PDA

View Full Version : Notice anything...funny?

darin
07-19-2016, 03:03 AM
Walking back to my car after walking my pups (my car is in the foreground)...SOMETHING within the scenery of my village was...a little off.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9110&d=1468915339

Kathianne
07-19-2016, 05:04 AM
Not sure what is up there. However why so many in the middle of obviously farm country? How the heck did the car flip over in the middle of no where?

darin
07-19-2016, 05:18 AM
Not sure what is up there. However why so many in the middle of obviously farm country? How the heck did the car flip over in the middle of no where?

I heard the sirens while walking back - they arrived from the neighboring town a couple-few miles away. It's a twisty road - which I happen to LOVE. Just off the road are ruts and what-not from the plowed fields. I'd think somebody would have had to be going really really fast - except had they been going super fast I would have seen a debris field - wasn't much - just an upside down car.

Weird.

Bilgerat
07-19-2016, 06:22 AM
I heard the sirens while walking back - they arrived from the neighboring town a couple-few miles away. It's a twisty road - which I happen to LOVE. Just off the road are ruts and what-not from the plowed fields. I'd think somebody would have had to be going really really fast - except had they been going super fast I would have seen a debris field - wasn't much - just an upside down car.

Weird.

Perhaps a "hold my beer and watch this" moment?