PDA

View Full Version : Are those Crickets I Hear Chirping

Gunny
07-22-2016, 05:00 PM
GravyBoat . I'm waiting on your ass. Looks like it's been shut down. You want to play history with me, bring it. I'm right fucking here. But we can keep the insults located where they belong.

You've attacked me personally because you can't back up your words with facts. Having a foul mouth and insulting others doesn't replace your lack of knowledge.

You bring your nasty ass crap down here and I'll play with your ass like a cat with a mouse.

Here's Rule #1 Jim left out. Don't fuck with me or this board or my friends. My idea of being defensive is attack.

You want to play dirty but you don't want to play where it's allowed. You think you're more vicious than me? Might want to ask around.

So come get some or play fucking nice. You can make your point without ridiculing others. Can't you?

hjmick
07-22-2016, 05:52 PM
Whadeyemiss?

Gunny
07-22-2016, 06:04 PM
I hear crickets chirping. Apparently one on one is a bit much for junior. He ain't trashing this board. I'll turn him into toast first.

Oh, and junior, don't think I'll mod my own thread. I'll get someone else to look in.

jimnyc
07-22-2016, 06:16 PM
Whadeyemiss?

I think Gunny is hungry, wants to eat some crickets? :dunno:

Look, a cricketkabob!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yQl1E4di3U8/UQKWxJOv8yI/AAAAAAAAARU/-CSz8bCqxNs/s1600/800px-Fried-silkworm-china.jpg

hjmick
07-22-2016, 06:26 PM
Good source of protein, or so they say... Me? I'll take a juicy rib eye...

GravyBoat
07-22-2016, 06:36 PM
Next one down.

Gunny
07-22-2016, 06:48 PM
Good source of protein, or so they say... Me? I'll take a juicy rib eye...

Got two in the fridge. BOB, I can't drink anymore.

Where's loserboy? He wants to tear up the board. Biggest mistake was picking at Abs. That goes aout as far with me as an Irish pendant. If he wants a fucking war I'll give him one.

Only pussies pick on girls. Especially nice girls. But I note the absence of his presence. Talk all this shit and can't man up.

Bring your shit, m-fer GravyBoat or stand the fuck down. Coward. I've noticed you a couple of times so don't pretend you don't know what I'm saying. No wonder you love terrorists. They're cowards like you.

You can get along or move along. You've got one thing right ... I'm a son of a bitch. So come fuck with me. Pissing me off ain't smart.

GravyBoat
07-22-2016, 07:02 PM
Gunny, those aren't crickets. Those are your vast legions of faithful minions awaiting their marching orders.

But you're right, you called me disgraceful names and used profanity in my presence, so I responded in kind. That was my mistake, calling someone with your level of esteem names, I feel so ashamed. Because you're so very ladylike, delicate, emotional, high strung, and insufferable. So what I should have done is put my tongue down your throat and made your day, it would've shut your yap for a while.

No really, you're like the male equivalent of Kim Kardashian. How big are your tits? As for me, I just like to crack jokes and solve all the world's problems from my high chair, goo goo gah gah. But enough about me....

I'll bet you suffer daily bouts of road rage, you probably swear at deer that cross in front of you; "Don't cross me you damn deer! This entire road is mine! I was killing Muslims for the sake of God and Greater Israel while you were just yearlings!"

Have you ever tried shock treatment? Because I think shock treatment would help you. So why don't you go stick your head in a high-tension fuse box. And when you're finished with that, bathe with a toaster. And don't forget to wash behind your ears, since your dirty knees spend a lot of time there.

And don't give me any more hogwash about your glorious military career. I don't care. As a result of my glorious military career, my body is literally falling apart, as it is with many of my comrades. But we all have our own cross to bear in life, don't we?

Your problem with me is the result of that one thread, I knew it would be controversial when I posted it. But that's not why I posted it, I posted it because that's my thoughts on the matter, thoughts based not only on my feeling but on my observations. You don't like my thoughts? Then pray to my father that they may be changed. You know my father. Lucifer.

GravyBoat
07-22-2016, 07:21 PM
I think Gunny is hungry, wants to eat some crickets? :dunno:

Look, a cricketkabob!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yQl1E4di3U8/UQKWxJOv8yI/AAAAAAAAARU/-CSz8bCqxNs/s1600/800px-Fried-silkworm-china.jpg

Crickets and cicadas are very delicious, like shrimp. They're also kosher, so my father allows me to eat them.

Gunny
07-22-2016, 07:37 PM
Gunny, those aren't crickets. Those are your vast legions of faithful minions awaiting their marching orders.

But you're right, you called me disgraceful names and used profanity in my presence, so I responded in kind. That was my mistake, calling someone with your level of esteem names, I feel so ashamed. Because you're so very ladylike, delicate, emotional, high strung, and insufferable. So what I should have done is put my tongue down your throat and made your day, it would've shut your yap for a while.

No really, you're like the male equivalent of Kim Kardashian. How big are your tits? As for me, I just like to crack jokes and solve all the world's problems from my high chair, goo goo gah gah. But enough about me....

I'll bet you suffer daily bouts of road rage, you probably swear at deer that cross in front of you; "Don't cross me you damn deer! This entire road is mine! I was killing Muslims for the sake of God and Greater Israel while you were just yearlings!"

Have you ever tried shock treatment? Because I think shock treatment would help you. So why don't you go stick your head in a high-tension fuse box. And when you're finished with that, bathe with a toaster. And don't forget to wash behind your ears, since your dirty knees spend a lot of time there.

And don't give me any more hogwash about your glorious military career. I don't care. As a result of my glorious military career, my body is literally falling apart, as it is with many of my comrades. But we all have our own cross to bear in life, don't we?

Your problem with me is the result of that one thread, I knew it would be controversial when I posted it. But that's not why I posted it, I posted it because that's my thoughts on the matter, thoughts based not only on my feeling but on my observations. You don't like my thoughts? Then pray to my father that they may be changed. You know my father. Lucifer.

You got anything intelligent to say? You are your own worst enemy. You flap your gums and everyone is like WTF is this idiot talking about? You can't even get on a topic, much less stay on one.

You picked the wrong enemy. Thoughts on topics? That would require thought. You're just full of shit. You get your ass into shit you have no clue about. Might help if your opinion was backed by education instead of baseless accusations. You've had your ass slammed around like a superball.

And you're too stupid to get it.

aboutime
07-22-2016, 07:41 PM
Crickets and cicadas are very delicious, like shrimp. They're also kosher, so my father allows me to eat them.

WOW. Thanks so much Gravyboat. We rarely get to see new members like you post family photo's for all to see! GOOD FOR YOU. No intelligence required, and you proved it.

GravyBoat
07-22-2016, 08:03 PM
You got anything intelligent to say? You are your own worst enemy. You flap your gums and everyone is like WTF is this idiot talking about? You can't even get on a topic, much less stay on one.

You picked the wrong enemy. Thoughts on topics? That would require thought. You're just full of shit. You get your ass into shit you have no clue about. Might help if your opinion was backed by education instead of baseless accusations. You've had your ass slammed around like a superball.

And you're too stupid to get it.

I was on topic here. This topic is about your dick. I said that you're such a dick.

Anyway, I declare victory. You win

You're a legend in your own mind and the mind of everyone here.

No way can I compete with that. After all, I live in the real world.

aboutime
07-22-2016, 08:06 PM
I was on topic here. This topic is about your dick. I said that you're such a dick.

Since when does talking about your ONLY plaything become a topic for you to brag about Gravyboat-sinking?

GravyBoat
07-22-2016, 08:08 PM
WOW. Thanks so much Gravyboat. We rarely get to see new members like you post family photo's for all to see! GOOD FOR YOU. No intelligence required, and you proved it.

You're not allowed to insult family members in here. Read the rules you pathetic loser.

It seems you spent a little too much time in the company barrel while you were at sea, and your skull got dented from the inside out, brain damage.

GravyBoat
07-22-2016, 08:12 PM
Since when does talking about your ONLY plaything become a topic for you to brag about Gravyboat-sinking?

You two queens seem to spend an inordinate amount of time talking about my dick. Why is that? Oh right, you're both founding members of the "don't ask don't tell" brigade.

aboutime
07-22-2016, 08:16 PM
You two queens seem to spend an inordinate amount of time talking about my dick. Why is that? Oh right, you're both founding members of the "don't ask don't tell" brigade.

Yeah....You're right Gravy. Your only toy in life is all you can talk about here? Take note. NOBODY, but YOU even mentioned that word. SO....who's really talking about your Hand-Held Plaything?

GravyBoat
07-22-2016, 08:38 PM
Whatever, you win, pin a badge proudly on your chest that says "I Won the Internet Today!"

As for me, I'm going out for dinner and drinks, prime rib, scallops, gin and tonics, maybe a little dancing later in the evening with my woman. You see, About Toilet Time, you and your pal Gunny Sack play a winner on the internet, but I play a winner in real life. Bye bye, cry babies.

Gunny
07-22-2016, 08:47 PM

You want to quit whining? You want to play with big boys then man the line and play. Quit whining. You're making me sick.

You want to talk about someone's dick but AT can't mention family? Here's some news for you ... you put your family out there, they're fair game. That's on YOU, not AT. Keep your family out of it.

Anything else on your one way street we need to know about?