PDA

View Full Version : LA Times: Military Coup if Trump Wins?

Elessar
07-22-2016, 12:31 PM
They have always had some wacky writers, but I had never seen
one stoop this low to suggest such a thing is this. Our military is
not as unstable as that of some third world country.

From Newsmax: http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/donald-trump-president-coup-military/2016/07/20/id/739616/?ns_mail_uid=28698617&ns

CSM
07-22-2016, 01:19 PM
Not enough drama in for ya, make shit up! This right there with "Ancient Aliens". "Isn't it possible" and "what if".....LOL

Gunny
07-22-2016, 04:33 PM
They have always had some wacky writers, but I had never seen
one stoop this low to suggest such a thing is this. Our military is
not as unstable as that of some third world country.

From Newsmax: http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/donald-trump-president-coup-military/2016/07/20/id/739616/?ns_mail_uid=28698617&ns

Military coup huh? That ought to be good. Guess I need to stock up on my popcorn. Not that I wouldn't like to see our government take a different direction, and the military running it wouldn't phase me a bit.

But this is talking another civil war. The military would win in the end but at what price? Maybe people ought to start thinking again?

Elessar
07-22-2016, 05:27 PM
Military coup huh? That ought to be good. Guess I need to stock up on my popcorn. Not that I wouldn't like to see our government take a different direction, and the military running it wouldn't phase me a bit.

But this is talking another civil war. The military would win in the end but at what price? Maybe people ought to start thinking again?

With the make-up and limits of our JCS serving perhaps 4 years in the position,
such an idea of a coup is ludicrous.

Only way is see it possible is if some despot declared 'Martial Law' illegally; but even that
is a very huge stretch.

aboutime
07-22-2016, 08:14 PM
Sounds like HILLARY'S amateur journalism students earning MINIMUM WAGE while working for the LIBERAL PRESS...had to find something to overshadow how much they hated the TRUMP speech and the Convention.

Maybe they should be planning for the RERUN of the 1968 Chicago Democrat Convention in Philly. Where BLACK LIVES MATTER will take over, and the BLACK PANTHERS will be guarding the doors for OBAMA...if he shows up in time....after playing GOLF.