PDA

View Full Version : Howard Dean aka Meryl Streep, at DNC

jimnyc
07-28-2016, 01:48 PM
The scream was bad enough, but the "UMMMPF" at the end?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20KZdbs9IEo

GravyBoat
07-28-2016, 01:54 PM
Wow, I think she squirted. She didn't even scream like that in "French Lieutenant's Woman" during the bedroom scenes.

Elessar
07-28-2016, 03:10 PM
Geesh!

If a trustworthy, honest, and respectable woman came along
as a candidate...I would not mind at all.

But not this present one.

Abbey Marie
07-28-2016, 03:11 PM
She's lost her ever-lovin' mind.

On another note, why does anyone care what these actors think about politics? They are no more than ego-driven attention whores, yearning to entertain us. No better than organ grinder monkeys.

Elessar
07-28-2016, 03:19 PM
She's lost her ever-lovin' mind.

On another note, why does anyone care what these actors think about politics? They are no more than ego-driven attention whores, yearning to entertain us. No better than organ grinder monkeys.

I think you nailed it solid, M'Lady.

I met a few actors when I worked in LA, and they were humble and likable folk who
would never assume to get on stage like this one did.

I do not care what actors rant about with politics. They do not run my life or thought,
unlike liberals that view them as shining stars in the heavens to guide them.

Did you know that most actors never finished college? Some never even completed high school.
Yet these creatures are supposed to be role models, influencing other's though?
:laugh:Please...spare me!

Russ
07-28-2016, 07:59 PM
Am I the only one who used to be have a decent opinion of Meryl Streep (about 30 years ago) but now think that she's just a pretentious moron? I think "Out of Africa" got her impressed with herself, and she's been an ass ever since, with string of crappy movies.