PDA

View Full Version : Wasserman Shultz resigning as party leader.

Black Diamond
07-24-2016, 03:19 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/dnc-wikileaks-emails/

namvet
07-24-2016, 03:50 PM
good riddance bitch face

aboutime
07-24-2016, 03:51 PM
ABOUT TIME! Will Hillary get the hint? Or, will she Pretend she's happy?

namvet
07-24-2016, 04:00 PM

one damned scam after another

Bilgerat
07-24-2016, 04:26 PM
good riddance bitch face

You know if you keep holding back like this you might end up getting a stomach ulcer :laugh2:

KarlMarx
07-24-2016, 04:36 PM
Anyone that still thinks that if only women could rule the country, it would be a better place should stop drinking the feminist kool aid.

Women leaders can be just as underhanded, cruel, immoral, and in general just as nasty as men.

All the feminist nonsense that we've been subjected to that women are, by virtue of the fact of their internal plumbing, better leaders than men is just that, utter and pure nonsense.

People and leaders should be judged by the content of their character not by their race or their gender.

namvet
07-24-2016, 04:40 PM
You know if you keep holding back like this you might end up getting a stomach ulcer :laugh2:

this is really gonna up fuck the DNC. ulcer no. this helped with my appetite :laugh:

Gunny
07-24-2016, 05:18 PM
Anyone that still thinks that if only women could rule the country, it would be a better place should stop drinking the feminist kool aid.

Women leaders can be just as underhanded, cruel, immoral, and in general just as nasty as men.

All the feminist nonsense that we've been subjected to that women are, by virtue of the fact of their internal plumbing, better leaders than men is just that, utter and pure nonsense.

People and leaders should be judged by the content of their character not by their race or their gender.

Actually, women can be WAY more evil than men. We just stumble along. They're always plotting sh*t. :laugh:

Bilgerat
07-24-2016, 05:32 PM
Actually, women can be WAY more evil than men. We just stumble along. They're always plotting sh*t. :laugh:

I agree, two guys can get into a fight then later come to an understanding and become friends

Women can plot for YEARS the "death" of an enemy :laugh2:

Gunny
07-24-2016, 06:29 PM
I agree, two guys can get into a fight then later come to an understanding and become friends

Women can plot for YEARS the "death" of an enemy :laugh2:

All I thought when I saw this thread was: "YES! There IS a God! :laugh:

Abbey Marie
07-24-2016, 06:32 PM
She has already been hired by Hillary as her honorary campaign chair, or something like that. So we will still be subjected to her stupid face and stupid voice.

I'm sure a nice amount of reward money has been deposited in some secret Wasserman bank account as well.

Gunny
07-24-2016, 06:35 PM
She has already been hired by Hillary as her honorary campaign chair, or something like that. So we will still be subjected to her stupid face and stupid voice.

I'm sure a nice amount of reward money has been deposited in some secret Wasserman bank account as well.

Just HAD to go and ruin our moment, huh? I told you women were evil. The evidence is right here. :laugh:

Elessar
07-24-2016, 06:35 PM

A bit of difference between getting a hint and having a clue!

Hillary is clueless!

hjmick
07-24-2016, 06:36 PM
What's up with Democrats and emails? Maybe they ought to consider writing letters on flash paper?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gTydv7CQ2w

Abbey Marie
07-24-2016, 06:38 PM
Just HAD to go and ruin our moment, huh? I told you women were evil. The evidence is right here. :laugh:

Did you really think Hillary or the Dems would let us have some happiness?

:puke:

Black Diamond
07-24-2016, 06:38 PM
Apparently there's still a chance she will open the convention, as she isn't resigning until after convention.

She'll be booed like Cruz was.

Black Diamond
07-24-2016, 06:39 PM
Funny how she was taunting the Republican convention last week for its turmoil and now this breaks.

Abbey Marie
07-24-2016, 06:40 PM
Here's the quote from Mrs. Satan:

There's simply no one better at taking the fight to the Republicans than Debbie--which is why I am glad that she has agreed to serve as honorary chair of my campaign's 50-state program to gain ground and elect Democrats in every part of the country, and will continue to serve as a surrogate for my campaign nationally, in Florida, and in other key states. I look forward to campaigning with Debbie in Florida and helping her in her re-election bid--because as President, I will need fighters like Debbie in Congress who are ready on day one to get to work for the American people."

Black Diamond
07-24-2016, 06:41 PM

Hillary's idea of girl power? Lol

Gunny
07-24-2016, 06:46 PM

I need to wake up from this nightmare already. It's lasted too long. If I have to listen to Wasserman-Shitz and Hitlery for 4 years plan on seeing me on a wanted poster.

Black Diamond
07-24-2016, 06:50 PM
I need to wake up from this nightmare already. It's lasted too long. If I have to listen to Wasserman-Shitz and Hitlery for 4 years plan on seeing me on a wanted poster.

You won't.

Abbey Marie
07-24-2016, 07:03 PM
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/196913.jpeg

Gunny
07-24-2016, 07:12 PM
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/196913.jpeg

You hate me, don't you? I'm on here so I don't have to see THAT on my TV. You're not helping.

KarlMarx
07-25-2016, 05:11 AM

"Mrs Satan"..... Too bad I gave you rep points already.... that was great!

jimnyc
07-25-2016, 07:32 AM
Outside of Hillary falling and accidentally having hear had crushed underneath a dump truck fully loaded with boulders... This is the best news I have read about in 48 years!!!

Abbey Marie
07-25-2016, 11:03 AM
And Debbie was roundly booed this morning as she spoke.

:laugh:

Black Diamond
07-25-2016, 11:04 AM
Debbie downer. Lol.

jimnyc
07-25-2016, 11:36 AM
And Debbie was roundly booed this morning as she spoke.

:laugh:

Yup, booed right off the stage!! :lol: