PDA

View Full Version : America the Beautiful

jimnyc
07-21-2016, 06:29 PM
I'll be watching the final night of the convention online via Youtube (best way). I just turned it on a few moments ago and it had just started with this 5 years old young lady singing this song. I don't know her name, but she was amazing, and even more so for a 5 year old!!! Anyone else catch her singing? I was able to get a quick screen shot, if anyone knows her?

http://i.imgur.com/wGJxFI5.jpg

hjmick
07-21-2016, 06:36 PM
I would think Direct TV channel 347 would be the best way to watch, no commentary, just cameras pointed at the stage.

jimnyc
07-21-2016, 06:45 PM
I would think Direct TV channel 347 would be the best way to watch, no commentary, just cameras pointed at the stage.

Gotta run and check! Best I could find on directv the first 3 nights was PBS on channel 13...

jimnyc
07-21-2016, 06:48 PM

Dude, you rule!! It's pretty much the same feed I have on youtube, but of course a much better and bigger screen! LOL

I suck. I even did a search with the directv menu and couldn't find that channel before. Thx!

hjmick
07-21-2016, 06:51 PM
They'll be doing it next week for the Dems as well.

jimnyc
07-21-2016, 07:10 PM
They'll be doing it next week for the Dems as well.

Thanks now I know to delete that channel after tonight! :laugh:

hjmick
07-21-2016, 07:19 PM

You should watch, get to know the opposition... Forewarned is forearmed...

CSM
07-22-2016, 06:25 AM

Gathering intel is a legitimate reason to watch that crap; just make sure you get inoculated first! Better to hear the bullshit first hand than from some Facebook meme!!!

Abbey Marie
07-22-2016, 09:48 AM
You should watch, get to know the opposition... Forewarned is forearmed...

I'll leave that to folks with stronger stomachs. Plus, it would just be way too depressing.

I watched much of the R's on Fox, being very annoyed by Ms. Kelly. Then I remembered I could watch it on c-span. Continuous live coverage and no commentary. Wonderful!