PDA

View Full Version : Salmon Slaying

NightTrain
07-24-2016, 11:56 AM
Hello peeps!

The Reds & Silvers are running hard - Joe and I nabbed these in about a half hour last night.

Elessar
07-24-2016, 01:08 PM
Got a fair run of them down here on the Rouge as well!

Gunny
07-24-2016, 06:34 PM
I wish I liked fish. I DO like fishing, but I always go with someone who will eat my catch. Fis is actually very good for you. The types of fish I will eat I can never find. Salmon damned sure ain't one of them.

Don't let PETA or the ASPCA see your post, dipstick. They already got enough commercials on my tube to gag a maggot.

NightTrain
07-25-2016, 12:56 AM
Pffft!

The moment I give a rat's ass about what PETA idiots think is the moment I surrender my Man Card and leave Alaska.

Until then, I enjoy sending out this Christmas Card from a memorable hunting trip on Kodiak to such delicate persons.

Gunny
07-25-2016, 01:22 AM
Pffft!

The moment I give a rat's ass about what PETA idiots think is the moment I surrender my Man Card and leave Alaska.

Until then, I enjoy sending out this Christmas Card from a memorable hunting trip on Kodiak to such delicate persons.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9142&stc=1

I didn't say U give a rat's ass what PETA thinks. I just want them off my damned TV. I don't give a rat's ass about them. I eat cows. You want to eat fish, power to ya. I just for whatever reason don't like fish.

I hope you get a good haul. Saves a trip to the store and a few duckets. :beer:

NightTrain
07-25-2016, 01:40 AM
I don't eat salmon either... but family and friends do, so that's how that goes.

A couple of hours ago we had this 300# Blackie swim across the river in front of us... I took a bunch of pics and will post them when I get back home.

darin
07-25-2016, 02:29 AM
Cute pup. :)