PDA

View Full Version : At least when I was president...

jimnyc
07-18-2016, 10:17 AM
https://i.imgur.com/qe7EAz2.jpg

Elessar
07-18-2016, 02:23 PM
Can't sum it up much better than that.

gabosaurus
07-18-2016, 04:25 PM
Can't sum it up much better than that.

Or this.

https://boskolives.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/coffin_accomplished.jpg

http://www.viewzone.com/wardeaths.4.gif

Gunny
07-18-2016, 05:04 PM
Or this.

https://boskolives.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/coffin_accomplished.jpg

http://www.viewzone.com/wardeaths.4.gif

Guess how many troops you can add to that number trying to un-fuck the last 8 years of an idiot that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground? Not to mention turning a blind eye and caving to a radical Islamic regime?

"Mission accomplished" was that ship was on its way home. That's one of the biggest lies perpetuated by the left. Had nothing to do with the war. GWB pointed out from the start it was going to be a long war.

Oh, and nobody's buried under little white crosses like that anymore. That's just BS propaganda.

jimnyc
07-18-2016, 06:25 PM
Guess how many troops you can add to that number trying to un-fuck the last 8 years of an idiot that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground? Not to mention turning a blind eye and caving to a radical Islamic regime?

"Mission accomplished" was that ship was on its way home. That's one of the biggest lies perpetuated by the left. Had nothing to do with the war. GWB pointed out from the start it was going to be a long war.

Oh, and nobody's buried under little white crosses like that anymore. That's just BS propaganda.

Please don't feed the troll. She has no desire to discuss the things you post. Or at least try your best not to reply to her trolling in threads I start, so I can do my best to not have to see/engage the trolling and BS.

DLT
07-18-2016, 06:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qe7EAz2.jpg

It makes me sick to my stomach..... when I remember and think about how the left demonized and attacked Bush 24/7 for nine years (counting the campaign year).... and comparing that to how they are excusing, defending and enabling a POS criminal with lots of blood already on her hands like Hillary.

This country is doomed, I fear. We've gone past the point of no return and no hope of salvation.

Elessar
07-18-2016, 06:59 PM
Sorry...Not feeding anyone, jimnyc

"Mission Accomplished" was meant for the Crew, Marines, and Airwings of the USS Abraham Lincoln returning
from the Gulf. The USS A.L was returning to homeport in San Diego.

It was never meant to infer that things were done there, in spite of the media's focus on that banner. This media
declaration has been refuted many times over.

aboutime
07-18-2016, 07:11 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/bushmissme.jpg

Elessar. I believe, every Veteran, and Active Duty Navy person KNEW what that sign meant on the ABE LINCOLN. Only the ignorant, and perpetually stupid thought otherwise.

http://icansayit.com/images/mission-accomplished.jpg

Gunny
07-18-2016, 07:16 PM
Please don't feed the troll. She has no desire to discuss the things you post. Or at least try your best not to reply to her trolling in threads I start, so I can do my best to not have to see/engage the trolling and BS.

Tis not for HER benefit, James. It's for the casual readers' benefits I post the actual facts. You can only feed a troll if that troll doesn't just hit and run and actually tries to defend its position. Either way they prove what they are ... troll or just stupid.

aboutime
07-18-2016, 07:19 PM

Not feeding anyone jim. Just posting an ALERT, like the FBI's Most Wanted.

This is for all members to LOOK OUT FOR http://icansayit.com/images/troll.jpg GABBY!:laugh:

Elessar
07-18-2016, 07:20 PM
Elessar. I believe, every Veteran, and Active Duty Navy person KNEW what that sign meant on the ABE LINCOLN. Only the ignorant, and perpetually stupid thought otherwise.

Yeah...but that image and myth has been driven into the inaccurate thought processes by the media and the left whiners.
The leftist liberals will hinge onto anything they believe hurts their selfish, non-patriotic rhetoric and make a false issue of it.

Gunny
07-18-2016, 07:40 PM
Yeah...but that image and myth has been driven into the inaccurate thought processes by the media and the left whiners.
The leftist liberals will hinge onto anything they believe hurts their selfish, non-patriotic rhetoric and make a false issue of it.

Just contrast the two Presidents. Anyone that thinks it's a joyride landing on a ship underway is nuts. The ship was going home. The sign was for the ship and crew. At least Bush had the balls to land on it.

I can just picture in my warped little mind Obama whining like a little bitch and trying to relieve the pilot for a rough landing. But that belongs in the fantasy section because he ain't got the balls to land on a vessel that's underway. F*ck, I'd give my next check to see THAT.

Elessar
07-18-2016, 09:42 PM
Just contrast the two Presidents. Anyone that thinks it's a joyride landing on a ship underway is nuts. The ship was going home. The sign was for the ship and crew. At least Bush had the balls to land on it.

I can just picture in my warped little mind Obama whining like a little bitch and trying to relieve the pilot for a rough landing. But that belongs in the fantasy section because he ain't got the balls to land on a vessel that's underway. F*ck, I'd give my next check to see THAT.

I'm thinking that land-lubbing pussy would be seasick and miserable for two days.:laugh:

And He does not give a shit about our comrades anyway.

Gunny
07-18-2016, 09:56 PM
I'm thinking that land-lubbing pussy would be seasick and miserable for two days.:laugh:

And He does not give a shit about our comrades anyway.

Mighty generous of you giving him only two days. :laugh: I'm thinking a week, minimum. I laugh at this every time this gets brought back up. I DO actually know how to operate the camera on my phone. There'd be so many pics of him chumming the rails on the net ....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Abbey Marie
07-19-2016, 07:35 AM
Naively, I guess, I'd love to land on a ship! And then walk amidst potentially thousands of cute young servicemen.
:saluting2:

CSM
07-19-2016, 07:51 AM
Naively, I guess, I'd love to land on a ship! And then walk amidst potentially thousands of cute young servicemen.

Yeah but those sailors are all gay..... JUST KIDDING!!!!

Gunny
07-19-2016, 11:30 AM

Did you miss the part where they were on their way home? There's nothing cute about any of us by that time on deployment. We're trying to not kill each other. We're wondering why the ship isn't moving faster.

Then there's the "Tiger Cruise". I only know about WESTPAC but basically our last port is Hawaii. People bring their families aboard and they get to ride along for a week to San Diego. The final torture.

Nothing worse than civilians on a ship. Pain in the ass.

Abbey Marie
07-19-2016, 06:14 PM
Did you miss the part where they were on their way home? There's nothing cute about any of us by that time on deployment. We're trying to not kill each other. We're wondering why the ship isn't moving faster.

Then there's the "Tiger Cruise". I only know about WESTPAC but basically our last port is Hawaii. People bring their families aboard and they get to ride along for a week to San Diego. The final torture.

Nothing worse than civilians on a ship. Pain in the ass.

But, wouldn't a gorgeous woman calm everyone down? Or at least put a smile on their face?
;)

Gunny
07-19-2016, 06:34 PM
But, wouldn't a gorgeous woman calm everyone down? Or at least put a smile on their face?
;)

LMAO. No. You'd have a trail of idiots following behind you every step you took. Anything that distracts my Marines and/or the mission I am against. You can call me what you want. I don't want women, fags or anything else that distracts from the mission.

I spent my last deployment dealing with a female Marine and a male Marine that were married because she was screwing around on the Boxer and he was on the Cleveland.

This ain't one of your Love Boat cruises. My job is to accomplish the mission and bring everyone home alive. Last thing I need is some chick swishing her ass and distracting my Marines and/or the squids that make that boat work.

I had to suffer the Clinton years. I've seen what happens. No thanks. I had 137 Marines I was responsible for. Ain't got time for the drama.

Elessar
07-19-2016, 06:39 PM
I spent my last deployment dealing with a female Marine and a male Marine that were married because she was screwing around on the Boxer and he was on the Cleveland.

Wow! My younger brother was on the Cleveland, back in the mid 80's. Boiler Tech.

I worked some divert cases with Boxer, too.