PDA

View Full Version : Mexico threatens: If Trump wins we will call back our citizens

jimnyc
07-28-2016, 01:35 PM
Ummm, that's a threat? How about they just do that now?

And now I REALLY want Trump to win even more. No worry about any arguments with deportations, as apparently Mexico will be helping. Adios!!

-----

The President of Mexico threatened at the world economic summit grave consequences if Trump gets the Presidential seat: all the Mexicans in the USA will be going back home to Mexico.

The Mexican government announced they will close their borders to Americans in the event that Donald Trump is elected President of the United States. President Enrique Peña Nieto announced the country fears Americans will flood their country and bring violence and chaos to their streets. “Many Americans have expressed a desire to relocate to our country in the event that Donald Trump becomes President. We cannot have Mexico flooded with criminals and rapists,” he said.

In an interview with Telemundo, Nieto also announced that “further action will be taken by the Mexican government to ensure every single citizen of Mexico currently residing in the United States is brought home safely.” “We will not play around with something as important as the lives of our people. In our eyes and the eyes of every Mexican in the world, Donald Trump is a xenophobic, bigoted terrorist and imperialist who will ruin a country that was once a true friend of Mexico.”

http://departed.co/mexico-threatens-trump-wins-will-call-back-citizens

Elessar
07-28-2016, 02:25 PM
Ummm, that's a threat? How about they just do that now?

And now I REALLY want Trump to win even more. No worry about any arguments with deportations, as apparently Mexico will be helping. Adios!!

-----

The President of Mexico threatened at the world economic summit grave consequences if Trump gets the Presidential seat: all the Mexicans in the USA will be going back home to Mexico.

The Mexican government announced they will close their borders to Americans in the event that Donald Trump is elected President of the United States. President Enrique Peña Nieto announced the country fears Americans will flood their country and bring violence and chaos to their streets. “Many Americans have expressed a desire to relocate to our country in the event that Donald Trump becomes President. We cannot have Mexico flooded with criminals and rapists,” he said.

In an interview with Telemundo, Nieto also announced that “further action will be taken by the Mexican government to ensure every single citizen of Mexico currently residing in the United States is brought home safely.” “We will not play around with something as important as the lives of our people. In our eyes and the eyes of every Mexican in the world, Donald Trump is a xenophobic, bigoted terrorist and imperialist who will ruin a country that was once a true friend of Mexico.”

http://departed.co/mexico-threatens-trump-wins-will-call-back-citizens

That is a crock of sh*t.

What exactly have we been flooded with? Saints, upstanding citizens? Bullshit!

This infers that the illegals were encouraged by their own government to violate OUR Laws.

Paper Tiger Threat!

jimnyc
07-28-2016, 02:28 PM
That is a crock of sh*t.

What exactly have we been flooded with? Saints, upstanding citizens? Bullshit!

This infers that the illegals were encouraged by their own government to violate OUR Laws.

Paper Tiger Threat!

He's just being an ass, trying to use Trumps "own" words. Trump mentioned this about SOME illegals coming across the border, and now every liberal and all of their friends, and now even this twit, seem to imply that Trump stated this about ALL Mexicans. I think these are the trolls that DLT referred to, and how some knuckleheads out there will be influenced by stupidity.

Elessar
07-28-2016, 02:57 PM
He's just being an ass, trying to use Trumps "own" words. Trump mentioned this about SOME illegals coming across the border, and now every liberal and all of their friends, and now even this twit, seem to imply that Trump stated this about ALL Mexicans. I think these are the trolls that DLT referred to, and how some knuckleheads out there will be influenced by stupidity.

I love seeing exaggeration, as if a reasonable person cannot read between the lines.
Does it take a long dissertation to get a message clear? For me, no.

Take back your druggies, rapists, gangsters, panhandlers, and killers.
Build the wall then, Mexico. Make sure the doors only swing South.

Gunny
07-28-2016, 05:07 PM
I love seeing exaggeration, as if a reasonable person cannot read between the lines.
Does it take a long dissertation to get a message clear? For me, no.

Take back your druggies, rapists, gangsters, panhandlers, and killers.
Build the wall then, Mexico. Make sure the doors only swing South.

No sh*t. I'm like, there's a downside to this?:laugh2:

GravyBoat
07-28-2016, 06:31 PM
We better be careful or Mexico will shut off our supply of mole sauce.

Hey, did you hear about the pollock who thought Manual Labor was the president of Mexico?

Gunny
07-28-2016, 06:40 PM
We better be careful or Mexico will shut off our supply of mole sauce.

Hey, did you hear about the pollock who thought Manual Labor was the president of Mexico?

I got to give you props for that one ... :laugh2:

aboutime
07-28-2016, 07:18 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/oursyours.bmp

Abbey Marie
07-28-2016, 08:04 PM
Ironically, Mexico would prove better at locating and rounding up these folks than our own Dem gov't ever was.

Gunny
07-28-2016, 08:32 PM
Ironically, Mexico would prove better at locating and rounding up these folks than our own Dem gov't ever was.

The Dems won't do anything because they want the vote. The GOP won't do anything so they don't alienate the vote. See anything wrong with this picture?

The Dems will win because uneducated people listen to their empty promises. The right will lose because they are afraid of their own shadows.