PDA

View Full Version : Calling a Palestinian a "terrorist" is like calling Sitting Bull a "terrorist".

GravyBoat
07-21-2016, 05:02 AM
When an indigenous population defends what's theirs it's called Warriorhood. The men of this country used to understand that. Any man who refers to a Palestinian as a "terrorist" surely doesn't understand the Warrior Spirit.

Sitting Bull and his tribe righteously slaughtered Custer's Army, then went on to become a pop culture celebrity, giving all that up to die in a final valiant stand against the White Devil. Other popular indigenous warriors of the day were Chief Joseph, Geronimo, and Rains in Face (who reportedly killed Custer).

Our allegiance with Israel will be the death of the United States of America.

:saluting2:

darin
07-21-2016, 05:32 AM
The arabs there in Palestine are NOT indigenous people. Further, the Israelis are NOT occupying anything. If the Arabs would simply STOP KILLING PEOPLE there'd be no conflict. It's on them - the blood is on their hands alone. In fact, in your terrible example, the Jews are MUCH More in the role of Sitting Bull with the Arabs an invading force hell-bent on their destruction.

Drummond
07-21-2016, 08:12 AM
When an indigenous population defends what's theirs it's called Warriorhood. The men of this country used to understand that. Any man who refers to a Palestinian as a "terrorist" surely doesn't understand the Warrior Spirit.

Sitting Bull and his tribe righteously slaughtered Custer's Army, then went on to become a pop culture celebrity, giving all that up to die in a final valiant stand against the White Devil. Other popular indigenous warriors of the day were Chief Joseph, Geronimo, and Rains in Face (who reportedly killed Custer).

Hello, Gravyboat.

Do I understand from your post that you're happy to be an apologist for - and, yes they are !! - Palestinian terrorists ?

Very well. I'd like you to take a look at the page this following link should take you to. Let's see you offer a defence for what you'll be reading about ....

http://palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=448

Palestinian society’s habitual glorification of terrorists as heroes and role models is one of its most effective means of promoting terror. In honoring the worst killers, the PA is simultaneously giving approval to murder and enticing future terrorists with assurances of glory and honor if they succeed in killing. Terror and murder become the Palestinian’s ticket to fame, honor and glory.

The terrorists honored most highly amongst Palestinian society are those who have killed the greatest number. Abd Al-Baset Udeh, killer of 30 at the Passover Seder massacre, had a soccer tournament for 14-year-olds named for him. His brother was honored with distributing the trophies. Dalal Mughrabi, terrorist bus hijacker (led the most lethal terror attack in Israel’s history in 1978, when she and other terrorists killed 37 civilians, 12 of them children) has had summer camps, schools, graduation ceremonies and sporting events named for her, as well as many TV documentaries honoring her. Palestinian newspapers also frequently glorify Mughrabi, as in the Al-Ayyam article which described Mughrabi as writing "the most glorious page of heroism in the history of the Palestinian struggle. [Aug. 2, 2009]. Thaer Hammad, who as a lone gunman murdered 10 Israelis in 2002, was glorified by the official PA daily as “the hero of the Intifada."

This adulation of the worst terrorists and praise for their heroism reflects the policy of the leadership of the Palestinian Authority.

... 'nice', eh ?

Tell me how murdering CHILDREN is something 'praiseworthy' and a tribute to a 'warrior spirit' .....

Are there any other Muslim terrorists you'd like to offer support for, while you're at it ? Al Qaeda ? ISIS ? Name your terrorist(s) of choice !!

Welcome to the forum, by the way .... oh, and may I ask ... are you a Muslim ?

jimnyc
07-21-2016, 09:13 AM
Any man who refers to a Palestinian as a "terrorist" surely doesn't understand the Warrior Spirit.

Warriors don't continually attack innocent people.

Warriors don't hide behind innocent people.

Warriors don't drag bodies in the streets.

Warriors don't use children as bombs.

Gunny
07-21-2016, 10:31 AM

Why dis Sitting Bull? There is no such thing as a "Palestinian". They're Arabs. Free to go anywhere in the Arab world they want. They are just a concocted farce to cover radicals who make money out of hatred.

How much time you got in the Middle East? The idiot in chief's inability to act like a man is what will be the death of us.

Gunny
07-21-2016, 10:36 AM

The very idea of attacking a noncombatant makes you a pussy in my book. I totally agree. You want to fight like a man? Get your G-D sword and come out to play.

GravyBoat
07-21-2016, 01:21 PM
The arabs there in Palestine are NOT indigenous people. Further, the Israelis are NOT occupying anything. If the Arabs would simply STOP KILLING PEOPLE there'd be no conflict. It's on them - the blood is on their hands alone. In fact, in your terrible example, the Jews are MUCH More in the role of Sitting Bull with the Arabs an invading force hell-bent on their destruction.

Zionists are clearly the invaders and in no way equate to Sitting Bull, that's no bull. If the Palestinians stopped resisting, there'd still be bloodshed, conflict, as well as genocide - conducted against them by the Israelis. The Israelis are in fact bulldozing, murdering, and stealing the land of Palestinians.

The Founding Fathers warned against entangling alliances, that which would only serve to divide our nation; which is precisely what we have with Israel.

Hello, Gravyboat.

Do I understand from your post that you're happy to be an apologist for - and, yes they are !! - Palestinian terrorists ?

Very well. I'd like you to take a look at the page this following link should take you to. Let's see you offer a defence for what you'll be reading about ....

http://palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=448

... 'nice', eh ?

Tell me how murdering CHILDREN is something 'praiseworthy' and a tribute to a 'warrior spirit' .....

Are there any other Muslim terrorists you'd like to offer support for, while you're at it ? Al Qaeda ? ISIS ? Name your terrorist(s) of choice !!

Welcome to the forum, by the way .... oh, and may I ask ... are you a Muslim ?

Israelis murder. Palestinians kill. Difference.

As far as Al Qaeda and ISIS, it's Zionists who started that in order to build Greater Israel.

Those are all the things Zionists do.

Why dis Sitting Bull? There is no such thing as a "Palestinian". They're Arabs. Free to go anywhere in the Arab world they want. They are just a concocted farce to cover radicals who make money out of hatred.

How much time you got in the Middle East? The idiot in chief's inability to act like a man is what will be the death of us.

I knew sooner or later someone would chime in with that gem. Yes, there's such a thing as a Palestinian. Saying there's no such thing as a Palestinian is like a Mexican saying there's no such thing as a Texan.

And how much time do I "got" in the Middle East. None. That's because I "got" enough common sense not to entangle myself in a lost cause. Fighting and dying for "Greater Israel" isn't valiant, it's foolhardy.

jimnyc
07-21-2016, 01:41 PM
Those are all the things Zionists do.

So now that we know you firmly support a terrorist group like Hamas... which others do you stand behind? Do you support ISIS as well? What about other islamic (cockroach) lead terror groups do you openly support? Do you openly support Al Qaeda as well?

A jew hating terrorist supporter. Who woulda thunk it!!

GravyBoat
07-21-2016, 01:48 PM
Even the most observant of Jews agree that Zionist Israel is a holy terror.

http://youtu.be/avkMzymA5X4

http://youtu.be/avkMzymA5X4

http://youtu.be/IapWP8hq9Mc

http://youtu.be/IapWP8hq9Mc

So now that we know you firmly support a terrorist group like Hamas... which others do you stand behind? Do you support ISIS as well? What about other islamic (cockroach) lead terror groups do you openly support? Do you openly support Al Qaeda as well?

A jew hating terrorist supporter. Who woulda thunk it!!

I never said anything about supporting Hamas, stop putting words in my mouth. As far as supporting Al Qaeda and ISIS, that would be George Bush, John McCain, and the rest of the Neocons and Manchurian Candidates in Washington.

jimnyc
07-21-2016, 01:56 PM
Do those Jewish folks you posted there drag bodies behind their motorcycles? Do any of them call for the destruction and annihilation of palestine? Do any of them place bombs on children? WHY do you support terrorism? And where does your support for terrorism stop?

Why do palestinians teach this stuff to kids at the earliest of ages? It's disgusting. This is the behavior of cockroaches. And lets not forget how these "warrior" roaches act. These are TRUE warriors. :rolleyes:

https://i.imgur.com/a10y7lr.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/LCBdLzC.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/cOccAbw.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/46UyTmF.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/j50MxMn.jpg

jimnyc
07-21-2016, 01:58 PM
I never said anything about supporting Hamas, stop putting words in my mouth. As far as supporting Al Qaeda and ISIS, that would be George Bush, John McCain, and the rest of the Neocons and Manchurian Candidates in Washington.

I stated outright their actions and you denied them.

Do you 100% unequivocally condemn Hamas completely as a worldwide known terror organization? Do you condemn ALL radical islam throughout the world, 100% without question? Or are you one that will find nice little reasons to excuse their actions? So tell us in YOUR words then, about your condemnation for Hamas, and other terror groups by the filthy radical muslims...

hjmick
07-21-2016, 02:31 PM
This guy is funny...

jimnyc
07-21-2016, 02:35 PM
This guy is funny...

I like funny guys. I remember when Balu first started fighting with Gunny and kept calling him "funny gunny". :laugh:

But nothing funny at all about supporting terrorism, even if supporting indirectly and calling them cool names.

GravyBoat
07-21-2016, 02:37 PM
I stated outright their actions and you denied them.

Do you 100% unequivocally condemn Hamas completely as a worldwide known terror organization? Do you condemn ALL radical islam throughout the world, 100% without question? Or are you one that will find nice little reasons to excuse their actions? So tell us in YOUR words then, about your condemnation for Hamas, and other terror groups by the filthy radical muslims...

I condemn all terrorism. I condemn all Neocon, Liberal, Tory, Whig, Muslim, Jewish, Zionist, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Zoroastrian, Rastafarian and Pastafarian terrorism. I however do support the rights of all indigenous peoples to fight for what's rightfully theirs.

This guy is funny...

Thanks for the compliment, jmhick. I do two shows a night Friday and Saturday, and in the afternoon on Sunday.

jimnyc
07-21-2016, 02:42 PM
I condemn all terrorism.

Then in the beginning, when I mentioned strapping bombs on children, dragging bodies and all that other fun stuff - you should have condemned Hamas instead of deflecting to "zionists".

But whatever, don't care myself to debate palestinians - my desire was to ensure that you at least condemned the terrorist faction, even if you support the palestinian state. I've noticed over the years that MANY folks who support the palestinian people, also tend to support Hamas, and then other radical islamic groups.

But if you support the palestinian folks, and unequivocally condemn ALL terror groups and personnel, then I have no issue at all with that, even if we don't agree.

GravyBoat
07-21-2016, 02:54 PM
Nobody is more outspoken than myself against all forms of religious law: Sharia, Talmudic,
Canonical, and Ecclesiastical. All are nothing more than democratic forms of terrorism.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9112&stc=1

jimnyc
07-21-2016, 02:59 PM
Nobody is more outspoken than myself against all forms of religious law: Sharia, Talmudic,
Canonical, and Ecclesiastical. All are nothing more than democratic forms of terrorism.

Sharia is the current concern throughout the world. Sharia is bad for EVERY country and ALL people of all walks of life. Sharia is really the only religion/portion that is currently responsible for daily deaths around the world. Same as islam compared to other religions. Sure, others aren't perfect either - but Islam is the only one hitting nations around the world with mass deaths and mass casualties and such. Death and destruction would be down by like 98% if sharia/islam were to suddenly disappear. Since 9/11, there have been literally thousands and thousands and thousands of attacks by islamic extremists. Something like over 20,000 around the world at last count. I honestly couldn't count out 10 terror attacks by non-muslims during that time.

Gunny
07-21-2016, 03:32 PM
I knew sooner or later someone would chime in with that gem. Yes, there's such a thing as a Palestinian. Saying there's no such thing as a Palestinian is like a Mexican saying there's no such thing as a Texan.

And how much time do I "got" in the Middle East. None. That's because I "got" enough common sense not to entangle myself in a lost cause. Fighting and dying for "Greater Israel" isn't valiant, it's foolhardy.

Did your mother have any children that lived? The filistens as they were originally called are no less invaders than tht which you call Zionists. So take your little "gem" and stick it. When you take a history lesson or two so you can have an actual logical conservation, you might be worth talking too.

If all you're going to do is preach Arab hate, you picked the wrong guy.

And if you're so damned brilliant as to have no time in the middle east then don't presume to preach to those of us that more time than than you got in your high chair.

Gunny
07-21-2016, 03:35 PM
I condemn all terrorism. I condemn all Neocon, Liberal, Tory, Whig, Muslim, Jewish, Zionist, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Zoroastrian, Rastafarian and Pastafarian terrorism. I however do support the rights of all indigenous peoples to fight for what's rightfully theirs.

Guess what brainstorm ... the filistens/Philistines/Palestinians are not indigenous. Look it up and try again.

hjmick
07-21-2016, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the compliment, jmhick. I do two shows a night Friday and Saturday, and in the afternoon on Sunday.

LOOK! How cute! He rearranged the letters in my nom de guerre as a way to insult me! Or perhaps he really thinks I'm a "hick?" If I hadn't been called worse by better, I'd almost be pained...

Almost.

jimnyc
07-21-2016, 04:35 PM
LOOK! How cute! He rearranged the letters in my nom de guerre as a way to insult me! Or perhaps he really thinks I'm a "hick?" If I hadn't been called worse by better, I'd almost be pained...

Almost.

You hillbilly bastard!! :coffee: Ok, you can give me one of these when you see me next! :slap:

Drummond
07-21-2016, 05:55 PM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9112&stc=1

So what you're really against is religion, not terrorism per se ... if you see them as one and the same. And .. as if that mistake wasn't basic enough, you seem to somehow think that there's something 'democratic' about Sharia Law !!

I look forward to your showing us that Sharia Law is a product of, or in any way practices, any democratic process of its own !

Drummond
07-21-2016, 06:07 PM
Israelis murder. Palestinians kill. Difference.

As far as Al Qaeda and ISIS, it's Zionists who started that in order to build Greater Israel.

No, Gravyboat .... you're trying to sanitise the many murders that Palestinians have committed. You know it, as we all do, from that statement of yours.

Why would you do this ... when so many have been committed by Hamas, a known terrorist group ? UNLESS, you're showing us clear bias favouring Hamas - or to put it another way, OUTRIGHT SUPPORT ?

You are clearly anti-Israel, and virulently so (.. as are Hamas). Why not clearly explain why that is to us ?

In doing so, try, if you can, not to appear as though you're a poster-boy for Hamas. After all, you are against terrorists, remember .. ?

Abbey Marie
07-21-2016, 06:08 PM
So what you're really against is religion, not terrorism per se ... if you see them as one and the same. And .. as if that mistake wasn't basic enough, you seem to somehow think that there's something 'democratic' about Sharia Law !!

I look forward to your showing us that Sharia Law is a product of, or in any way practices, any democratic process of its own !

If history repeats, we will soon find that it is really Chistians he hates.

Drummond
07-21-2016, 06:10 PM
If history repeats, we will soon find that is is really Christians he hates.

I believe you're correct. Still ... let's give him his chance. Let's see what he has to say ...

GravyBoat
07-21-2016, 06:26 PM
Did your mother have any children that lived? The filistens as they were originally called are no less invaders than tht which you call Zionists. So take your little "gem" and stick it. When you take a history lesson or two so you can have an actual logical conservation, you might be worth talking too.

If all you're going to do is preach Arab hate, you picked the wrong guy.

And if you're so damned brilliant as to have no time in the middle east then don't presume to preach to those of us that more time than than you got in your high chair.

Don't you have a rifle to pray to? Guys like you are a dime a dozen, going around all the time with your, "You have freedom because of me!" jive. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

This past Memorial Day, our homeowner's association made a celebration out of the event, with all this "thank you for your service" and "we're free because of you" malarky. The country has lost its edge because all of our "warriors" no longer understand peace. The country has made a "hero" out of everyone. Bunk. There's very few heroes, plenty of survivors. Peace is the only reason for war, not vainglory. And if one doesn't understand peace and heroism, than there's no way one can understand war, let alone victory.

General Smedley Butler said it best - war is a racket. Now there was a hero.

Elessar
07-21-2016, 06:27 PM
Gravy...

I have known you for years over 4 other forums.

You still hold that Anti-Jewish opinion and wear it like a badge of honor.

You call yourself a Counselor?

Geesh!

Elessar
07-21-2016, 06:33 PM
Tried to send you an IM Gunny...Yours is full.

GravyBoat
07-21-2016, 06:33 PM
Sharia is the current concern throughout the world. Sharia is bad for EVERY country and ALL people of all walks of life. Sharia is really the only religion/portion that is currently responsible for daily deaths around the world. Same as islam compared to other religions. Sure, others aren't perfect either - but Islam is the only one hitting nations around the world with mass deaths and mass casualties and such. Death and destruction would be down by like 98% if sharia/islam were to suddenly disappear. Since 9/11, there have been literally thousands and thousands and thousands of attacks by islamic extremists. Something like over 20,000 around the world at last count. I honestly couldn't count out 10 terror attacks by non-muslims during that time.

Our military's presence in the region amounts to terrorism. The Muslims are merely protecting their homelands from Western meddling.

Had we not been entangled with the Middle East, the USA and Europe wouldn't now be under invasion by "refugees". One day, another Crusades will have to be waged in which likely millions if not billions will perish. All of it will have been avoidable.

The global banksters financing all of this chaos and conflict are positively thrilled and laughing all the way to their banks.

When you see the big picture, you'll understand that war is never the answer.

jimnyc
07-21-2016, 06:35 PM
Don't you have a rifle to pray to? Guys like you are a dime a dozen, going around all the time with your, "You have freedom because of me!" jive. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

This past Memorial Day, our homeowner's association made a celebration out of the event, with all this "thank you for your service" and "we're free because of you" malarky. The country has lost its edge because all of our "warriors" no longer understand peace. The country has made a "hero" out of everyone. Bunk. There's very few heroes, plenty of survivors. Peace is the only reason for war, not vainglory. And if one doesn't understand peace and heroism, than there's no way one can understand war, let alone victory.

I don't or won't pretend to speak for any one individual. What I will say though, is that ALL of our military are heroes and that's an opinion I have that I won't waver from. A military individual cannot be there if not for the entire team, which wouldn't exist without the military as a whole. Our military, my heroes, they have kept America safe for an awfully long time. Sure, of course I'm aware of folks like Audie Murphy that are above and beyond heroes, more than deserving of the honors that they have received. But that doesn't lessen the contribution of our military as a whole, and what each and every one of them have given up in order to serve our country, protect our country. So perhaps not everyone took a bullet or laid on top of a grenade, but they all contribute in some manner.

GravyBoat
07-21-2016, 06:36 PM
Gravy...

I have known you for years over 4 other forums.

You still hold that Anti-Jewish opinion and wear it like a badge of honor.

You call yourself a Counselor?

Geesh!

Anti-Jewish? No. Never. You're misinformed, maligning, and mentally maladroit.

Elessar
07-21-2016, 06:38 PM
Anti-Jewish? No. Never. You're misinformed, maligning, and mentally maladroit.

You have a track-record, Gravy.

There are lots of really great Vets in here. Absorb what they say.

jimnyc
07-21-2016, 06:44 PM
Our military's presence in the region amounts to terrorism.

Have you seen the actions of ISIS? Al Qaeda" Taliban?

And you're equating our military to such groups? I suppose you'll now tell us that our military is out there proactively killing innocent people? Sorry, but I don't even debate such tripe. We ain't perfect, but we're far from damn terrorists, nor committing terrorist actions.

GravyBoat
07-21-2016, 06:51 PM
You have a track-record, Gravy.

There are lots of really great Vets in here. Absorb what they say.

What do they have to do with your ridiculous accusations against me?

Anti-Zionsim is NOT Anti-Jewish. In fact, my family on my father's side were all Italian Jews before being forced to convert to Catholicism. Forced mind you. The world is just as insane now as it was then, the human species has learned nothing.

And you're equating our military to such groups? I suppose you'll now tell us that our military is out there proactively killing innocent people? Sorry, but I don't even debate such tripe. We ain't perfect, but we're far from damn terrorists, nor committing terrorist actions.

WE are the ones who started and fund those organizations, ISIS and Al Qaeda. It's clear you've no clue as to how modern warfare is waged. As for the Taliban, taliban simply means "students". The Taliban are like the Boxers in China, their fight was to rid the imperial opium trade from their midst.

Reagan praised the Taliban. Bush condemned the Taliban. That right there says something. Think instead of feel and you'll understand what it says.

aboutime
07-21-2016, 07:02 PM

Too bad you are so filled with, and cherish hatred. Your GRAVYBOAT runnith over with anger, and spills your identity of hate for all to see. I'd like to see you tell your sad story to those Israeli citizens who get bombed, and murdered every day merely because people like you think you are smarter than everyone else.

Elessar
07-21-2016, 07:07 PM
What do they have to do with your ridiculous accusations against me?

Anti-Zionsim is NOT Anti-Jewish. In fact, my family on my father's side were all Italian Jews before being forced to convert to Catholicism. Forced mind you. The world is just as insane now as it was then, the human species has learned nothing.

Horse-poop.

They are synonyms applying to the same thing.

Who are Zionists? Jews, Catholics, Protestants? Pick one.

jimnyc
07-21-2016, 07:12 PM
WE are the ones who started and fund those organizations, ISIS and Al Qaeda. It's clear you've no clue as to how modern warfare is waged. As for the Taliban, taliban simply means "students". The Taliban are like the Boxers in China, their fight was to rid the imperial opium trade from their midst.

Reagan praised the Taliban. Bush condemned the Taliban. That right there says something. Think instead of feel and you'll understand what it says.

You just joined today. Please don't presume to think you know me or what I know. You want to equate America and our military to groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda, and of course play little games to make that link. Kinda stupid if you ask me, but I know you didn't.

Gunny
07-21-2016, 08:15 PM

Almost.

Okay, THAT one made me bust out laughing. Jimmy Buffet's greatest fan is a hick. That's f*cking rich. :laugh2:

Gunny
07-21-2016, 08:24 PM

First off, you're an idiot. Second, you must not know how to read. I'm the last person to expect anything from people; especially, the likes of you. And you could not detest "thanks for your service" or "hero" more than I do and I have been quite consistent with that for longer than your ass has probably been on this planet.

So blow THAT smoke up someone else's ass. No one wants peace more than us motherfuckers that fight the wars, idiot. You're just a typical ingrate.

Your ideals and words are only as good as what you have to back them up with. You gonna talk someone to death?

Black Diamond
07-21-2016, 08:24 PM
Shouldn't hjmick be in key West, not Charleston?

Gunny
07-21-2016, 08:36 PM
Shouldn't hjmick be in key West, not Charleston?

Cheaper to live in Charleston. When I lived in Key West it was in base housing. How's that lyric from "The Last Resort" by the Eagles go? "...when you call a place paradise, kiss it goodbye ..."

Drummond
07-22-2016, 07:46 AM
Our military's presence in the region amounts to terrorism. The Muslims are merely protecting their homelands from Western meddling.

Had we not been entangled with the Middle East, the USA and Europe wouldn't now be under invasion by "refugees". One day, another Crusades will have to be waged in which likely millions if not billions will perish. All of it will have been avoidable.

The global banksters financing all of this chaos and conflict are positively thrilled and laughing all the way to their banks.

Interesting ... I asked you in an earlier post whether you are a Muslim. I've yet to see you answer my question.

Certainly, the answer above could represent the thinking of one.

The Middle East has proven to be a hotbed of terrorism. This was something - and surely 9/11 proved this, beyond anyone's doubts ??? - which HAD to be tackled. The 'War on Terror' was absolutely vital, no only for America's interests, but those of the Western world. I for one support every single action taken in the pursuance of it, and I wonder if you, by contrast, would prefer to be condemnatory .. ?

In very simple terms (yet wholly TRUE) .. you don't just do nothing in the face of a murderous and brutal evil. You fight it. You take all the steps you must, to neutralise it. Relax any degree of determination in that effort, and the enemy gains from it. That 'gaining' would be quantifiable in death tolls.

3,000 dead after 9/11. Had no countering 'War on Terror' been started, how many more Americans, and Westerners generally, would've been murdered, for no other 'good' reason than daring to EXIST ?

Wars are always messy, but it was Islamic terrorism that started it, and the prevalence of Islamic terrorism that made it continue on. Either the enemy is forever tolerated, its bloodlust ditto, or, you do what you must to put an end to it.

Do you not agree ? If not ... are you representing Muslims in the act of disagreeing ?

GravyBoat
07-22-2016, 10:36 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9135&stc=1

Our entanglement with "Greater Israel" results in the deliberately created "refugee crisis" intended to destabilize Europe and the United States. The United States creates its own enemies so that it has someone to fight. Modern wars are just an industry, they've nothing whatsoever to do with our national defense, but rather only the defense of our fiat monetary system. It's how the world really works. The United States is nothing more than an open air gulag.

GravyBoat
07-22-2016, 10:51 AM
Interesting ... I asked you in an earlier post whether you are a Muslim. I've yet to see you answer my question.

Certainly, the answer above could represent the thinking of one.....

Do you not agree ? If not ... are you representing Muslims in the act of disagreeing ?

We have Freedom of Religion in this country. Therefore, my religion or your religion isn't at issue in this discussion. In other words, my religion is none of your business. In the United States, we are to separate religious beliefs from all governance. Christians can be seen to demand this of Muslims, no Sharia Law, yet Christians then want their beliefs intertwined with the law and public venues. This is hypocrisy.

Christians who demand prayer be instituted in public schools and venues only provide an impetus for Sharia Law, they provide a precedence for the dismissal of the US Constitution. Those of any religion who don't separate their beliefs from civic life are of grave threat to United States freedom and liberty.

NightTrain
07-22-2016, 12:46 PM
We have Freedom of Religion in this country. Therefore, my religion or your religion isn't at issue in this discussion. In other words, my religion is none of your business. In the United States, we are to separate religious beliefs from all governance. Christians can be seen to demand this of Muslims, no Sharia Law, yet Christians then want their beliefs intertwined with the law and public venues. This is hypocrisy.

Christians who demand prayer be instituted in public schools and venues only provide an impetus for Sharia Law, they provide a precedence for the dismissal of the US Constitution. Those of any religion who don't separate their beliefs from civic life are of grave threat to United States freedom and liberty.

You're a muzzie. That much was crystal clear the first dozen times you ranted about Zionists.

Why are you ashamed of admitting you're a muzzie? We've had plenty of muzzies roll through here over the years and you're hardly spewing anything original. At least the others had the balls to say what we already knew anyway.

Trigg
07-22-2016, 01:54 PM

The Jewish religion had been around for 5000 years and originated in Egypt. How are they NOT indigenous????????????

They come from that part of the world just like Muslims and Christians. The people are all native to that part of the world, they simply follow different religions.

GravyBoat
07-22-2016, 02:41 PM
The Jewish religion had been around for 5000 years and originated in Egypt. How are they NOT indigenous????????????

They come from that part of the world just like Muslims and Christians. The people are all native to that part of the world, they simply follow different religions.

Your understanding of Middle Eastern geography and religion appears to based upon emotion and religious conviction rather than historical facts.

What might be called "Modern Judaism" or "Jews" have been around for about 1,100 years. Zionism has been around for about about 100-150 years. Before that there was Hebrewism and "Hebrews". The Star of David is essentially nonexistent in Hebraic antiquity, it being a modern invention of the Rothschild banking family.

Zionist Israel results from an invasion by United Nations forces, under the auspices of another invention of the Rothschild banking family, the Balfour Agreement.

95% of Global Jewry aren't Torah Jews (biblically true) but rather Khazar Jews (biblically false). Zionist Israel is simply the return of the Khazarian Empire.

Gunny
07-22-2016, 02:52 PM

Don't teach history in school anymore? Or did you just sleep through class. Arabs have been trying to invade Europe since the days of Ancient Greece. And they just won't stop. They have to BE stopped.

Just to be clear, I did not believe in going into Iraq and predicted the fiasco that it has become. But you want to sit around pointing fingers while I want to solve the problem. It's too damned late to cry like a little bitch over spilled milk.

And your mouth is only as good "guys like me's" muscle. All you are is talk. I can see why you identify with a bunch of murdering Arabs that attack women and children in crowded markets in the name of a nonexistent race. They like to whine when confronted with the truth just like you.

Gunny
07-22-2016, 02:58 PM
I don't or won't pretend to speak for any one individual. What I will say though, is that ALL of our military are heroes and that's an opinion I have that I won't waver from. A military individual cannot be there if not for the entire team, which wouldn't exist without the military as a whole. Our military, my heroes, they have kept America safe for an awfully long time. Sure, of course I'm aware of folks like Audie Murphy that are above and beyond heroes, more than deserving of the honors that they have received. But that doesn't lessen the contribution of our military as a whole, and what each and every one of them have given up in order to serve our country, protect our country. So perhaps not everyone took a bullet or laid on top of a grenade, but they all contribute in some manner.

Gunnery Sergeant "Manila" John Basilone. Dude was a total a-hole and hardass. Held off an entire battalion of Japs on Guadalcanal. I have no idea how. Those of you that haven't fired a .30 Browning don't know what you're missing. That barrel will melt itself. And once his spotter went down he had to load and shoot.

THAT is a hero.

jimnyc
07-22-2016, 03:04 PM
You're a muzzie. That much was crystal clear the first dozen times you ranted about Zionists.

Why are you ashamed of admitting you're a muzzie? We've had plenty of muzzies roll through here over the years and you're hardly spewing anything original. At least the others had the balls to say what we already knew anyway.

Based on comments and such thus far, I think I agree with you. It'll be denied, like previous muslims who were embarrasses of themselves and their religion. But the skewered facts and such give them away every single time.

Gunny
07-22-2016, 03:06 PM

We do NOT wage war against noncombatants. He's trying to swerve the BS. If you get caught up in the fight and get killed, it happens. But our strategy and tactics in no way target people who aren't fighting.

Personally and professionally, if I caught someone murdering a noncombatant I'd put them up on murder charges. We don't play that game. People like this political tard like to make us out to be something we are not.

What I REALLY don't appreciate GravyBoat is walking through life listening to asswipes like you judge me when you don't have a clue what it's like to be the one that's there.

jimnyc
07-22-2016, 03:09 PM
Gunnery Sergeant "Manila" John Basilone. Dude was a total a-hole and hardass. Held off an entire battalion of Japs on Guadalcanal. I have no idea how. Those of you that haven't fired a .30 Browning don't know what you're missing. That barrel will melt itself. And once his spotter went down he had to load and shoot.

THAT is a hero.

I agree 500%. But here's the point I was kinda trying to make. He had to have a team, a batallion, a group or whatever you guys call it in the different forces. Without the "team", ain't no one going into things solo. Without air support, many battles would have been lost. Without communications, things can be near impossible at times. Without surveillance... you get my point. And I personally see the collective team as a bunch of heroes. :)

Gunny
07-22-2016, 03:10 PM
Your understanding of Middle Eastern geography and religion appears to based upon emotion and religious conviction rather than historical facts.

What might be called "Modern Judaism" or "Jews" have been around for about 1,100 years. Zionism has been around for about about 100-150 years. Before that there was Hebrewism and "Hebrews". The Star of David is essentially nonexistent in Hebraic antiquity, it being a modern invention of the Rothschild banking family.

Zionist Israel results from an invasion by United Nations forces, under the auspices of another invention of the Rothschild banking family, the Balfour Agreement.

95% of Global Jewry aren't Torah Jews (biblically true) but rather Khazar Jews (biblically false). Zionist Israel is simply the return of the Khazarian Empire.

Your ignorance of history is once again showing. I don't where you think you are, but quite a few of us are up to snuff on the military and history. You're a f-ing joke. You hatred is based on lies. You got about as much chance of selling that sh*t here as starting a campfire in a hurricane.

jimnyc
07-22-2016, 03:11 PM
We do NOT wage war against noncombatants. He's trying to swerve the BS. If you get caught up in the fight and get killed, it happens. But our strategy and tactics in no way target people who aren't fighting.

Personally and professionally, if I caught someone murdering a noncombatant I'd put them up on murder charges. We don't play that game. People like this political tard like to make us out to be something we are not.

What I REALLY don't appreciate @GravyBoat (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3724) is walking through life listening to asswipes like you judge me when you don't have a clue what it's like to be the one that's there.

Of course, I know that. How many times have we seen folks waltz in and talk about baby killers, psychos and all kinda of crap. They want to turn our military into monsters for their own spoken agendas. Muzzies don't like us, so any military presence to some of these roaches are terrorists. Dumbasses.

GravyBoat
07-22-2016, 03:15 PM
Don't teach history in school anymore? Or did you just sleep through class. Arabs have been trying to invade Europe since the days of Ancient Greece. And they just won't stop. They have to BE stopped.

Just to be clear, I did not believe in going into Iraq and predicted the fiasco that it has become. But you want to sit around pointing fingers while I want to solve the problem. It's too damned late to cry like a little bitch over spilled milk.

And your mouth is only as good "guys like me's" muscle. All you are is talk. I can see why you identify with a bunch of murdering Arabs that attack women and children in crowded markets in the name of a nonexistent race. They like to whine when confronted with the truth just like you.

I absolutely agree, Islam has no legitimate function in any White Human culture. However, our entanglement with Israel assists both Islam and Zionism in their conquest of the West.

jimnyc
07-22-2016, 03:19 PM
I absolutely agree, Islam has no legitimate function in any White Human culture. However, our entanglement with Israel assists both Islam and Zionism in their conquest of the West.

Islam shouldn't be a part of ANY culture. It should be eradicated completely, just as if one had a vermin or insect infestation.

GravyBoat
07-22-2016, 03:23 PM
Your ignorance of history is once again showing. I don't where you think you are, but quite a few of us are up to snuff on the military and history. You're a f-ing joke. You hatred is based on lies. You got about as much chance of selling that sh*t here as starting a campfire in a hurricane.

Cunny, if you wrote down all that you know about world history on a matchbook, then put it in little box, there'd still be plenty of room left for the Cracker Jacks. Do you know what five hundred of your brains in a can is called? A can of peas.

Gunny
07-22-2016, 03:30 PM

And I disagree. Islam has been trying to spread like the plague for centuries. It won't quit. It has to be stopped. Israel is just the latest excuse. Israeli's ARE semites, just like the rest of Arabs are. Misusing words doesn't change actual fact.

To correct another's comment, Israelis are not Egyptian. They are Arabs who went to Egypt for work. When they went back, their biggest battles were with Hittites. The Philistines were blips on the radar at the end. Just another tribe of Arabs.

The granddaddy of all this crap, Yassir Arafat WAS Egyptian. Arabs can freely come and go in the Middle East and corss whatever borders they want. That Israel exists is a concocted war by Arabs who don't want to go to work for a living. War is their business and they are willing to make one up to justify their existence.

Gunny
07-22-2016, 03:33 PM
Cunny, if you wrote down all that you know about world history on a matchbook, then put it in little box, there'd still be plenty of room left for the Cracker Jacks. Do you know what five hundred of your brains in a can is called? A can of peas.

Been schooling your ass since you got here, fuckwit. You sound like a copy of the National Enquirer. Just spreading unsubstantiated rumors.

But DO keep ignoring the fact that you aren't selling shit around here. You're not the first. You're not special. We've heard it all before.

You can't be first ... but you CAN be next.

jimnyc
07-22-2016, 03:34 PM
Cunny

Please don't alter names in such a fashion, especially leaning towards that name. I know what you're doing. This is the 2nd time in as many days. I'm asking politely. Just please don't alter names as such.

Abbey Marie
07-22-2016, 03:38 PM
Please don't alter names in such a fashion, especially leaning towards that name. I know what you're doing. This is the 2nd time in as many days. I'm asking politely. Just please don't alter names as such.

Some other boards sure must suck.

jimnyc
07-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Some other boards sure must suck.

I dunno. It was just obvious that the name was changed, and what it was trying to sound like. I'm sure he's getting acclimated to the scenery, and not everyone memorizes rules. Just making it clear is all. And while we don't ban people or micromanage or anything like that - over so many years it was generally that "C" word that annoys me. Not sure why folks like that word, other than to offend I suppose. :dunno:

Gunny
07-22-2016, 03:48 PM
Here's the other funny part to this thread. Sitting Bull was a Medicine Man. He was not the War Chief. Crazy Horse was. Custer attacked their women and children. He totally underestimated his enemy and got his ass kicked.

Another case of not understanding your enemy. Think we'd have learned in a century and a half, huh? American Indians lost due to attrition and our taking away his way of life (the buffalo). Man for man, they'd have whipped our asses.

In the meantime Mr Peabody, Sitting Bull was not a war chief.

Trigg
07-22-2016, 04:12 PM

which doesn't change the fact that jews are indigenous to that part of the world. There was no invasion. There was a change of religion for a portion of the existing population. Your original argument is wrong.

GravyBoat
07-22-2016, 04:37 PM

Okay, it won't happen again. He calls me names all the time, so I was just returning the favor, but I really didn't mean anything personal, I didn't mean to insult Gunny's service or the Corps.

Okay, Gunny? I'm very sorry for making light of your moniker. Thank you for your service. Please accept this my apology.

jimnyc
07-22-2016, 04:41 PM
Okay, it won't happen again. He calls me names all the time, so I was just returning the favor, but I really didn't mean anything personal, I didn't mean to insult Gunny's service or the Corps.

Okay, Gunny? I'm very sorry for making light of your moniker. Thank you for your service. Please accept this my apology.

If he does it, feel free to return fire. Calling names, while childish and we all do it, is not against the rules. I just have an issue with the "C" word, and of course altering their name. Trust me, while things are being mentioned to you, it's a learning curve, we are not moderating you. We will ALL call names from time to time, so don't think that's not allowed. Hell, there will be some downright brawls going on. Everyone can kill one another for all I care, just try and do it without using the C word and insulting all of our cool ladies here. :)

jimnyc
07-22-2016, 04:43 PM

Didn't you say you were former military?

Go to this thread, tell us about your service and be recognized. We have a fair amount of vets here - http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?1201-Attention-Veterans!

GravyBoat
07-22-2016, 04:51 PM
which doesn't change the fact that jews are indigenous to that part of the world. There was no invasion. There was a change of religion for a portion of the existing population. Your original argument is wrong.

I guess the word "invasion" is what we disagree on. Okay, so Israel's "Right of Return" isn't really just a glib way of saying "invasion". Okay, so Islam can change the existing religions of Europe and the United Stats and that's not an invasion. Riiiiiiight.

Also, if Jews were indigenous, why should there have to be a change of religion for a portion of the population? Why are you opposed to freedom of religion?

Zionist Israel was formed the result of invasion, it's an apartheid state far more terrible than South Africa ever was. In fact, there's a White Genocide occurring in South Africa at this very moment, that situation is infinitely more important than anything occurring in Zionist Israel.

Gunny
07-22-2016, 05:10 PM
I guess the word "invasion" is what we disagree on. Okay, so Israel's "Right of Return" isn't really just a glib way of saying "invasion". Okay, so Islam can change the existing religions of Europe and the United Stats and that's not an invasion. Riiiiiiight.

Also, if Jews were indigenous, why should there have to be a change of religion for a portion of the population? Why are you opposed to freedom of religion?

Zionist Israel was formed the result of invasion, it's an apartheid state far more terrible than South Africa ever was. In fact, there's a White Genocide occurring in South Africa at this very moment, that situation is infinitely more important than anything occurring in Zionist Israel.

It's not. The Treaty of Balfour re-established the state of Israel. Palestine was a British protectorate. No one wanted the Jews. They gave them a useless chunk of land Arabs lost in WWI.

Too damned bad. You lose, prepare for the consequences. The Romans dissolved Israel for daring to stand Against Rome. It was their country to begin with.

Got anything else?

GravyBoat
07-22-2016, 05:36 PM
It's not. The Treaty of Balfour re-established the state of Israel. Palestine was a British protectorate. No one wanted the Jews. They gave them a useless chunk of land Arabs lost in WWI.

Too damned bad. You lose, prepare for the consequences. The Romans dissolved Israel for daring to stand Against Rome. It was their country to begin with.

Got anything else?

No, because given your comments, it's only a matter of time before Israel is again dissolved. Maybe next time around they'll give it to the African diaspora in Harlem. You ever had barbecued gifelte fish? Man, that stuff sure is good.

Gunny
07-22-2016, 05:53 PM
No, because given your comments, it's only a matter of time before Israel is again dissolved. Maybe next time around they'll give it to the African diaspora in Harlem. You ever had barbecued gifelte fish? Man, that stuff sure is good.

You just don't get it, do you? Your response is just stupid. I run on logic. You picked the wrong person for your nonsensical shit. My comments are just fine. Yours refuse to accept the reality of the situation.

GravyBoat
07-22-2016, 07:12 PM
You just don't get it, do you? Your response is just stupid. I run on logic. You picked the wrong person for your nonsensical shit. My comments are just fine. Yours refuse to accept the reality of the situation.

No, you run on feelings and emotions. You're like a chick, every moment for you a living hell, wondering when your next nail is going to break.

aboutime
07-22-2016, 07:25 PM
No, you run on feelings and emotions. You're like a chick, every moment for you a living hell, wondering when your next nail is going to break.

GravyBoat-Sinker.....Your anti-Semetism is only outweighed by your Obvious hatred, and Stupidity here. This is the wrong place for you. You should immediately visit http://democraticunderground (http://democraticunderground.com)

GravyBoat
07-22-2016, 07:32 PM
GravyBoat-Sinker.....Your anti-Semetism is only outweighed by your Obvious hatred, and Stupidity here. This is the wrong place for you. You should immediately visit http://democraticunderground (http://democraticunderground.com)

Anti-Semitism? Hatred? Stupidity? Not me. Palestinians are in fact Semites. So stop with your anti-Semitism, hatred, and stupidity. And stop promoting your Marxist forum here, libtard. Go visit the lake and jump in.

aboutime
07-22-2016, 07:44 PM
Anti-Semitism? Hatred? Stupidity? Not me. Palestinians are in fact Semites. So stop with your anti-Semitism, hatred, and stupidity. And stop promoting your Marxist forum here, libtard. Go visit the lake and jump in.

Thanks GravyBoat. But you really should finish PRE-SCHOOL before trying to impress any of us here. I and others are not promoting YOU in any way. And by your repeating my words to you. You prove how immature, and actually full of hatred you are. When you use question marks to make statements about yourself. We know how miserable your life must be. You question, rather than think.
Calling me a libtard is comical. That would be like calling me a Liar after I tell you I plan to vote for Hillary. The Truth hurts you.

Gunny
07-22-2016, 07:52 PM

You're pissing me off. You want to stop? Or shall I stop you. There's nothing Marxist about this forum. What we don't do is let crybabies come in here and disrupt the place.

You crossed the line, prick. I ain't Gunny now. I'm a mod. You cool your fucking jets or you're gone. This is Jim's board not yours. He makes the rules. Junior jackasses ain't allowed. Especially stupid ones.

I laid down the law. You want to attack, you do it in the appropriate place, You keep personally attacking members of this board and I WILL make you go away.

Let me know if you got any questions.

Kathianne
07-22-2016, 07:58 PM
You're pissing me off. You want to stop? Or shall I stop you. There's nothing Marxist about this forum. What we don't do is let crybabies come in here and disrupt the place.

You crossed the line, prick. I ain't Gunny now. I'm a mod. You cool your fucking jets or you're gone. This is Jim's board not yours. He makes the rules. Junior jackasses ain't allowed. Especially stupid ones.

I laid down the law. You want to attack, you do it in the appropriate place, You keep personally attacking members of this board and I WILL make you go away.

Gunny, he was referring to AT's posting that linked to DU.

Originally Posted by aboutime http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=826361#post826361)
GravyBoat-Sinker.....Your anti-Semetism is only outweighed by your Obvious hatred, and Stupidity here. This is the wrong place for you. You should immediately visithttp://democraticunderground (http://democraticunderground.com/)

Gunny
07-22-2016, 08:06 PM
Gunny, he was referring to AT's posting that linked to DU.

You can handle him, ma'am. He's attacking people all over the place. I'm getting tired of it. I don't care about his political opinions. I care about him attacking people. That's his only recourse for his statements. Attack the person.

As far as his lead-off statements for his arguments go ... fair game. You know I won't stop.

Kathianne
07-22-2016, 08:12 PM
People, all of you! Stop it in regular threads and keep it to the cage.

I'm tired and my arm freaking hurts! If forced to, I'll just close all threads that become personal pissin' matches.

Now play nice!

Gunny
07-22-2016, 08:27 PM

I'm tired and my arm freaking hurts! If forced to, I'll just close all threads that become personal pissin' matches.

Now play nice!

The bird is the word. :laugh: Kath has spoken. I love her. :laugh:

GravyBoat
07-22-2016, 08:28 PM
Anyway, I've said all I can say on this matter. Also, I'm too white and too rich to care any more. In closing, I'll be thrilled when Bibi nukes Tehran, which in turn brings about the demise of Zionism. People and nations always end up being their own worst enemy. Gog and Magog. The predictions of Albert Pike. It's in the stars.

Because the greater part of my countrymen are no longer able to find any meaning in anything that's not first been beamed into their brain via television, my country will be cancelled at the end of the season.

Elessar
07-22-2016, 09:35 PM

Now play nice!

Stood down, M'Lady....

Gunny
07-22-2016, 09:35 PM
Anyway, I've said all I can say on this matter. Also, I'm too white and too rich to care any more. In closing, I'll be thrilled when Bibi nukes Tehran, which in turn brings about the demise of Zionism. People and nations always end up being their own worst enemy. Gog and Magog. The predictions of Albert Pike. It's in the stars.

Because the greater part of my countrymen are no longer able to find any meaning in anything that's not first been beamed into their brain via television, my country will be cancelled at the end of the season.

:cowboy:

GravyBoat
07-23-2016, 12:10 AM

I never said this forum was Marxist, moderator. Did you even bother to see the link the other member mentioned? No? And why was that? I suggest you go back and take a look, because you'll see that he was promoting a website called Democracy Underground. That sounds like Marxism in my book. He said I should register there. That sounds like fomenting revolution in my book. No, I will neither partake of Marxism nor revolution.

Now back to the issue at hand...

So as I was saying before, the Palestinians are no more "terrorists" against Israel, than Geronimo and all other "red devil injun savages"were "terrorists" against the United States. Understand? There's a comparison I'm making between the two. They're equal because they're indigenous peoples struggling to remain free from outside influence and foreign invasion.

At one time in America, the Red Man was widely regarded by Whites as heroic in fighting to thwart us "white devils". President Grant had a Native American on his staff during the Civil War, General Ely Parker. The customs house Parker had built is still in use today as a post office. As president, Grant enacted policies to stop our genocide against Native Americans, in favor of education and assimilation.

As for our current foreign policy, it's both insane and goes against the very principles of Americana. The Founding Fathers warned, avoid foreign entanglements. Thus, I believe our entanglement with Zionist Israel not only violates the Constitution, but it will destroy both our country and theirs.

Now some additional background; as I have shown previously in this thread, Antizionism does not equate Antisemitism, since the vast majority of Orthodox or "True Jews" don't recognize Zionist Israel as the "Jewish Homeland". Also, Muslims are free to practice their religion here in the United States, so long as they refrain from seeking to implement Sharia Law in the United States.

So with all that in mind, please feel free to debate me on these issues. However, kindly refrain from making wild accusations of me and name calling. If you want to present your argument, you will do so in a polite and genteel manner, danke shine.

Gunny
07-23-2016, 12:56 AM
I never said this forum was Marxist, moderator. Did you even bother to see the link the other member mentioned? No? And why was that? I suggest you go back and take a look, because you'll see that he was promoting a website called Democracy Underground. That sounds like Marxism in my book. He said I should register there. That sounds like fomenting revolution in my book. No, I will neither partake of Marxism nor revolution.

Now back to the issue at hand...

So as I was saying before, the Palestinians are no more "terrorists" against Israel, than Geronimo and all other "red devil injun savages"were "terrorists" against the United States. Understand? There's a comparison I'm making between the two. They're equal because they're indigenous peoples struggling to remain free from outside influence and foreign invasion.

At one time in America, the Red Man was widely regarded by Whites as heroic in fighting to thwart us "white devils". President Grant had a Native American on his staff during the Civil War, General Ely Parker. The customs house Parker had built is still in use today as a post office. As president, Grant enacted policies to stop our genocide against Native Americans, in favor of education and assimilation.

As for our current foreign policy, it's both insane and goes against the very principles of Americana. The Founding Fathers warned, avoid foreign entanglements. Thus, I believe our entanglement with Zionist Israel not only violates the Constitution, but it will destroy both our country and theirs.

Now some additional background; as I have shown previously in this thread, Antizionism does not equate Antisemitism, since the vast majority of Orthodox or "True Jews" don't recognize Zionist Israel as the "Jewish Homeland". Also, Muslims are free to practice their religion here in the United States, so long as they refrain from seeking to implement Sharia Law in the United States.

So with all that in mind, please feel free to debate me on these issues. However, kindly refrain from making wild accusations of me and name calling. If you want to present your argument, you will do so in a polite and genteel manner, danke shine.

Let's get one thing clear. I'm a member of this board and have been since it began. I say what I want to. I'm also the hardass around here. If you think I can't differentiate between being a member and a moderator, don't address me. I'm a moderator for a reason which has nothing to do with you.

You aren't special, You aren't original. If you want to attack people personally you got your own private thread. You will follow the rules. I don't give a damn how they do it where you came from. We're laid back here and don't play this "my response is to attack you personally" BS.

You're more than welcome to be here. But you fit in with us. We don't fit in with you. You don't make the rules. Jim makes the rules and I will enforce them. You said I'm a dime a dozen? Bet your ass. I'm an enforcer. I ain't got time for your little pansy ass games.

I like to sit here and chill, myself. How many threads have you already ruined? Play nice. And I'm tired of warning you.

GravyBoat
07-23-2016, 01:27 AM
Let's get one thing clear. I'm a member of this board and have been since it began. I say what I want to. I'm also the hardass around here. If you think I can't differentiate between being a member and a moderator, don't address me. I'm a moderator for a reason which has nothing to do with you.

You aren't special, You aren't original. If you want to attack people personally you got your own private thread. You will follow the rules. I don't give a damn how they do it where you came from. We're laid back here and don't play this "my response is to attack you personally" BS.

You're more than welcome to be here. But you fit in with us. We don't fit in with you. You don't make the rules. Jim makes the rules and I will enforce them. You said I'm a dime a dozen? Bet your ass. I'm an enforcer. I ain't got time for your little pansy ass games.

I like to sit here and chill, myself. How many threads have you already ruined? Play nice. And I'm tired of warning you.

10-4 and roger that, moderator. Okay, now back to the topic: The Israel's have used white phosphorus shells on civilian targets in Gaza, contrary to every law and convention of modern warfare. These war crimes were committed using munitions supplied by the United States. I believe that my country is wrong to support war crimes and genocide against the indigenous people of Palestine. If we took all the money we give to Israel and doled it out to our nation's service disabled veterans, now that would be an intelligent thing to do.

Gunny
07-23-2016, 02:17 AM
10-4 and roger that, moderator. Okay, now back to the topic: The Israel's have used white phosphorus shells on civilian targets in Gaza, contrary to every law and convention of modern warfare. These war crimes were committed using munitions supplied by the United States. I believe that my country is wrong to support war crimes and genocide against the indigenous people of Palestine. If we took all the money we give to Israel and doled it out to our nation's service disabled veterans, now that would be an intelligent thing to do.

Willy Pete is not a weapon. You pop smoke for close air support so they blow up the bad guys without dropping shit on you.

There are no indigenous people of so-called Palestine. They're Arabs. How about we fight fr what iis right? I ain't fighting on behalf of my enemy.

SassyLady
07-23-2016, 03:45 AM

There will be no conquest of the West. :slap:

Black Diamond
07-23-2016, 03:48 AM
There will be no conquest of the West. :slap:

Let's hope Islam doesn't conquer the west. The leaders of the free world are doing all they can to make it happen.

SassyLady
07-23-2016, 03:55 AM

Perhaps, if you were just as incensed about the Palestinians attacking innocent Israeli people we might consider listening to your arguments. However, you seem to be one-sided in your support of the Palestinians and the terroristic acts that they perform on innocent Israeli citizens.

Would you advocate Mexico and the citizens of Mexico attacking innocent Americans. Or, as an American would you defend our country from Mexico trying to "take back" what they perceive to be their land?

Black Diamond
07-23-2016, 03:59 AM
Perhaps, if you were just as incensed about the Palestinians attacking innocent Israeli people we might consider listening to your arguments. However, you seem to be one-sided in your support of the Palestinians and the terroristic acts that they perform on innocent Israeli citizens.

Would you advocate Mexico and the citizens of Mexico attacking innocent Americans. Or, as an American would you defend our country from Mexico trying to "take back" what they perceive to be their land?
Texas...

SassyLady
07-23-2016, 04:07 AM
Let's hope Islam doesn't conquer the west. The leaders of the free world are doing all they can to make it happen.

The insanity of liberal progressives and their open borders will contribute heavily to the demise of western culture. However, I believe conservatives who are concerned about losing the essence of America are finding their voices and will step up and stop the insidious advancement of Islamic sharia laws in this country.

GravyBoat
07-23-2016, 09:15 AM
Willy Pete is not a weapon. You pop smoke for close air support so they blow up the bad guys without dropping shit on you.

There are no indigenous people of so-called Palestine. They're Arabs. How about we fight fr what iis right? I ain't fighting on behalf of my enemy.
Palestine isn't "so called" it's a historical and current fact. And the only right thing to do is butt out, no foreign entanglements. The Zionists murdered our boys on the USS Liberty false flag attack, while LBJ sat around and twiddled his thumbs. Zionist Israel isn't worth one American life, let alone one human life anywhere on earth.

Anyway, all that's left in the region at this point is Iran. The Zionists are threatening to nuke Tehran, but not before they nuke somewhere in the United States first, they're such geniuses with their false flags. If that doesn't spark WW III then I don't know what will. The Bear beat back the Khazars back in about 850 AD, it looks like they'll have to do it again, Putin has more heart than our entire Pentagon on Valentine's Day. I predict that after Putin hands Zionist Israel their ass, the Khazar Jews abandon Judaism and go back to worshiping their genitals, just like they did before becoming Jewish, leaving the True Jews alone to worship Moses.

GravyBoat
07-23-2016, 09:44 AM

I never said that I advocate Palestinians attacking Israeli civilian targets, I only say that they're not terrorists in so doing, because they're only attempting to defeat a Zionist enemy bent on their genocide. However, Zionist Israel must return to the borders of 1947 if they're to survive, Zionist Israel simply must accept the conditions upon which they were originally founded.

As for innocence, no Zionist who occupies Palestinian land is innocent, just like no pioneer on the American Frontier who occupied land belonging to Native Americans was innocent. Even today, none of us in the United States is innocent, which is why we must all be working for peace.

That's why I'd never advocate Mexico or Native Americans war against the United States; but if they did such things, I'd not be surprised. Nor would I be surprised if it was Native American behind 9/11 (although we all know that it was Royal Sauds in cooperative effort with Mossad).

GravyBoat
07-23-2016, 10:03 AM
The insanity of liberal progressives and their open borders will contribute heavily to the demise of western culture. However, I believe conservatives who are concerned about losing the essence of America are finding their voices and will step up and stop the insidious advancement of Islamic sharia laws in this country.

I disagree. First, religious Democrats think Sharia Law in the United States is a hoot, so they'll do nothing to stop it. Second, religious Republicans see Sharia Law in the United States as a means to advance their own religious agenda in governance, so they'll do nothing truly meaningful to stop it.

Especially for religious Republicans, they've always seen the Separation Clause of the US Constitution as an annoyance, as a mere suggestion. But of course now that Sharia Law is rearing its ugly head, Republicans are all like, "We need to return to the Constitution!" No, they want that only for Muslims not for Christians. That's why within twenty years, Sharia Law will be an integral part of American life, just as Noahide and Talmudic Law is today an integral part of American life.

Gunny
07-23-2016, 01:17 PM
Palestine isn't "so called" it's a historical and current fact. And the only right thing to do is butt out, no foreign entanglements. The Zionists murdered our boys on the USS Liberty false flag attack, while LBJ sat around and twiddled his thumbs. Zionist Israel isn't worth one American life, let alone one human life anywhere on earth.

Anyway, all that's left in the region at this point is Iran. The Zionists are threatening to nuke Tehran, but not before they nuke somewhere in the United States first, they're such geniuses with their false flags. If that doesn't spark WW III then I don't know what will. The Bear beat back the Khazars back in about 850 AD, it looks like they'll have to do it again, Putin has more heart than our entire Pentagon on Valentine's Day. I predict that after Putin hands Zionist Israel their ass, the Khazar Jews abandon Judaism and go back to worshiping their genitals, just like they did before becoming Jewish, leaving the True Jews alone to worship Moses.

Scroll up. I've already addressed this. I have neither the time nor inclination to repeat myself to deaf ears. Your mis-truths don't change actual fact.

SassyLady
07-23-2016, 01:30 PM
I never said that I advocate Palestinians attacking Israeli civilian targets, I only say that they're not terrorists in so doing, because they're only attempting to defeat a Zionist enemy bent on their genocide. However, Zionist Israel must return to the borders of 1947 if they're to survive, Zionist Israel simply must accept the conditions upon which they were originally founded.

As for innocence, no Zionist who occupies Palestinian land is innocent, just like no pioneer on the American Frontier who occupied land belonging to Native Americans was innocent. Even today, none of us in the United States is innocent, which is why we must all be working for peace.

That's why I'd never advocate Mexico or Native Americans war against the United States; but if they did such things, I'd not be surprised. Nor would I be surprised if it was Native American behind 9/11 (although we all know that it was Royal Sauds in cooperative effort with Mossad).

I disagree with your premise that the Israelis want to commit genocide. I believe it's the other way around. Palestinians are committed to eradicating the people of Israel.

Why must Israel submit to survive? Why not advocate Palestinians submit to the borders just as Mexico and Native Americans have submitted all these years?

Gunny
07-23-2016, 01:32 PM
I disagree with your premise that the Israelis want to commit genocide. I believe it's the other way around. Palestinians are committed to eradicating the people of Israel.

Why must Israel submit to survive? Why not advocate Palestinians submit to the borders just as Mexico and Native Americans have submitted all these years?

You can lead a horse to water .....:laugh:

SassyLady
07-23-2016, 01:42 PM
I disagree. First, religious Democrats think Sharia Law in the United States is a hoot, so they'll do nothing to stop it. Second, religious Republicans see Sharia Law in the United States as a means to advance their own religious agenda in governance, so they'll do nothing truly meaningful to stop it.

Especially for religious Republicans, they've always seen the Separation Clause of the US Constitution as an annoyance, as a mere suggestion. But of course now that Sharia Law is rearing its ugly head, Republicans are all like, "We need to return to the Constitution!" No, they want that only for Muslims not for Christians. That's why within twenty years, Sharia Law will be an integral part of American life, just as Noahide and Talmudic Law is today an integral part of American life.

And, it's this "it's a hoot" mentality that I find so dangerous. Liberals are so focused on politically correct that they don't even know the fox is in the hen house.

Your assessment of Republicans attitude shows just how out of touch you are with regard to understanding conservatives. Sharia law isn't opposed because of religious context... it's because it's a set of barbaric laws. Anyone with an ounce of common sense should oppose even the suggestion of a sharia law culture in America.

SassyLady
07-23-2016, 02:06 PM
Texas...

California (where they are not the minority anymore), Arizona, New Mexico .....

Gunny
07-23-2016, 02:20 PM
California (where they are not the minority anymore), Arizona, New Mexico .....

I would have a hard time with that one. I don't pay any attention to Mexicans. Lots of indians here (in NM). California is the worst.

aboutime
07-23-2016, 06:30 PM
Scroll up. I've already addressed this. I have neither the time nor inclination to repeat myself to deaf ears. Your mis-truths don't change actual fact.

Gunny. I suspect. Either Gravyboat is related to gabby, or gabby has assumed another identity to pretend at being smarter than everyone else again.:laugh:

Gunny
07-23-2016, 06:37 PM
Gunny. I suspect. Either Gravyboat is related to gabby, or gabby has assumed another identity to pretend at being smarter than everyone else again.:laugh:

I don't see much point to arguing with someone that wants to exterminate people. He's just angry because we ain't killing the ones he wants us to.

Drummond
07-23-2016, 06:59 PM

Translation: no admittance of actually being a Muslim will be openly posted.

Gravyboat .... really ... this is all rather tiresome. Ultimately, much though it would've been useful - and instructive - for you to tell us, really, it doesn't matter.

As a Muslim, you'll work to advance the Muslim point of view. Of course you will. This we've seen some evidence of, and as time marches on, so we'll see more of the same. The truth of the matter, if not already obvious, WILL become that, whether you admit to your allegiance or not.

You're not the only poster I've seen here who's chosen not to be candid about his true beliefs .. and I expect you won't be the last. Some people just choose such a path ... weirdly, in my view, because it gets them nowhere .. but they do. You really shouldn't expect others here to fail to pick up the clues, as and when they become apparent.

I genuinely hope you enjoy your time here, Gravyboat. I hope, over time, you'll see the wisdom of representing yourself with total and unfettered candour.

Gunny
07-23-2016, 07:13 PM
Translation: no admittance of actually being a Muslim will be openly posted.

Gravyboat .... really ... this is all rather tiresome. Ultimately, much though it would've been useful - and instructive - for you to tell us, really, it doesn't matter.

As a Muslim, you'll work to advance the Muslim point of view. Of course you will. This we've seen some evidence of, and as time marches on, so we'll see more of the same. The truth of the matter, if not already obvious, WILL become that, whether you admit to your allegiance or not.

You're not the only poster I've seen here who's chosen not to be candid about his true beliefs .. and I expect you won't be the last. Some people just choose such a path ... weirdly, in my view, because it gets them nowhere .. but they do. You really shouldn't expect others here to fail to pick up the clues, as and when they become apparent.

I genuinely hope you enjoy your time here, Gravyboat. I hope, over time, you'll see the wisdom of representing yourself with total and unfettered candour.

I look at it like the flag burning thread. Why hide the face of who and what you are if you're so damned proud?

My guess is he is just another young, disaffected American kid. He posts wrote ideology and when you question him he attacks with insults instead of facts. Lots of people like that for some reason. Look at our so-called President.

I have no idea why the very thing that gives these people the freedoms they have is what they hate.

GravyBoat
07-24-2016, 07:39 AM
Responding to a couple of threads, I wanted to sat that I'm not Gabby. Also, as for my religion, I hope in time you'll see the wisdom in not judging folks by their religion. That's why I said my religion is not at issue here, what is at issue is our nation's disrespect for the Constitution; foreign entanglements, and lack of adherence to the Separation Clause.

But for the record, I'm not any one religion, I'm a deeply spiritual person in divine communion with the Creator who believes that our Republic can only survive by secular governance, not only because of its Constitutional guarantee, but also by its mandate from Common Sense.

BoogyMan
07-24-2016, 08:52 AM
You continue to speak of modern Palestinians as "indigenous." It is quite clear from your continued use of this word and the context in which you use it that you don't have a clue what it means.....and more importantly you don't have a clue about the history of the area.

Abbey Marie
07-24-2016, 09:40 AM
Responding to a couple of threads, I wanted to sat that I'm not Gabby. Also, as for my religion, I hope in time you'll see the wisdom in not judging folks by their religion. That's why I said my religion is not at issue here, what is at issue is our nation's disrespect for the Constitution; foreign entanglements, and lack of adherence to the Separation Clause.

But for the record, I'm not any one religion, I'm a deeply spiritual person in divine communion with the Creator who believes that our Republic can only survive by secular governance, not only because of its Constitutional guarantee, but also by its mandate from Common Sense.

American Indian?

Kathianne
07-24-2016, 09:55 AM
American Indian?

New Age?

aboutime
07-24-2016, 04:02 PM

Sounds even more like gabby now. Being just as defensive, and bragging about how seemingly more elite and a snob to boot, looking down your nose at everyone else? You cannot disguise who you actually are, from who you are trying to pretend to be.

Gunny
07-24-2016, 05:30 PM
Sounds even more like gabby now. Being just as defensive, and bragging about how seemingly more elite and a snob to boot, looking down your nose at everyone else? You cannot disguise who you actually are, from who you are trying to pretend to be.

Much as I hate to say it aboutime , but Gabby's got NOTHING on this guy rowing his 12 man boat alone.

aboutime
07-24-2016, 06:04 PM
Much as I hate to say it aboutime , but Gabby's got NOTHING on this guy rowing his 12 man boat alone.

I tend to agree with ya gunny, but this guy is rowing his boat, with all of his toes stuck in holes to keep him afloat. His real problem is....there are 11 holes! And that open one is the one that WON'T SHUT UP!:laugh:

Gunny
07-24-2016, 06:09 PM

What defines you is how you are judged. Instead of rejecting those committing evil in the name of your religion, you embrace their philosophy. Your religion is irrelevant to me. Your words are relevant. You defend cowards and lies.

Elessar
07-24-2016, 06:58 PM
Gravy...

I've known you for years over 4 other forums.

Instead of ostracizing yourself from yet another one, why
don't you settle in and relax?

Nope...Indeed you are not Gabby. I know that, but don't come in here
opening up right off the bat on people who are hard-planted here.

Gunny
07-24-2016, 07:10 PM
Gravy...

I've known you for years over 4 other forums.

Instead of ostracizing yourself from yet another one, why
don't you settle in and relax?

Nope...Indeed you are not Gabby. I know that, but don't come in here
opening up right off the bat on people who are hard-planted here.

I honestly have no idea who he is. I don't think he's Gabby. I believe the inference was more metaphorical than actual. Personality's aren't the same.

My point is simply that he doesn't have to be a jerk. We're all old here and half of us vets. You ain't selling nothing round these parts. He can make whatever argument he wants within the rules, but a modicum of respect for others is included in that.

Elessar
07-24-2016, 07:26 PM
I honestly have no idea who he is. I don't think he's Gabby. I believe the inference was more metaphorical than actual. Personality's aren't the same.

My point is simply that he doesn't have to be a jerk. We're all old here and half of us vets. You ain't selling nothing round these parts. He can make whatever argument he wants within the rules, but a modicum of respect for others is included in that.

That is very true. I find it funny when You and Jim screw with each other, and You with Me.
There are others who do the same, of course....but in a way it does show a mutual respect!

Gunny
07-24-2016, 07:43 PM
That is very true. I find it funny when You and Jim screw with each other, and You with Me.
There are others who do the same, of course....but in a way it does show a mutual respect!

I feel neglected if Jim ain't calling me a name. :laugh:

GravyBoat
07-25-2016, 02:24 AM

I agree. I've also found that a great many so-called "Christian" people are liberal progressives. I take part in a local "pub theology" group, where local folks get together and talk about various spiritually based topics at a local brew pub. Most in the group are various Protestant denominations, who refer to Islam as a "religion of peace" and that "we're all immigrants in America". Then there's another guy, he's always at odds with the group over morality issues, he's a Catholic and a so called "Republican". But he was saying how great it was when he was in London, where he saw Muslims praying in the streets, that Americans should be doing the same here, and the country should restore prayer in public schools.

When I tell them that Muslims stop traffic and block entire roads to do their prayer, and that if the don't pray, they get ostracized from their communities (sort of like I've been right here in this thread), or even beaten or killed. No, I tell the group, the United States is a Republic, we can't have Sharia Law here. Nor can we have prayer in public schools; because what religion? Pray for what and to whom?

But the logic of our 1st Amendment and Separation Clause seems to fall on deaf ears.

And now the "faithful" in Louisiana are restoring "prayer" in public schools. This is a prelude to Sharia Law becoming deeply rooted in the United States. You can't just pick and choose with this stuff, our public schools will soon become recruitment zones for Islam. And guess what? Should you attempt to stop it, you'll be jailed for religious persecution.

Drummond
07-25-2016, 06:31 AM

What have I said about your advancing the Muslim point of view, and what it would tell others here ?

Hamas is a known Palestinian terrorist group. It's internationally recognised to be one, and of course, their many barbaric terrorist acts attest to the truth of that. BUT .. you are saying that attacks on 'Israeli civilian targets' are not evidence of their being terrorists.

This, of course, is abusive nonsense. Attacking innocent civilians, certainly with the intention to kill and / or maim, certainly qualifies as a terrorist act. But you are trying to excuse this barbarity. You are trying to sanitise both the act, AND the very nature of the scum responsible. In point of fact, you're therefore proving yourself to be a Hamas supporter (even if you don't state it outright).

A core aim of Hamas is to see the demise of the State of Israel. They've been dedicated to that goal for as long as they've existed. They use terrorism as their means of advancing that agenda. But for all this, still, YOU refuse to recognise them as terrorists ...

I don't even need to say any more -- my case is too clear-cut to bother.

Gunny
07-25-2016, 06:40 AM
What have I said about your advancing the Muslim point of view, and what it would tell others here ?

Hamas is a known Palestinian terrorist group. It's internationally recognised to be one, and of course, their many barbaric terrorist acts attest to the truth of that. BUT .. you are saying that attacks on 'Israeli civilian targets' are not evidence of their being terrorists.

This, of course, is abusive nonsense. Attacking innocent civilians, certainly with the intention to kill and / or maim, certainly qualifies as a terrorist act. But you are trying to excuse this barbarity. You are trying to sanitise both the act, AND the very nature of the scum responsible. In point of fact, you're therefore proving yourself to be a Hamas supporter (even if you don't state it outright).

A core aim of Hamas is to see the demise of the State of Israel. They've been dedicated to that goal for as long as they've existed. They use terrorism as their means of advancing that agenda. But for all this, still, YOU refuse to recognise them as terrorists ...

I don't even need to say any more -- my case is too clear-cut to bother.

You ain't going to change his mind. You're wasting your time. People that attack non combatants are scum, as you say. They are their own worst evidence.

Drummond
07-25-2016, 06:46 AM
You ain't going to change his mind. You're wasting your rime. People that attack non combatants are scum, as you say. They are their own worst evidence.

You're right, of course .. I've no hope of changing this individual's mind. He's way too dedicated to his brand of 'thinking' for that to happen. A brand of thinking that just 'happens' to show willful blindness towards known terrorists BEING such, and their acts being what they obviously are.

Gunny
07-25-2016, 07:21 AM
You're right, of course .. I've no hope of changing this individual's mind. He's way too dedicated to his brand of 'thinking' for that to happen. A brand of thinking that just 'happens' to show willful blindness towards known terrorists BEING such, and their acts being what they obviously are.

The difference is simple. Native Americans were defending themselves. They weren't spreading like locusts trying to take control of everything. His analogy is lame.

jimnyc
07-25-2016, 07:30 AM
If possible, let's worry less about who we think someone may be, and concentrate more on the subjects at hand? Elessar has already vouched for this member, so we know it's not someone else. Beat one another up with the facts. :)

Gunny
07-28-2016, 05:31 PM
If possible, let's worry less about who we think someone may be, and concentrate more on the subjects at hand? Elessar has already vouched for this member, so we know it's not someone else. Beat one another up with the facts. :)
jimnyc My GF drives me off the rails with that crap. "Everybody's a sock". A lot of people think if you have a different name on a different board you're a sock. I'm like How does THAT work? Once I get an ID on one board I'm just stuck with it everywhere I go?

I'm not imaginative enough to pretend to be someone else. :laugh:

As far as the topic goes .... You could technically call Native Americans of the Old West "terrorists". Or you could call it what it was ... a clash of cultures. In that regard, that is the issue in the Middle East. What you call it is irrelevant.

What I don't get about it just how stupid do you have to be? You've got an Egyptian claiming to be a so-called Palestinian stirring this sh*t up (Arafat). You've got Iran, who are Persians, not Arabs, keeping it going. You give the former the Nobel Peace Prize and the latter the green light to get nukes.

Do any of these jugheads use that empty space between their ears?

Elessar
07-28-2016, 07:11 PM
Do any of these jugheads use that empty space between their ears?

Now just where do you think they will store their sawdust?:laugh:

GravyBoat
07-28-2016, 08:51 PM
Now just where do you think they will store their sawdust? :laugh:
Hardy har har, Jack Benny. You could open a particle board factory with all the sawdust you got crammed into that noggin o' yours. :rolleyes:

Elessar
07-28-2016, 09:10 PM
Hardy har har, Jack Benny. You could open a particle board factory with all the sawdust you got crammed into that noggin o' yours. :rolleyes:

Clever, but ineffective.

Been sniffing starting fluid again? Beyond that, not going to touch this.

Gunny
08-22-2016, 03:33 PM

"Terrorist" is just another label. By definition, if I scare you, I'm a terrorist. It's just more misuse of a word. I'll tell you right now, if you're facing me? I'll do my best to terrorize the f*ck out of you. Anything to throw you off your game. It's called PsyOps (psychological warfare).

What I WON'T do is send anyone down to a market loaded with noncombatants and commit murder. Which, is the definition of "terrorism" nowadays. Big difference between your analogy and reality. Starting with you not even knowing who the war chief was for the Souix.

These cowardly Palestinians won't fight. Name one battle where they faced up. Native Americans would face you head on, win lose or draw. And they would fight you man to man to the death. These cowardly Arabs wouldn't know how to fight a man if you drew them a Yosemite Sam picture.

THAT is the difference.

aboutime
08-22-2016, 07:21 PM

GravyBoat. Not to mention all of the sawdust you bring here, that ESCAPED from your noggin.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: