PDA

View Full Version : Crossfit Games

Gunny
07-24-2016, 07:23 PM
I love this sh*t. I just have to stay away from my weights when it's on. :laugh:

Gunny
07-24-2016, 07:50 PM
I love all these little clowns in the audience not wearing shirts. Those mosquito bites on your chests? :laugh2:
\
Get out and compete or put your damned shirt on.

Gunny
06-29-2018, 07:48 PM
I almost started a new thread about the same thing. Then I vaguely recalled I already had one already ignored by marshmallows :whistling2:

So what's the deal? You go to a sporting event where arguably the "fittest people on Earth" (note, IMO "arguably") and you get out into the stands and peel off your shirt displaying your Homer Simpson physique and Casper the Ghost the tan. And you can rest assured that the camera IS going to zoom in on your homely, Cheetos and Budweiser diet ass.

leave the shirt on, huh?

SassyLady
06-30-2018, 02:10 AM
I live watching cross fit games as well. But who, in their right mind, even notices the non competitors in the background? That's like watching the partner ponies when the thoroughbreds are headed to the gate. You subconsciously know they are there but the beauty of the competitor washes out anything thats not in top form. Totally focused on the racers. If you ain't competing, I ain't watching you.

Loved watching Rich Froning.

Gunny
06-30-2018, 04:10 PM
I live watching cross fit games as well. But who, in their right mind, even notices the non competitors in the background? That's like watching the partner ponies when the thoroughbreds are headed to the gate. You subconsciously know they are there but the beauty of the competitor washes out anything thats not in top form. Totally focused on the racers. If you ain't competing, I ain't watching you.

Loved watching Rich Froning."who in their right minds" you ask? :laugh:

B-O-R-E-D people watching reruns on youtube :) They LOVE to show the "fan support" by panning the crowd. Hard to miss all that blinding whiteness from uncovered bellies when they do :laugh:

SassyLady
07-01-2018, 02:14 AM
When the white bellies come out I fast forward. I'm not wasting my time watching wannabes when I can watch the actual competitors. :slap:

Gunny
07-01-2018, 10:22 AM
When the white bellies come out I fast forward. I'm not wasting my time watching wannabes when I can watch the actual competitors. :slap:

I already have to skip through all the guy stuff :halo9:

SassyLady
07-01-2018, 08:56 PM
Well, I appreciate a beautiful body, male or female.

Now, this is also a beautiful body. One of the great athletes of all time.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11537&stc=1