PDA

View Full Version : Gross Foods We Like Or Tried Or Would Love To

Gunny
07-25-2016, 10:10 PM
eat the cats then you don't have to feed them....just sayin

Sergeant Major, them little eating and shit machines wouldn't know what hit them if it was my decision. But I ain't Vietnamese. I ain't eating the overgrown rats.

They're going to Alyssa Milano's house so she can whine some more about your contribution.

GravyBoat
07-25-2016, 10:41 PM
I leave cat food out from time to time for the feral cats, they leave dead mice on the front porch. I'm trying to feed and befriend the crows, hoping they'll find a Rolex and leave that for me some day, keys to a Tesla, or good old cash. Crows will do that for their human friends. They always squawk and fly off.

I had a wild turkey on the front porch a couple weeks ago, tried to lure it into the oven. Rabbits, ferrets, deer, foxes, coyotes, frogs, toads, turtles, squirrels, chipmunks, owls, hawks, eagles, bats, bobcats, possums, skunks, raccoons, doves, quails, beavers, ducks, snakes; I've seen all these on my property. There's enough game on my one acre to feed me year round.

Gunny
07-26-2016, 12:41 AM
I leave cat food out from time to time for the feral cats, they leave dead mice on the front porch. I'm trying to feed and befriend the crows, hoping they'll find a Rolex and leave that for me some day, keys to a Tesla, or good old cash. Crows will do that for their human friends. They always squawk and fly off.

I had a wild turkey on the front porch a couple weeks ago, tried to lure it into the oven. Rabbits, ferrets, deer, foxes, coyotes, frogs, toads, turtles, squirrels, chipmunks, owls, hawks, eagles, bats, bobcats, possums, skunks, raccoons, doves, quails, beavers, ducks, snakes; I've seen all these on my property. There's enough game on my one acre to feed me year round.

Dude, you got crap on your menu I wouldn't touch. Rodents and birds. Not on the list. We still got wild cattle and deer here. I'll have to run out of them first. :laugh:

GravyBoat
07-26-2016, 08:41 AM
Dude, you got crap on your menu I wouldn't touch. Rodents and birds. Not on the list. We still got wild cattle and deer here. I'll have to run out of them first. :laugh:
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9158&stc=1

:drool2:

Bilgerat
07-26-2016, 10:53 AM
Staggis!

It's like Haggis, but made from the Red Stag versus sheep.

Serve with neeps and tatties, and of course a good single malt :dance:

http://i.amz.mshcdn.com/OKpz064bQuEj7055A3RZDByLWEY=/950x534/2015%2F12%2F29%2F86%2Fhaggis.61fde.jpg

GravyBoat
07-26-2016, 01:56 PM
They sell hagis at Woodman's in the import food aisle in the freezer case. I should try that.

I'd also like to try cicadas, they say it's delicious, like land shrimps. I'd like to try Chinese flying carp, they're thick in the river about 100 miles from here, they're said to be delicious.

Gunny
07-26-2016, 06:22 PM
Y'all are freakin' ill. I thought hot dogs were bad. Y'all won't have to worry about sharing with me, that's for sure. :laugh:

Bilgerat
07-26-2016, 07:13 PM
They sell hagis at Woodman's in the import food aisle in the freezer case. I should try that.

I'd also like to try cicadas, they say it's delicious, like land shrimps. I'd like to try Chinese flying carp, they're thick in the river about 100 miles from here, they're said to be delicious.

Traditional Haggis cannot be sold in America as the lungs aren't considered edible by the USDA and aren't inspected, so any Haggis sold in America is missing that part.

As for cicadas, they make a great additive to chocolate chip cookies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcO3uLqsLi0