PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Clarke pissed on CNN

jimnyc
07-18-2016, 09:17 AM
Gotta watch til the end when Lemon tries telling him to calm down, keep the volume down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JxeZDHd7wk

Elessar
07-18-2016, 01:27 PM
Oh My...That Sheriff Clarke is one tough cookie..

I watched several other of the video's as well. He is like a pitbull
and will not back down. Look at his eye contact!

His message is very clear, yet that Don Lemon just does not seem to get it.

Gunny
07-18-2016, 02:56 PM
Oh My...That Sheriff Clarke is one tough cookie..

I watched several other of the video's as well. He is like a pitbull
and will not back down. Look at his eye contact!

His message is very clear, yet that Don Lemon just does not seem to get it.

If he was running for President he'd damned sure have my vote. THAT is a leader. He gets to the point and don't take no sh*t.

DLT
07-18-2016, 07:23 PM
Gotta watch til the end when Lemon tries telling him to calm down, keep the volume down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JxeZDHd7wk

I watched that earlier today. I love Clarke. Wish HE was the president instead of the scrawny POS we have now.

Damn, Sheriff Clarke is one smart dude. And you can tell he was already pissed at Lemon when the video started ....hehe. Love it.

aboutime
07-18-2016, 07:34 PM
I watched that earlier today. I love Clarke. Wish HE was the president instead of the scrawny POS we have now.

Damn, Sheriff Clarke is one smart dude. And you can tell he was already pissed at Lemon when the video started ....hehe. Love it.

The chief probably already knows....LEMON fully supports BLM, and the New BLACK PANTHER-OBAMA squads of hatred. LEMON is a master TURD! You can flush him, but he never goes down, no matter how many times you push the handle.

Gunny
07-18-2016, 08:00 PM
The chief probably already knows....LEMON fully supports BLM, and the New BLACK PANTHER-OBAMA squads of hatred. LEMON is a master TURD! You can flush him, but he never goes down, no matter how many times you push the handle.

I'm not really up on Lemon. Only seen him once or twice. And it was pre-BLM. I don't exactly check in with CNN a lot. I quit watching them years ago because they talk over each other and then it's "tweet me with your opinion". Greta Van Susteren from Fox is the worst. Birds tweet.

Report the damned news.

But I like everything about Clarke. Dude's a hardass. I'd work for him. And I ain't heard him ask anyone to tweet him once.