PDA

View Full Version : Official this evening

jimnyc
07-19-2016, 02:19 PM
Perhaps a few more little wrinkles from the dump/never Trump folks, but they've got no hope at all. The roll call will be done and completed and Trump will officially be the nominee. Of course he won't give his acceptance speech until Thursday.

Speaking this evening in addition to celebs will be Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy, Chris Christie and Paul Ryan. Former AG Mukasey will be speaking, Chris Cox (NRA). And Ben Carson. I put him at the end as he's listed towards the end, plus I'm really looking forward to hearing him speak!

Black Diamond
07-19-2016, 02:57 PM
Perhaps a few more little wrinkles from the dump/never Trump folks, but they've got no hope at all. The roll call will be done and completed and Trump will officially be the nominee. Of course he won't give his acceptance speech until Thursday.

Speaking this evening in addition to celebs will be Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy, Chris Christie and Paul Ryan. Former AG Mukasey will be speaking, Chris Cox (NRA). And Ben Carson. I put him at the end as he's listed towards the end, plus I'm really looking forward to hearing him speak!

Where's Erin Moran ?

crin63
07-19-2016, 03:25 PM

They way they handled the rules committee by not allowing them to speak and refusing to have a roll call vote on the floor they are driving more Conservatives away. Stupid move on Manaforts part. Trump may get the nomination but they have solidified the NeverTrump crowd.

Gunny
07-19-2016, 04:41 PM

And they won't vote in the GE. They'll stay home. Just like the last 2 elections. The result will be the same with dire consequences this time. Losing the Supreme Court.