PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton - Trust me

jimnyc
07-28-2016, 02:31 PM
Is she insane? I mean, rig the election, run on any platform or words - but "trust me"? That's hilarious. I have no doubt that when she wakes in the morning, and the first thought that enters her head, she probably has to think about it for a few minutes to make sure she isn't lying to herself.

Seriously, are people really going to forget everything in 4 short days?

-----

Hillary Clinton’s convention message: Trust me

PHILADELPHIA — One word has been repeated again and again from the stage of the Democratic National Convention this week: trust.

Dozens of speakers have vouched for the trustworthiness and honesty of Hillary Clinton — from a man with a rare form of dwarfism who said Clinton has corresponded with him for years, to a 9/11 survivor who spoke of the former New York senator’s devotion to her recovery, to Clinton’s running mate, Sen. Tim Kaine, who said Wednesday that he trusted her with his U.S. Marine son’s life.

First lady Michelle Obama put it plainly in her Monday night primetime speech: “I trust Hillary Clinton to lead this country.”

This focus on trust is aimed squarely at a worrisome statistic for the Clinton campaign. In a recent CNN poll, only about 30 percent of American voters said they found Clinton trustworthy — a smaller share of voters than trust Trump. That’s down 20 points from March, when 50 percent said they thought she was honest. Clinton’s trust drop-off was fueled by a bruising primary during which Sen. Bernie Sanders painted her as a creature of Wall Street, as well as a now closed FBI investigation into her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-convention-message-trust-000000288.html

Elessar
07-28-2016, 02:46 PM
She wore out any logical thinker's trust years ago.

I do not deal on emotion much with this kind of issue...I deal with
fact.

I could not 'trust' her to clean Pippin's litter box, let alone run this nation.

revelarts
07-28-2016, 03:42 PM
Is she insane? I mean, rig the election, run on any platform or words - but "trust me"? That's hilarious. I have no doubt that when she wakes in the morning, and the first thought that enters her head, she probably has to think about it for a few minutes to make sure she isn't lying to herself.

Seriously, are people really going to forget everything in 4 short days?

-----

Hillary Clinton’s convention message: Trust me

PHILADELPHIA — One word has been repeated again and again from the stage of the Democratic National Convention this week: trust....
...This focus on trust is aimed squarely at a worrisome statistic for the Clinton campaign. In a recent CNN poll, only about 30 percent of American voters said they found Clinton trustworthy — a smaller share of voters than trust Trump. ...

It is so freaking sad. I'm not sure how ANYONE can trust Hillary.

At lest Trump supporter use the thin excuse that all the lies and everything unethical, racist and corrupt Trump has done has "only" been done in business. So they somehow make believe that he'll be perfectly ethical, keep his word, be perfectly fair to the voting public and the country if he gains public office. Plus they make excuses for his words and actions during the campaign and give him the benny of doubt if he says something crazy or illegal. As long as he edits himself a lil bit after the fact.
So they are walking more happily through Trumps piles of BS than Hillary fanatics. It's a bit easier since Trumpsters have more cover of hope smoke than Hillary can realistically muster in view of her political record.

jimnyc
07-28-2016, 03:51 PM

At lest Trump supporter use the thin excuse that all the lies and everything unethical, racist and corrupt Trump has done has "only" been done in business. So they somehow make believe that he'll be perfectly ethical, keep his word, be perfectly fair to the voting public and the country if he gains public office. Plus they make excuses for his words and actions during the campaign and give him the benny of doubt if he says something crazy or illegal. As long as he edits himself a lil bit after the fact.
So they are walking more happily through Trumps piles of BS than Hillary fanatics. It's a bit easier since Trumpsters have more cover of hope smoke than Hillary can realistically muster in view of her political record.

Sorry, my friend, but I post no "excuses". If you choose to see it that way, I can deal with that. Just pointing out the difference. :)

Abbey Marie
07-28-2016, 04:00 PM

Geez, Rev, is there anything you cannot turn into an anti-Trump thread? ;)

revelarts
07-28-2016, 05:15 PM
Geez, Rev, is there anything you cannot turn into an anti-Trump thread? ;)

Is that a challenge Abbey? ;)
SaveSave

Abbey Marie
07-28-2016, 07:24 PM
Is that a challenge Abbey? ;)
SaveSave

Nah, I would have zero shot at winning!

It's going to be a looooong 4 months, and an excruciating 4 years when Hillary sits in the Oval Office.

Bermuda is looking might fine right now.

Gunny
07-28-2016, 07:27 PM
Nah, I would have zero shot at winning!

It's going to be a looooong 4 months, and an excruciating 4 years when Hillary sits in the Oval Office.

Bermuda is looking might fine right now.

I might be willing to get back on a boat and give you a ride. If I have to listen to her for 4 years I'm going to Casablanca and building Rick's Cafe II.

aboutime
07-28-2016, 07:30 PM
http://youtu.be/xhYJS80MgYA

Abbey Marie
07-28-2016, 07:32 PM
I might be willing to get back on a boat and give you a ride. If I have to listen to her for 4 years I'm going to Casablanca and building Rick's Cafe II.

Sign me up, Captain. :salute:

Her shrieking voice makes my stomach hurt. If she wins, it will add up to at least 12 years of me never listening to our President speak.

aboutime
07-28-2016, 08:14 PM
I believe. If Hitlery becomes our next Pretender-in-Chief. It might be better for me to just CROAK...Buy the Farm, Kick the Bucket, or become WORM DIRT since I will honestly fear the end of a nation I ONCE LOVED for me, and my Grandchildren.

Some might think this is radical, but.....THINK ABOUT IT. What will become of the America we know?

Elessar
07-28-2016, 09:30 PM
I believe. If Hitlery becomes our next Pretender-in-Chief. It might be better for me to just CROAK...Buy the Farm, Kick the Bucket, or become WORM DIRT since I will honestly fear the end of a nation I ONCE LOVED for me, and my Grandchildren.

Some might think this is radical, but.....THINK ABOUT IT. What will become of the America we know?

I really hope....real hard...that she will be indicted before the General Election.

aboutime
07-28-2016, 09:43 PM
Hillary Clinton has made clear she intends to dramatically raise taxes on the American people if elected. She has proposed an income tax increase, a business tax increase, a death tax increase, a capital gains tax increase, a tax on stock trading, an "Exit Tax" and more (see below). Her planned net tax increase on the American people is at least $1 trillion over ten years, based on her campaign’s own figures.
http://www.atr.org/full-list-hillary-s-planned-tax-hikes

This is how Bernie taught Hillary to steal from Americans, to give those who refuse to work...ALL THE FREE STUFF to keep them voting for LIARS in the DNC.