07-19-2016, 06:26 PM
Sassylady?..

Elessar
07-19-2016, 06:41 PM
Sassylady?..

Blow a trumpet? Send a tickle?:laugh:

SassyLady
07-23-2016, 03:16 AM
I'm here! For awhile anyway. New toy and forgot my password kept me away for awhile.

I wish I could say I found a new love, but alas no such luck. Wait, maybe I'm luckier than I think!

Meeting lots of new people in Tucson and getting out more. Actually joined a Bocce Ball league and been to a couple of tournaments. A lot of work to get up early and then play one or two games and then eliminated. Good news is we've never been skunked! Literally lost one game by a 1/4" though. :slap:

Got a new vehicle and trying to put some miles on it so KathiAnne.... might have to drive up for lunch soon.

Anyway, thanks for thinking of me Abby!

Kathianne
07-23-2016, 07:05 AM
I'm here! For awhile anyway. New toy and forgot my password kept me away for awhile.

I wish I could say I found a new love, but alas no such luck. Wait, maybe I'm luckier than I think!

Meeting lots of new people in Tucson and getting out more. Actually joined a Bocce Ball league and been to a couple of tournaments. A lot of work to get up early and then play one or two games and then eliminated. Good news is we've never been skunked! Literally lost one game by a 1/4" though. :slap:

Got a new vehicle and trying to put some miles on it so KathiAnne.... might have to drive up for lunch soon.

That would be awesome! Just ring me!

Abbey Marie
07-23-2016, 11:36 AM
That would be awesome! Just ring me!

I'm jealous!!

Abbey Marie
07-23-2016, 11:38 AM

Always!

I love Bocce. We play on the lawn, only, though.

There is a restaurant I love in NYC where you can watch indoor Bocce while eating good Italian food.