PDA

View Full Version : Satan's Bride is Coming to Town

Abbey Marie
07-23-2016, 10:26 PM
You can tell- the temps in Philly for 7 days straight will be in the 90s. Many up to high 90s.

:dev2:

Gunny
07-23-2016, 11:11 PM
You can tell-.the temps in Philly for 7 days straight will be in the 90s. Many up to high 90s.

:dev2:

That's all? I wish it would cool down to the high 90s here. Crap. We'd be all cool and crap.

Abbey Marie
07-23-2016, 11:31 PM
That's all? I wish it would cool down to the high 90s here. Crap. We'd be all cool and crap.

Ya'll are crazy. I'm moving north

Elessar
07-24-2016, 12:02 AM

It is always humid as hell in Philly this time of year. I sat in baseball games at the Vet in shorts
and a tank top, sweating my ass off in July /early August.

Gunny
07-24-2016, 12:53 AM
It is always humid as hell in Philly this time of year. I sat in baseball games at the Vet in shorts
and a tank top, sweating my ass off in July /early August.

Y'all would die down here, bubba.

Bilgerat
07-24-2016, 09:41 AM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9139&stc=1

Gunny
07-24-2016, 10:08 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9139&stc=1

I'd LOVE to see some of these peeps in FL. Hope you got plenty of body bags. :laugh:

Elessar
07-24-2016, 01:14 PM

Heat itself does not bother me much...but add humidity...Ouch!

Stockton CA in July /August is miserable.

Bilgerat
07-24-2016, 01:55 PM
Heat itself does not bother me much...but add humidity...Ouch!

Stockton CA in July /August is miserable.

Meanwhile, for the ladies here in South Florida

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9141&stc=1

aboutime
07-24-2016, 03:53 PM
ONE HUNDRED SEVEN on our outdoor thermometer RIGHT NOW,..(in the shade)!

SassyLady
07-24-2016, 04:29 PM
Ya'll quit belly aching and come down here for a day or two. You'll definitely appreciate your weather more.

Tucson weather for weeks at a time in triple digits.

Gunny
07-24-2016, 05:11 PM
Ya'll quit belly aching and come down here for a day or two. You'll definitely appreciate your weather more.

Tucson weather for weeks at a time in triple digits.

I live in NM, right now, ma'am. You don't have to explain crap to ME. :laugh:

I WILL say this for those of you that complain about the humidity, that every time I have lived where there is none, I have sinus issues and my skin goes to crap. This place is like an oven. I slam down about 3 Gatorades day, and water, and STILL feel dehydrated.

The heat is basically why I just couldn't work as an electrician anymore. I got some body damage, but when it's 100 degrees with 90% humidity in San Antonio, I just couldn't take it anymore.

Gunny
07-24-2016, 05:15 PM
ONE HUNDRED SEVEN on our outdoor thermometer RIGHT NOW,..(in the shade)!

I loved Virginia Beach. Except it was like a sardine can of bodies. I always stayed in the water. And DEFINITELY if it's that damned hot. Matter of fact, if it's THAT hot, I'm staying home. :laugh:

I have no hair. It takes about 20 minutes for my head to fry. I have to wear a ball cap even in the water. I DO miss going to the beach though. We got lots of beach here in the desert, just no water.