PDA

View Full Version : Political Satire: The Old Man of the Mountain

reedak
07-25-2016, 07:25 PM
Narrator: The priest was riding a white horse like the wind towards the old man's mountain stronghold. On the way, he found some people queuing outside a large building. The priest dismounted his horse and asked one of the persons in the queue what they were queuing for. The person told him they were queuing to hear the verdict of a controversial adultery case. As so many people were interested in the case, the court limited the audience to a privileged few who were willing to pay an astronomical price to hear the verdict as public observers.

As the priest was curious about the case, he tied his horse to a tree and paid the owner of a nearby shop to look after it. He joined the queue to pay for a seat in the public gallery at the back of the courtroom. As to how "astronomical" was the price of the seat, it was anybody's guess. A short while after everybody had seated in the courtroom, the jury foreman of a five-member arbitral tribunal read out the verdict.

Jury foreman: Before I announce the ruling of the arbitral tribunal, let me go briefly over the case. The arbitration of the adultery case was unilaterally initiated by the supposed adulterer. The plaintiff accused the supposed husband of assault. For some unknown reason, the supposed husband refused to participate in the arbitration, but the tribunal rules that it has jurisdiction over the case. Here are the key points of the tribunal's findings:

Firstly, the supposed husband, the defendant in this adultery case, had unlawfully created a "serious risk of collision" when he physically obstructed the meeting between his supposed spouse and the supposed adulterer.

Secondly, the defendant had aggravating the dispute recently by assaulting the supposed adulterer, the plaintiff in the case, even kicking him down the stairs.

Thirdly, the tribunal found the defendant had violated the plaintiff's absolute rights in this region by interfering with his courtship of a supposed married woman.

Fourthly, the defendant had harmed the "biological body environment" of his supposed wife by forcefeeding her with a lot of sexual arousal drugs.

Fifthly, the defendant seems to have been unable to understand that the Mountain Convention on the Law of Marriage (MCLOM) was intended to establish a body of rules that is to be interpreted and applied by all clan members of the Mountain in the same manner, notwithstanding any age-old custom and cultural tradition.

He does not seem to understand that MCLOM provides that all unmarried clan members have the absolute right to enter into courtship and marriage with all other unmarried clan members of the opposite sex, and that it was not compatible with the MCLOM for the defendant to assert the legality of his marriage to an age-old wedding ceremony and a traditional wedding banquet.

Under MCLOM, every marriage must be legalised by a marriage certificate and the exchange of vows. Moreover, the defendant claimed that he married his supposed wife in their homeland before immigrating here. To the extent that the defendant claimed age-old customs, cultural traditions, foreign laws and right of privacy as basis for the legality and rights of his marriage, such legality and rights were "extinguished" when he acceded to MCLOM in order to become a clan member of the Mountain. In short, when a person becomes a party to MCLOM, he agrees in advance to a system of compulsory dispute settlement that can result in a final and binding decision by an arbitral tribunal.

Lastly, the defendant had "permanently destroyed" evidence of the natural conditions of his sexual organs after surgery for prostate cancer. He had "violated" his obligations not to remove any part of his reproductive system under MCLOM.

Some people have pointed out the legality of same-sex marriage in certain foreign countries. However, MCLOM is quite similar to the Christian view of marriage which is a sacred union between two individuals of opposite sex.

reedak
07-25-2016, 07:31 PM
Mark 10:6-9

“But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’ For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh. So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

The arbitral tribunal has found out from the defendant's medical records that he has been impotent for many years due to diabetes after immigrating here. Due to his impotence, he could not exercise his "biological right" as a husband to "become one flesh" with his supposed wife. There is no evidence that the defendant had married his supposed wife or "exercised exclusive control" over her body. Furthermore, the supposed wife has disclosed to the tribunal that she had sexual relations with several men before living with the supposed husband. Under MCLOM, the defendant is disqualified as a man and husband. Hence his supposed spouse can only be regarded as his roommate.

As the couple are legally single under MCLOM, the supposed adulterer, the plaintiff in this case, has the absolute right to freely woo and marry the defendant's roommate. There are rumours that our Supreme Leader, the Old Man of the Mountain, has flouted convention by using face powder and wearing earrings, eye makeup, red nail polish, lipstick and a bra. However, I have to remind everyone here that our dear leader is a true macho with many children, more grandchildren and great-grandchildren, and a lot more great-great-grandchildren.

Under MCLOM, a clan member needs to have a perfect reproductive system before he or she can claim the legality of the marriage. You need to have a perfect reproductive system before you can have the right to marry a spouse of the opposite sex. It’s as simple as that. You cannot just have the right to marry if you don't have the natural ability or God's gift to generate life and extend the family tree. This is true and natural for all living things in the universe.

The final verdict: The defendant has no right to prevent his roommate from entering into courtship and marriage with the plaintiff or any other people.

In conclusion, we have a few words for the defendant. We expect you to comply with the arbitral tribunal's ruling. The world is watching to see whether you are really the "junzi" or "superior person" you profess yourself to be. Failing to comply with the arbitral tribunal's decision would damage your image and reputation. You will be seen as a rising celebrity with little respect for law or "the legal order for the Mountain".

Narrator: The priest left the courtroom with all other people after hearing the verdict. Outside the courtroom, there were many comments about the arbitral tribunal's ruling such as:

(a) "The verdict marks a 'humiliating defeat' for the husband as 'he has lost on almost every point'."

(b) "The tribunal has delivered a sweeping rebuke on the husband's behaviour."

(c) "The husband has lost face."

(d) "The verdict is a big slap on the husband's face and a big win for the adulterer."

(e) "The verdict is a major blow for the husband."

(f) "It’s an overwhelming victory for the adulterer who wins on every significant point."

(g) "The arbitral tribunal's ruling is a 'game changer' and will be studied by law students and legal experts for years to come."

(h) "The verdict effectively punches a series of holes in the legality of the impotent husband's marriage."

(i) "The verdict rejects the husband's claims to his marriage rights."

(j) "The verdict effectively declares that the adulteress is still single with the right to freely enter into courtship and marriage with any other men including the adulterer."

To the priest, the ruling by the Mountain Court of Arbitration was a farce or "the Rashomon of the Century", being characterized by differing perspectives or interpretations. He mounted his horse and sped off in the direction of the Old Man's mountain, leaving a cloud of dust behind him.

Gunny
07-25-2016, 07:35 PM
I would probably respond to you if you made any sense. Any particular place you're trying to go with this?

reedak
07-25-2016, 07:39 PM
I would probably respond to you if you made any sense. Any particular place you're trying to go with this?

Please explain why the tribunal's verdict does not make sense.

Gunny
07-25-2016, 07:48 PM
Please explain why the tribunal's verdict does not make sense.

First off, you can make an argument without a long-winded parable. If I want to read Gone With the Wind, I got a library.

I am as Christian as anyone here. Which means It is not my place to judge, and render unto Caesar what is his. I don't have to like the law. I just have to exist within Caesar's law. Up to a point.

reedak
07-25-2016, 08:53 PM
First off, you can make an argument without a long-winded parable. If I want to read Gone With the Wind, I got a library.

I am as Christian as anyone here. Which means It is not my place to judge, and render unto Caesar what is his. I don't have to like the law. I just have to exist within Caesar's law. Up to a point.

This post is a satire and analogy of a true tribunal ruling. As it took 3 years for the tribunal to give a 497-page ruling on the real case, it's definitely not long-winded for me to summarize 497 pages into less than one page of words.

Lastly, you can continue to render unto Caesar what is his and thank God for not existing within the law of the Old Man of the Mountain. :)

Gunny
07-25-2016, 09:00 PM
This post is a satire and analogy of a true tribunal ruling. As it took 3 years for the tribunal to give a 497-page ruling on the real case, it's definitely not long-winded for me to summarize 497 pages into less than one page of words.

Lastly, you can continue to render unto Caesar what is his and thank God for not existing within the law of the Old Man of the Mountain. :)

God is and has always been. All of us might not see Him the same way, but speaking for me, I know He is there. He's dragged me through lots of crap in 56 years.

That's not even a question with me. But I said it in 4 sentences. ;)

reedak
07-25-2016, 09:16 PM
God is and has always been. All of us might not see Him the same way, but speaking for me, I know He is there. He's dragged me through lots of crap in 56 years.

That's not even a question with me. But I said it in 4 sentences. ;)

Maybe I have to change may satire to a court case in the Paradise of God. Hope he won't keep dragging you "through lots of crap" eternally into the future. Note that I just said it in less than 5 sentences of yours. :laugh:

Elessar
07-25-2016, 09:28 PM
Well....not a whole lot of it meant any sense to me...and I am a pretty good reader.

It fails to get to a point and is circular in nature. What was the opening point? Nothing.
Lack of a point leads to a non-conclusion.

Gunny
07-25-2016, 09:33 PM
Maybe I have to change may satire to a court case in the Paradise of God. Hope he won't keep dragging you "through lots of crap" eternally into the future. Note that I just said it in less than 5 sentences of yours. :laugh:

No, what you need is a personality so we know where you come from. If you think I'm looking for a fight, find someone else. There's a line of people you can get on the bad side of here.

My day to answer to God for my sins will come. God states in Genesis you will toil all the days of your life and shall surely die. So I been toiling. :laugh:

reedak
07-25-2016, 10:27 PM
My day to answer to God for my sins will come.

Romans 2:12

"All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law."

God states in Genesis you will toil all the days of your life and shall surely die. So I been toiling.

My "Merciless & Cruel" friend, keep toiling till God summons you to rest in peace (RIP). :)

Matthew 11:28-29 King James Version (KJV)

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+11%3A28-29&version=KJV

reedak
07-25-2016, 10:34 PM
Well....not a whole lot of it meant any sense to me...and I am a pretty good reader.

It fails to get to a point and is circular in nature. What was the opening point? Nothing.
Lack of a point leads to a non-conclusion.

Thanks for taking the trouble to read it even though you have lost your mind.

Gunny
07-26-2016, 12:24 AM
Romans 2:12

"All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law."

My "Merciless & Cruel" friend, keep toiling till God summons you to rest in peace (RIP). :)

Matthew 11:28-29 King James Version (KJV)

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+11%3A28-29&version=KJV

When God decides to lift my burden, he will. Until then, I suffer Man's burden. I don't have a whole lot of problem with where you are trying to go, but you're taking the roundabout way to get your message across.

We ain't Bible thumpers here, bubba. That doesn't mean most of us are not Christian and/or don't know our scripture. If you came here to preach to the choir, we got a lot of choir. My grandfather was a deacon, superintendent of Sunday School and sang in the choir. If you think for a minute I don't know my scriptures you might want to try again. Abbey knows more than I do and Kathianne taught in Catholic school.

Next time, if you don't mind, we have a religion forum. Make it easy on us.

Elessar
07-26-2016, 12:27 AM

It would be much simpler, preacher...If you opened by explaining what you are about to blabber about.

Gunny
07-26-2016, 12:47 AM
It would be much simpler, preacher...If you opened by explaining what you are about to blabber about.

Don't kill him yet. He seems to be kinda humorous. Let's see whereabouts he's going. You can always keel haul him later.

Elessar
07-26-2016, 01:15 AM
Don't kill him yet. He seems to be kinda humorous. Let's see whereabouts he's going. You can always keel haul him later.

Aye, Mate....standing by.

reedak
07-26-2016, 06:10 AM
....but you're taking the roundabout way to get your message across.

This is similar to many verdicts of real court cases. Lastly, thanks for your religious enlightenment.

reedak
07-26-2016, 06:33 AM

As with many well-known satires, you may ask the satirists what they "are about to blabber about".

Anyway, thanks for your honest and correct assessment of the verdict of the fictitious court case in my satire. You have pointed out the truth like that child in "The Emperor's New Clothes" by Hans Christen Andersen.

reedak
07-26-2016, 06:36 AM

A sobering advice that is as calm as the sea you are sailing in.

reedak
07-26-2016, 06:42 AM
Aye, Mate....standing by.

Calm down, don't be trigger-happy.

Gunny
07-26-2016, 07:39 AM
This is similar to many verdicts of real court cases. Lastly, thanks for your religious enlightenment.

You don't know who you are talking to. Which is kinda my point. You want to discuss, we can. I' won't get into a pissing contest with you over it. I don't want that sh*t anymore.

You want to fight with someone else here, just stay within the rules.

GravyBoat
07-26-2016, 08:46 AM

It would help us if you'd give the background, making an analogy is fine for you, but then if you give the actual background behind it, this allows the reader a frame of reference, it gives your story more meaning.

GravyBoat
07-26-2016, 08:51 AM

But how is the reader supposed to know that unless you provide an actual case? As a conclusion to your story, you could provide the case from which you made your analogy. Your story is fine, but you need to work on it from a technical standpoint. I'm not some kind of editor, but I know that the story needs work, the narrative you're trying to show is lost to the reader, there's some sort of literary devices missing. Best wishes in your writing.

reedak
07-26-2016, 06:55 PM
You don't know who you are talking to. Which is kinda my point.

You talk as though you are a big shot like Secretary of Defence Ashton Carter. :)

You want to fight with someone else here, just stay within the rules.

Hey dude, you have hit the nail on the head! It is precisely the attitude of the fictitious tribunal panel in my political satire.

reedak
07-26-2016, 07:00 PM
It would help us if you'd give the background, making an analogy is fine for you, but then if you give the actual background behind it, this allows the reader a frame of reference, it gives your story more meaning.

I may eventually give the actual background behind my political satire, but meanwhile please comment on the "logic" of the fictitious verdict in the story.

Gunny
07-26-2016, 07:11 PM
I may eventually give the actual background behind my political satire, but meanwhile please comment on the "logic" of the fictitious verdict in the story.

You need to understand your audience. Fictitious situations bounce off my head. And there is no logic to them. I can speak 2 and half languages, but when they made one up in boot camp for a test, I was lost.

Everything has rules. Be they physical or contrived. Without the rules, kind of hard to just ad lib. You need to put some parameters on your equation.

Elessar
07-26-2016, 07:23 PM
Eh! Lost cause, this one.

Wants to keep the smoke and mirrors up and going!

Gunny
07-26-2016, 07:39 PM
You talk as though you are a big shot like Secretary of Defence Ashton Carter. :)

Hey dude, you have hit the nail on the head! It is precisely the attitude of the fictitious tribunal panel in my political satire.

Got me all wrong, bubba. I'm the reckoning. Big shot? Not even close. My point was simply you come in here with a fictitious story and toss it out. I'm reading YOU, not your story. I'm usually the only staff member on when I'm on. That doesn't make me special. It makes me have a serious sleeping disorder.

Part of the proof is in your own words. You're comparing me to some spineless weasel politician? Just shows what you don't know. You probably got half the board falling out of their chairs with that one.

Know your audience. THEN talk.

Gunny
07-26-2016, 07:48 PM

Let's see what he's got to say before you start dragging him behind the boat. I don't want people feeling unwelcome here.

Be nice if he'd get to the point though ....:laugh:

Gunny
07-26-2016, 09:38 PM
I've been biting my tongue on this one but you never know what a military dependent is going to come up with nor who they knew.

The Old Man of the Mountain was in NH. His face fell off a few years back. Think it was granite. My Little league Coach and DenMother were from NH. There 3 kids were in my Cub Scout den and on my LL team.

The Old Man of the Mountain never said a word.

reedak
07-27-2016, 07:18 AM
And there is no logic to them.

Thanks for the comment.

Everything has rules. Be they physical or contrived. Without the rules, kind of hard to just ad lib. You need to put some parameters on your equation.

MCLOM has rules. Just read the ruling of the fictitious arbitral tribunal carefully.

reedak
07-27-2016, 07:31 AM
The Old Man of the Mountain never said a word.

Pray that the Old Man of the Mountain will never say a word. The day when he utters a deafening roar is the day of his final collapse. His face may come tumbling down upon you if you happen to be at the foot of the mountain that moment.:)

reedak
07-27-2016, 07:33 AM
I don't want people feeling unwelcome here.

Thanks for your warm welcome.

reedak
07-27-2016, 07:59 AM
But how is the reader supposed to know that unless you provide an actual case? As a conclusion to your story, you could provide the case from which you made your analogy. Your story is fine, but you need to work on it from a technical standpoint. I'm not some kind of editor, but I know that the story needs work, the narrative you're trying to show is lost to the reader, there's some sort of literary devices missing. Best wishes in your writing.

Thanks for your good advice. If you read all the classic satires by famous authors such as Hans Christian Andersen, you would find that they never provide any actual case. It will be a failure for a writer if he fails to convey his message to the readers through his writings.

Similarly, all artists of abstract paintings such as Picasso never reveal what they are painting. For instance, if I intend to draw a book, but fearing that the viewers don't understand what I am drawing, I write the word "Book 2" on the picture. Then it will be a sign of failure as an artist for me to reveal what I am drawing.

I would appreciate very much if you could just comment on the "logic" of the fictitious tribunal's ruling in my story. Just a few words, such as "The verdict makes sense" or "The verdict makes no sense", would be sufficient. Thanks again.

reedak
07-27-2016, 08:06 AM

If you peer through the mist, you would find the lost cause. :cool:

Gunny
08-05-2016, 06:48 AM
Pray that the Old Man of the Mountain will never say a word. The day when he utters a deafening roar is the day of his final collapse. His face may come tumbling down upon you if you happen to be at the foot of the mountain that moment.:)

Thanks for your warm welcome.

You ARE welcome. I'll be one of the last to run you or anyone else off. Doesn't mean I'm not going to argue with you. What do you think a debate board is for?

nd if the Old Man of the Mountain in New Hampshire talks, somebody best put his face back on. :laugh:

reedak
01-06-2017, 05:28 AM
You ARE welcome. I'll be one of the last to run you or anyone else off. Doesn't mean I'm not going to argue with you. What do you think a debate board is for?

nd if the Old Man of the Mountain in New Hampshire talks, somebody best put his face back on. :laugh:

Thanks. You'll be exorcised. :rolleyes:

reedak
01-06-2017, 05:31 AM
Narrator: Since he left his homeland, the priest had travelled miles of rough terrain in the daytime and lodged mainly in an inn or slept on a tree at night. One month after meeting the twin brother of the Old Man of the Mountain, he came to a mountain stream near a forest. After tying his horse to an ancient giant tree, he took a dip in the stream. After eating some wild fruits, he climbed up the giant tree to retire for the night.

Next morning while bathing in the stream, he suddenly felt the whole ground and the water shaking violently around him. With much difficulty, he rushed up the bank and sprawled flat on the ground. The earthquake lasted about 30 seconds. Meanwhile his horse was neighing loudly and prancing wildly under the tree.

After sometime when there were no more aftershocks, he got up, put on his clothes, untied his horse and continued his journey. Soon he found himself galloping along a vacant sandy land where he could see crabs crawling beside some dead fish. As the breeze blew towards his face, he could smell the salty air.

To his amazement and horror, he discovered that he was actually travelling in a sea whose water had receded far out into the ocean. He was not alone as he discerned a figure walking with an animal in the distance. As he approached them, he saw an old man walking a dog.

Priest: Hi, Old Man of the Mountain! Glad to see you here!

Old man: No, I am not the Old Man of the Mountain. I am his real twin brother. I am his real, real twin brother.

Priest: Glad to find you alive and kicking after jumping down the wall. But why the need to highlight your identity now?

Old man: I have won the election and will be sworn in as the ruler of the Mountain next month. Since my election victory, my name and identity have often been stolen by imposters, particularly in telepathic communication.

Priest: Congratulations on your new job! Sometimes the fake looks more real than the genuine.

Old man: That's why I have to highlight to everybody, particularly in my telepathic messages, that I am the real twin brother of the Old Man of the Mountain.

Priest: What is your goal for the Mountain?

Old man: I shall "make the Mountain great again"!

Priest: Do you think you can ever achieve your goal?

Old man: Of course, I have what it takes to "make the Mountain great again" because I am a brilliant deal maker. In addition, I am a businessman who knows how to get things done.

Priest: On the way, I heard from some people that your twin brother had mocked your business failings in a major speech arguing that you would be disastrous for the economy. He said, "He’s written a lot of books about business. They all seem to end at Chapter 11. He bankrupted his companies not once, not twice, but four times."

Old man: Hundreds of companies have filed for bankruptcy. I used the law four times and made a tremendous thing. I'm in business. I did a very good job.

Priest: One guy had investigated your business dealings and found a total of six bankruptcies. Why the discrepancy?

Old man: I counted the first three bankruptcies as just one.

Priest: You seem to have invented a new form of mathematics which makes "three equal to one". It's good news for any man with three wives. He can claim that he is practising monogamy.

Old man: You are welcome to exchange anything three for one with me. It reveals the great business acumen and winning mentality I have to become the greatest ruler of the Mountain.

Priest: You are as slippery as the dead fish on the ground, able to convince your voters of your so-called "high net worth" with your twisted arguments after filing for bankruptcy multiple times.

Old man: That's why I claimed that I did a very good job.

Priest: Okay, enough of your "very good job" in multiple bankruptcies. Let's switch to another subject. Are you willing to accept the election outcome as the will of the voters?

Old man: Of course, I am glad to accept the election results now.

Priest: But do you peacefully accept the election outcome if you are the loser?

Old man: Ask me this question in the next election.

Priest: Do you think the Old Man of the Mountain, who is your twin brother and election opponent, is accepting the election results willingly?

Old man: It is the “Mountain way” to peacefully accept election results. He had conceded defeat by congratulating me on election night. He told his voters, "We must accept this result and then look to the future. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead."

Priest: Do you think he will push for vote recounts under the pretext of examining whether the electoral democracy of the Mountain is working?

Old man: In the last debate, he chastised me for my unwillingness to pledge that I would accept the outcome of the election. Calling my statement “horrifying”, he said: "That is not the way our democracy works. We’ve been around for 240 years. We’ve had free and fair elections. We’ve accepted the outcomes when we may not have liked them, and that is what must be expected of anyone standing on a debate stage during an election.” Hence I don't think he will push for vote recounts. So much time and money will be spent - same result! Sad.

Priest: On the way here, I heard allegations of a hack-riddled election with hacking into the party members' brains with witchcraft. The election system of the Mountain is even condemned as extremely vulnerable for relying on a system that is wide open to hacks by sorcery. Hence do you think he will eventually push for vote recounts?

Old man: I can still remember what he said in the first election debate. He said: "Well, I support our democracy. And sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. But I certainly will support the outcome of this election. And I know my twin brother's trying very hard to plant doubts about it."

We had even sought the advice of our first ancestor who gave a grim warning through the mouth of our temple medium: "That is not a joking matter. No, no, no. I want everyone to pay attention here. That is dangerous. When you try to sow the seeds of doubt in people’s minds about the legitimacy of our elections, that undermines our democracy. Then you are doing the work of our adversaries for them because our democracy depends on people knowing their vote matters.”

Hence I don't think my twin brother will go back on his word.

Priest: Don't you know that your twin brother is so notorious for flip-flopping on key issues that he is nicknamed Mr Flip-flop?

Old man (pointing to a dead fish on the wet ground): Like that dead fish, he is something of a spent force. I have yet to hear any flip-flop from him.

Narrator: As soon as he finished speaking, there came a sudden aftershock. The horse neighed loudly and pranced around wildly. The old man tried to restrain his frightened, barking dog which was pulling hard on the leash to run away.

As the ground shook violently, the fish trembled as though they were shivering in the cold. Some of them even "jumped" about as if they had come back alive. When the aftershock was over, the old man turned to the priest.

Old man (jokingly): Now I know dead fish can flip-flop.

Priest (laughing): You were flip-flopping like one of those dead fish just now when you were pulled along by your dog.

Old man (laughing): It's the same with you. You were bouncing like a ball on your prancing horse.

Priest: On the way, I heard that the intelligence agencies of the Mountain had concluded with “high confidence” that the great bear demon acted covertly in the latter stages of the election campaign to harm your twin brother's chances and promote you. Thirty-five warlocks were expelled from the Mountain for allegedly helping the great bear demon to hack the brains of your twin brother and his campaign staffers during the election.

Old man: Unless you catch "hackers" in the act, it is very hard to determine who was doing the hacking. Why wasn't this brought up before election?

If the great bear demon, or some other entity, was hacking my twin brother's brain by black arts, why did he wait so long to act? Why did his party members only complain after he lost?

A whistleblower who published the telepathic messages of my twin brother's campaign manager said "a 14-year-old wizard could have hacked his brain by sorcery" — why was his election committee so careless? He also said the great bear demon did not give him the info!

Can you imagine if the election results were the opposite and we tried to play the great bear demon card. It would be called conspiracy theory!

The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest victories of the Mountain in history. It’s now time to move on and "make the Mountain great again".

Priest: Tomorrow is new year holiday, do you have any message for your twin brother and his campaign staffers?

Old man: Happy New Year to all, including my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!

Priest: The great bear demon had reportedly said he would not "stoop" to "irresponsible diplomacy", but rather attempt to repair relations once you take office.

Old man: Great move on delay - I always knew he was very smart!

Priest: He was so smart that he even hacked your brain and those of your campaign staffers by witchcraft too, but he did not release whatever information they gleaned from the brain waves. This finding was reportedly reached with "high confidence" by the intelligence agencies of the Mountain.

Old man: I don’t believe the great bear demon had interfered. I know a lot about hacking the brain by black arts, and such hacking is a very hard thing to prove, so it could be somebody else. I know things that other people don't know. And so they cannot be sure of the situation. You know, if you have something really important, write it out and have it delivered by courier, the old-fashioned way. Because I'll tell you what - no brain is safe from hacking by sorcery when it is emitting brain waves in telepathy. I shall reveal details people don't know about the incident in the coming days.

I was supposed to get the intelligence briefing on the so-called great bear demon's hacking of the brains by sorcery yesterday but it was delayed until next week, perhaps more time needed to build a case. Very strange!

According to the whistleblower, the Mountain's news media coverage is “very dishonest”. More dishonest than anyone knows.

Narrator: As soon as he had finished speaking, the ground shook violently. The dog barked loudly and pulled hard at the leash in its attempt to run away, but it ended up running in a circle around the old man. The horse neighed loudly and pranced wildly in a circle around the old man and his dog. The dead fish "jumped" to shoulder height from the ground. The old man screamed at his dog in his effort to stop it from running, and one of the fish landed in his big potty mouth. When the aftershock was over, the priest said jokingly.

Priest: The sight of the fish in your mouth reminds me of a proverbial saying: "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." It seems that God has given you a fish while teaching you how to fish like a hungry brown bear plucking a leaping salmon from the air.

Old man (spitting out the fish angrily): If God really wants to give me a fish, He should not give me a rotten one.

Priest: Okay, we have enough talk about brain hacking by black arts. I wish to contact you when I reach the Mountain. May I have your phone number?

Old man: Why not? Here is my name card with my phone number.

Priest: Thanks for your name card.

Old man: No need to thank me. You are the only one who gets my phone number free of charge because I regard you as my true friend. Your mistress who is now living apart in trial separation has donated a huge sum of money to my election campaigns just for my phone number.

Priest: Well, she can get your phone number, but don't ever let me catch her calling you or your twin brother.

Old man: I have to tell you a bad news. She called me last week to wish me congratulations on winning the election.

Narrator: Suddenly there came another aftershock. "Leaping" to eye level, the dead fish seemed to "dance" in celebration of a special occasion. The dog kept barking and pulled so hard on the leash that it pulled the old man along with it for some distance. The horse neighed loudly and lifted its front legs so high that the priest almost fell off from its back. When the ground stopped shaking, the two men resumed their conversation.

Priest: Okay, let's get back to my perfidious lover. When I return to my region, I shall confirm with her whether she has acted unfaithfully behind my back before lodging an official protest to you. As for now I have to lodge a solemn representation with you as an informal protest for interfering in my domestic affairs.

Old man: Interesting how my twin brother does a lot of business with her and I should not accept a congratulatory call.

Priest: You are very clear about my solemn position on your phone conversation with my mistress in trial separation.

Old man: I never said it. Don't put words in my mouth.

Priest: You won't lose anything by keeping your big potty mouth shut! Anyway I have to take my leave now. The more I speak to you, the more irritated I am. There is a popular quote by someone in your region: "When they go low, you go high.” I have to go high now not because of my grace, forgiveness, and enemy love but because of the impending arrival of tsunami.

Old man: This place is a paradise to me when I think of the congratulatory calls from the leaders of all the other regions, particularly the phone call from your mistress in trial separation. Anyway, don't forget to call me when you reach the Mountain. Goodbye!

Priest: Enjoy the gorgeous landscape of your paradise before it turns into hell. Goodbye!

Narrator: Thereupon the priest put spurs to his horse and sped on towards a distant mountain at full gallop. However, he turned back to speak to the old man after galloping a few hundred metres.

Priest: I almost forgot to tell you something that was purported to have uttered by your first ancestor through the mouth of a temple medium. Suggesting that the Mountain is entering a time of hopelessness, he said: "We feel the difference now. Hope is necessary. It’s a necessary concept. And the Old Man of the Mountain didn’t just talk about hope because he thought it was a nice slogan to get votes. He and I and so many believed that … what else do you have if you don’t have hope? What do you give your kids if you can’t give them hope?”

Old man: We have tremendous hope and we have tremendous promise and we have tremendous potential. I assume my first ancestor was talking about the past, not the future.

Narrator: No sooner had he spoken than the ground began to shake. The quake of the aftershock was so powerful that the priest was thrown off the horse. After performing a somersault in the air, he landed safely but rose in full pursuit of his horse which had galloped up a slope. After a while, he managed to catch up with his horse and jumped onto its back.

Meanwhile, the old man was chasing his dog which had broken free from the leash and was running towards the rising waves. The dead fish shot up like rockets from the ground and rained down on the two men and their animals. One of them landed on the old man's golden locks.

**************************** END ****************************

darin
01-06-2017, 06:08 AM
Nobody will have any idea wtf you're talking about unless you start putting a "bottom-line-up-front" that is too mystical and weird to suffer through.

Point of order - if the ocean had just receded he would have not suddenly realized he was riding on a ocean floor because the 'sand' would have been 'mud'.

reedak
03-29-2018, 01:52 AM
Point of order - if the ocean had just receded he would have not suddenly realized he was riding on a ocean floor because the 'sand' would have been 'mud'.

1. After a while, the priest realised he was riding in a place which was originally covered with sea water because he saw a lot of crabs and stranded fish around him. Another reason was the salty odour of sea water in the air.

Whether the priest rode on sand or mud would depend on the depth of the sea near the beach. A narrow stretch of beach would show that the sea nearby is deep. Then the bottom of the sea near the beach would likely consist of more mud than sand.

If the stretch of beach is wide and sandy, the bottom of the sea nearby would quite likely be shallow and sandy. In this case, when the sea recedes, it would more likely to expose a large sandy area.

2. Due to the lack of basic education and experience about the signs of an ensuing tsunami in countries with rare occurrences of tsunamis, many people still loiter on the beach to watch the bizarre sight after the sea recedes from the land. Some of them, particularly children, even venture further out to pick corals and stranded fish, and they would be engulfed by the wall of water of the ensuing tsunami.

The following links show how people are caught unaware by tsunamis.

(a) According to http://packthailand.com/how-khao-lak-was-destroyed-by-the-indian-ocean-tsunami-in-2004/

(Begin excerpts)
Initially, the sea disappeared in what is know as a ‘drawback’. The ocean recedes leaving nothing but sand on the beach. This bizarre sight caused many people to go onto the beach to see what was happening – some even swam in sea. Unfortunately, a tsunami drawback is a warning of an horrendous killer wave that’s about to hit. (End excerpts)

(b) According to http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2005/01/warn-j03.html

(Begin excerpts)
While an official warning may have come too late for many on Aceh’s west coast, the lack of basic education probably lifted the toll by thousands. After the tremor, the sea suddenly retreated hundreds of metres, but no one knew what this meant. Intrigued by the phenomenon, villagers, particularly children, followed the water out, picking up stranded fish, only to be engulfed by the wall of water that followed. Many simply stood there transfixed and uncomprehending. (End excerpts)

(c) Historic video - Watch what happened about 15 minutes before a tsunami struck in India in 2004.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_5lwKBPieE

reedak
03-29-2018, 02:26 AM
Nobody will have any idea wtf you're talking about unless you start putting a "bottom-line-up-front" that is too mystical and weird to suffer through.

With a trade war looming over the globe, it is ripe time to explain to readers what I am talking about.

Like the shock waves of a powerful earthquake which reverberated throughout the region in my political satire, the surprise victory of a racist, erratic, isolationist presidential candidate has shocked the world.

Like the tsunami that came in the wake of a huge earthquake in my political satire, the stunning election victory of a failed businessman with 4 (but actually 6?) bankruptcies could spell economic disaster for the American and global economy.

Like the ensuing tsunami that would change the landscape in my political satire, Trump's shock election win has the potential to reshape the world order.

Like the ensuing tsunami that would overwhelm the coastal region in my political satire, the "tsunami of protectionism and trade wars" will eventually devastate the American and global economy.

P.S. The following links will help readers understand the message of my political satire:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3607521/Bernie-Clinton-shifts-attention-Trump-hits-bankruptcies-don-t-know-s-one-qualifications-running-president-kind-doubt-it.html

http://variety.com/2016/biz/global/trumps-victory-stuns-world-reaction-1201913716/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-09/-i-feel-the-hatred-mexicans-reel-in-shock-after-trump-victory

http://www.informationng.com/2016/12/michelle-obama-says-america-entering-time-hopelessness.html

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trumps-message-to-the-obamas-we-have-tremendous-hope/article/2609932

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-michelle-speech-20160725-snap-story.html

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-filed-bankruptcy-times/story?id=13419250

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2016/live-updates/general-election/real-time-fact-checking-and-analysis-of-the-first-presidential-debate/fact-check-has-trump-declared-bankruptcy-four-or-six-times/?utm_term=.105f5b0ffaf2

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/bob-dole-donald-trump-taiwan-232266

https://psmag.com/news/weighing-war-over-taiwan-in-a-time-of-trump

http://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/taiwan-paid-former-us-senator-bob-dole-to-work-behind-the-scenes-on-trump-tsai

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-taiwan-phone-call-planned-2016-12/?IR=T

http://watchingamerica.com/WA/2018/01/29/trumps-taiwanese-card/

https://thediplomat.com/2016/12/the-tsai-trump-call-the-dynamics-in-taiwan/

LongTermGuy
03-30-2018, 07:14 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cb/e6/c6/cbe6c6bce4441c2e6c15d1b31664ac8e--donald-trump-quotes-hard-to-love.jpg

**God Bless The American....TRUMP!:salute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmnYnYX4soI

aboutime
03-30-2018, 07:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gb0fccu6os

THIS SHOULD BE OUR NEW NATIONAL ANTHEM TOO!

Elessar
03-30-2018, 08:47 PM

Jaded you are, with a self-induced feeling of grandeur and superiority That is false and lame.

Elessar
03-30-2018, 08:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gb0fccu6os

THIS SHOULD BE OUR NEW NATIONAL ANTHEM TOO!

That was wonderful! Thank You AT!

Elessar
03-30-2018, 09:07 PM
Another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGtpe8Ecz04

LongTermGuy
03-30-2018, 09:25 PM
To all of the United States Armed Forces, with our thanks.....:cool::salute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a0ORdQU

Elessar
03-30-2018, 09:52 PM
To all of the United States Armed Forces, with our thanks.....:cool::salute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a0ORdQU

Wonderful tribute!

reedak
04-01-2018, 07:15 PM
Jaded you are, with a self-induced feeling of grandeur and superiority That is false and lame....

I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

I admire your frankness for confessing that you "have lost your mind (or head?)". If I can find your mind or head, I will give it a snack as requested by you and return it to you after January 20, 2021, the last day of Trump's presidency. :lame2:

aboutime
04-02-2018, 07:57 PM
Another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGtpe8Ecz04

Thank you for the best of the best, and the TEARS as well. GOD BLESS THE USA!

aboutime
04-02-2018, 08:00 PM
I admire your frankness for confessing that you "have lost your mind (or head?)". If I can find your mind or head, I will give it a snack as requested by you and return it to you after January 20, 2021, the last day of Trump's presidency. :lame2:

REEDAK...just wonderin'. Do you do REACH-AROUNDS too?

reedak
04-02-2018, 09:05 PM
REEDAK...just wonderin'. Do you do REACH-AROUNDS too?

reedak... YOU may need a HEIMLICH manuver that day to choke on CROW.

According to http://www.businessinsider.sg/donald-trump-mitt-romney-election-choke-2016-4/?r=US&IR=T

(Begin excerpts)
“The last election should have been won, except Romney choked like a dog. He choked. He went,” Trump paused to grab his neck and imitate choking and then said, “I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe, he said.”

He continued: “Romney choked. … Romney can’t recover from a choke.” (End excerpts)

My dear friend aboutime, if you run in the next election, it will be about time you will "choke like a dog" on a piece of bone.

“I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe, you will say.”
“Aboutime chokes. … Aboutime can’t recover from a choke.” :teasing:

aboutime
04-02-2018, 09:20 PM
According to http://www.businessinsider.sg/donald-trump-mitt-romney-election-choke-2016-4/?r=US&IR=T

(Begin excerpts)
“The last election should have been won, except Romney choked like a dog. He choked. He went,” Trump paused to grab his neck and imitate choking and then said, “I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe, he said.”

He continued: “Romney choked. … Romney can’t recover from a choke.” (End excerpts)

My dear friend aboutime, if you run in the next election, it will be about time you will "choke like a dog" on a piece of bone.

“I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe, you will say.”
“Aboutime chokes. … Aboutime can’t recover from a choke.” :teasing:

My apologies to all. I don't usually respond to imaginary members like this. Unless I am severely Constipated, but answering does relieve the gross wasted gas to the imaginary.

Elessar
04-02-2018, 09:21 PM

You are a total classic brainwashed idiot.

Have you ever tried to grow up?

reedak
04-02-2018, 09:31 PM
My apologies to all. I don't usually respond to imaginary members like this. Unless I am severely Constipated, but answering does relieve the gross wasted gas to the imaginary.

Yes, you had better relieve the gross wasted gas, otherwise you will never recover from the choke. :)

reedak
04-02-2018, 09:35 PM
You are a total classic brainwashed idiot.

Have you ever tried to grow up?

My dear friend, since you don't appreciate my admiration, I won't admire you anymore. Neither will I help you find your lost mind or head. :)

aboutime
04-03-2018, 05:54 PM
Yes, you had better relieve the gross wasted gas, otherwise you will never recover from the choke. :)

Thanks to you. Every time I see your name here. I feel the relief of a great, noisy FART. And you earned it.

You ARE the gross, wasted gas...better known as "reedak-thane".https://media.giphy.com/media/kMU2BCFB4EEA8/giphy.gif

By the way. YOU are not, by any means...my dear friend.

reedak
04-03-2018, 08:16 PM
Thanks to you. Every time I see your name here. I feel the relief of a great, noisy FART. And you earned it.

You ARE the gross, wasted gas...better known as "reedak-thane".

By the way. YOU are not, by any means...my dear friend.

Now I know why you claim to be a "liberate man". On the one hand, the deafening sound of the "great, noisy FART" "liberated" by you attracts some inquisitive netizens to your posts. On the other hand, the offensive odour of the "great, noisy FART" "liberated" by you repels them at once.

P.S. Instead of sending military to guard the US-Mexico border, it is about time for the US to resort to a much cheaper means by sending our "aboutime liberate man" there to "liberate" "aboutime-thane" to repel all illegal immigrants.
You certainly deserve your hard-earned title of "liberate man". :clap:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-threatens-foreign-aid-to-honduras-as-he-continues-focus-on-caravan-of-migrants/2018/04/03/bdd9ac92-3735-11e8-b57c-9445cc4dfa5e_story.html?utm_term=.b8eed2f39bcb

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?61279-Political-Satire-The-Old-Man-of-the-Mountain-(9)

Gunny
04-03-2018, 08:31 PM
Did you ever get to a point in this thread? No offense, but since you started this thread, I could bench press 300 lbs and run a 24 minute 3 miles. Went from there to couldn't walk nor press the bar and back to running 2 1/2 miles and bench pressing 200 lbs. Yeah, kind of slacking because of the nerve damage ....

Am I going to die AGAIN before you get somewhere? Just wondering ....:whistling2:

aboutime
04-03-2018, 08:36 PM
Now I know why you claim to be a "liberate man". On the one hand, the deafening sound of the "great, noisy FART" "liberated" by you attracts some inquisitive netizens to your posts. On the other hand, the offensive odour of the "great, noisy FART" "liberated" by you repels them at once.

P.S. Instead of sending military to guard the US-Mexico border, it is about time for the US to resort to a much cheaper means by sending our "aboutime liberate man" there to "liberate" "aboutime-thane" to repel all illegal immigrants.
You certainly deserve your hard-earned title of "liberate man". :clap:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-threatens-foreign-aid-to-honduras-as-he-continues-focus-on-caravan-of-migrants/2018/04/03/bdd9ac92-3735-11e8-b57c-9445cc4dfa5e_story.html?utm_term=.b8eed2f39bcb

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?61279-Political-Satire-The-Old-Man-of-the-Mountain-(9)

On our way home from the doctor's today. I saved your life, when I ran over, and Killed a "SHIT EATIN' DOG", https://static.shop033.com/resources/18/160536/Image/dogshaming.jpg

so you can thank me by just going away following your own smell.

reedak
04-03-2018, 08:51 PM
On our way home from the doctor's today. I saved your life, when I ran over, and Killed a "SHIT EATIN' DOG", so you can thank me by just going away following your own smell.

So you are still spreading the stench of your poop here instead of standing guard at the US-Mexico border. :laugh:

aboutime
04-03-2018, 09:09 PM
So you are still spreading the stench of your poop here instead of standing guard at the US-Mexico border. :laugh:

Right you are. SPREADING YOU all over the place. Glad to see you catching the reality. But I'm finding that Imitating YOU isn't easy. After all I did KILL that dog and saved your life.

Gunny
04-03-2018, 09:11 PM
So you are still spreading the stench of your poop here instead of standing guard at the US-Mexico border. :laugh:You're a Brit? Explains the verbosity. :poke:

:)

reedak
04-03-2018, 09:13 PM
Did you ever get to a point in this thread? No offense, but since you started this thread, I could bench press 300 lbs and run a 24 minute 3 miles. Went from there to couldn't walk nor press the bar and back to running 2 1/2 miles and bench pressing 200 lbs. Yeah, kind of slacking because of the nerve damage ....

Am I going to die AGAIN before you get somewhere? Just wondering ....:whistling2:

Surprise to learn that you are going to die AGAIN (after dying once). You belong to a rare species that can live twice.

Stop wondering, you have lost your way while wandering in my thread.

So far you have yet to get anywhere to the points of my thread. :)

Gunny
04-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Surprise to learn that you are going to die AGAIN (after dying once). You belong to a rare species that can live twice.

Stop wondering, you have lost your way while wandering in my thread.

So far you have yet to get anywhere to the point of my thread. :)You should feel special. I'm certainly not the first nor the only person to have ever flat-lined. Not even on this little board ;)

There's really no point to your thread. If you have to be THAT long-winded and drawn-out, you're putting people to sleep, not making a point. Probably bored ME to death because I was in the hospital right after you started it. I'm certainly not risking another trip to read back through your novel. Reminds me of the "middle" movie "The Empire Strikes Back". Begins nowhere and ends nowhere.

reedak
04-03-2018, 09:59 PM
Right you are. SPREADING YOU all over the place. Glad to see you catching the reality. But I'm finding that Imitating YOU isn't easy. After all I did KILL that dog and saved your life.

Diarrhea is one of the most commonly reported ailments in the US. Please seek treatment at once as you will be missed by all your friends if you end up like that dog.

P.S. Please don't try to imitate others as you may not be able to recognise yourself one day when you look into the mirror. :)

https://www.livescience.com/34719-diarrhea-intestinal-flu-dehydration.html

reedak
04-03-2018, 10:23 PM
You should feel special. I'm certainly not the first nor the only person to have ever flat-lined. Not even on this little board ;)

There's really no point to your thread. If you have to be THAT long-winded and drawn-out, you're putting people to sleep, not making a point. Probably bored ME to death because I was in the hospital right after you started it. I'm certainly not risking another trip to read back through your novel. Reminds me of the "middle" movie "The Empire Strikes Back". Begins nowhere and ends nowhere.

Sorry to learn that you have been "put to sleep" by my satire just like Rip Van Winkle falling asleep in the Catskill Mountains.

Sleep, baby, sleep. :)

https://www.babycenter.com/0_lullaby-lyrics-sleep-baby-sleep_6744.bc

http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/RipVan.shtml#1

reedak
04-03-2018, 10:31 PM
You're a Brit? Explains the verbosity. :poke:

:)

Guessing the ethnicity of a netizen is more difficult than predicting the trend of a stockmarket or the consequences of Trump's disastrous policies. :)

"The guy you are speaking to" can be anybody -- from Trump, Xi, Kim, Abe, Putin, Mr Somebody or Mr Nobody or any common man in the street.

P.S. Do I have to remind you that my thread is not about Brit or any ethnicity? Please zero in onto the points of my political satire.

reedak
04-04-2018, 05:04 AM
... Not even on this little board ;)

There's really no point to your thread. If you have to be THAT long-winded and drawn-out, you're putting people to sleep, not making a point....Begins nowhere and ends nowhere.

No point to my thread? Let's ponder the following statement by the Priest before he made his exit from his encounter with the twin brother of the Old Man of the Mountain:

Priest: ".... I have to go high now not because of my grace, forgiveness, and enemy love but because of the impending arrival of tsunami."

Poster's remark: Let us see whether the giant board of Wall Street will end up "bloody red" at the end of trading day on Wednesday April 4, 2018.

To the Chinese, the figure 4 has the same pronunciation as the Chinese character meaning death. So April 4 sounds like "double death" to the Chinese.

P.S. I pray that my "intelligent guess" won't be "intelligent" this time. :angel:

High_Plains_Drifter
04-04-2018, 06:20 AM
There's a line of people you can get on the bad side of here.
Gunny Leave me otta this... :slap: ... :laugh:

LongTermGuy
04-04-2018, 10:30 AM

*Makes sense Gunny were watching...everything comes in time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=pPTtywqyhIQ

Gunny
04-04-2018, 12:35 PM
No point to my thread? Let's ponder the following statement by the Priest before he made his exit from his encounter with the twin brother of the Old Man of the Mountain:

Priest: ".... I have to go high now not because of my grace, forgiveness, and enemy love but because of the impending arrival of tsunami."

Poster's remark: Let us see whether the giant board of Wall Street will end up "bloody red" at the end of trading day on Wednesday April 4, 2018.

To the Chinese, the figure 4 has the same pronunciation as the Chinese character meaning death. So April 4 sounds like "double death" to the Chinese.

P.S. I pray that my "intelligent guess" won't be "intelligent" this time. :angel:

I get it now. You're Nostradamus.

Black Diamond
04-04-2018, 01:37 PM
He will start writing in those quatrains.

LongTermGuy
04-04-2018, 03:36 PM

:clap::clap::laugh::laugh::laugh:
http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1172489362l/180552.jpg

reedak
04-04-2018, 04:56 PM

I get it now. You're Trump (denying any trade war after launching a murky trade war). :)

reedak
04-04-2018, 05:16 PM
...everything comes in time.

I agree with you at this point about "time". Let's wait and see who will laugh louder after January 20, 2021, the last day of Trump's presidency.

P.S. Of course, whoever comes face to face with your dumb skull will know that your time has long passed. :)

reedak
04-04-2018, 05:31 PM
He will start writing in those quatrains.

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,

Creeps in this petty pace from day to day

To the last syllable of recorded time,

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools

The way to dusty death.

P.S. Don't lose yourself in the wrong book among those quatrains or quintains. :)

aboutime
04-04-2018, 07:15 PM
Diarrhea is one of the most commonly reported ailments in the US. Please seek treatment at once as you will be missed by all your friends if you end up like that dog.

P.S. Please don't try to imitate others as you may not be able to recognise yourself one day when you look into the mirror. :)

https://www.livescience.com/34719-diarrhea-intestinal-flu-dehydration.html

Again. You are exactly right reedak. I have no further need to imitate you...as you swirl around with a long, steady flushing sound. Having Diarrhea allowed me to totally get rid of YOU, down the drain, after a huge flush. In fact. You seem to be the first scum going down with the DRAINING OF THE SWAMP, where other, ignorant liberal wussies end up below the floating turds in a cesspool.

Gunny
04-04-2018, 07:32 PM
I get it now. You're Trump (denying any trade war after launching a murky trade war). :)

Oh you mean because I have a thread I started on that very topic currently just above this one? THAT "trade war"? THAT prediction went to shit in a second for ya :laugh:

reedak
04-04-2018, 09:17 PM
Oh you mean because I have a thread I started on that very topic currently just above this one? THAT "trade war"? THAT prediction went to shit in a second for ya :laugh:

Put all your properties and life savings into the stock market now and see how they go to shit in a second for ya. :)

Gunny
04-04-2018, 09:23 PM
Put all your properties and life savings into the stock market now and see how they go to shit in a second for ya. :)Not too bright. are you? The stock market isn't going anywhere. You obviously don't understand the ramifications of a trade war as it translates to the consumer. Might want to try a sash of logic and common sense with your daily book quotations.

reedak
04-04-2018, 09:23 PM
Again. You are exactly right reedak. I have no further need to imitate you...as you swirl around with a long, steady flushing sound. Having Diarrhea allowed me to totally get rid of YOU, down the drain, after a huge flush. In fact. You seem to be the first scum going down with the DRAINING OF THE SWAMP, where other, ignorant liberal wussies end up below the floating turds in a cesspool.

You can spend the rest of your life sitting on the toilet bowl. Happy shitting! :)

reedak
04-04-2018, 09:29 PM
Not too bright. are you? The stock market isn't going anywhere. You obviously don't understand the ramifications of a trade war as it translates to the consumer. Might want to try a sash of logic and common sense with your daily book quotations.

It's obvious that you are totally ignorant of the disastrous impact of trade wars on the stock market. :)

aboutime
04-04-2018, 09:51 PM
You can spend the rest of your life sitting on the toilet bowl. Happy shitting! :)

YOU are the very first person I have known who has invited me to SIT ON YOUR FACE. Breathing for you is OPTIONAL.http://www.mentalhealthportland.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Crisis-line-billboard.jpg

reedak
04-04-2018, 10:01 PM
YOU are the very first person I have known who has invited me to SIT ON YOUR FACE. Breathing for you is OPTIONAL

My dear aboutime,

It's about time for you to drag a mother pig into your restroom so that you can be "breastfed" for the rest of your life. :)

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=juE4g9Fc&id=6A3B4E4CCDF77C1953207B5A0BF4963696BDF0D3&thid=OIP.juE4g9FcU2jDdykqwTIPMQHaDz&mediaurl=http%3a%2f%2fagritech.tnau.ac.in%2fanimal _husbandry%2fimages%2fMother%2520Pig.jpg&exph=524&expw=1019&q=photo+of+mother+pig+feeding+piglets&simid=608038243156626481&selectedIndex=0&ajaxhist=0

NightTrain
04-05-2018, 01:11 AM

Don't be silly.

NightTrain
04-05-2018, 01:18 AM
I agree with you at this point about "time". Let's wait and see who will laugh louder after January 20, 2021, the last day of Trump's presidency.

P.S. Of course, whoever comes face to face with your dumb skull will know that your time has long passed. :)

I've given you 2 years before I passed judgement, but you're just another commie lackie doing the bidding of your commie government.

I have to admit, you were slow to show your colors; but you're a paid commie troll.

I think you're deserving of a ban, I'll discuss it with staff.

Stay tuned.

aboutime
04-05-2018, 07:24 PM
My dear aboutime,

It's about time for you to drag a mother pig into your restroom so that you can be "breastfed" for the rest of your life. :)

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=juE4g9Fc&id=6A3B4E4CCDF77C1953207B5A0BF4963696BDF0D3&thid=OIP.juE4g9FcU2jDdykqwTIPMQHaDz&mediaurl=http%3a%2f%2fagritech.tnau.ac.in%2fanimal _husbandry%2fimages%2fMother%2520Pig.jpg&exph=524&expw=1019&q=photo+of+mother+pig+feeding+piglets&simid=608038243156626481&selectedIndex=0&ajaxhist=0

But reedak. Every time you go into any restroom, the last thing YOU are looking for is for someone being breastfed. It's obviously not your style, but a GOOD REACHAROUND from you will pay dividends for the REST OF YOUR LOUSY LIFE as YOU OINK your way out the door.

reedak. Thanks for sharing your family photo...https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.juE4g9FcU2jDdykqwTIPMQHaDz&pid=Api