PDA

View Full Version : ‘Please Don’t Let Hate Infect Your Heart’

jimnyc
07-18-2016, 09:40 AM
How sad and heartbreaking. The words of Montrell Jackson, one of the slain officers in Baton Rouge. I saw a picture of him yesterday with a baby in his arms, and that kind of stuff makes reality hit home. Here are recent comments he made as of July the 8th.

-----

Slain Baton Rouge Cop’s Haunting Facebook Plea: ‘Please Don’t Let Hate Infect Your Heart.’

‘I swear to God I love this city but I wonder if this city loves me,’ Baton Rouge officer Montrell Jackson wrote shortly before his death.

BATON ROUGE, Louisiana — Two weeks before he was killed on the job, Baton Rouge police officer Montrell Jackson wrote on Facebook what it was like to be black and a cop.

Jackson, 32, was killed along with police officer Matthew Gerald and sheriff’s deputy Brad Garafola on Sunday morning in Baton Rouge by Gavin Long of Kansas City, Missouri. Long, who was wearing body armor and carrying a rifle, wounded three others before he was killed by police. The killings completed a circle of violence involving police across the country that began when two white Baton Rouge police officers shot and killed Alton Sterling, a black man selling CDs in a parking lot, on July 5.

Two days later, black militant Micah Johnson shot and killed five white police officers in apparent revenge for Sterling’s death and that of Philando Castile, who was also killed by police.

That was the week Jackson was reflecting on when he took to Facebook.

http://i.imgur.com/YQoiBPQ.jpg

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/17/slain-baton-rouge-cop-haunting-final-facebook-post-please-don-t-let-hate-infect-your-heart.html

jimnyc
07-18-2016, 09:42 AM
I'm working in these streets so any protesters, officers, friends, family, or whoever, if you see me and need a hug or want to say a prayer. I got you.

And that's the guy who gets killed, wanting to bring everyone together, for hugs or prayers. :(

PixieStix
07-18-2016, 11:40 AM
it's too late. I HATE Obama. Am I wrong?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
07-18-2016, 11:52 AM

Hatred of evil is not wrong unless one lets it consume the soul and turn to evil vengeance.
Neither is the justice in fighting back against true evil.
Obama is pure evil--a fact...
His hatred for white people, this nation and all infidels proves that to be the truth , just as it explains his actions as President.

Without any doubt in my mind he is a traitor in one hundred percent of his being....
Nothing else explains his agenda, his destroy this nation actions, his deliberate promotion of division and violence etc.. , two + two always equals four...--Tyr

Gunny
07-18-2016, 03:02 PM
And that's the guy who gets killed, wanting to bring everyone together, for hugs or prayers. :(

Hmmm ... anyone think he may have been targeted over that statement? Just a thought.

Gunny
07-18-2016, 03:12 PM

Don't hate people. Hate what they do. And I hate everything he's done since he got into office. And pretty-much everything I know about he's done before he got into office.