PDA

View Full Version : Another Safe Haven For Illegals

red states rule
07-24-2007, 06:57 PM
It seems more elected officials are ignoring the law and doing what they want to do

Now illegals have another safe haven - at the expense of the taxpayers of the city

Illegal aliens poised for new haven in Connecticut
REUTERS NEWS AGENCY
July 23, 2007
As many U.S. cities and states arrest illegal aliens in raids and toughen laws against them, a Connecticut city is offering to validate them under a new, first-in-the-nation ID-card program.

Starting tomorrow, New Haven will offer illegal aliens municipal identification cards that allow access to city services such as libraries and a chance to open bank accounts.

Supporters say the cards will improve public safety and give illegal aliens protections now afforded legal residents. Critics contend that it will unleash a flood of illegal immigration, straining services and wasting taxpayer money.

New Haven officials overwhelmingly approved the program last month in a 25 to 1 vote.

Backers and detractors alike say the program appears to fill a vacuum after Congress failed to act on immigration reform, leaving many towns and cities struggling with how to deal with a growing undocumented population.

Kica Matos, a leader of local Hispanic advocacy group Junta for Progressive Action, said undocumented workers are often targeted by thieves and robbed because they carry cash, a result of not being able to open a bank account.

"Part of the reason they can't open bank accounts is because they don't have forms of identification that were valid," she said.

She said two banks have agreed to accept the new city card, which will be offered to all New Haven residents, as legitimate identification sufficient for opening an account.

http://washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070723/NATION/107230060/1001

jimnyc
07-24-2007, 07:01 PM
Just a few miles north of me. Great, the cockroaches are procreating and invading. No town will be safe and eventually the entire nation will be full of them and the crime they bring along.

red states rule
07-24-2007, 07:04 PM
Just a few miles north of me. Great, the cockroaches are procreating and invading. No town will be safe and eventually the entire nation will be full of them and the crime they bring along.

Yea, the streets will be jammed with low riders

and Taco Bell will be the phone company

glockmail
07-24-2007, 07:22 PM
Just a few miles north of me. Great, the cockroaches are procreating and invading. No town will be safe and eventually the entire nation will be full of them and the crime they bring along. Not too far of a drive then. I'll mail you some bullets.

jimnyc
07-24-2007, 07:29 PM
Not too far of a drive then. I'll mail you some bullets.

I dream of such activities but will be just as happy to see them picked off one by one and shipped off to anywhere but here. Many support the illegals but apparently don't have a problem with the disgusting amount of crime they bring with them.

Yurt
07-24-2007, 07:36 PM
It seems more elected officials are ignoring the law and doing what they want to do

Now illegals have another safe haven - at the expense of the taxpayers of the city

Illegal aliens poised for new haven in Connecticut
REUTERS NEWS AGENCY
July 23, 2007
As many U.S. cities and states arrest illegal aliens in raids and toughen laws against them, a Connecticut city is offering to validate them under a new, first-in-the-nation ID-card program.

Starting tomorrow, New Haven will offer illegal aliens municipal identification cards that allow access to city services such as libraries and a chance to open bank accounts.

Supporters say the cards will improve public safety and give illegal aliens protections now afforded legal residents. Critics contend that it will unleash a flood of illegal immigration, straining services and wasting taxpayer money.

New Haven officials overwhelmingly approved the program last month in a 25 to 1 vote.

Backers and detractors alike say the program appears to fill a vacuum after Congress failed to act on immigration reform, leaving many towns and cities struggling with how to deal with a growing undocumented population.

Kica Matos, a leader of local Hispanic advocacy group Junta for Progressive Action, said undocumented workers are often targeted by thieves and robbed because they carry cash, a result of not being able to open a bank account.

"Part of the reason they can't open bank accounts is because they don't have forms of identification that were valid," she said.

She said two banks have agreed to accept the new city card, which will be offered to all New Haven residents, as legitimate identification sufficient for opening an account.

http://washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070723/NATION/107230060/1001

So let me get this. They will now "know" the identification of illegal immigrants and, well, and, do nothing but endorse their illegal behavior?

red states rule
07-24-2007, 07:37 PM
So let me get this. They will now "know" the identification of illegal immigrants and, well, and, do nothing but endorse their illegal behavior?

Yep

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 07:39 PM
Yea, the streets will be jammed with low riders

and Taco Bell will be the phone company

Have you ever noticed that the Mexicans work at McDonald's and the White Peoplpe work at Taco Bell? :laugh2:

glockmail
07-24-2007, 07:44 PM
I dream of such activities but will be just as happy to see them picked off one by one and shipped off to anywhere but here. Many support the illegals but apparently don't have a problem with the disgusting amount of crime they bring with them.
If I could deport a muzzy for two mexican catholics I'd do it all day long.

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 07:47 PM
If I could deport a muzzy for two mexican catholics I'd do it all day long.

Because of this thread were all going to get labeled racists! :laugh2:

glockmail
07-24-2007, 07:49 PM
Because of this thread were all going to get labeled racists! :laugh2: Why me? they are both brown. I hate the muzzies because of their chosen religion.

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 07:52 PM
Why me? they are both brown. I hate the muzzies because of their chosen religion.

True.........

red states rule
07-24-2007, 07:55 PM

Going to be?

I thought we already were

Yurt
07-24-2007, 08:02 PM
Yep

a liberal amount of logic behind this bill...

glockmail
07-24-2007, 08:03 PM
Going to be?

I thought we already were If you are a republican then youa re automatcally a racist, says the democrats.

red states rule
07-24-2007, 08:05 PM
If you are a republican then youa re automatcally a racist, says the democrats.

Yea, to libs, only white conservatives are racists

Black conservatives are Uncle Tom's

Gaffer
07-24-2007, 08:16 PM
There will be a huge influx of illegals into New haven after this. Let's see how they like the street gangs and drugs this will bring to their community. Actually it will be fun to watch. We get to see an entire community implode.

:popcorn: My racist ass is going to sit here and giggle about it.

red states rule
07-24-2007, 08:19 PM
There will be a huge influx of illegals into New haven after this. Let's see how they like the street gangs and drugs this will bring to their community. Actually it will be fun to watch. We get to see an entire community implode.

and your taxes will go through the roof to pay for it

glockmail
07-24-2007, 08:21 PM

:popcorn: My racist ass is going to sit here and giggle about it. New Haven has been in trouble due to rampant liberalism for a long time. I think they are the only US city in history to file bankrupcy. When I worked in Connecticut in the early 80's I drove through it once and would not stop or lower the windows. It was an absolute shit-hole.

red states rule
07-24-2007, 08:34 PM
New Haven has been in trouble due to rampant liberalism for a long time. I think they are the only US city in history to file bankrupcy. When I worked in Connecticut in the early 80's I drove through it once and would not stop or lower the windows. It was an absolute shit-hole.

at least you made it out of town with all your hubcaps

glockmail
07-24-2007, 08:42 PM
at least you made it out of town with all your hubcaps It was in a State car as I recall. I think they had compact Chevy's back then. Not the Chevette but the next one up after that. They weren't worth stealing.

LiberalNation
07-24-2007, 08:46 PM
Seems like an okay idea. If we are gona let them live here and not enforce the law no reason not to let them live in the open. I'd rather have them drive with a legal licence instead of just doing it anyway without.

red states rule
07-24-2007, 08:47 PM
It was in a State car as I recall. I think they had compact Chevy's back then. Not the Chevette but the next one up after that. They weren't worth stealing.

Don't be to sure

They would steal a dog's hind leg if they could do it

red states rule
07-24-2007, 08:48 PM
Seems like an okay idea. If we are gona let them live here and not enforce the law no reason not to let them live in the open. I'd rather have them drive with a legal licence instead of just doing it anyway without.

They should not be driving here - they should not be here period

glockmail
07-24-2007, 08:49 PM
Seems like an okay idea. If we are gona let them live here and not enforce the law no reason not to let them live in the open. I'd rather have them drive with a legal licence instead of just doing it anyway without. We should pay them to have kids too. After all, they're gonna have 8 or 10 anyway. :rolleyes:

red states rule
07-24-2007, 08:54 PM
We should pay them to have kids too. After all, they're gonna have 8 or 10 anyway. :rolleyes:

and grandma and grandpa

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 08:59 PM
We should pay them to have kids too. After all, they're gonna have 8 or 10 anyway. :rolleyes:

8 or 10 a year! :laugh2: They you get like 30 of them living in a studio apartment.

LiberalNation
07-24-2007, 09:05 PM
They should not be driving here - they should not be here period
But they are and I dare say that fact isn't gona change anythime soon. Knowing that this is a reasonable proposal.

LiberalNation
07-24-2007, 09:06 PM

Those kids will all be legal US citizens tho so you wont be able to hold that against them. How bout paying them not to have kids if your against them having them. Might work better.

Yurt
07-24-2007, 09:07 PM
But they are and I dare say that fact isn't gona change anythime soon. Knowing that this is a reasonable proposal.

maybe we should allow people who have had their drivers licenses revoked to have "special" licenses that allow them to drive, because we all know they drive illegally all the time and I dare say that fact ins't gonna change anytime soon.

red states rule
07-24-2007, 09:08 PM
AP Puffs Illegal Immigrant-Friendly New Haven, Paints Conservative Hazleton Harshly
By Pam Meister | July 24, 2007 - 19:16 ET
My headline really says it all. In an article that sets out to determine why New Haven, Connecticut would choose to offer official ID cards to illegal immigrants, while Hazleton, Pennsylvania enacted legislation that would make it difficult for illegals to obtain employment and housing, Hazleton ends up with the short end of the stick. It's all in the wording.

Right away, we discover that New Haven "has a long and rich history of liberal politics" while Hazleton is "a conservative city in the mountains of northeastern Pennsylvania." It's a classic case of sophisticated city folk versus uncultured hillbilly rubes. I can hear "Duelling Banjos" now...

If you read the article through, you'll notice that New Haven mayor Joe DeStefano is given more quote "airtime" than Hazleton mayor Lou Barletta. Compare this:

"I think New Haven is doing something that makes sense for New Haven," the mayor said Tuesday. "Service to one another in community, more than waving an American flag, defines the spirit of our soul."

to this:

Hazleton Mayor Lou Barletta, a Republican, has said that illegal immigration is "destroying" his working-class city of 30,000 and driving up crime.

There are a couple of other paraphrased quotes by Barletta, but nothing to write home about. Furthermore, Barletta is described as "tough talking," while DeStefano has "embraced" illegals. Good DeStefano, bad Barletta.

While we are treated to praise from an illegal immigrant who will benefit from New Haven's ID progam and a college professor who says New Haven has a "tradition of championing the causes of outsiders," there is no one from the other side to balance this vision of utopian bliss. Are you going to tell me that everyone in New Haven is thrilled about this turn of events? I can assure you they are not, as I have seen other articles that document this displeasure...one by one of the authors of the piece I am criticizing. Did he lose his notes?

Conversely, we hear specifically from Hazleton's Rudy Espinal, one of a number of plaintiffs who is trying to overturn Hazleton's ordinance:

"It's time for the city to come up with a new strategy. If the intention was to get rid of crime, the job is not done," he said. "We are seeing the same amount of crime as we were before. It didn't work."

With all of the generalizations made that lead up to the above comment about citizens being upset about graffitti, crime, and motorists driving sans drivers' licenses, John Christoffersen and Michael Rubinkam were unable to find anyone in Hazleton who supports Barletta's illegal immigrant policies? Not one person? Amazing!

Thus ends another lesson of Nuanced Bias in Journalism 101. Class dismissed.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/pam-meister/2007/07/24/ap-portrays-new-haven-more-positively-hazleton-illegal-immigrant-decisi

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 09:09 PM
Those kids will all be legal US citizens tho so you wont be able to hold that against them. How bout paying them not to have kids if your against them having them. Might work better.

How about we just cut their balls of, that would work better.

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 09:09 PM
How about we just cut their balls of, that would work better.

Oh wait, Mexican's don't have balls.

Yurt
07-24-2007, 09:10 PM
Oh wait, Mexican's don't have balls.

a wee over the top don't ya think

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 09:35 PM
a wee over the top don't ya think

Nope...........They're cowards. Have you ever seen one fight one on one? No, that's because they don't. A fair fight to them is 30 on 1.

Yurt
07-24-2007, 09:49 PM
Nope...........They're cowards. Have you ever seen one fight one on one? No, that's because they don't. A fair fight to them is 30 on 1.

all mexicans?

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 10:11 PM
all mexicans?

30 Mexicans......... I have never seen or herd about them fighting 1 on 1.

Yurt
07-24-2007, 10:40 PM
30 Mexicans......... I have never seen or herd about them fighting 1 on 1.

no, are all mexicans cowards and have no balls...

i notice you spell "heard" "herd" almost everytime, you should give up sheep herding :coffee:

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 11:08 PM
no, are all mexicans cowards and have no balls...

i notice you spell "heard" "herd" almost everytime, you should give up sheep herding :coffee:

So? Your spelling isn;t always perfect! :laugh2: Yes, Mexicans are cowards and have no balls.

Yurt
07-24-2007, 11:20 PM
So? Your spelling isn;t always perfect! :laugh2: Yes, Mexicans are cowards and have no balls.

i spelt purfect all the time

Pale Rider
07-24-2007, 11:48 PM
New Haven has been in trouble due to rampant liberalism for a long time. I think they are the only US city in history to file bankrupcy. When I worked in Connecticut in the early 80's I drove through it once and would not stop or lower the windows. It was an absolute shit-hole.

Sounds like a damn good place to drop an ATOMIC BOMB.... I'm already mad enough to start my own army and take matters into my own hands with the illegals, and with every article like this I read, I get just that much closer to doing it. Thing is, I'm not alone. There's MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of Americans that are JUST AS PISSED AS I AM, so building an army wouldn't be that hard. We'll start out peaceful, in Washington, to let the government know were about to take care of business, with or without them. But if they oppose us, the country will instantly turn into civil war.

LiberalNation
07-24-2007, 11:53 PM
You sure are obsessed with this civil war idea. This isn't the first time you brought it up. So again.

1. it wouldn't work/happen

and

2. it would just make things worse for everybody if tried.

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 11:58 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

red states rule
07-25-2007, 04:34 AM

I is beter speler din u.

glockmail
07-25-2007, 07:44 AM
Sounds like a damn good place to drop an ATOMIC BOMB.... I'm already mad enough to start my own army and take matters into my own hands with the illegals, and with every article like this I read, I get just that much closer to doing it. Thing is, I'm not alone. There's MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of Americans that are JUST AS PISSED AS I AM, so building an army wouldn't be that hard. We'll start out peaceful, in Washington, to let the government know were about to take care of business, with or without them. But if they oppose us, the country will instantly turn into civil war. I'd prefer numerous incendary bombs. There's nothing like the smell of burning magnesium.

red states rule
07-25-2007, 07:52 AM
I'd prefer numerous incendary bombs. There's nothing like the smell of burning magnesium.

Weather forcats for the Middle East

Yurt
07-25-2007, 09:51 AM
I is beter speler din u.

know chit surelok?

Pale Rider
07-25-2007, 10:02 AM
You sure are obsessed with this civil war idea. This isn't the first time you brought it up. So again.

1. it wouldn't work/happen

and

2. it would just make things worse for everybody if tried.

It already happened once, and there is NOTHING that can be said in absolute that it won't happen again. Chances are, it's more likely than not. The more liberal numb nuts like you destroy it, the more likely it will happen. So be wary. It's your kind that will be targets for destruction.

red states rule
07-25-2007, 10:04 AM
It already happened once, and there is NOTHING that can be said in absolute that it won't happen again. Chances are, it's more likely than not. The more liberal numbnuts like you destroy it, the more likely it will happen. So be wary. It's your kind that will be targets for destruction.

Libs know better then to inflame the culture war - they know who has the guns

Pale Rider
07-25-2007, 10:09 AM
Libs know better then to inflame the culture war - they know who has the guns

I wondered if I need mention that since all liberals are yellow bellied, spinless, cut and run, coward dogs, they won't last long against us conservatives that this great country's blood was built on. A civil war, liberals against the conservatives would be over in a week. We could not only send the wetbacks packing, but we could send the fucking filthy liberals that want them here packing with them. DAAAAAAMMNN that sounds good. I'm ready.

Hagbard Celine
07-25-2007, 10:17 AM
I wondered if I need mention that since all liberals are yellow bellied, spinless, cut and run, coward dogs, they won't last long against us conservatives that this great country's blood was built on. A civil war, liberals against the conservatives would be over in a week. We could not only send the wetbacks packing, but we could send the fucking filthy liberals that want them here packing with them. DAAAAAAMMNN that sounds good. I'm ready.

Thank you for that poetic, if not sometimes violent, insight Pale.

Pale Rider
07-25-2007, 10:34 AM
Thank you for that poetic, if not sometimes violent, insight Pale.

I am sometimes violent. Can't help it. Too many morons in the world today not to be.

red states rule
07-25-2007, 11:28 AM

If war does break out - we have to follow some rules

No baiting the libs out into the open

Your hunting partner can't pretend to be a homeless person, a prostitute, and a gay person on the street so the libs will flock to them

Pale Rider
07-27-2007, 02:44 AM
If war does break out - we have to follow some rules

No baiting the libs out into the open

Your hunting partner can't pretend to be a homeless person, a prostitute, and a gay person on the street so the libs will flock to them

Don't worry rsr, it'll all be over and the libs will be gone before you'll even have time to make rules. Libs are gutless, whiny little freaks. They'll be waving their white flags at the mere mention of war. We can round 'em up and give them the choice of either being sent to france, canada, or the gallows.

waterrescuedude2000
07-27-2007, 02:58 AM

:lol: Yes it would be interesting.

red states rule
07-27-2007, 04:37 AM
Don't worry rsr, it'll all be over and the libs will be gone before you'll even have time to make rules. Libs are gutless, whiny little freaks. They'll be waving their white flags at the mere mention of war. We can round 'em up and give them the choice of either being sent to france, canada, or the gallows.

If you do bag one - make sure you have it inspected by the Dept of Health before you mount it on the wall

You don't want any trouble with the Health Inspector' office

Pale Rider
07-27-2007, 03:59 PM
If you do bag one - make sure you have it inspected by the Dept of Health before you mount it on the wall

You don't want any trouble with the Health Inspector' office

If I bag one, I'll leave it lay. Buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms.

nevadamedic
07-27-2007, 07:00 PM
Going to be?

I thought we already were

I'm not racist I have a color TV. :laugh2:

glockmail
07-27-2007, 07:06 PM
If I bag one, I'll leave it lay. Buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms. If its in an urban are the cats will clean it up. :poke:

nevadamedic
07-27-2007, 07:07 PM
If its in an urban are the cats will clean it up. :poke:

What's it with you and cat's?

Hugh Lincoln
07-27-2007, 07:11 PM

You get used to it. Besides, telling the truth is liberating. People call you names but they can't beat you in arguments.

nevadamedic
07-27-2007, 07:13 PM
You get used to it. Besides, telling the truth is liberating. People call you names but they can't beat you in arguments.

And there is nothing wrong with Blacks or Mexicans, everyone should own one! :laugh2:

glockmail
07-27-2007, 07:22 PM
What's it with you and cat's? Telling the truth is liberating. (Thanks Hugh)

red states rule
07-27-2007, 07:50 PM
If I bag one, I'll leave it lay. Buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms.

What the hell do you have against buzzards and worms?

red states rule
07-27-2007, 07:51 PM
If its in an urban are the cats will clean it up. :poke:

What the hell do you have against cats?

glockmail
07-27-2007, 07:53 PM
What the hell do you have against cats? What have I said that's not true? :poke:

red states rule
07-27-2007, 07:54 PM
What have I said that's not true? :poke:

Glock, I am a cat lover

Now you are stepping on my toes :slap:

glockmail
07-27-2007, 08:06 PM
Glock, I am a cat lover

Now you are stepping on my toes :slap: I feel the need to warn a friend about the potential of these predators. http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/comfort.gif

red states rule
07-27-2007, 08:10 PM
I feel the need to warn a friend about the potential of these predators. http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/comfort.gif

Yea, I feel the same way

One night you will be ripped to shreads by seven pissed of cats, or......

You will be like the dog in the movie Gremlins. Your wife will come home and she will find you hanging from the house tied up in the Christmas lights

glockmail
07-27-2007, 08:24 PM
Yea, I feel the same way

One night you will be ripped to shreads by seven pissed of cats, or......

You will be like the dog in the movie Gremlins. Your wife will come home and she will find you hanging from the house tied up in the Christmas lights

No way man. I've only got one cat. And my dog's twice his size, a big rat terrier, keeps a close watch on him. Plus I've got knives and guns stored all around the house. If there's gonna be carnage here, I'll be the one doin' it.:laugh2:

red states rule
07-27-2007, 08:26 PM
No way man. I've only got one cat. And my dog keeps a close watch on him. Plus I've got knives and guns stored all around the house. If there's gonna be carnage here, I'll be the one doin' it.:laugh2:

You will never see them or hear them coming :lol:

BTW, your dog will be with you in the lights - they do not like dogs

This expresion sums it up

glockmail
07-27-2007, 08:40 PM
You will never see them or hear them coming :lol:

BTW, your dog will be with you in the lights - they do not like dogs

This expresion sums it up

Oh man I'm gonna have to leave the lights on tonight. The image of those evil slit eyes is just too damn much. :slap:

No way about the dog though. She's a trained killer. I've seen her catch and kill a rabbit in about two seconds flat. Shocked the hell out of the boy scouts.

red states rule
07-27-2007, 08:42 PM
Oh man I'm gonna have to leave the lights on tonight. The image of those evil slit eyes is just too damn much. :slap:

No way about the dog though. She's a trained killer. I've seen her catch and kill a rabbit in about two seconds flat. Shocked the hell out of the boy scouts.

Remember it will be 7 on 1. :lol:

glockmail
07-27-2007, 08:52 PM
Remember it will be 7 on 1. :lol: Screw that. I got one cat, and one gun under my pillow. And I am prepared to defend myself.

red states rule
07-27-2007, 08:53 PM
Screw that. I got one cat, and one gun under my pillow. And I am prepared to defend myself.

you can't hit what you can't see (or hear)

glockmail
07-27-2007, 09:01 PM
you can't hit what you can't see (or hear)
That's it that little bastard gets the cleaver before I lay me down to sleep tonight.

Thanks for the advice. :poke:

red states rule
07-27-2007, 09:03 PM
That's it that little bastard gets the cleaver before I lay me down to sleep tonight.

Thanks for the advice. :poke:

You will need all the help you can get

glockmail
07-27-2007, 09:09 PM
You will need all the help you can get
Last time I off'd one he bit me in the hand. I'll be more careful this time.

red states rule
07-27-2007, 09:09 PM
Last time I off'd one he bit me in the hand. I'll be more careful this time.

Most of mine are females - you may want to watch other areas and protect them - they know where to attack males animals

glockmail
07-27-2007, 09:18 PM
Most of mine are females - you may want to watch other areas and protect them - they know where to attack males animals
Mines a male and lost his man-hood first thing before I let him in my house. He doesn't know a ball from a clam.

red states rule
07-27-2007, 09:20 PM
Mines a male and lost his man-hood first thing before I let him in my house. He doesn't know a ball from a clam.

and you?

You would also be on their list

Pale Rider
07-28-2007, 02:24 AM

From illegal alien safe havens to still bashing the little cats and balls and clams... :uhoh:

red states rule
07-28-2007, 03:41 AM
From illegal alien safe havens to still bashing the little cats and balls and clams... :uhoh:

It's partly my fault for egging him on

glockmail
07-28-2007, 10:07 AM
Indentured servitude in a work camp is a safe haven?

nevadamedic
07-28-2007, 05:27 PM
What the hell do you have against cats?

They can sense his evilness.............:laugh2:

red states rule
07-28-2007, 05:53 PM
They can sense his evilness.............:laugh2:

Anyone with the sense of smell can do that

nevadamedic
07-28-2007, 06:05 PM
Anyone with the sense of smell can do that

:laugh2: And I thought he is your friend............:laugh2:

red states rule
07-28-2007, 06:08 PM
:laugh2: And I thought he is your friend............:laugh2:

He is my friend

That is why I can talk about him like that

You should read what I post about you :poke:

nevadamedic
07-28-2007, 06:19 PM
He is my friend

That is why I can talk about him like that

You should read what I post about you :poke:

Ack, Fucker.............. You must get that from your b/f Maineman :laugh2:

manu1959
07-28-2007, 06:28 PM
Have you ever noticed that the Mexicans work at McDonald's and the White Peoplpe work at Taco Bell? :laugh2:

not in my town the mexicans work at taco bell....none of them speak english....the transexuals work at mcdonalds.....makes not eating fast food easy

red states rule
07-28-2007, 06:35 PM
Ack, Fucker.............. You must get that from your b/f Maineman :laugh2:

Mainman is a boil on the butt of chat rooms