PDA

View Full Version : Most admired and respected woman in the entire world

jimnyc
07-19-2016, 09:12 AM
And yes, she is speaking about Hillary Clinton. How can anyone say that with a straight face, especially after being reminded that nearly 70% of the entire nation find her untrustworthy? This woman has proven over the years that she is absolutely delusional, just behind Sheila Jackson Lee, both effing nuts.

-----

Wasserman Schultz: Hillary ‘Is the Most Admired and Respected Woman in the Entire World’

MITCHELL: He is the most unpopular Republican nominee since we’ve been polling. She comes in second as the most unpopular. I mean, the negatives in Hillary Clinton, 67% don’t trust her, 55% now are not happy about the emails. The damage from Comey, how are you going to counteract that?

WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: Hillary Clinton is the most admired and respected woman in the entire world. There’s a reason for that, and it’s because she has spent her entire life standing up for the values that we as Americans embrace, and that are the reasons we make a choice in our president.

She’ll continue to make sure we can help people reach the middle class. She’ll focus on making sure we can continue to strengthen our diplomatic alliances around the world. She has the credibility that we need in a President of the United States. Contrast that with what’s going on this week which is why we at the Democratic National Committee are here all week to underscore that we are better than this. American’s know we are better than this, and we have to make sure that we don’t let Donald Trump anywhere near the White House.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/07/18/wasserman-schultz-hillary-is-the-most-admired-and-respected-woman-in-the-entire-world/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Black Diamond
07-19-2016, 09:20 AM
Wasserman shits is a traitor to Israel and America. Nothing that comes out of that bitch's mouth should surprise anyone.

Elessar
07-19-2016, 12:54 PM
I cannot see why anyone with a sound and logical mind can take her
comments seriously.

It makes me face-palm and shake my head to read such tripe.

PixieStix
07-19-2016, 01:00 PM
A Rule for Radicals?

If you tell a lie over and over it becomes the truth.

Wasserman Shultz is a radical from hell

Gunny
07-19-2016, 01:52 PM
And yes, she is speaking about Hillary Clinton. How can anyone say that with a straight face, especially after being reminded that nearly 70% of the entire nation find her untrustworthy? This woman has proven over the years that she is absolutely delusional, just behind Sheila Jackson Lee, both effing nuts.

-----

Wasserman Schultz: Hillary ‘Is the Most Admired and Respected Woman in the Entire World’

MITCHELL: He is the most unpopular Republican nominee since we’ve been polling. She comes in second as the most unpopular. I mean, the negatives in Hillary Clinton, 67% don’t trust her, 55% now are not happy about the emails. The damage from Comey, how are you going to counteract that?

WASSERMAN SCHULTZ: Hillary Clinton is the most admired and respected woman in the entire world. There’s a reason for that, and it’s because she has spent her entire life standing up for the values that we as Americans embrace, and that are the reasons we make a choice in our president.

She’ll continue to make sure we can help people reach the middle class. She’ll focus on making sure we can continue to strengthen our diplomatic alliances around the world. She has the credibility that we need in a President of the United States. Contrast that with what’s going on this week which is why we at the Democratic National Committee are here all week to underscore that we are better than this. American’s know we are better than this, and we have to make sure that we don’t let Donald Trump anywhere near the White House.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/07/18/wasserman-schultz-hillary-is-the-most-admired-and-respected-woman-in-the-entire-world/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Why is this not in Humor? Anything Wasserman-Shultz says is a joke. She needs to be deported.

Bilgerat
07-19-2016, 02:33 PM
Wasserman shits is a traitor to Israel and America. Nothing that comes out of that bitch's mouth should surprise anyone.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9111&stc=1

Abbey Marie
07-19-2016, 06:28 PM
Not by Gabby. She said she didn't like her, and I think also said she won't vote for her.
Gabby- who are you going to vote for?

Elessar
07-19-2016, 06:35 PM
Not by Gabby. She said she didn't like her, and I think also said she won't vote for her.

Gabby did not answer this thread yet....

So I think it is best to leave that question alone, M'Lady.

Me just being me.

DLT
07-20-2016, 11:12 AM

-----

She has the credibility that we need in a President of the United States.

In what alternate universe or reality, Debbie???

Hillary is not only the biggest and crookedest commie on the planet currently (and she has a lot of stiff competition for that title).....

she's ugly, to boot.

http://thepoliticsforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15964&d=1469024764&thumb=1

Gunny
07-20-2016, 02:59 PM

Looking at my watch to see what day of the week this is ....

Gunny
07-20-2016, 03:03 PM
She has the credibility that we need in a President of the United States.

In what alternate universe or reality, Debbie???

Hillary is not only the biggest and crookedest commie on the planet currently (and she has a lot of stiff competition for that title).....

she's ugly, to boot.

http://thepoliticsforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15964&d=1469024764&thumb=1

Back in the 60s, the Superman comics had this universe called Bizzaro world and a Bizzaro Superman. EVERYTHING to include logic and common sense was backwards. I think Wasserman-Shultz, and O-blah-blah for that matter, came from there.

Hitlerly is just the hidden Beagle Boy from the Uncle Scrooge comics.

GravyBoat
07-21-2016, 03:25 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9114&stc=1

SassyLady
07-23-2016, 03:03 AM

-----

DWS is a pathological liar. And, pathological liars actually believe their own lies to be true.

Black Diamond
07-23-2016, 03:38 AM
DWS is a pathological liar. And, pathological liars actually believe their own lies to be true.

Interesting

SassyLady
07-23-2016, 04:11 AM
It'll be interesting to see what she has to say about all her hacked emails.

GravyBoat
07-23-2016, 10:28 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9138&stc=1

namvet
07-23-2016, 12:45 PM
yeah she can pick em if she can see em

http://moonbattery.com/debbie-wasserman-schultz-crosseyed.jpeg

Gunny
07-23-2016, 02:01 PM
yeah she can pick em if she can see em

http://moonbattery.com/debbie-wasserman-schultz-crosseyed.jpeg

You should be shot for posting that you damned squid. I almost lost my lunch. Pics of her should be banned.

namvet
07-23-2016, 02:19 PM
You should be shot for posting that you damned squid. I almost lost my lunch. Pics of her should be banned.

your a Marine which means you'll screw anything on two legs. hop to it :laugh:

Gunny
07-23-2016, 05:04 PM
your a Marine which means you'll screw anything on two legs. hop to it :laugh:

I was never like that, goofball. Did know plenty who were though. :laugh:

I wouldn't touch her with Jim's dick. First word out of her mouth has me cringing every time. If the enemy need a secret weapon, they clone her. I'd run off into the mountains with my hands over my ears.

Elessar
07-23-2016, 06:07 PM
That woman is as ugly as a mud fence.:laugh:

namvet
07-23-2016, 06:16 PM
I was never like that, goofball. Did know plenty who were though. :laugh:

I wouldn't touch her with Jim's dick. First word out of her mouth has me cringing every time. If the enemy need a secret weapon, they clone her. I'd run off into the mountains with my hands over my ears.

as we used to say throw a flag over it and fuck for ole glory

aboutime
07-23-2016, 06:25 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9111&stc=1

For those who may ask....Where does Debbie come from?

All chips begin like this......http://icansayit.com/images/dung.jpg

It is what everyone at the Democrat Convention in Philly will SMELL!:laugh:

Gunny
07-23-2016, 07:01 PM
That woman is as ugly as a mud fence.:laugh:

Which begs the question ... do we need a poll? Who's uglier, Debbie or Hitlery or that genuine black fatass woman on CNN in the morning ...

Any way you look at it if stuck as the last man on Earth with any of them you can plan on the extinction of mankind. There ain't going to be any procreating going on and "ll need to be around a Home Depot so I have plenty of duct tape to shut em up with.:laugh:

jimnyc
07-25-2016, 01:02 PM

-----

That's what you get for saying such tripe, you nitwit!!

Abbey Marie
07-25-2016, 03:13 PM
Which begs the question ... do we need a poll? Who's uglier, Debbie or Hitlery or that genuine black fatass woman on CNN in the morning ...

Any way you look at it if stuck as the last man on Earth with any of them you can plan on the extinction of mankind. There ain't going to be any procreating going on and "ll need to be around a Home Depot so I have plenty of duct tape to shut em up with.:laugh:

Lol, I used to say this about some guys: "If he and I are the last two people on earth, we're gonna be the last two people on earth".