PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan Arrested Again!

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 08:48 PM
Story Highlights

NEW: Lohan cancels "Tonight Show" appearance
Lindsay Lohan arrested for drunken driving, possession of cocaine
Lohan stopped in Santa Monica, California, lot after chasing another vehicle
Attorney: Lohan "relapsed," "presently receiving medical care"

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/24/lohan.arrest/index.html

I really hope she get's some jail time. She really needs a wake up call. This also might save her life. Last time she got drunk and got into an accident. What's it going to take for it to kick in, does she have to kill someone? She needs her liscense suspended for a couple years and she needs to do some serious time. This isn't a game. I also think she has made her last Disney movie.

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 08:50 PM
http://omg.yahoo.com/lohan-hit-with-drug-and-alcohol-arrest/news/1177

Yurt
07-24-2007, 09:02 PM
can i have my shocked sticker back

manu1959
07-24-2007, 09:17 PM
ok...who really gives a flyin fuc*

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 09:19 PM
can i have my shocked sticker back

Your surprised? I saw this coming..........

manu1959
07-24-2007, 09:23 PM
Your surprised? I saw this coming..........

saw it comming?! ..... isn't this the 53 time she has done this....

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 09:24 PM

So? Maybe she will learn her lesson?

manu1959
07-24-2007, 09:31 PM
So? Maybe she will learn her lesson?

like paris? johnny B? MM? britney? lessons don't apply to them...she will be dead in 5 years tops

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 09:32 PM
like paris? johnny B? MM? britney? lessons don't apply to them...she will be dead in 5 years tops

Britany wasn't arrested.............

Yurt
07-24-2007, 09:48 PM

doesn't mean she won't die from her excessive partying

Yurt

52nd, sheesh, get yer facts str8

nevadamedic
doesn't mean she won't die from her excessive partying

I thought she has calmed down as of recently?

manu1959
07-24-2007, 09:50 PM

guess that makes it ok then...

nevadamedic
07-24-2007, 09:50 PM
I think Nicole Ritchie is one that will die if she doesn't stop. She has severe dependancy issues with Heroin and Alcohol. I feel bad for the baby she is pregnant with.......... If she doesn't stop it will come out with severe problems. Isn't she with the lead singer of Good Charlotte? I know Hillary Duff was with him for the longest time, I wonder what happened?

jimnyc
07-25-2007, 08:46 AM
I can't believe this twit is claiming innocence now, and that the cocaine isn't hers. Isn't it funny that so many people caught with drugs in their pockets are always just holding it for a friend? I'm afraid nothing but jail time is going to help her at this point.

jimnyc
07-25-2007, 08:47 AM
I think Nicole Ritchie is one that will die if she doesn't stop. She has severe dependancy issues with Heroin and Alcohol. I feel bad for the baby she is pregnant with.......... If she doesn't stop it will come out with severe problems. Isn't she with the lead singer of Good Charlotte? I know Hillary Duff was with him for the longest time, I wonder what happened?

This is the worst of the lot. She is absolutely disgusting to look at and I have no idea what he could possibly see in her.

Pale Rider
07-25-2007, 10:14 AM
I can't believe this twit is claiming innocence now, and that the cocaine isn't hers. Isn't it funny that so many people caught with drugs in their pockets are always just holding it for a friend? I'm afraid nothing but jail time is going to help her at this point.

And what a crying shame. I think Lindsey is the hotest of the lot. What a waste of a perfectly hot little babe.

I'll save her... she can move in with me. :D

Sitarro
07-25-2007, 10:21 AM
And what a crying shame. I think Lindsey is the hotest of the lot. What a waste of a perfectly hot little babe.

I'll save her... she can move in with me. :D

Pretty noble of you Pale, are you going for sainthood?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Pale Rider
07-25-2007, 10:41 AM
Pretty noble of you Pale, are you going for sainthood?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

If she moved in with me... I'd hope not... :laugh:

Sitarro
07-25-2007, 10:51 AM
If she moved in with me... I'd hope not... :laugh:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Pale Rider
07-25-2007, 11:01 AM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Aaaahh..... yeah..... you know what I'm sayin'.... :D

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/3263/lindsayld8.jpg

dan
07-25-2007, 11:04 AM
Aaaahh..... yeah..... you know what I'm sayin'.... :D

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/3263/lindsayld8.jpg

Talk about then and now....

http://entimg.msn.com/i/150/News/July07/lindsaylohan_mug_150.jpg

Who says coke's bad for you?

Pale Rider
07-25-2007, 11:10 AM
Talk about then and now....

Who says coke's bad for you?

No doubt. That's why she needs me to save her... :laugh2:

The blonde hair on her looks like shit too. She should stick with her natural color, red.

dan
07-25-2007, 11:20 AM
No doubt. That's why she needs me to save her... :laugh2:

The blonde hair on her looks like shit too. She should stick with her natural color, red.

Definitely. It was what really set her apart, I don't know why every girl in the country tries so hard to look exactly alike.

KarlMarx
07-25-2007, 11:26 AM
Her, Brittany, Paris and those gay blades, George Michael and Boy George, all are drunken, druggie bums

their problem is that they have too much money and too much time on their hands....

this is what we do....

A) Take all their money --- every cent --- and give it to the poor
B) Get them real jobs that don't require a lot of skill, since they don't know how to do anything but sing and do drugs. Something like sweeping streets, flipping burgers... (I was going to recommend "politician", but unfortunately, you can't hold office with a criminal record)...

My guess is that they'll shape up fast once they have to live in the real world and don't have the time or the money to f--- around with their "friends" (who, by the way, will suddenly become scarce when they find out they don't have any money!)

nevadamedic
07-25-2007, 12:22 PM
This is the worst of the lot. She is absolutely disgusting to look at and I have no idea what he could possibly see in her.

How many times do I have to tell you it's not all about looks...... It's not the face your looking at when she's bent over the bed.:laugh2:

-Cp
07-25-2007, 12:23 PM
Story Highlights

NEW: Lohan cancels "Tonight Show" appearance
Lindsay Lohan arrested for drunken driving, possession of cocaine
Lohan stopped in Santa Monica, California, lot after chasing another vehicle
Attorney: Lohan "relapsed," "presently receiving medical care"

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/24/lohan.arrest/index.html

I really hope she get's some jail time. She really needs a wake up call. This also might save her life. Last time she got drunk and got into an accident. What's it going to take for it to kick in, does she have to kill someone? She needs her liscense suspended for a couple years and she needs to do some serious time. This isn't a game. I also think she has made her last Disney movie.

Who is she and why would I give a damn?

nevadamedic
07-25-2007, 12:25 PM
Her, Brittany, Paris and those gay blades, George Michael and Boy George, all are drunken, druggie bums

their problem is that they have too much money and too much time on their hands....

this is what we do....

A) Take all their money --- every cent --- and give it to the poor
B) Get them real jobs that don't require a lot of skill, since they don't know how to do anything but sing and do drugs. Something like sweeping streets, flipping burgers... (I was going to recommend "politician", but unfortunately, you can't hold office with a criminal record)...

My guess is that they'll shape up fast once they have to live in the real world and don't have the time or the money to f--- around with their "friends" (who, by the way, will suddenly become scarce when they find out they don't have any money!)

The hell you can't. I know a couple of people with Felony's who hold a public office. President Bush and VP Cheyney have been arrested in the past.

dan
07-25-2007, 12:41 PM
How many times do I have to tell you it's not all about looks...... It's not the face your looking at when she's bent over the bed.:laugh2:

Right, it's the pelvic bone and two sides of ribs sticking out.:hitit:

Guernicaa
07-25-2007, 01:09 PM
I still don't understand how these girls make the transformation from silly little Disney character to coke-head whore.

nevadamedic
07-25-2007, 01:13 PM
I still don't understand how these girls make the transformation from silly little Disney character to coke-head whore.

The supposed stress of being a child star.............

Yurt
07-25-2007, 07:55 PM
The supposed stress of being a child star.............

why is it

always someone else's fault....

nevadamedic
07-25-2007, 07:58 PM
why is it

always someone else's fault....

Huh?