PDA

View Full Version : Why should Hillary Clinton be President?

07-24-2007, 07:07 PM
I was conducting a survey online. Ive had tons of responses. The only answer:

She was married to Bill.

I cant believe there are honestly that many Americans shallow enough to elect someone because of that.

glockmail
07-24-2007, 07:21 PM
We owe it to her. We should be so lucky to lick the fungus between her toes.

Black Lance
07-25-2007, 01:05 AM
Why should Hillary Clinton be President?

Short answer: She was married to Bill Clinton, and has a vagina.

stephanie
07-25-2007, 01:18 AM
A shorter answer...........SHE SHOULDN'T BE..:coffee:

nevadamedic
07-25-2007, 01:19 AM
Short answer: She was married to Bill Clinton, and has a vagina.

I wouldn't be so sure about the vagina thing........... I bet she has a pretty big shlong down there.

nevadamedic
07-25-2007, 01:21 AM

She was married to Bill.

I cant believe there are honestly that many Americans shallow enough to elect someone because of that.

I don't see why they would just because of that, he is one of the worst President's in history other then Carter.

Abbey Marie
07-25-2007, 01:40 AM

She was married to Bill.

Interesting that they said, "She was married to Bill".

Black Lance
07-25-2007, 01:56 AM
I wouldn't be so sure about the vagina thing........... I bet she has a pretty big shlong down there.

True, but I don't know very many Democrats who've got a shlong, so it isn't surprising that they don't recognize the one between Hillary Clinton's legs.

red states rule
07-25-2007, 05:14 AM
Hillary's Deal With the Devil

Hillary was finishing up a day as Senator for New York when the Devil suddenly appeared in her office and made her an offer...

"I am here to offer you a deal," the Devil said. "I will give you unlimited wealth, even more power, and a media that will pander to your every whim. In return, all I ask for is your soul, the souls of every member of your family, and the souls of all your constituents."

Hillary pondered for a moment and then asked, "Unlimited wealth and power?"

"Absolutely unlimited," the Devil asserted.

"A pandering media?" she asked.

"They'll fall over themselves to support you, no matter what you say or do," the Devil assured.

"And you want my soul, my family's souls, and the souls of my constituents?" she asked.

"Yes. All of them," the Devil answered.

Hillary was deep in thought for a moment, then finally spoke:

"So...what's the catch?"

glockmail
07-25-2007, 07:46 AM
Short answer: She was married to Bill Clinton, and has a vagina. She had that sewn up a long time ago.

red states rule
07-25-2007, 07:57 AM
The early years

GW in Ohio
07-26-2007, 12:04 PM
Yeah, you're right. She has no qualifications to be president. Who cares that she's been elected Senator from New York twice? Or that she's served on the Armed Services Committee?

Vote for Rudy Giuliani. He was Mayor of New York. That's just like running the most powerful nation on earth, right?

Or vote for Fred Thompson. He's an actor. Worked for Reagan, right?

Or vote for Mitt Romney. He was governor of that commie outpost up in New England.

Or Newt Gingrich. He's a really smart guy. And he knows how to play hardball, as evidenced by how he browbeat his hospitalized wife about a divorce.

Or Tom Tancredo. He gives all the conservatives here a political woody.

Hagbard Celine
07-26-2007, 12:23 PM

She was married to Bill.

I can't believe nobody could come up with better reasons than that. Let's see if I can...

For one thing, she's got more political experience than most people in Washington (president Bush for example--he only served as governor before becoming president--so did Bill, but we're talking about Hillary here). She was part of Bill's gubernatorial and presidential runs, she served as first lady for eight years (and I think we can all agree that she was one of the most publicly active first ladies ever) and she's served two terms in the US Senate.
As first lady and as a senator, she's met and has good relations with numerous world leaders, including many leaders of Muslim countries.
She's very smart and well-educated, She graduated with departmental honors from Wellesley College and she later went to Yale Law School.

She's an ideal candidate, she's just a woman, which is the hang-up I think most have with her.

nevadamedic
07-26-2007, 12:33 PM
Yeah, you're right. She has no qualifications to be president. Who cares that she's been elected Senator from New York twice? Or that she's served on the Armed Services Committee?

Vote for Rudy Giuliani. He was Mayor of New York. That's just like running the most powerful nation on earth, right?

Or vote for Mitt Romney. He was governor of that commie outpost up in New England.

Or Newt Gingrich. He's a really smart guy. And he knows how to play hardball, as evidenced by how he browbeat his hospitalized wife about a divorce.

Rudy Giuliani has done a lot more then be the Mayor of New York dumbshit.

Giuliani served in the United States Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York, eventually becoming U.S. Attorney. Giuliani later served two terms as Mayor of New York City (1994–2001). He was credited by some with initiating improvements in the city's quality of life and with a reduction in crime.[1] Others, however, criticized him as divisive and authoritarian[2] and disputed his role in reducing crime.[3] Giuliani gained national attention during and after the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center[4]. In 2001 Time magazine named him "Person of the Year" [5] and he was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II.[6] His high media profile in the days following the attacks led supporters to nickname him "America's Mayor."[7][8]

After leaving office as mayor, Giuliani founded Giuliani Partners, a security consulting business, acquired Giuliani Capital Advisors (later sold), an investment banking firm, and joined the Bracewell & Giuliani law firm, which changed its name when he became a partner.

In the Mafia Commission Trial (February 25, 1985–November 19, 1986), Giuliani indicted eleven organized crime figures, including the heads of New York's so-called "Five Families", under the RICO Act on charges including extortion, labor racketeering, and murder for hire. Time magazine called this "Case of Cases" possibly "the most significant assault on the infrastructure of organized crime since the high command of the Chicago Mafia was swept away in 1943", and quoted Giuliani's stated intention: "Our approach...is to wipe out the five families."[29]

The inital defendants included:

Paul "Big Paul" Castellano, head of the Gambino crime family
Anthony "Fat Tony" Salerno, convicted as head of the Genovese crime family[30]
Carmine "Junior" Persico, head of the Colombo Family
Anthony "Tony Ducks" Corallo, head of the Lucchese crime family
Philip "Rusty" Rastelli, head of the Bonanno family,
and six subordinates. Eight defendants were found guilty on all counts and subsequently sentenced on January 13, 1987 to hundreds of years of prison time

Vincent J. Cannato concluded in September 2006, "With time, Giuliani's legacy will be based on more than just 9/11. He left a city immeasurably better off — safer, more prosperous, more confident — than the one he had inherited eight years earlier, even with the smoldering ruins of the World Trade Center at its heart. Debates about his accomplishments will continue, but the significance of his mayoralty is hard to deny."[82]

Abbey Marie
07-26-2007, 12:46 PM
Being Mayor of NYC is a bigger and more difficult job than running some states. And by most accounts, Giuliani did an excellent job of it. I would argue that it requires much more leadership and problem-solving ability than being a Senator.

GW in Ohio
07-26-2007, 12:53 PM
Being Mayor of NYC is a bigger and more difficult job than running some states. And by most accounts, Giuliani did an excellent job of it. I would argue that it requires much more leadership and problem-solving ability than being a Senator.

Rudy and Hillary were scheduled to run against each other for the NY Senate seat. It was postponed because of Rudy's prostate cancer.

So Hillary kicked the second stringer's ass.

In '08, Rudy will have a chance to get kis ass kicked by the Big Red Clinton Machine.

:flameth::boom2::tank::blowup:

Hagbard Celine
07-26-2007, 12:56 PM

I'm surprised you support a candidate who is pro-gay marriage, pro-choice and thrice divorced with a public case of adultery on his record.

nevadamedic
07-26-2007, 01:26 PM
Rudy and Hillary were scheduled to run against each other for the NY Senate seat. It was postponed because of Rudy's prostate cancer.

So Hillary kicked the second stringer's ass.

In '08, Rudy will have a chance to get kis ass kicked by the Big Red Clinton Machine.

:flameth::boom2::tank::blowup:

Hitlery has never faced a real candidate. She will get crushed and thrown out like the trash she is.

nevadamedic
07-26-2007, 01:29 PM
I'm surprised you support a candidate who is pro-gay marriage, pro-choice and thrice divorced with a public case of adultery on his record.

It doesn't count as adultry if you are seperated moron. If you really want to talk about adultry, why don't bring up the king of that subject Mr. Sperm Donor himself slick Willy Hitlery's husband. That man had more women sit on his Presidential staff then any other Preident in history.

nevadamedic
07-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Hitlery has never faced a real candidate. She will get crushed and thrown out like the trash she is.

Even the Stormin Mormon will take her.

Hagbard Celine
07-26-2007, 01:35 PM
It doesn't count as adultry if you are seperated moron. If you really want to talk about adultry, why don't bring up the king of that subject Mr. Sperm Donor himself slick Willy Hitlery's husband. That man had more women sit on his Presidential staff then any other Preident in history.
Actually, I don't think he ever beat John F. Kennedy. You seem to have a lot of hostility for some reason against the Clintons although I don't know why. Anyway, back to Rudy Giuliani, I don't know much about the guy nor do I have any reason to dislike him, but I do know for sure that he wasn't divorced from his wife when the "notorious adultery" incident was reported widely in most news sources across the country. If you're going to pull the classic "they were on a break" excuse, I have a "Friends" episode I'd like you to watch. :laugh:

You call me a moron? His wife is the one who sued him for what? Survey says: ADULTERY!!! Ding ding ding!

GW in Ohio
07-26-2007, 01:38 PM

Leave aside the question of adultery. Why are you supporting a candidate who is pro-choice, pro-gay rights, and not at all supportive of gun rights?

nevadamedic
07-26-2007, 01:43 PM
Leave aside the question of adultery. Why are you supporting a candidate who is pro-choice, pro-gay rights, and not at all supportive of gun rights?

Actually I am supporting the candidate in my Avatar above anyone else. I like and respect Giuliani for his service to our country, not just after 9/11 but as a US Attorney and the other various things he has done for our Country. I admire anyone who has served our Country without disgrace. I can think of many Dem's and Independant's that I admire for those same reasons.

Let's look at the issues. The issues like Gay Marriage and Abortion will never come up during his Presidency and they are issues that don't matter when it comes to the Presiential stance, he won't be activly advocating for them.

Why don't you like him, I mean he was a Democrat up until 1980. He has view Conservatives, Independant's and Liberal's can admire.

nevadamedic
07-26-2007, 01:48 PM

His opinion on Pro Choice isn't in full support. He personally is against it from a personal and moral stand point, but he think's that it is the womans right since it is her body. I feel the same way, I would never support abortion and I would be pissed if anyone I was with has had one as I believe it is morally wrong, but I also agree that it isn't for our Government to decide.

I feel the same about Gay Marriage, I hate that idea, it's morally wrong and disgusting, but that is not for our Government to decide period. If a man want's to be with another man, or a woman with another woman, tht is their choice and their right eventhough it is wrong on many levels. They will ultimatly pay the price in the end.

As far as Gun right's, I am really split on this issue. I agree with people being able to own gun's and hunt if they wish(eventhough I could never kill an animal), but I don't think anyone should be able to carry a gun on them other then Law Enforcement or Elected officials as a means of protection.

glockmail
07-26-2007, 01:49 PM
Being Mayor of NYC is a bigger and more difficult job than running some states. And by most accounts, Giuliani did an excellent job of it. I would argue that it requires much more leadership and problem-solving ability than being a Senator. The only problem that I have with that qualification is that a City is set up to provide services for its residents, who can easily move out if they think they are getting ripped off. On the national level the federal constitutionla mandate is very different and in my conservative mind should be very limited. Although you are right that the MONY is a difficult and demanding job, and G did a great job at it, to me that does not qualify him to be president.

nevadamedic
07-26-2007, 01:54 PM
The only problem that I have with that qualification is that a City is set up to provide services for its residents, who can easily move out if they think they are getting ripped off. On the national level the federal constitutionla mandate is very different and in my conservative mind should be very limited. Although you are right that the MONY is a difficult and demanding job, and G did a great job at it, to me that does not qualify him to be president.

I really think you are letting his view's of Abortion and Gay Right's blind you to his experience. I am not saying that's a bad thing, to each their own. I think he would have no problem running this Country. I also think that he would take going to War lightley. I think that he would definatly go if we were attacked but other then that I think he would use a more diplomatic approach. If Tancredo doesn't make it I think he would be the best candidate for the job.

GW in Ohio
07-26-2007, 01:59 PM
Actually I am supporting the candidate in my Avatar above anyone else. I like and respect Giuliani for his service to our country, not just after 9/11 but as a US Attorney and the other various things he has done for our Country. I admire anyone who has served our Country without disgrace. I can think of many Dem's and Independant's that I admire for those same reasons.

Let's look at the issues. The issues like Gay Marriage and Abortion will never come up during his Presidency and they are issues that don't matter when it comes to the Presiential stance, he won't be activly advocating for them.

Why don't you like him, I mean he was a Democrat up until 1980. He has view Conservatives, Independant's and Liberal's can admire.

I could live with a President Rudy if I had to. I could probably also live with a President Mitt if I had to.

President Fred? Why not?

Listen, after the current incompetent, disastrous administration, anybody is gonna look good. The next prez has that goin' for him (or her).

nevadamedic
07-26-2007, 02:01 PM
I could live with a President Rudy if I had to. I could probably also live with a President Mitt if I had to.

President Fred? Why not?

Listen, after the current incompetent, disastrous administration, anybody is gonna look good. The next prez has that goin' for him (or her).

I couln't live with Fred, Sam or Ron as President. McCain would also be a tough one to live with. I would probably actuall I would vote for Senator Dodd over those clowns.

nevadamedic
07-26-2007, 02:06 PM

President Fred? Why not?

I would think Romney or Tancredo would be the last two people you would want to see in office. They are more Conservative then the rest of the Candidates running. The other thing your not going to like about Romney it look's like Jeb Bush is who he will pick to be his running mate. Personally I like Jeb a lot and think he would make an awesome Vice President, I just think you Liberal's Disagree.

My ultimate scenerio I would like best would be Tancredo and Giuliani on the same ticket, one President and one Vice President. I think Tancredo has more experience over Giuliani, but I think both have the experience needed for the job. They are the best Candidates in the race. I would love to see Senator Dodd be the one running against them but for the life of me I don't see who he would pick as his running mate. I don't think he as made any announcement's about it.

nevadamedic
07-26-2007, 02:08 PM

President Fred? Why not?

Also if you wan't to know why not about Fred, look at the thread I started about him yesterday. It's the one titled protesters removed from Fred Thompson event or something like that. It has a few of the reason's I don't like him and why I know he is a phoney.

GW in Ohio
07-26-2007, 02:26 PM
I would think Romney or Tancredo would be the last two people you would want to see in office. They are more Conservative then the rest of the Candidates running. The other thing your not going to like about Romney it look's like Jeb Bush is who he will pick to be his running mate. Personally I like Jeb a lot and think he would make an awesome Vice President, I just think you Liberal's Disagree.

My ultimate scenerio I would like best would be Tancredo and Giuliani on the same ticket, one President and one Vice President. I think Tancredo has more experience over Giuliani, but I think both have the experience needed for the job. They are the best Candidates in the race. I would love to see Senator Dodd be the one running against them but for the life of me I don't see who he would pick as his running mate. I don't think he as made any announcement's about it.

Tancredo is currently getting....what?....in the polls? 0.0001%?

Hagbard Celine
07-26-2007, 02:28 PM

Hell, I'd go so far as to say Jeb would've been a better president than his brother. But I've had enough of "moral" Republicans for one lifetime.

nevadamedic
07-26-2007, 02:32 PM
Tancredo is currently getting....what?....in the polls? 0.0001%?

No, fourth and growning in early primary states like Iowa.

GW in Ohio
07-26-2007, 02:43 PM
No, fourth and growning in early primary states like Iowa.

4th and growing.......:lol::dance::lol:

Dennis Kucinich is "4th and growing" on the Dem side.

But he ain't gonna be prez.

Neither is ol' Tom. His name recognition is zilch-o.

nevadamedic
07-26-2007, 02:47 PM

Who care's about his name rec. He is increaseing in a daily basis and the more people are learning about him the more support he is getting.

glockmail
07-26-2007, 03:49 PM
[1]I really think you are letting his view's of Abortion and Gay Right's blind you to his experience. I am not saying that's a bad thing, to each their own. [2]I think he would have no problem running this Country. I also think that he would take going to War lightley. I think that he would definatly go if we were attacked but other then that I think he would use a more diplomatic approach. If Tancredo doesn't make it I think he would be the best candidate for the job.

1. I never even mentioned those, so no, that was not part of my thinking at al. I commented purely on the mayoral experience, not his other experience, his education, his divorces, or his views. Those are all unrelated issues.

2. I think G would be a good war-time president. He kicked ass in NYC with the gangs and these terrorists would get the same treatment. He's high on my list with that issue.

red states rule
07-26-2007, 09:52 PM

No Dem will be prez in 08 :clap:

Abbey Marie
07-27-2007, 01:30 AM

Show me where in my post I said I support him? C'mon, Hag, you really need to read before you type.

red states rule
07-27-2007, 04:28 AM
I do not consider Rudy a liberal

When you compare his accomplishments to Hillary (she has NONE) Rudy is the best choice for president in 08

I say that assuming it will be Rudy VS Hillary

GW in Ohio
07-27-2007, 08:29 AM
No Dem will be prez in 08 :clap:

I've got $5 that says a Democrat will be the next president.

Does your money talk?

red states rule
07-27-2007, 08:32 AM

Does your money talk?

Sucker

GW in Ohio
07-27-2007, 08:49 AM
Sucker

Perhaps you didn't understand me....

I said to you that I will bet you $5 that a Dem will be the next president.

"I accept" or "I don't accept" are appropriate responses.

"Sucker" is a non sequitur.

Hagbard Celine
07-27-2007, 09:13 AM
Show me where in my post I said I support him? C'mon, Hag, you really need to read before you type.

I think you need to just go ahead and have a big, long cry. You know, get it all out.

Abbey Marie
07-27-2007, 11:05 AM
I think you need to just go ahead and have a big, long cry. You know, get it all out.

We, at least we can rely on your irrelevant condescension in almost every post. I guess it's a positive, in that at least we know what to expect every time.

So, now that you've gotten that little non-responsive tidbit out of your system, let's try again. Where in that post did I say that I support Giuliani?

KarlMarx
07-27-2007, 11:06 AM

Hillary Clinton wouldn't have been elected Senator if it weren't for the efforts of her husband.

BTW... Fred Thompson was a senator and an attorney BEFORE he became an actor... the acting job is a second career for him... he already proved his mettle before coming to Law & Order. He was a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, if I remember correctly....

But the issues are the important thing here and that's where Hillary Clinton falls short....

Hillary Clinton is a Socialist (that "ownership society" speech a few weeks ago should remove any doubt from anyone's mind....), she wants to increase government meddling in our lives, she wants to foist socialized medicine upon us, she is no friend of defense, although she pretends to be....

Then there are the skeletons in her closet.. travel gate, file gate, the Rose Law Firm, not to mention all that White House china and silverware that she absconded with...

To a conservative, she has few, if any, redeeming features (physical or otherwise)

glockmail
07-27-2007, 11:50 AM

Does your money talk? Not a bet that I would take, as I'm fairly certain that the next Prez will be Hillary, and Osama, er, Obama as Veep.

07-27-2007, 02:11 PM

Does your money talk?

No, money usually doesnt talk. Thats a clear sign of schizophrenia. Id see a doctor about that.

oh and if you are going to bet something, atleast make it worthwhile.

07-27-2007, 02:12 PM
We, at least we can rely on your irrelevant condescension in almost every post. I guess it's a positive, in that at least we know what to expect every time.

So, now that you've gotten that little non-responsive tidbit out of your system, let's try again. Where in that post did I say that I support Giuliani?

he's just upset that guiliani, even with all his baggage, is a far superior candidate than anyone on the Democrat side.

Yurt
07-27-2007, 02:24 PM
I can't believe nobody could come up with better reasons than that. Let's see if I can...

For one thing, she's got more political experience than most people in Washington (president Bush for example--he only served as governor before becoming president--so did Bill, but we're talking about Hillary here). She was part of Bill's gubernatorial and presidential runs, she served as first lady for eight years (and I think we can all agree that she was one of the most publicly active first ladies ever) and she's served two terms in the US Senate.
As first lady and as a senator, she's met and has good relations with numerous world leaders, including many leaders of Muslim countries.
She's very smart and well-educated, She graduated with departmental honors from Wellesley College and she later went to Yale Law School.

She's an ideal candidate, she's just a woman, which is the hang-up I think most have with her.

I don't think that is always a good thing. And I think her being a woman will help her get elected. You watch.

Hagbard Celine
07-27-2007, 02:27 PM
I don't think that is always a good thing. And I think her being a woman will help her get elected. You watch.

If what Michael Moore has said about her is true, that she is now one of the biggest recipients of healthcare industry money, I don't want her to be president. I'm voting for Mike Gravel anyway.

glockmail
07-27-2007, 05:06 PM
If what Michael Moore has said about her is true, that she is now one of the biggest recipients of healthcare industry money, I don't want her to be president. I'm voting for Mike Gravel anyway.
Like you have a choice. Say hello to Mrs Bill Clinton, our next tax raisin', gun grabbin', Prez. Just in time for your peak earning years, Richie Rich!

nevadamedic
07-27-2007, 06:10 PM
Not a bet that I would take, as I'm fairly certain that the next Prez will be Hillary, and Osama, er, Obama as Veep.

:slap:

red states rule
07-27-2007, 07:30 PM
Not a bet that I would take, as I'm fairly certain that the next Prez will be Hillary, and Osama, er, Obama as Veep.

With all due respect my friend, please step outside and get some fresh air

red states rule
07-27-2007, 07:31 PM

Don't worry - Hillary will NOT be President

glockmail
07-27-2007, 07:44 PM
With all due respect my friend, please step outside and get some fresh air I just got plenty: brushed/ abused the cat and had a toss-pull with the dog. There's no question in my mind that we are in for a Hillary Presidency. Buy gold and bullets, brace yourself.

red states rule
07-27-2007, 07:48 PM
I just got plenty: brushed/ abused the cat and had a toss-pull with the dog. There's no question in my mind that we are in for a Hillary Presidency. Buy gold and bullets, brace yourself.

No way will Hillary win

Polls show that over 50% sya they will NOT vote for her under circumstances

The more she opens her mouth - the more people know about her

Good for our side

glockmail
07-27-2007, 07:51 PM
No way will Hillary win

Polls show that over 50% sya they will NOT vote for her under circumstances

The more she opens her mouth - the more people know about her

Good for our side The last Clinton won with 43% of the vote.

red states rule
07-27-2007, 07:53 PM
The last Clinton won with 43% of the vote.

That was in a three way race

If Bloomturd gets in he will NOT take votes away from Rudy - it would her the Red Queen

glockmail
07-27-2007, 08:11 PM
That was in a three way race

If Bloomturd gets in he will NOT take votes away from Rudy - it would her the Red Queen Bllomberg is a Republican. That means he'd take votes from a Republican. Or the Libertarian Candidate would do it.

red states rule
07-27-2007, 08:16 PM
Bllomberg is a Republican. That means he'd take votes from a Republican. Or the Libertarian Candidate would do it.

Bloomturd is a life long liberal, who became a Republican so he could run for Mayor

Read up on him - he is a big Northeastern lib

glockmail
07-27-2007, 08:31 PM
Bloomturd is a life long liberal, who became a Republican so he could run for Mayor

Read up on him - he is a big Northeastern lib So aren't Mitt and Rudy. But it doesn't matter, since he was last an R, so no D would vote for him. They will vote lock-step for Hillary, and some country club republicans will vote for the spoiler.

red states rule
07-27-2007, 08:34 PM
So aren't Mitt and Rudy. But it doesn't matter, since he was last an R, so no D would vote for him. They will vote lock-step for Hillary, and some country club republicans will vote for the spoiler.

Tudy is not a liberal

While he is not a Reagan conservative, Rudy has a long list of accomplishments any conservative can be proud of

Alot of Dems are not happy with another Clinton

glockmail
07-27-2007, 08:44 PM
Tudy is not a liberal

While he is not a Reagan conservative, Rudy has a long list of accomplishments any conservative can be proud of

Alot of Dems are not happy with another Clinton

Rudy Tudy's from New Yahk. I lived in that State for 11 years. Republicans are libs and Dems are commies up there. Same for most of the northeast.

red states rule
07-27-2007, 08:49 PM
Rudy Tudy's from New Yahk. I lived in that State for 11 years. Republicans are libs and Dems are commies up there. Same for most of the northeast.

Does this sound like a liberal to you?

Through robust policing, Giuliani drove overall crime down 56.1 percent, while chopping homicides 66.6 percent, from 1,946 in 1993 to 649 in 2001.

Following national trends, abortions on Giuliani’s watch dropped 16.9 percent, while taxpayer-funded Medicaid abortions plunged 23 percent.

Gotham’s foster-care population fell 38 percent as Giuliani helped loving families adopt 17,804 boys and girls.

By fighting fraud and finding work for legitimate beneficiaries, Giuliani cut welfare rolls 58 percent, starting two years before federal welfare reform. Giuliani renamed welfare offices “Job Centers.”

Giuliani privatized 23,625 previously confiscated, city-owned dwellings, 78 percent of supply, benefiting family and individual homeowners and tenants.

Giuliani dumped Gotham’s 20 percent set-aside and 10 percent overbid bonus for minority and female contractors. “The whole idea of quotas to me perpetuates discrimination,” he explained. He initiated this on his 24th day in office, far exceeding any colorblindness legislation Congress even debated during the 12-year “Republican Revolution.”

Giuliani’s $10 million Charter School Improvement Fund helped 3,286 pupils in 17 new charter schools, up from $0 and zero campuses in 1997. He ended tenure for school principals, so slackers could be sacked. He also stopped social promotion; students needed to complete grade-level work to matriculate.

Ex-pornography mecca Times Square now welcomes families, tourists and locals for fully clothed musicals like “The Lion King” and “Mary Poppins

Rudy cut taxes 23 times in NY City

glockmail
07-27-2007, 08:55 PM
Does this sound like a liberal to you?

Through robust policing, Giuliani drove overall crime down 56.1 percent, while chopping homicides 66.6 percent, from 1,946 in 1993 to 649 in 2001.

Following national trends, abortions on Giuliani’s watch dropped 16.9 percent, while taxpayer-funded Medicaid abortions plunged 23 percent.

Gotham’s foster-care population fell 38 percent as Giuliani helped loving families adopt 17,804 boys and girls.

By fighting fraud and finding work for legitimate beneficiaries, Giuliani cut welfare rolls 58 percent, starting two years before federal welfare reform. Giuliani renamed welfare offices “Job Centers.”

Giuliani privatized 23,625 previously confiscated, city-owned dwellings, 78 percent of supply, benefiting family and individual homeowners and tenants.

Giuliani dumped Gotham’s 20 percent set-aside and 10 percent overbid bonus for minority and female contractors. “The whole idea of quotas to me perpetuates discrimination,” he explained. He initiated this on his 24th day in office, far exceeding any colorblindness legislation Congress even debated during the 12-year “Republican Revolution.”

Giuliani’s $10 million Charter School Improvement Fund helped 3,286 pupils in 17 new charter schools, up from $0 and zero campuses in 1997. He ended tenure for school principals, so slackers could be sacked. He also stopped social promotion; students needed to complete grade-level work to matriculate.

Ex-pornography mecca Times Square now welcomes families, tourists and locals for fully clothed musicals like “The Lion King” and “Mary Poppins

Rudy cut taxes 23 times in NY City Don;;t forget who screwed up NYC before Rudy came in. After 16 years of Koch, NYC could not get any lower.

I'm not saying the guy wasn't a god major- he was. And actually Bloomberg's better. But neither is a conservative on the nantional Stage, IMO.

red states rule
07-27-2007, 08:58 PM
Don;;t forget who screwed up NYC before Rudy came in. After 16 years of Koch, NYC could not get any lower.

I'm not saying the guy wasn't a god major- he was. And actually Bloomberg's better. But neither is a conservative on the nantional Stage, IMO.

I think it was Dinkins - might be wrong though

Bloomberg is raising taxes and he is not as populat as Rudy

He is a leftie