-on-black crime is the overwhelming highest cause of black homicides, I altered Obama's stupid quote so it would make more sense:

America's police blacks will be safer when they admit they have a problem, Pres. Obama declared on Sunday at a bilateral event with the prime minister of Spain in Madrid.

Fielding a question on Sunday, July 10, about the violence against police in Dallas, Texas last week, which left five officers dead, Obama said police officers blacks will be safer once they acknowledge their failures:

"There are legitimate issues that have been raised, and there’s data and evidence to back up the concerns that are being expressed by these protesters.

"And if police organizations and departments blacks acknowledge that there’s a problem and there’s an issue, then that, too, is going to contribute to real solutions. And, as I said yesterday, that is what’s going to ultimately help make the job of being a cop a lot safer."

jimnyc
07-18-2016, 09:47 AM
It just seems like every other day he addresses the "people", but is always leaning towards one side, or one race - instead of the people as one people.

If me? Have an event at an arena, bring in a couple thousand of folks from inner cities around the country, kind of make a chain of command down to each place, so each place is represented. Of course counter that with the police to meet with everyone. They all share ideas and issues. Maybe come to a meeting of the minds? Lock them all in there until they are laughing and smiling. Then everyone goes back to their cities and/or precincts and come out trying harder tomorrow.

Maybe not realistic, but a helluva lot better than laying blame every other day, and then watching the fireworks as a result.

Black Diamond
07-18-2016, 10:54 AM
So it's the cops fault

Black Diamond
07-18-2016, 11:02 AM
Revenue and blood, eh BO?

PixieStix
07-18-2016, 11:38 AM
I agree with the Cleveland Police Chief. Obama has blood on his hands...and that includes Police Officer blood. I never knew what hate was, until Obama

Black Diamond
07-18-2016, 11:43 AM
If anything bad happens in Cleveland , Obama will blame Trump.

Little-Acorn
07-18-2016, 11:44 AM
I'm glad the American people have been told who the real problem is in all these recent murders of police: The police themselves. They must admit their faults and failures. And only then can some of the violence against them by so-called "protesters" be reduced. The protesters and murderers, don'tcha know, are right.

And this pronouncement has been publicly, and deliberately, uttered, not by some leftist internet nutcase, not by some radical liberal thug, but by the President of the United States. During an official event (in a foreign country, of course).

Good God. How much more of this crap are we going to get?

---------------------------------------

http://www.wcbm.com/2016/07/18/obama-police-can-make-the-job-of-being-a-cop-a-lot-safer-by-admitting-their-failures-video/

Obama: Police Can ‘Make the Job of Being a Cop a Lot Safer’ by Admitting Their Failures

July 18, 2016

America’s police will be safer when they admit they have a problem, Pres. Obama declared on Sunday at a bilateral event with the prime minister of Spain in Madrid.

Fielding a question on Sunday, July 10, about the violence against police in Dallas, Texas last week, which left five officers dead, Obama said police officers will be safer once they acknowledge their failures:

“There are legitimate issues that have been raised, and there’s data and evidence to back up the concerns that are being expressed by these protesters."

Black Diamond
07-18-2016, 11:45 AM
It's going to be a wild few months.

PixieStix
07-18-2016, 11:45 AM
If anything bad happens in Cleveland , Obama will blame Trump.

And his supporters

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-18-2016, 11:59 AM
I'm glad the American people have been told who the real problem is in all these recent murders of police: The police themselves. They must admit their faults and failures. And only then can some of the violence against them by so-called "protesters" be reduced. The protesters and murderers, don'tcha know, are right.

And this pronouncement has been publicly, and deliberately, uttered, not by some leftist internet nutcase, not by some radical liberal thug, but by the President of the United States. During an official event (in a foreign country, of course).

Good God. How much more of this crap are we going to get?

---------------------------------------

http://www.wcbm.com/2016/07/18/obama-police-can-make-the-job-of-being-a-cop-a-lot-safer-by-admitting-their-failures-video/

Obama: Police Can ‘Make the Job of Being a Cop a Lot Safer’ by Admitting Their Failures

July 18, 2016

America’s police will be safer when they admit they have a problem, Pres. Obama declared on Sunday at a bilateral event with the prime minister of Spain in Madrid.

“There are legitimate issues that have been raised, and there’s data and evidence to back up the concerns that are being expressed by these protesters."

Confess to it , that is what the traitor in charge suggests that the police admit --- they are worthy of the death and violence the righteous blacks heap upon them!!

This maggot is delusional, evil and devious as all hell.
Yet he is celebrated as a great man, when truth is , he is worthy to be dog food in my personal opinion.
Worthy only to have his day in a court of law for his open treason IMHO....
Which shall never happen..

He will continue even after he leaves office and deliver as much harm upon this nation as he can. -Tyr

Black Diamond
07-18-2016, 12:09 PM
Obama should tell black lies matter to stop. He isn't being direct enough. It shows he really doesn't care about blue lives. And i am being gracious.

Elessar
07-18-2016, 12:38 PM
There he goes again...airing out his own dirty laundry on an International stage. He is primary
in setting race and L.E. relations back 50 years.

I never thought I would live to see a U.S. president defame this nation in
this manner. He does not even know the meaning of "No Comment" or "I Can Not Speak of That Here".

What a Fuc*** disgrace he is.

Bilgerat
07-18-2016, 12:41 PM
Even the Egyptian women have the knowledge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeBTyhN2Bu4

Gunny
07-18-2016, 03:00 PM
There he goes again...airing out his own dirty laundry on an International stage. He is primary
in setting race and L.E. relations back 50 years.

I never thought I would live to see a U.S. president defame this nation in
this manner. He does not even know the meaning of "No Comment" or "I Can Not Speak of That Here".

What a Fuc*** disgrace he is.

You nailed THAT one. Got to spread it around.

Elessar
07-18-2016, 06:37 PM
Let's turn his statement around:

The USA would be a safer place if he admitted, in Public, his own (many) failures.

He preached being a Uniter but became a Divider in less than 3 months.
This list is too long to devote an entire page.

He preached his administration would be "The Most Transparent ever"...he forgot to
raise the shades from Day 1.

He preached the World would be a safer place with his Administration...Yeah, Right!
Growth of ISIS globally.
Making 'apology tours'...
Turning his back on our allies...

Little-Acorn
07-19-2016, 11:35 PM
He does not even know the meaning of "No Comment" or "I Can Not Speak of That Here".

If he said those things in public, the Democrats would accuse him of plagiarizing Hillary.

Oh, wait, they only do that to Republicans.